Jews are pushing NPC shit

Fuck off with the NPC shit it’s a Jew shill
Do not take the bait fags
Eveyone has inner dialogue all the time till the day they die
Seriously Jews fuck off

Attached: B58D070C-9AFA-44B7-B4F8-AA6C9C824BAA.jpg (575x719, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/pristine-inner-experience/201110/not-everyone-conducts-inner-speech
youtube.com/watch?v=7g4L47kEcS0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Eveyone has inner dialogue all the time till the day they die
trying so hard to not appear as an npc

GUID. Fuck off glowinthedark.

Fuck off kikes. Anyone even making threads about this NPC garbage anymore are shills.

Attached: 1527864172193.jpg (1074x1177, 725K)

All 3 of you are in the same fucking office.

Attached: 1519200868788.jpg (976x1295, 303K)

I don't know shit, but don't tell me autists made this meme on the basis of that psychological article?

what A NPC fake inner voice thing of you to post. intriguing you make a good goy test NPC.

No. This is coordinated by Israel

Attached: 1527129030380.jpg (2766x692, 507K)

It's not just about 'inner dialogue'.
It's just that most people are unthinking sheep, for the most part.
They're dumb as fuck.
NPCs are merely an apt metaphor.
Whether anyone is pushing it or not, and they probably are, it's still basically true.

But not everyone does have it. I'm sorry you think it's the Jews who start new memes around here but it really was like myself and 10-12 other anions who ran those threads the other day. I think your being a bit paranoid.
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/pristine-inner-experience/201110/not-everyone-conducts-inner-speech

Attached: 1521790495402.jpg (1546x357, 249K)

Attached: 1520685298521.jpg (1506x514, 225K)

Fuck off you annoying schizo, you've been spamming that shit non-stop

Call me a schizo again. I love it.

Attached: 1511636405800.jpg (1968x398, 210K)

Attached: 1521164550015.jpg (1857x789, 581K)

Attached: 1535718737124.png (1828x677, 918K)

We literally can't have NPC threads anymore without this massive faggot sperging out, I'm starting to think he's a kike

I think there's legitimacy to the NPC theory, but the meme is being forced for sure. It's always obvious when they force their shitty memes on here, it's sad so many idiots latch on to them though

No, it’s been a concept before then. The article, a post from an NPC Asian guy from reddit who claimed to eventually learn how to think with words, and literal NPCs on the site who can’t grasp the NPC meme or outright say they don’t think with words, has confirmed what has been a suspicion in the back of a lot of people’s minds

this is why jesus doesnt love you

>We literally can't have NPC threads anymore
Good. No more false flag narrative for Diane Feinstein and MOssad to distract from the documents being declassified this week. TOO BAD!

Soooo forced

Fuck off you and your fucking documents nigger. Stuff them up your asshole.
All you're trying to do is to prevent this meme from growing and going viral, literally no fun allowed tier shit

Of course it's been a concept, because psychology exists for a long time. It's just that internal dialogue doesn't mean that it's the only valid internal communcation.
But I'm on pol, land of stereotypes, so why do I bother.

We've been talking about people being NPC's for a very long time in here, this is not new at all, this has nothing to do with Israel faggot.

You are a paranoid schizophrenic. I’ve seen a lot of people on here who were pretty far out there, but you go beyond that. Honestly, you probably need to be on medication

>pol
Yeah, because your job and how you make money is shilling on Jow Forums since you're too stupid of a kike to do anything else. That's why you can't even spell the board name properly.

If you think humanoids aren't already walking the street...

Only non-NPC anons can see this special NPC test picture I posted. Can you see it?

There’s basically two forms of thought. There’s abstract thought, and subvocal ones. Being able to subvocalize your thoughts and have a voice in your head that is yourself, is what separates people from animals, and also NPCs of course. There’s ways of thinking that don’t need subvocalization but people who only think like that are pretty much no different from a dog or cat

Report him for spam. This braindead shitskin has been spamming for DAYS without ever taking a fucking break.

>MUH MOSSAD WANTS TO SHOOT PEOPLE AND BLAME IT ON POL
Yeah as if something like that could ever fucking happen

What is NPC??? I’m out of the loop...

MOssad meme to blame video games and guns on their next mass shooting narrative.

The last Mass shooting was a failure and it was at a Madden tournament. Right after there were people on TV pushing for "Video game control" but the narrative died quick because everyone knew a kike was the shooter.

If it is a shill forced kike meme it is counterproductive for them.
This meme may make some of the ''npc''s think and break the (((media's))) control, and exposes how the jews control the narrative through propaganda mostly aimed at the npcs.
Whether you call them npcs, normies, brainlets or something else this is true. Those are the people propaganda is aimed at and it is the people the npc meme is talking about

This NPC meme is just a repackaging of the lemming principle for zoomer sensibilities. It's probably literal nazis who originated the term and are using it to explain Dr. Pierce's arguments.

I see.

KILL YOURSELF you fucking schizophrenic kike

You're wrong though.
If anything the mossad wants people to dehumanize others so they will kill for their overlords without conscience.

The mossad would be doing the opposite as videogames can desensitize people to a certain extent, not as much as movies but a little.

Attached: 1493125388552.jpg (960x720, 112K)

>The mossad
You said "the" mossad because you're an israeli with a proxy. That's the official way to say it. You give yourself away too easily. This is why you're the worst intelligence agency around.

Anyone described as an npc would not be able to defend themselves on an image board. This is over. You lost this one.

Please stop.

Attached: selfu.jpg (640x640, 166K)

eat shit

Attached: 1533378468978.jpg (1473x1470, 332K)

You do realize you’re talking to a nutter right? He think the NPC meme is part of a pysop for a mass shooting and that one is about to happen and kikes will blame it on this meme

>muh jewrs
it's actually an effort to weaponize the mental illness that festers within all of you retards though. Start thinking of others as not human or a life that is lesser than yours is textbook brainwashing conditioning to kill.
source: On Killing: The Psychological Cost of Learning to Kill in War and Society

Stop posting our memes to make it seem like you are European, subhuman scum.
I'm onto your kike ways now, I am for the record 100% nordic, unlike you untermensch, I said stop but I guess the mossad pays you too well huh?

The NPC meme will destroy media control and make the people who are capable and awake take action to undermine your shit, I hope you're living in fear.

Attached: 1494067935262.jpg (477x768, 60K)

>B58D070C-9AFA-44B7-B4F8-AA6C9C824BAA

Prove you're not an npc by going to:

Attached: Untitled2.jpg (1856x1160, 437K)

Yeah. True as it is that most people are basically mindless retards.
I mean, intelligent people have known it their whole lives.
But still, pushing the idea heavily among the masses of.. mindless retards... would have the effect of 'dehumanizing' other people.
Lots of coordinate memeing here to dehumanize other groups: boomers, NPCs, etc.
Of course, some of it is understandable to an extent; but they're hoping someone becomes unhinged and takes it too far.

Type of biorobot (or "NPC"). The basis of the psyche of this person is the cultural patterns of behavior, which are often formulated before his birth. In the case of a conflict between the concept of cultural automatisms and the call of instincts, in most cases the choice will be made in favor of the former. If at the historical stage, in which this type of personality is located, there are any revolutionary changes in the cultural sphere, affecting and assimilated patterns, then it remains faithful to the already acquired patterns of behavior and completely refuses to independently form personal psychic attitudes.

Attached: godkek.png (540x626, 805K)

Take this trash to /x/ schizo.

Do you want to know why its spammed so hard? Because idiots like yourself get triggered so hard by it that you counter-spam. If you ignored it, it would fade into the void but you "keep feeding the trolls". So many newfags on the net

NPCs detected.

the worst part about all this is that people think the inner voice is a boon

it is a handicap. an amalgam of all the (((programming))) and (((context))) that you have been subjected to. i

it is what tells you that you can not accomplish this or that

it tells you that you hate this person or you despise this thibg

once I a while it will say something that benefits you. this is extremely rare.

it is an ugly thing to pay attention to. the less you pay attention to it, the better. if it is you hearing this voice... who are you and who is the voice?

read the power of now by eckhart tolle.

your opinion has been logged npc.

Attached: 1535859090337.jpg (194x194, 14K)

hebrews have נשמה and רוח
goyim only have נשמה
goyim are not self aware\conscious , are NPCs

Attached: 1536110361815.jpg (1024x875, 204K)

or it's just a natural tendency of people to dehumanize others for some psychological benefit or compulsion and it plays out more readily among these platforms and the people who use them. Sounds less farfetched to me. Not that I doubt anyone has tried to influence people via Jow Forums, reddit etc.but the false flag or orchestrated chaos thing just seems dubious to me.

seriously tho... everybody reading this thread... count how many times the voice says "fuck this" or "fuck that" or "I hate this" etc. versus anything positive it says or makes you feel

it's a very negative psychic parasite

What the fuck are you talking about? It's my voice and I have complete control over it. It's just MY voice inside my own head.

This NPC meme is retarded, anyway.

Attached: 1529289204929.png (640x278, 67K)

that voice is YOU. If its so negative it means you're a negative frustrated fuck. Like this entire board.

yeah except whites are. thats why you're pushing immigration and racemixing
you want to be the only thinkers on earth

non whites do not, dont be afraid, its okay to be an npc

sorry, you're right, Jow Forums is serious business and we shouldn't tolerate these silly philosophical concepts that seem incredibly interesting for a few days before they die off
I'm sure it's Feinstein coordinating a massive shilling campaign on an anime imageboard to distract us from the next mass shooting so we can't stop it from happening like we did all those other times

Attached: 1523833708227.jpg (615x477, 100K)

why do you even spam to mention it?

we dont want them gonna we just want whites to be DLC

>How can they always see easily identifiable inorganic agenda so easily
try not shitting up the place with the same botted threads 24/7

It's probably the same snowflake autist that gets mad at the Amerimutt memes and claims everything that offends him is some sort of Psyop or jewish scheme.

do you honestly believe every person on this board are not sentient?

My inner dialog wont shut up. i have constant anxiety attacks and am in excruciating pain from torn chest muscles

>Fuck off with the NPC shit it’s a Jew shill
>Eveyone has inner dialogue all the time till the day they die

Doubt it, we've long suspected low IQ individuals (Niggers) of being animals that simply react without thought. But the NPC meme goes deeper, it attacks people who auto pilot through life, & choose the path of least resistance.I'm no fan of David Icke, but this whole NPC meme echos his narrative that an outside force is breaking the will of the people & forcing them into submission.

Attached: SaturnHollywood.jpg (960x960, 53K)

This. Although it is possible that a "jew psyop" is attempting to exploit this renewed cultural debate, that question exists independent of the otherwise true memetics (metaphor) of "NPC"-like persons, and the two should not be conflated.

this is me
>
not everyone, but too many.

Why does the NPC meme trigger the jew so hard?

calm down

Attached: npcd.png (971x546, 83K)

honestly i dont think any human on earth is sentient other then me , but then i cant really verify that .

Attached: 1495522825621.jpg (550x528, 29K)

>I'm no fan of David Icke, but this whole NPC meme echos his narrative that an outside force is breaking the will of the people & forcing them into submission.
I don't think NPCs are people whose will is broken by an outside force. I believe they are designed by God to allow their will to operate within certain predefined parameters.

So the fact that your brain is structurally identical to every other human brain didn’t tip you off? Or that your supposed “uniqueness” causes you to appear identical to a large social class of people in behavior and habit?

solopcism is a mental illness.

no they dont user

Attached: take the codepill.png (670x1642, 302K)

jews are raging because you have to have a foreskin to have an inner voice.
its why to become a pharisee the Rabbi must be Uncircumcized.
Do Jews really not read their own literature ?

Attached: 1511126571534.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Why do you think they are always either a Merchant or asking you to do a Quest ?

Attached: 1494010603940.png (852x944, 70K)

Umm... I think you may be of the misunderstanding. What's happening here is unprovoked out bursts that aren't from you thinking about a subject in a linear pattern. What may be happening to you is a form of schizophrenia and possible bipolar by the statement of it dictates your ability.

Normally when given a task we can weigh up our perceived ability to accomplish it. When we come to a conclusion about that, that it be yes we can or no we can't. It's not a command that you we're obliged to follow. The inner voice gives us the ability to reweigh arguments and add modifiers at will. Or even completely disregard it all together arbitrarily.

Without inner voice can it be reasonable to think that the capacity of free will is available. I don't think inner voice is limited to that voice aspect. But should also include other perceivable modes of thought. Emotional reasoning and conceptual processing. These things are also have the ability to be modified at will and to be disregarded.

Now what's going on in a person without the capacity to perceive and to knowingly be able to interfere with the decision making process. Are they a reactionary organism now? Well that may very well be the case. It's very evident that there's significant amounts of people that are not acting in ways that would suggest they are of a free willed person. They are operating on herd mechanics and submission to authority. The types of people that are only capable of regurgitating the approved opinion some times even word for word. That when questioned about why they hold a stance on something they either have no explanation or it a reason that is nonsensical or even self detrimental but they're unaware of it being that way. Even when detailed to them to flaws in their system they are unresponsive, flat out deny that the flaws exist or seem to understand momentarily but return back to their previous stance some time later.

I cleaned your basement of Giant Rats Mr Rabbi Ill take my reward now.

Attached: 243564376568765.jpg (1884x1144, 132K)

Quest XP and Gold thanks.

Attached: 3547654576867.png (1448x1892, 635K)

"NPC" is just your retarded flavor of dehumanizating other people so you can keep thinking of them like garbage. Pol's lingo changes, but that's it.

Attached: jar-jar-featured.jpg (738x523, 55K)

>"Turn that Light switch on for me Adventurer"

Attached: 2353575687765.png (656x489, 142K)

each passing day i get the more jealous on the people in the loonybinn
they have innerdialoges all the time, even if they are outwardy vocal, they always have an inner dialogue..
i wish i was as normal as these people

The real redpill is that inner dialogue doesn't fucking matter. Thats such a red herring. A real npc will have limited mobility to move outside certain though patterns related to consumption, ability to go outside of the box mentally instead of conforming. The real npc should have difficulty grasping or putting forth real faith for spiritual matters. The npcs over consciousness level will be low. An npc is the person who goes to college and gets indoctrinated, a non npc resists and becomes an actual thinker.

Attached: 8af392e715c892fb643606ab2d8cf8ea371e778702ce23243e5b981f00272032.jpg (700x573, 52K)

youtube.com/watch?v=7g4L47kEcS0

Attached: 1232355645.png (1305x663, 83K)

OP is an NPC

bump

> you are aware God is Player 1 and none of you are on the character select screen.

Attached: 12425435654756.png (657x527, 69K)

Negroes, self-destroying Euros, and religious nuts like most Arabs, are good examples of NPCs.

They don't think through what they do. They just act on impulse and feelings. They're akin to animals over thinking, insightful and self-aware humans.

>"am I not an NPC"
its a sub-routine npcs have to trick them into thinking they arn't npcs.
You all show clear signs of it.

Attached: 123233456.png (657x527, 224K)

the way that you write that you remind me of an actual robot.

all people who make npc threads are npcs you guys literally copy and pasted from a mainstream psychology today news article and ran with it literally following the media like zombies

proof that NPCs are real is the fact that theres so many NPC threads all of a sudden they follow a script and all post the same thing whatever is popular trend

even like a week ago this didnt even exist

>sees people on Jow Forums talking about NPCS
>"I have a great idea let me make 10 more threads about NPC's!!"

nice brain thinking for yourself there bud

how are you thinking for yourself if youre posting the same exact thing every one else is posting when it didnt even exist a few days ago????

you literally follow the masses or else you would be talking about NPCs years ago when nobody else was

if you had a brain to think for yourself

proof that NPCs are real is the fact that theres so many NPC threads all of a sudden they follow a script and all post the same thing whatever is popular trend

even like a week ago this didnt even exist

Attached: tumblr_pedqmvAIpd1s2yc47o9_540.jpg (540x783, 80K)

Oh at first I thought you were mad about people being like brainless NPCs.
Jew niggers glow in the dark all you have to do is look.

Why is it so hard for you to believe that there are more humans on the planet than there are souls to inhabit their bodies?

There are a shit ton of humans on this planet that cannot think or will for themselves aside from doing the most basic of functions and the most menial of jobs

If You're Not One Of Us, You're One Of Them

Attached: neo.jpg (386x399, 63K)