Post ITT if god loves you

Post ITT if god loves you.

Remember when this thread is deleted.

Attached: 1B052777-3601-4ED9-8FA6-93162BF45E25.jpg (740x504, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ajAEDuwYH6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Light loves everybody, op.

Comfy thread. Have a blessed Monday

Praise QAnon, Tracy Beaner, and 8Ch4n
(the trinity)

god gave me one shot at good career and fantastic family, but I fucked it up

God really does love you guys. Don't ever forget it.

Maybe he gave you two shots.
Maybe he didn’t and you missed his one shot

God loves you so fucking much user.

Attached: 54234708-66B7-4776-9C93-4560A20885A5.jpg (655x473, 63K)

Thanks

Do you not remember god’s love? Are you so lost?

Unbelievable; existence does so. Without appreciation.

Feeling it.

help me find the light jesus, i'm lost

Attached: 1506938520222.jpg (1000x800, 81K)

Trips of truth. God has a plan for us all.

jesus is based and redpilled

>remember the Jesus get.

Attached: Holy digits.jpg (1250x872, 632K)

Protestantism is false

Then god can stuff my plan up his arse

It was this belief in the clarity of Scripture that made the early disputes between Protestants so fierce. This theory seemed plausible while the majority of Protestants held to Lutheran or Calvinist orthodoxy but the seventeenth century saw the beginning of the erosion of these monopolies. But even in 1530 Casper Schwenckfeld could cynically note that ‘the Papists damn the Lutherans; the Lutherans damn the Zwinglians; the Zwinglians damn the Anabaptists and the Anabaptists damn all others.’By the end of the seventeenth century many others saw that it was not possible on the basis of Scripture alone to build up a detailed orthodoxy commanding general assent.(A.N.S. Lane, “Scripture, Tradition and Church: An Historical Survey”,Vox Evangelica, Volume IX – 1975, pp. 44, 45 – bold emphasis mine

The first clear attitude to emerge on the relation between Scripture, tradition and the church was the coincidence view: that the teaching of the church, Scripture and tradition coincide. Apostolic tradition is authoritative but does not differ in content from the Scriptures. The teaching of the church is likewise authoritative but is only the proclamation of the apostolic message found in Scripture and tradition. The classical embodiment of the coincidence view is found in the writings of Irenaeus and Tertullian.

These both reject the Gnostic claims to a secret tradition supplementing Scripture.Apostolic tradition does not add to Scripture but is evidence of how it is correctly to be interpreted. This tradition is found in those churches which were founded by the apostles, who taught men whose successors teach today. These apostolic churches agree as to the content of the Christian message, in marked contrast to the variations among the heretics. It is important to note that it is the church which is the custodian of Scripture and tradition and which has the authentic apostolic message. There was no question of appealing to Scripture or tradition against the church. This is partly because the apostolic tradition was found in the church but not just for this reason: the Holy Spirit preserves the church from error and leads her into the truth. The real concern of Irenaeus and Tertullian was not with the relation between Scripture and tradition but with the identity of ecclesiastical with apostolic teaching. Any exposition of their teaching on Scripture and tradition which fails to show this is to that extent defective. (A.N.S. Lane, “Scripture, Tradition and Church: An Historical Survey”,Vox Evangelica, Volume IX – 1975, pp. 39, 40 – bold emphasis mine

Thank you

Attached: 1528699720091.gif (500x269, 1.44M)

I hope so. I'm so hurt deeeeeeeeeep inside. Although i feel i don't deserve it due to what i've done, i did it because i hated the world and everything in it.

I just want a good looking woman to sit on my face and wiggle a bit, even in my dreams i can't get that due to chemicals messing with me. So i dream of killing the enemy instead, i don't have anything else.

If you are Protestant, repent or you suffer

same :(

It is never too late. Just remember to avoid Protestantism

If God loves me why are there rich people, handsome people, white people, smart people, etc. who are doing terrible things, yet nothing happens to them? What have I done?

I’m not doubting that he loves me, I’m just asking

Praises

i am god

Thanks user. We're gonna go out and meet Monday with God's glory.

Are you a Protestant?

k

God bless

He only gives us what we can handle and maybe we couldn't handle it.

Because our rewards, and their punishments are not for this life.

God doesnt love anyone here. That's why theyre here.

Good thread. Have a good week user.
Its sacrifice week.

God bless :D

GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST

Always. God bless, OP

I want to return to God but I don't know how.
I feel that I am too lost to be saved.

Praised be the God of armies

Reminder that after Jesus died he went to Hell for 3 days and suffered all of the pain of humanity in that time to show how much he loves us.

If you reject Jesus you are rejecting this gift he has paid for with his blood.

Attached: Shroud_Face_3D_001.jpg (225x300, 13K)

how can God love you if he doesn't exist? why do you believe he exists if there's no proof?

God bless

God has given us all free will, if we are born into a position of power and we abuse that power to hurt others, we are free to do so. We can not escape the natural consequences of our decisions however and these consequences will echo through eternity, they won't necessarily be felt in the physical realm.

I wish he did.

Why do you think God doesn't love you? You are his creation after all.

he loves me,he love us

I hope so

love you jesus

Attached: uu88.jpg (1414x2121, 173K)

God bless.
Have a great week!

Attached: 1530213256577.png (1342x1940, 800K)

Jesus is light in all of us by his hand he will show us in to eternal happens

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

bump

posting

Is Jow Forums really that religious?
Catholic, protestant? What's your religion anons?

Attached: DM0so55WsAApe4m.jpg (464x447, 12K)

I am catholic

Attached: 1493123003460.png (500x469, 100K)

the existence of muslims and jews on the same plane of existence as the rest of us is proof that god does not love you.

Attached: LAUGH.jpg (249x250, 6K)

I don't think God exists...
Been going into a church for a year now.

Orthodox

thanks fren. be well - drink water

God bless the ones who have faith !

I love you guys and God loves you too

Same shit, user

I'll take it

God isn't real. If he is he's a cunt. Your parents lied to you about God.

Jesus is a faggot. Virgin Mary was an infected roastie slut. Christianity is Jewish filth.

Attached: tmp_13524-15356127002931779932522.png (199x224, 66K)

Attached: 101517e7017db074d0ca5fc861a906ce8776fe7df95e11ea109a16e1babfbc50.jpg (1536x1013, 435K)

I wish that was me

I know He does, but I wish I could feel it.

How do I know if god loves me?

How can you know it if you can't feel it?

Because of what He did for me and for you.

If people repent and be good, God comes closer

good thread

if god loves me, how come im not a billionaire? check mate, christians. atheism 4 lyfe!!!

>The love of money is the root of all kinds of evil
>No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

>implying i would work for the money
god could teleport it into my room and id thank him specifically for it

Some gyppo was asking me for cash, saying god won't love me if i dont. I refused
Too bad i don't believe in god.

Can't wait for the new futuristic cities to be built are occupied by hot Israelites people woooooo.

youtu.be/ajAEDuwYH6M

Hot young red haired maidans with their light up shoes walking in the all White clean urban city it will be paradise on Earth again.

Then it'd make sense you'd feel it.

everything you just said can be found in the talmud

Attached: a12.jpg (685x800, 138K)

Jesus saves.

I hope so. Please help me Jesus.

Attached: 1531440762599.jpg (1280x720, 295K)

This.

Love God and love people

1 John 4:7-10 King James Version (KJV)

7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins

Simply wanting to be a billionaire is serving mammon.
Not one person needs that much money.

Maybe I'm just ungrateful then.

Test

Attached: donramon.jpg (1331x629, 150K)

post the ones about jews being children of satan. i just bought a bible and want to see it for myself. ignore my other ironic posts

>Not one person needs that much money.
money isnt even real, its just paper. god cares if i traded some paper for a lambo? why?

I thought so too but He has given me a another chance I'd never thought I'd have. I'm about to get my degree this year and I just hit the one year mark with the sweetest girl I've ever met. Be honest with yourself and your goals and ask for His strength in helping you attain them.

One of the few around here who have a clue.

God loves me very much.
Wish you the same, folks.

Because you could use the same money to help people and serve god.

John 8:44
>Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Revelation 2:9
>I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9
>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

like i wouldnt use it to spoil my friends and family. you dont know me.

>god cares if i traded some paper for a lambo?
There is a reason that Jesus said that it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter into heaven.

There is a reason Jesus said that the woman who gave the only two mites she had to her name gave more than all the others who donated.

Can you not see that it is sin to live in opulence when so many billions of other people live in poverty?
How much good could a billionaire do if he made it his mission to use all of his wealth to help people instead of horde it?