I'm a liberal ask me anything

I was here for years
Ridiculous questions will be ignored

Attached: 255px-Flag_of_Europe.svg.png (255x170, 5K)

At what point in my career should I stop investing heavily in a 401k and divert that money to a more aggressive strategy in stock than I spread have?

Are you liberal or a libtard? Let's make that clear.

I won't give you economic advices on the internet it is not a good idea
A liberal

How do you feel about the Golden Dawn's rise in popularity in Greece?

It is a good thing for greece there must be an order and no sane person will tolerate Islam

What size of black cocks do you prefer?

What do you think about the project of Target-3-System in Germany ? Is it the beginning of the end of the Euro ?

Attached: file.png (390x557, 160K)

work till you die wagie.

Dispite the fact they are compared to nazis? Do you think they will reclaim Constantinople?

What the fuck is Target 3?
I know TARGET 2 only.

Are you an NPC? I need to fix my equipment and buy gas.

So you're a liberal but you like Golden Dawn?

Sure thing kid. That's like being the Pope and liking abortion.

How loose is your anus?

Some American should to joke about Target store.

Haha target is store haha

I agree with the pic related book
The project you mentioned might be the end of euro the Eu is being run by idiots at this point it is doomed unless a reform happen

how many dicks per day do you suck?

You can do better.

If you want me to be realistic
The Turkish military is stronger than the whole of the balkan combined so no they can't take the European part of Turkey

What about the prophecy thing? They say if Turkey attacks they are destined to reclaim the city and then some. Like the 6 day war with Israel, only dumber.

The definition of a liberal differe from country to another I'm different than anglo liberals

It was meant to be a meta joke about how my people are idiots.

1. How come your ID has changed
2. You're really calling yourself a liberal and yet you support Golden Dawn? This literally makes zero sense.

Turkish military is better than Arab militaries and have better commanders only Russia can defeat Turkey they were the only reason why balkan is free from Turkish rule

Ok

I respect your country but your flag feels like a rip off of the French flag.

The Germans never really wanted a common currency. With the huge Target-2 imbalance (pic related, mostly between Germany and Italy), Germany understood that they will absolutely never "bring back" their money.
The target-3-project wants to kill the idea of 1 german € = 1 italian € = 1 french €, etc...
This could lead to national currencies with different values ; therefore, the end of the Euro.

And I heard that there is also an italian project of a parallel currency, to escape from the weight of the euro

Attached: file.png (640x461, 326K)

Lost my emoji.

Attached: 9d5.png (2688x2688, 173K)

Another meta joke?

Its is standard flag colors of European country. May be 10 or 15 have same colors.

What is it like to be a tranny? Breasts and Dicks.

Why do liberals support muslim immigration to Europe despite the fact that most islamic values are contrary to European ones?

I don't know
We have already enough issues Muslims can't be tolerated we will deal with all inside issues but Islam first
Are you going to ask any good questions ?
I won't answer ridiculous question
I'm a normal married male with family I'm better than the average trash on this board

Married to cute male?

not now

Attached: dasrite.png (1170x633, 94K)

>We have already enough issues Muslims can't be tolerated we will deal with all inside issues but Islam first
I don't think it's accurate for you to describe yourself as a "liberal", my friend. Your ideology sounds like it would more appropriately be called "conservative".

>The project you mentioned might be the end of euro the Eu is being run by idiots at this point it is doomed
I don't think europeists are all idiots ; they are just 100% in one ideology, and can't stand the idea that a political and monetary european union can't just work.
>unless a reform happen
27 countries need to sign to create a reform. It has been more than 50 years that we heard about a "new europe" ; EU is almost unreformable. Unless we create a real federal union, and destroy nations. I'm against this federal project with euro-regions, and I think european nations are too strong and too different to accept that. We are not like the USA, we have really different histories, differents people and different needs

Attached: file.png (1024x500, 830K)

What kind of questions do you want?

I mean. You are liberal. Everyone knows what it is. And there is no any interesting thing to ask.

May be if you said something unique and interesting about yourself thread may be more interesting too.

you are ridiculous

Define "liberal"

Also, use your real flag.

American snowflake Liberal here, will also be answering non-troll questions

Can you use your real flag?

When will the sweet release of death take me

Are you actually this bad at english or bullying people like me who cant speak it well