Let's do the math

Let's say that the average woman goes to a night club at least once a week.
Let's say every time she finds a new man to have a one night stand with.
Let's say she does this for years.

In a matter of a few years she will have had at least 100 different sexual partners.
Think about that.

Attached: 1513686354982.png (500x701, 387K)

>modern women

The universe is gonna die from running out of heat before repeating itself.
But, no, go on about *shuffles deck, pulls card* animals having too much sex?

Eww stop what the fuck is wrong with you

Yes cause men and women are identical in their sexual needs and partner choices

Yes, yes, shitty double standards, etc...

LETS SAY YOU DO THE SAME. WOW, WHAT A CHAD! But wait! You don't! And that's why it triggers you that other people have fun! Nobody should have fun if you aren't having fun, isn't that right, snowflake? Come on, bitch, just grow up. Go fuck women instead of bitching about it.

> Trying to stop the tiger instead of riding it

It's a waste of time bro. I've tried redpilling women on women, all it does is make them think you don't want to fuck them....or it will piss them off.

I'm at the point now where it's like "Fine, you want me to fuck you and not call you back? Let's do it."

They just want to hop from dick to dick and talk about their "fur babies". Women these days are all kinds of fucked up. Women only respect brute power, and if you want to try and change them all you'd need to the power of the state.

You'll just have to wait until the opportunity arises.

Attached: 5b7de1520d64c.jpeg.jpg (753x960, 120K)

>What is AIDS?
>What is anti-bacterial resistant Gonorrhea?
Animals having too much sex is not a problem. It's animals having too much sex with too many partners, in ways that are not chosen for survival.

one atom set fourth in perpetual motion can be the next universe

>only islam can control this cancerous gender

Used to be true, we got infected by the west and now women have rights and we are on the road of getting cucked beyond belief.

I don't really envy Chad either to be honest. OP has a point. Apeing Chad though is the best way you're going to cope with this dystopia we live in.

Attached: 1536573133845.jpg (640x960, 75K)

>Islam
Nah, men just need higher standards and ignore the roasties for a few generation, the only shitty here is that Asians have already figured this out. The west is going to be filled with Hapas and brown people.

Attached: 1518705573388.gif (540x304, 1.49M)

the problem isn't basedboys or bugmen, its the average betas
whom among 20 others orbit another average female
giving her the illusion that shes worth something
shell never give those 20 thirsty betas the time of day
but theyll give her the illusion of value while she hopes
to be in the right place at the right time for Chad to pump and dump her ass
tinder is very popular for this reason

I know a dude who actually pays a twitch tho to mod for her. He even sits there and lets ads play while she's in between breaks so she makes some extra money.

The dude's whole life is built around her streaming schedule. It's fucked. She's married too and he's okay with this.

Really? Are Arabic women in the Middle East feminists now? Are they whores? I night clubbing an issue?

basically betas take care of roasties emotional and social needs, like comfort and validation, so Chad can swoop in and reap the rewards
every fertile-age female with a vagina experiences this
marriage carries no benefit for the husband

You're pretty bad at making assumptions.

i hope you're not friends
such behaviour needs to be ostracized

He's a coworker, and yeah he acts about how everyone expects. He's a "male feminist".

I don't even understand how someone could devote more than 10 hours a day and money to a chick who isn't your gf. Such is the nature of the beta orbiter.

That means there'd be just as many men whoring themselves out. Why don't you faggots realize that a massive part of our social degeneracy isn't JUST women, its men too, we are just as bad and morally corrupt as them.

No, IDIOT. A minority of men get a majority of women. And all women are whores today.

so we teach chad to stop fucking around with loose whores

Incel faggot

Your conclusion has no base in reality because each of your 'let's say' points is an overestimation by at least a few orders of magnitude. Get off Jow Forums every once in a while.

>Embrace islam goys Ahmed is your intellectual redpilled equal

Attached: krijg-kanker-en-kanker-op.png (600x700, 37K)