way to go, we actually made them MORE money

we need to wake up NOW or we will look like fucking fools

Attached: file.png (875x1147, 604K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-china-blog-45318316
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mia says, thanks.

>or we will look like fucking fools
Too late, the setting shoes on fire and cutting socks did us in.

THISGUYSNOTEVENBLACK! He is basically a white dude in a wig, or a jew with a jewfro... wait... that makes sense... its always (((them)))

Reminds me of Pool Negro

I’d never buy this cuck brand again. Only people wasting money on it are literal cucks. And now they are super identifiable

their stocks dropped a few points.

Who knew all it took to get lefties on board with capitalism was for corporations to signal about having the correct opinions.

Attached: 900BEC84-C111-40B3-BE74-482D4C3562AD.jpg (1062x1825, 444K)

Why the fuck are you surprised by this? Nike WOULDNT have done it if it wasn’t going to make them boatloads of money. Woke progressivism is the new capitalism

The article's meant to prop it up and reassure investors.

It's bogus and massaged information. If you're making a decision based on the OP's reassuring article as an investor, you're a dimwit being taken for a ride.

That's not to say their stock is guaranteed to drop, but the fact they had to put this article out in the first place should be doing the opposite of reassuring you. They're scared and dropped money to make it seem like everything is fine.

And we got info like pic related which showed a favorability decline for their brand across ALL groups. Nike shot themselves in the foot and are desperately running damage control.

Attached: 1536244243900.png (575x739, 98K)

Attached: 20180909_102640.jpg (542x613, 161K)

Is that author a trained business analyst? And sales jumped 31 percent in comparison to what?

I don't see any problem with this

He's half black half jewish, and his black dad ditched him at birth, so yeah - Similar to Drake

yes they would, businesses shot themselves in the foot all the time now over virtue signaling.

Jessie Owens wore Adidas in Berlin

>Labor Day sale jumped sales 31%
>it was all the ad campaign, goy

He looks like pic related with a fro wig.

Attached: Johnturturro.jpg (330x400, 38K)

that was my exact first thought. they were not hurt by the damaging of already purchased goods but it did give them a lot of free publicity. they barely even needed to show the ad campaign, i personally never even saw a real ad, it was everyone talking about it that i saw

it's christmas shopping season. all retailers are going to be seeing a rise in sale till christmas.

Nike is a brand that is bought primarily by niggers.

Unfortunately this is one of the few situations where getting "woke" doesn't make you go "broke".

>lost favourability with niggers
The trustworthiness of this data is about as high as canadas white population Justin,

Muh sacrifice

Attached: transnike.png (958x503, 503K)

You do realize they grew up by 31% of the 2% they dropped.
That's 0.62% but math seems to be hard nowadays.
They lost 2% and gained 0.62%.Still a win in my book.

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 58K)

> N I K E
i n i x
g t k t
g o e e
e l r
r e m
r I
a n
n a
t t
o
r

el abominacion

Jesus fucking Christ look at the beak on that cryptokike.

Attached: Stardust_man_pushed_too_far.jpg (1151x645, 524K)

id bet anything he is arabic or at least part arabic, wiki says he is of a single teen mom and then adopted by a couple and that he is mixed but it doesnt give anymore detail on that

I havent bought Nike shoes in decades. They always fell apart and Im more of and adidas guy. I prefer adidas casual styles and run with the adidas boost foam shoes. long story short I cant give them less money than none.

Libtards bought they're shoes in droves to prove a point.Now they are stuck with worthless shoes and no point.
Atleast you can always sell them on Ebay:)))

Yeah, he's very obviously jewish. Afros are the hairstyle of jews, not negros. They use it to try and fit into negro communities.

>poor people with little money to spend blow even more of their cash on a "political" statement
>liberals celebrating making the poor poorer and the rich richer

Absolutely hilarious.

So is Nike making money or losing stocks?
I would really like if we had a consistent answer instead of two sides claiming they're winning

Honest question:Are liberals really that retarded?

>we
WE don't need to do anything, faggot. YOU need to go back...

They lost a huge deal and now are recovering.Still under what they lost.
Not recovered 100%.

his girlfriend a muslim DJ in NYC. thats when all this started, she connected to mudslime activists

Corporations/Jews knows how to play both sides. Litteraly divide and conquer tactics at play here

>christians protest against gays = increase revenue for chik-fila
>conservatives protest against BLM = increase revenue for wal-mart, hanes brand, and makers of tiki lawn torches
>republican voters protest against dems to support their president = increase profits for china, thailand, and vietnam workshops
>conservatives agree about nike by purchasing their products to protest with = increase profits for nike

>#THELEFTCANTMEME
dont have too...the Right is it's own meme

Attached: 1424724924742.jpg (292x257, 34K)

Wow, literally fake news strikes again.

They bought news propaganda telling people they're winning. Meanwhile they lost 4 billion dollars on their stock initially and are still down about a billion.

So you tell me which 'side' is winning here.

Attached: kaepernick.png (800x708, 694K)

Nike sales jumping

Attached: blackicon.jpg (600x315, 101K)

Look at these racist women trying to steal that man's purse

We'll see. I'm not letting my kid wear the shit for the 10 more years he's under my roof.

Keep the people ignorant.

dail mail uk,
conservative congressman from Iowa has blasted San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick's refusal to stand for the national anthem and blames his Muslim girlfriend for 'changing his political views'.

In an interview with right-wing commentator Steve Malzberg of Newsmax TV, controversial Rep. Steve King shockingly denounced Kaepernick for his relationship with Nessa Diab, who he claims is 'sympathetic to ISIS.'

>post Jow Forums meme
how did you got out of your cuckshed is the important question here

Good idea, only hip and cool non-racists can own and wear Nikes.

Except the entire comic industry is pretty much dead because of SJW wokeness. Same with star wars and western SJW videogames

Makes sense.
A part nigger jock, hence a low wattage brain, with racial identity issues would easily be swayed.

>genz:18-21
genz are born 2000 and afterwards

WE didn't do a thing to cause this.
Just watched some mulatto mutant pander to stupid niggers and lose a minority demographic in sales (normal whites).
This was going to happen, Nike still lost a bug chunk in stocks

Attached: 1534401191348.jpg (560x560, 46K)

>we

Online sales rise?
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-china-blog-45318316

Attached: 1533326684216.jpg (1024x704, 144K)

You guys are fucking retarded. This is a calculated effort by Nike to get as much money as possible from niggers. Blacks are the fastest growing consumer demographic with a 1.2 trillion dollar buying power behind them. It's a cash grab. Obviously Nike doesn't give a fuck about black people they care about money.

>online sales

Fake news.

> muslim
> in haram relationship

Pick one kafir

Whodafuq buys Nike?
Who has Nike shit to burn?
Who won’t buy from there any more?
How are food stamps gonna keep Nike afloat?

Niggers buying nike stocks

Stock prices are tied to earnings expectations, which are tied to product sales.

So an obvious jew is shilling for a company that uses slave labor. And not only are they supposed to be "pro-black", they're the "good guys" according to the left.

If/When AI gets loose it's going to have one hell of a time figuring out how it ever came to be.

Attached: 126434236078.gif (150x134, 193K)

This reads like an ad
Nice try Adidas jew, why not just say you don't like Nikes

>sales
>stock price
retards

Meanwhile in reality they lost more than 3 billion dollars

Attached: nike stock.png (617x512, 36K)

Please delete this image.

Attached: 1459672117389.gif (339x190, 2.94M)

If it were an ad, he would've mentioned Adidias' humble nazi origins.

>1 post by this id
S A G E

Bullshit. Their sales were up 17% during the same period last year. This is when they release their college sideline gear every year. This has nothing to do with the nigger.

did someone ever research how come it's literally always them?

read the article, compared to 17% last year when they didn't tell MAGA to go fuck themselves

FUCK OFFFF FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS!!!!

There's a difference, one actually is GOOD as what they do.

>Conscious
It's conscience.
Dumb canadian.

Not after that stunt with the Williams Nigress. Like the onions market and apple, it will slowly die a horrible death.

They made money short term but their shares and general favorability among customer base dropped. Basically

>stupid niggers see a familiar face that fight da police and Trump in ads and rush to stores
>actual people with working brains are disgusted and leaving the company in droves

POWERFUL!

Attached: 8DFD173E-E3C8-4DAD-9BBA-8AE8B6570D10.jpg (990x556, 117K)

It’s nice that Nike is giving people of color get a discount.

Attached: 47C7CCE3-3236-4CE1-AF4E-FE8DE0EB0EBA.jpg (960x702, 146K)

I stopped wearing sneakers a long time ago anyway

>Soidarity

You had one job.

There is no such thing as bad publicity.
Nike knew what they were doing.

>we
>us
I fucking hate you kikes.

Niggers and crime go together like peanut butter and jelly.

Attached: 5267D189-F789-4C52-84DE-85EDFD34EF9C.jpg (640x635, 102K)

He's half monkey half rat

This. No one believes this tripe.

Yes my fellow boomer. How embarrassing

>online sales

Online sales are a fraction of total revenue for the company. The media is literally running ads for Nike because FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WYPIPO.