HUNGARY CAN LOSE EU VOTING RIGHTS

MAGYARS BTFO

dw.com/en/could-hungary-lose-its-eu-voting-rights/a-45429748

Attached: gddf.jpg (897x787, 195K)

This shouldn't be an option in the first place, it's just to keep countries in line.

Imagine if a bad elected government does a fuck up and then the country is out of the EU forever.

1 country vetos it and it's null. That's the fucking problem with the EU. All have to agree on everything all the fucking time.

How about no

Attached: pol-hun.png (799x1500, 164K)

>Other nations dictating your voting rights
The propoganda value of this for any movements thinking about exiting the EU is unbelievable. Why don't the EU just shut the fuck up and stop migration? (((Dont worry I know))).
This is another reason its stupid.

You are next, lyakh!

EU nations don't have rights lol

No it's just populist bs on top of populist bs. Orbán and Salvini attacked Macron recently. Hurr he's the Devil durr we are your best leaders. Then Macron made the appearance stating that both of those retards were saying the truth that he's the Devil for THEM because he's the best leader for France and the saviour of the EU. All of these three countries have their economies in shambles btw. It's nothing but theatrics. Even Merkel is turning to populist shit. The shenanigan at Chemnitz is just too iffy for me.

>people trying to leave Europe when they can just veto the shit out of everything and ruin it from within

How about no

Attached: 1517028434797.jpg (764x960, 220K)

Ayy fml my sides.

EU is fucking shit

oh my, it would be terrible if someone vetoed Hungary loss of rights

Attached: po-hu lewd.jpg (500x500, 70K)

>Could X possibly maybe happen?

Lol

They've been threatening us and Orban with "nuclear option" voting rights removal for years. If they could do this they would have done it long before years of inept threats made them look like total fags.

Attached: DmhOk47V4AAXcJM.jpg (239x239, 15K)

>Indonesian flag
What did Polen mean by this?

first of all its Monaco flag
and secondly - we will keep Monaco flag in protest of leafs raping dogs.. until you stop raping dogs the protest will continue

Growing up with Hungarian and Polish friends, this is a very accurate meme.

Monaco is a french clay, stupid white nigger

France is rightful Great Lechistan clay

Please take hungaries voting rights. Hungexit needs to happen.

Attached: 1535126728648.gif (1000x996, 194K)

Hungary's* Oof, bed time I think.

Better version

Attached: 1442604044475.png (500x500, 24K)

kekked

>Sargentini's report says Orban's attacks on the press, the judiciary, migrants and refugees, rights of minorities are a "systemic threat" to the EU's fundamental principles.
>migrants and refugees
Since when did sucking muslim dick become a fundamental principle of the EU?

since germany took over

How democratic.

its pretty clear there vote already doesnt matter why would they care?