Amazon is burning books now

Like it’s 1984

Should we need to build our own amazon, or regulate these tech giants to serve the people

Attached: 9046A6BF-A4B6-45DB-BF2B-172F1D17AF0C.jpg (750x1007, 454K)

Does anyone care about mass censorship of a specific ideology by trillion dollar company’s? or are shitposts about Canadians and brits the only things you want to discus

Yes, we should.
The real question is:

Can we?

As an example, I buy Nazi literature frequently on Amazon.

What is so dangerous to Amazon that books on how to seduce women are sold?

Why don't you start your own bookstore where these types of books can be sold? Capitalism motherfucker do you speak it?

What the fuck is with those click bait titles to your books? Pick better titles and this wouldn't happen.

It's probably just an internal HR policy following the #metoo shit. They have had all the exciting meetings and are now rolling out all the action points. This may well be the tip of the arrow.

>what are anti-competitive activities

>What is so dangerous to Amazon that books on how to seduce women are sold?

This iswhat happens when you put catladies in positions of power.

Don't get me wrong, I think Roosh is a scumbag. But I do think he should have right to access their business services.

Please explain to me how big bad Amazon will stifle the creation of a new online bookstore.

Abuse of market power. Government must intervene to regulate.

Amazon holds 84% of the marketshare for e-books. People buy e-books now. Kindle e books are proprietary and can only be opened on Amazon kindle devices

“Make your own kindle”

“Make your own retail store chains”

This is an abuse of monopoly

By running at a loss for decades to capture marketshare, wipe out competition, and fix both the webservice platform and bookstore market.

If the local power plant decides to deny you their service because they do't like your political views. Will you just build you own power plant?

GTFO with that bullshit libertarian argument.

Idea economy

This excuse isn't going to work when people start killing you.

the amount of reddit spacing in this thread makes me sick
Off yourselves

Because they hold 84% of the e book market... meaning 84% of e book readers own a kindle device that can only open proprietary kindle e books.

I don’t go on reddit so I don’t know what the duck u talk about

Yep

First Alex Jones now roosh, soon it will be trump then the rest of us will lose our only safe space. We are fucked

there is nothing to regulate here. Amazon is already breaking the 1st amendment, people like Roosh should come together and file a group lawsuit

I truly believe that this is one of the MOST pressing issues of today, and I don’t know what we should do other than have an intelligent dialogue between opposing views. It can clearly be boiled down to
>bruh, muh freemarket
and
>bruh, muh utility
And both sound alright, so we need to sit down and see which we would prefer in the long term. But all anyone cares about is drumpf and chances are not enough people will care enough until it is too late to make a democratic decision

My opinion
>utility
I’m happy to talk it out

Book burning is inevitable when tech monopolies have gone full Communist China mode. For as much criticism as they give China, they sure act a lot like them here.

>removing Roosh books
They're just pua books wtf

Techies control all aspects of society now, there’s nothing we can do about it.

We're 5 years away from every right-wing commentator (who isn't a complete necon) and every major right-wing group from being banned on every major online platform.

What a defeatist shitball attitude

this is why i hate libertarians

Because no one would know it, therefor no one would buy from it, and Amazon can always sue the small one for 100 bullish reasons, there is no way a start up can cover the cost and they will die.

Amazon can also tell the editors to not sell to the small one or they won't buy their books, or even go illegal. They don't care if they have to pay billion $ fines.

Exactly

Not just that, Amazon forced all their customers to buy kindles, which don’t open anything except the amazon-only proprietary kindle file format. Open formats like ePub don’t open on kindle

Mass Killing jews is allright but hurting women fewfews is a no-no

>or are shitposts about Canadians and brits the only things you want to discus
maybe if you started the thread properly with a quick run down and links

Roosh and Alex Jones are being targetted right now.

Are you LITERALLY retarded? If you sell books that Amazon won't sell then Amazon just cannot compete with you. The only thing they could do would be selling your books at a lower price or offering a better service, which wouldn't happen since they don't want these books in their store. Also setting up a marketplace for books is easy as fuck (even easier if it's all digital) since you only have to mail small things. I thought Jow Forums supported the free market

Less than that. It'll be done before the 2020 elections, and everyone will clap and say yay the internet is free of "white supremacy" now.

If you fucking people had any sense in your head you'd be building the infrastructure right now for when that actually comes. That means NOT uploading your dank memes and right-wing content to Youtube, and instead putting them on BitChute and elsewhere. That means STARTING a book vendor site. That means CREATING spaces for content, and banning left-wing infiltrators and agitators. Whether you like it or not, we are all going to be cut out of the economy and media space because we're white and committing wrong think by opposing our national destruction and ethnic dispossession. Instead of whining about it, fight back. Posting a thread on Jow Forums is basically virtue-signalling and utterly meaningless beyond everyone getting their 10 seconds of rage. Organize, or become irrelevant.

He can probably make more on the lawsuit than selling his gimptastic treatises on pretending to be alpha.

I agree with you.

As I always say, the problem is that nowadays every single subject has been reduced to "circlejerking groups", from entertainment to politics.

No one wants to listen to other opinions.
The removal of many right-wing supporters from social medias is a clear example of that.

Let me tell you how censorship really works:

They cry censorship of certain books (like say to kill a mockingbird) this is then used to force every single American to read the book.

But this does not mean they dont censor. Many of the great works are soft censored inspite of theyre historical or philisophical importance.

Anti censorship movements were always about consorship.

>If you sell books that Amazon won't sell then Amazon just cannot compete with you.
I really want to do incredible violence to people like you.
Yes, the answer to Amazon's massive market share is to simply... sell the things they won't sell! The customers will come flocking!
You should get on that, you could make lots of money.

>selling niche alt-right products to retards online is expensive and can't make you money

>when you btfo your own argument

>writing books about degenerate sex tourism
He deserves to get banned, based amazon.

>I don't know how meme arrows work

How are they breaking the 1st amendment?

I agree 100% but I posted this thread To inform not to virtue signal. I should have been more informative In the op

What’s some ideas for things to build ? Open source no-rules versions of proprietary websites essentially

I think if people need to be more active in removing themselves from the stranglehold.
-Change default search engine to DuckDuckGo
-get off chrome browser
-use Firefox or opera the very least
-use uBlock origin/ ghostery

Now that Amazon have taken such a large market share they have completely stopped trying to be price competitive. I dont bother with Amazon anymore.

Such is corporate greed. They would need to keep their prices low to actually exterminate the competition and make us totally reliant on them. They are greedy jews. They arnt interested in control.

>make fictional books
>market them as reality
>surprised when they're removed

lol

Friendly reminder that Americans pay taxes and their bureaucrats and politicians give some to these tech monopolies that try to censor (control) you and the rest of the world. Then those tech monopolies funnel it back into the hands of a select few politicians through campaign donations. The American people pay for all of this.

>deflection: the post

>What is so dangerous to Amazon that books on how to seduce women are sold?

Because its rooted in life lessons and big brother advice most modern men were missing when they were growing up.

They dont want men to improve themselves

>They are greedy jews. They arnt interested in control.
Read that again to yourself

Amazon isn't any more of a monopoly than Walmart.
They are simply the largest and most popular.

I'm so terribly sorry that Internet Moguls tilt liberal (who would have thought the internets themselves foster free thought) while your Conservative heroes are obsessed with the futuristic power of COAL!

Attached: blazing-saddles-gun4.jpg (205x215, 39K)

They have defacto control because people are lazy to price check. They’re taking advantage of human psychology

To make matters worse, idiots who bought the kindle essentially forged amazons monopoly because the kindle only opens proprietary amazon-only format. It doesn’t open PDF multi platform format or EPub open source format

Nigga Just Close Your Wallet, Just Walk Away.

Amazon dont want to be the the only place where you can buy something because their prices are that low.
They want to be the only place you are aware of and their prices are high.
If that is mind control I say people deserve it.

I never find anything cheaper on Amazon. Ever.

I know that talking to ameriturds takes the patience of explaining something to a brainded child, but I'll take the bait. You clearly stated in an ironic way that selling things that Amazon won't sell wouldn't work and nobody would give a shit so I just quoted you meaning that for me selling those product would be quite profitable. Now you can go and rope yourself

We won't buy your books, faggot.

Amazon has 84% of the e-book market

In contrast, Walmart competes with thousands of retail stores. Walmart is not the only retail store in your neighborhood shopping center so don’t even pretend it is.

>I never find anything cheaper on Amazon. Ever.
It's usually on par with stores. Some prime items are like 2usd more, but I'm willing to pay that (sometimes it's actually cheaper if there's no sales tax) to not have to do into a store. Amazon's service is amazing, they're just evil.

what will the world ever do without being able to read "bang eastern european women who totally aren't hookers" by "Some shitskin pipecleaner armed manlet"?

Kek, then write hit pieces about any who don’t comply in the Bezos Blog, WaPo.

>some beta PUA
What a loss to the Western literary canon.

>my banned pua mgtow book was in the top 1000!
So it sold 30 copies?
Fuck this sandnigger regardless.

I go into my city center on a regular basis for food, drinks, cinema, shopping etc so its not such an inconvenience. Add to that that they have considerably lower prices than amazon and its actually possible to return problem items, I dont know how amazon got so popular.

Is it really just
>I dont leave my house.

>spaghetti can't into IDs
If it's so profitable, where are all the alt stores? Also profit is not the point of this whole thing.

If Amazon got so successful as part of a mostly free market, then why can't competitors. If the market changes due to voluntary censorship (twitter, apple, facebook), wouldn't one imagine that viable alternatives will spring up to meet an alternative demand.

There it is.

>MUH FREE MARKET MUH START YOUR OWN BUSINESS
>ignores monopoly and government subsidies

Fuck off you idealist prick

>and its actually possible to return problem items,
What? I've never had an issue returning stuff. They give you a prepaid label to print out, and then you just drop it off at a FedEx store. It's that easy. Wtf is going on over there?

My fellow Ameritards can't wrap their minds around the idea that privately owned corporations don't want to act as a springboard for their alt-Right faggotry. And have the right not to be.
Suddenly they are trying to "Nationalize" what they now consider "public forums" like good little Communists. These corporations are ditching this garbage because it's offensive to the majority of their customers. All they care about is making their customer base comfy and hitting them with delicious advertisement and product placements. That's their agenda.

They can't make their own Alt-Right Facebook or Amazon (with hookers and blackjack) because they are just the noisy belligerent minority.

Attached: bill-gates.jpg (770x476, 30K)

>food, drinks, cinema, shopping etc so its not such
Also, Amazon has far better selection than any store I've been in.

>fedex store
We dont have those.
I had headphones that broke after two months. Not cheap ones either. I wouldnt get a refund on that from amazon. I would in a real shop.

>amazon actually removes degeneracy for once
>Jow Forums sperges out

What happened to this place?

Attached: LOGO-Round-Black-Tagline_410x.png (410x408, 34K)

Amazon isn't subsidized by the Federal government.

Take the Samizdat Pill.

Attached: Russian_samizdat_and_photo_negatives_of_unofficial_literature_in_the_USSR.jpg (800x600, 99K)

>create own store
>payment processors deny you
what do?
>inb4 shitcoin

>share blue sweating intensifies

Jow Forums is basically against whatever offends Daddy Trump or his parade of Moron Mouthpieces.
They'd whore their fat mothers out to Tyrone and his crew if it would please God Emperor.

Attached: Alan_Keyes.jpg (416x431, 57K)

btw all of Dugin's books are banned on the Amazon's burger-facing site

Attached: another-beginning.jpg (316x475, 34K)

Because Amazon is abusing their monopoly with predatory pricing in some areas. In other areas, like e books where amazon controls 84% of the market, Amazon devices only support proprietary amazon kindle file formar

You will also be paying over the odds for books with Amazon too.

Build your own platforms.

Ok but that's what you get for having an Amazon device?
And this is hardly a new thing with tech.

Roosh is an example of an idiot saying stupid things whose right to say them I'll defend .

I see your point.

Censorship is bad
Isn't it silly how there are 7 words you're not allowed to say on tv?
Lol, look at those prudes banning books from libraries because of some pictures in them

>Here's a list of 5000+ words that you're not allowed to use and it will grow by the hour and anything else we think of that's racist will get you banned/fired/liferuined
>Every book that has ideas we dont like is forbidden and banned and hatespeech

>I wouldnt get a refund on that from amazon.
Lol dude what? Back when 4k was first becoming a thing, I bought a blu-ray player that did 4k up scaling, was like 200 usd, from Amazon. The dumb delivery fuck just left it on my door step (in an apt building) and some fucking niggers stole it. I called Amazon and told them, and they over night shipped a replacement for free.
I bought a monitor from them that took a shit after a few weeks, returned and got a full refund.
There have been a few small items I wanted to return, they told me just to keep it and refunded my money anyway.

Is there some heavy regulation over there?

>It's not on Amazon, therefore It cannot be had!
I miss when you mental pygmies focused on the War on Christmas.

Attached: war-on-christmas-460x307.png (460x307, 184K)

Kill yourself

I dunno, google would bury your business in search results, whoever is hosting your site would ban you for selling hate speech literature?

truly in a sad state of affairs

>thinking that's the point

Attached: 1535653051830.jpg (750x750, 61K)

>Hey guys we dont like your speech so you can't ride on this toll road that we control
>HAHAHA IT'S OKAY YouRE A PRIVATE COMPANY THEY CAN DO WHAT THEY WANT
Why don't you just build your own road?! IT'S SO SIMPLE!!

2:
>Hey let's compete against trillion-dollar monopolistic entities who bribe politicians and ship factories overseas and engage in slave labor
Our budget is only $50 but we can do it guys!!!

Great non-answer.

Actually, those elites now removing people from social media and stuff because of different narratives. Same burning books. NWO/free world gone insane.

Good. Most of the books were guides for shitskins on how to fuck European women.

“Hardly a new thing with tech”

Which is why we need to regulate tech giants to allow free market solutions. How we do we sell eBooks if Amazon, with their market share, pushed everyone to buy their kindles with front page ads and fake reviews

It’s partislly the public’s fault for being stupid, but it’s literally impossible to sell eBooks because every idiot lemming in the general public bought a kindle that only supports amazon stupid file format meaning you have to buy books from amazon. Antitrust violation at Amazon’s current market share .

Im being a technophobe. I had no idea I could return things, how or to who. Amazon is still much more expensive than real shops though.

This. Unfortunately only books about Eastern European countries were removed. Books about Denmark and Iceland are still up on amazon. Hopefully they get removed too.

How is that a non-answer? That’s exactly what Microsoft did to Gab

the PUA crap basically circumvents all the anti white programming, all of the feminism and everything that the leftists can put forward, and it has been doing so for quite some time. The best part of it all is that this lore usually cannot be taught to lowiq faggets, that includes most niggers.