Top fucking kek

>BASED TRUMP
>AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>ISRAEL FIRST, GOYIM!

Attached: 1536598815745.png (882x954, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F4CV03amU4o
twitter.com/DaysofPalestine/status/1038871682776223744
youtube.com/watch?v=3Wcu2Cq7v8Q
yahoo.com/amphtml/news/us-threatens-arrest-icc-judges-probe-war-crimes-174349593.html#
archive.is/gmlGO
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fake news faggot

Attached: trump israel icc.png (1366x768, 298K)

I-IT MUST BE 4D-D CHESS!!

News is real.
you are stupid!

>shilling for the ICC

MAGAPEDES WILL DEFEND THIS

Attached: 831223874.jpg (790x671, 185K)

They don't even hide it, they don't care for international law if its their crimes. Someone else like Serbs? Sure, they support this joke of the international "justice" but when it comes to US and Israel crimes - they threaten courts with force and sanction.
youtube.com/watch?v=F4CV03amU4o

>We will sanction any country that investigates Israeli crimes!
- President Donald J. Trump

HOLY FUCKING BASED!

Attached: ISRAELTRUMP.jpg (615x384, 21K)

BASED BASED BASED MIGAAAAA

Attached: mossad.jpg (1200x844, 166K)

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1529762147707.jpg (612x814, 128K)

Its not shilling, the ICC never even issued subpoenas, but Bolton is so afraid that they will be held accountable he is already threatening.

And then americans fucking say that they uphold international law and law oriented world order. Exceptionalist world order where law does not apply to US and its allies. So why should anyone care or be afraid that US can be replaced with China as the world superpower if there is nothing to lose?

Attached: 1497689409962.jpg (600x580, 68K)

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-09-10 13-35-54.png (593x688, 158K)

Where's the link mohhamed?

Judenpol will try to ignore this and continue shilling for their kike puppet

I think that the kikes are overplaying their hand.

BOLTON WROTE THE NYT PEICE

>the zio-mutt is too stupid to go to RT himself
I should be surprised, but I am not.

Yeah, Serbs support that even though their people have been run through this joke "court". US won't support becase Trumps mouth is permanently tied to Netanyahu's asshole. Don't worry though, this thread will be opinion piece article bombed by the schizo who thinks Trump is Anti-Israel.

It is although the moves are being telegraphed. Israelis cut deal and talk. US 9/11 insiders get tried as enemy combatants and charged with treason with netanyahu as prosecutions chief witness.

Attached: 1535027364010.png (720x628, 637K)

He's not schizo, he's literally JIDF

>RED ALERT GOYIM RED ALERT
>PUTIN AND DRUMPF ARE COLLUDING WITH ISRAEL

Attached: 1536438101944.png (592x874, 495K)

what will happen to them? They can do this, and no one will talk about it
twitter.com/DaysofPalestine/status/1038871682776223744

>The UN is a joke institution ran by globalist jews to instill globalist values like human rights and LGBT propaganda
>except when they criticize Israel
>now they are BASED and our right wing allies

This is getting so tiring, every single fucking time this shit happens

Attached: 1529578223448.gif (250x237, 7K)

i meant that Americans support when international courts prosecute Serbs, not that Serbs support prosecution.

>everyone in the comments calling it an actor
>nobody questions any white helmets videos

Attached: 1528375064655.jpg (906x936, 849K)

Israel IS the U.S.

Bolton being back in the game is how you know the deep state and neocons still have overall control.

staying in Syria indefinitely
>BASED BOLTON
>BASED HALEY
>BASED POMPEO
>BASED TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: trump syria indefinite.png (1366x768, 663K)

>le deepstate.
Stfu you nupol reddit retarded faggot. You retards are so obvious because you all have the same comical worldview you get from the_donald and /ptg/. Its not "le deepstate xD" its fucking kikes. There is no shadow war, as all of US politics are a puppet show written by kikes. Every president since JFK has been their puppet and Trump isn't even close to being an exception. I HATE what this board has become because of retards like you.

>youtube.com/watch?v=3Wcu2Cq7v8Q
>youtube.com/watch?v=3Wcu2Cq7v8Q

Attached: 76542345.jpg (885x516, 97K)

whoa I love Hillary and Jeremy Corbyn now!!!!

Imagine my shock.

Attached: 093485073489579837459834.jpg (1000x3243, 587K)

Attached: 1515217140295.png (740x410, 703K)

PROOF TRUMP IS KIKE SHILL

Attached: bibi presentation.jpg (898x516, 120K)

Do you guys remember during the campaign when Trump toyed with the idea of ending Israel's foreign aid? I didn't dream that, right? I remember him being lambasted for it in a bunch of Jewish media outlets and then backpedaling real fast.

get ready

Attached: 1532702794034.png (592x678, 406K)

I think he agrees with you
i.e. the deep state is still in control because Trump isn't opposition. It's all kabuki theatre.

Trump will get to the 2020 election with and these will be the conditions
>the Russia 'witch-hunt' still won't have found anything
>no counter investigations will have been launched (nothing into the Clintons, Obama, Bushes)
>still in all the wars, escalated, a new one launched or about to be (Iran)
>economy still stuttering

And dumb fucks will still PASSIONATELY vote for either side

You're right though, this board is now infested with these Trumpkiddies who go along with the neocon agend alike mindless drones. I guarantee they are either too young to remember 9/11 or weren't even born. So their whole understanding of the post 9/11 world is massively deficient. They have no idea who Bush was or what happened. Their first context is Obama, and they've been influenced by altright celebrities like Alex Jones, Mark Dice and Lauren Southern to think in black and white - Obama bad, thus anyone anti Obama and co is good - therefore Trump is LE FUCKING BASED AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

these fucking ptg t_d neocon drumpfkiddies have fucked up this board so badly, I'm not sure it can be repaired.

Attached: 1526416031286.png (571x618, 141K)

The ICC is a complete corrupt joke and the US and Israel have never been signatories. This is only a headline because Palestine threatened to get the court to investigate Israel as a way of getting out of peace negotiations and trump told them to fuck off with that crap

Daily reminder for MAGA cucks.

Attached: 1523724122319.jpg (1049x2271, 445K)

Drumpf is threatening to sanction any country who investigates Israel.
see

Attached: 1526049548053.jpg (346x332, 35K)

Word.

good. i hate the ICC and globalist institutions more than israel.

kek

newsflash
everyone in Serbia considers hague a fucking joke

>if someone attacks someone that attacks us we have to be against that
No.

>WHY HASN'T TRUMP GASSED THE JEWS BY NOW?
>IT WAS HER TURN!
This is literally what you faggots sound like right now

OK faggots, answer this question.

Obama despises Israel right? So if Obama hated Israel... why did he drop more bombs than anyone else in history throughout the middle East, oppose Russia, oppose Assad and allow the destruction of Israel? Are you saying he was our guy or not?

Sorry I meant construction. Of ISIS

Fuck you nigger post a fucking link

No mohamed, Obama nearly destroyed our country.

OMG being that kiked

Attached: images-3-1.jpg (200x168, 14K)

Obama was a faithful servant of the regime change agenda.
Yet making peace with Iran was so at odds with the rest of his policy.
Try to destroy Syria and up tensions with Russia, yet make peace with Iran? BTFOing (apparently) Israel and Saudi.
Also leaving Israel high and dry at the UN for the first time?
It doesn't make sense.

I have 3 theories.
>1)
Like you say, it's just temporary, keeping Iran non-nuclear for now, then they'll attack later. Probably because they need Syria to fall first. No need to rush.

>2)
Obama and Kerry and a few others (not Hillary though) were actually kinda based. They actually are filthy antisemites deep down kek. They're no angels, clearly CIA and faithful servants of the empire. But they were serving purely the American empire's interests, distinct from Israel's interests. They were trying to divorce US foreign policy from Israeli control, with the medium term plan of throwing Israel to the wolves. The calculus being supporting them has more disadvantages than advantages. Didn't the CIA even predict a few years ago that Israel could fall in 20 years?

>3)
The most fanciful, but maybe Obama and his people (CIA, State) were trying something truly ambitious - flip Iran away from Russia and China and try and bring them into the Western-Jewish world order. Some ambitious 3D chess. Russia and China are obviously the final bosses. Why fight a tough sub-boss like giant, mountainous, smart Iran in that war when you could just flip them instead?

I just don't know.

rt.com you obese ape

Good. ICC should not be legitimized.

more in support of theory number 2:

no one said he was an anti-interventionist
he did intervene, he did topple, he did muckrake. he droned like he was playing a videogame.

but he did so from a purely American Empire interest - not for Israeli interests
Obama (and Kerry) are CIA. He is a staunch American imperialist. He was always going to continue the empire. But for American wealth and power, not for Israel. They toppled Gaddafi to protect the US dollar and steal Libya's gold. It wasn't some irrational shit like Drumpf angling for war with Iran which doesn't enrich America in any way, only enriches Israel.

Trump is not CIA. Trump is a puppet of the opposing faction in Washington. Trump is a Pentagon/Israel puppet. This faction loves sending thousands of Americans to die and bringing them home in bodybags in order to benefit Israel, even if it harms America. This is why Israel loves Bush and Trump so much, and hate Obama and Kerry so much and call them filthy antisemites. Obama didn't give them any new ground wars. Republicans loathe him for this.

Based Bolton. He said he'll push for legal action against judges in Hague who investigate Israel. Including banning them from America,freezing their assets and arresting them if they come to America.

Attached: 1513555819872.jpg (600x587, 69K)

Bolton is the biggest faggot neocon warhawk in the fucking world.

Attached: 1526288957917.jpg (395x650, 98K)

yahoo.com/amphtml/news/us-threatens-arrest-icc-judges-probe-war-crimes-174349593.html#

Attached: sketch-1536604600758.png (978x720, 230K)

So its nothing. As fucking usual.

archive.is/gmlGO

Attached: sketch-1536605021808.png (720x816, 393K)

FUCK ISRAEL... ENOUGH. FIGHT YOUR OWN SHIT, FAGGOTS.

>sh-shuddup shill! Trump is BASED!

Attached: 1533942307331.jpg (1455x1173, 316K)

NUMBER 1

Attached: DmrHwHOXgAA6p6p.jpg large.jpg (1440x1447, 242K)

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

>My name is Donald trump and I'm a BIG fan of Israel.

how do we stop this? I'm down to sever this relationship, what do we do to ensure the probe can go?

they got their fancy probe, how do we get ours, but on (((them)))?

hi 8pol

We've been telling you the whole time.

Attached: puppet.jpg (670x400, 103K)

Attached: trump rabbis.webm (640x352, 2.9M)

Isn't the ICC the organization that put those Serb dudes in jail for defending their country from muslims?

bump