Swedes you deserve EVERYTHING that happens from now on...

Swedes you deserve EVERYTHING that happens from now on. Fuck you and fuck your cucked country I hope that all of you die, you would do every european a favor if you'd just end yourselves.

Attached: sweden-saves-the-day-with-new-invention_o_6842643.jpg (640x903, 159K)

Been thinking about going to Sweden for a quick skeet session.Always wanted to bang/rape a Swedish qts ass hole shut with cum.

Attached: Brain Scan.jpg (620x400, 21K)

what if the election was hacked by the acting government ?
would you still feel the same way?

c'mon user, don't tell me you don't want to see the cucks burn and enjoy it
there is no need to be angry, the weakest whites are getting eliminated out of the genepool, there is nothing to mourn
that genepool of weakness will be inherited by blacks and shitskins in Sweden
they already signed their death warrant, both whites and migrants

Attached: 1532370241185.png (1001x823, 806K)

Hopefully those who wants to die dies and doesn't drag the rest down with them.

>yfw the wristbands actually reduced the number of sexual assaults by as much as 40% at the Way Out West festival, and Jow Forums's memes about it are Russian memes

Why won't they make crime illegal?

If swedes call for aid i will come and help

If there isn't a major civil war within the next few days then yes. Yes I would still feel the same way

In that case I expect nothing less then all out revolution
Modern man is incapable of that though and Swedes twice as much so

Dont be mean to Sven. They tried.

Watching them crash and burn should be an interesting experiment indeed. Hopefully other european countries take note.

Maybe that's the plan. Puppet "right wingers" clean up the old trash and make police state.

Do they make a sound to alarm people around or something like that?

if you'd browse less Jow Forums you'd realize how many normies there are.

Tru

sweden is on its way to destination fucked

Attached: 1523932380633.jpg (2824x2721, 770K)

again, it won't happen, since modern man is incapable of any greater personal sacrifice for greater cause, I frankly cannot even imagine geopolitical consequences of that especially with Sweden in NATO etc
Also it could fuel more propaganda against the Russians saying it was "supported by them" if it really were to happen even more justifying wests intervention

>normies
Like you?

Attached: normie.png (653x334, 10K)

The election results blew my mind. Swedes really are tolerant, aren't they? Why am i living in this racist country when i could go to sweden, have a blonde swedish wife and live according to sharia without anyone giving a damn?
Soon inshallah.

Why do u even care? If you can't say something nice say nothing at all.
We're all together in this mess.

Swedes will become. minority by 2050.

What percentage did afs get?

stfu show your flag or fuck off. Your probably a sven as well

>the wristbands actually reduced the number of sexual assaults
Abdul was tired after raping your people for a year straight, you deserved a vacation.

>Sweden dies out
>Skåne, Halland & Blekinge are Muslim infested shitholes

Those fags can't even die properly. Just had to ruin it for everybody

Attached: Romano.jpg (184x184, 11K)

As of yesterday, it really is the fate they deserved. I'm going to start cheering on the destruction of Sweden because it's what 83% of the Swedish people just asked for.

Attached: swedenrape1.png (512x331, 19K)

Propper science that. A few people less get raped and it's a lefty stat.

>friendly reminder that if you live in Sweden you are now reading this and you need to know the time to rise up is now or else you lose everything

After Sweden, we can cheer for France, then Germany, then Holland, blah blah blah. We are all fucked aren’t we.

Does it have an African rape rate, or an African reported rape rate? Does Sweden also have a more encompassing definition of rape than other European and Western countries? Perhaps consider using your brain sometime.

Not me. Eastern Europe seems safe too.

Attached: donald-trump-smiling-320x181.jpg (320x181, 10K)

where can i get one of these wristbands?

>If you can't say something nice say nothing at all.
This kind of attitude is what leads to cucked societies.

Breaking news: Swedish women want to be raped and LITERALLY vote for it en masse. Remember it when you read the next sadistic Somali gangrape news story

Attached: DmnU7JnU0AELDuK.jpg (610x525, 23K)

because that would be offensive towards the criminals!

I wonder how can one obfuscate rape statistics so they are not suspicious to normies.hmmm?how about different categorization so it's diffucult to comparre them to everyone else and you can claim that's the sole reason why they are off the charts?excellent idea, rubs hands.

>Does it have an African rape rate, or an African reported rape rate?
Look on the left. Do you see the word "reported"? I know commies have trouble with reading comprehension so take your time with it.

Your country will be on the top of my list once I decide to move, Romeo

They won't take you. No one wants you faggots, 83% of your own people want you dead.

cringe

In Sweden they have a concept of ownership rights and a concept of possession rights.
If someone steals an item from you, they now have possession and possession rights to the item and even though you still have ownership, it is illegal and immoral for you to take the item back because that is the same as stealing it from them.

So if you are raping a woman, do you get possession rights to her pussy and would it be illegal for her or someone else to interrupt the rape and deprive you of your ownership rights?

Let these worthless cucks die to what they voted for! Do not let them in, even if their women and children beg, we need to make an example of this and Sweden is the sacrificial lamb!

Have you considered that reported rape rates aren't the same as actual rape rates? And that a looser definition of rape when compared to the rest of the world will inflate said reported rates? And how the way women are treated in society might impact willingness to report?

Yes, it's the Jews, it isn't that different countries have different laws and means of categorising crimes.

That's still 60% of total rape which is skyhigh you stupid faggot.
I know of a better way but it requires bullets and not sending KFOR.

There is nothing weak in genes of swedes, its just ideology hit them hardest. especially woman, they just go with the flow, if hitler won they would all be good natzi wifes and all have 8 kids.

Wait, is that true? Are swedes really that cucked?

If Swedes were taken in here, they'd just vote to destroy us too. They can't come.

Kekked

shitskins still commit the majority of actual violent rape, no matter how much swedish feminists change the definition to pad the stats you dumb chucklefuck

> Germans, Bongs, Frogs, and Dutch, who all have smaller votes from nationalists, calling us out

That's a yikes from me

I look very Mediterranean, so I think I will blend in real nice, nice try you mutt

That's some pretty fierce damage control. Have you considered that countries full of niggers seem to have a great deal of rape and violence?

>yikes
Classic Sven.

I'm offering explanations as to why Sweden has a reported rape rate so significantly higher than the rest of Europe, I'm not disputing that migrants commit a disproportionate amount of those crimes you swine. People misrepresent statistics to say things that aren't really true, as that sentient burger attempted to.

>damage control
How is it in any way damage control you utter moron? They're very real factors that impact the reported rape rate.

>admits to being a shitskin
My work here is done, Ahmad.

Attached: white americans.png (656x1493, 138K)

>meds are not white
myancestors.jpg

look at the numbers for SD. sweden is like your country, the need 50%+ for rule -- if not alone than together in a coalition. in this election cycle, the two mainstream parties together have only 40% due to SD gains at the expense of the establishment parties. Surf's up for that type of snooze coaltion. SD is fucking up their shit pretty good already.

crawl back under the cover of the sewer that is reddit

sure buddy. sweden is dead

Fuck off faggot

Also Deus Vult get ur gonna burn in hell for faggotry

I got that from a Swede himself explaining why stand your ground or something was bullshit.
I just realized you could apply that to rape so posted hoping a Swede would reply.

There way he explained it, only the police or the person with usage rights have the legal ability to transfer possession rights back to you