Any Polacks On Right Now To Explain This -Proverb- To Me?

But I just found out recently that the saying:

>"The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you."

is an an old proverb from my homeland of Poland. I came to America and LA with my family when I was very young. Most of my learning about my Polish ancestry and whatnot has been on my own. I just recently learned this is a -Proverb- from my country.

That being said, I want to know about the history and origins behind this proverb. However, whenever I try to do my own research on Google, DuckDuckGo, and etc. I can't find any unbias sources or anything: most of the time its people like me asking similar questions about it (most being what does it really mean).

Any Polish people here that can explain to me why it came around, most preferably with historical sources? Please and thank you.

Attached: Wojciech Kossak's Ranny Kirasjer z Dziewczyną (Wounded Cuirassier With Girl).jpg (1600x1162, 502K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom#Misattributed_and_misquoted_quotation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Im not sure if it has a specific origin. As far as i know its just a kinda conterversial old Polish proverb. Casual antisemetism is very popular in everyday life in Poland btw.

Yeah, they say its an old Polish Proverb; but I can't find any legit historical sources on it and the Poles over at Jow Forums say they've never heard of it before.

Attached: Jakub Różalski Scythe Poland Painting.jpg (1654x1101, 462K)

>they say its an old Polish Proverb
never heard it in Polish.
it's a retroconned origin unless somebody has proof.

I think its a meme that the proverb is ours. I've never heard it in Polish

Of i had to guess id say it probably goes back to the 1920's 30's and 40's

That's what I think. I think that way back someone decided to give this "proverb" a fake "creditable" history by saying it originated from Poland. A country that had the largest Jewish population for nearly a millennia and is the closest contemporary Jewish country second to Israel.

Kinda how faggots try to say:

>To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.

Comes from the Enlightenment Writer Voltaire, but in actually from a No-Name dude in Anchorage.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom#Misattributed_and_misquoted_quotation

because whenever a Jew fucks you over, he is hurting himself even worse according to the unseen laws of the other side aka metaphysical

Jews are always in pain, they are always negative and destructive, and always pay for it in progressively worse reincarnations and constant Hell sentences

no sentence to Hell is permanent but the idea of never being fixed and always going back to learn lessons you shouldn't be learning is literally why the Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

I know what it means, I'm trying to find its origins and whatnot by unbiased scholarly historical sources as well as explanations by Polish people.

It comes from old Lithuanian
>"žydo ašaros lupant valstietį"
>Jewish tiers (sorrow, whilst) "peeling" (ripping off or beating) a peasant

>is an an old proverb from my homeland of Poland.
No, it's not.

Oh, can you provide historical sources?

It's in "folk talk" sort off swearing, only used verbally by older people, IE my late grandfather commenting on some repulsive merchant or some news being deceitful.
Some grandkids, like me, must've heard it, but hardly ever would be written down.
Similar in the meaning of "čigono ašaros" - "gypsy tears", but not exactly the same, as gypsies are just thieve's and liars.

Fuck, that makes things a bit more confusing. Still, there at least be some sources written down of people using the phrase. Definitely would have been held up as an example of antisemitism and some history behind the phrase.

Got a pytanie to Polaka too...

Half-Polish-Half-German here.
I got a dzialka near Gdansk through my
Polish dad, he wants me to build a house there at some time. I'm telling him to sell, but
recently I'm becoming more open to the idea.

I'm smart. Planning to study STEM soon. But my Polish skills are shit.

I spend some wakacje there, so I can understand movies like Kilerow dwuch and talk shit with other Polish dudes, but when I watch something like a news channel I'm overwhelmed... My grammar is shit as well.

How do you Poles see us diaspora children? Will I be accepted
there, or will I get wpierdoly from the local kibice, get my car scratched and called Szwab all my life?

I'm no autist and I can kopac pilke, but I find it very hard to be accepted by you guys.

It means the Jew will always play the victim when he is actually the aggressor.

iT's an old proverb that is valid today, just apply it to SJWs, Dems Globalists, Commies, anyone from the Left. It also applies to various mental conditions, like schizophrenia, Bi-polar, sociopathy

Did try - nothing! Ever under commie rule such saying alone would have been invitation to trouble, absolutely nothing in writing at all, but "poor jew suffering" stories... These days we have thought police too, can't say even "čigonas"- gypsy, got to use 'Romani". Stupid I know...

>That American Reading Comprehension.

You'll be fine dude. You'll be called szwab, szkop, or even hitler a lot though, get used to it. People like to give nicknames here.

None will bother you really. Poles fall in love with anyone who tries to assimilate, learn the language and doesn't look like a nigger. Nowadays, I don't think Poles care about Germany that much. Germany / the Nazis aren't the big boogeymen like they used to be.

>It means the Jew will always play the victim when he is actually the aggressor.

In the meaning of it yes, just the proverb is of repulsive, deceitful, sarcastic nature.

To be honest, unsure, if in English is understood correctly "gypsy tiers" - meaning non existent, mystical, impossible "snake oil" substance, but in practical terms meaning IE someone's insencere appology- fake grief...

Attached: Black Polish Patriot.jpg (1080x1080, 156K)

Attached: Poland Is Suppose To Be Racist 1.jpg (648x3546, 548K)

Attached: Poland Is Suppose To Be Racist 2.jpg (683x1024, 263K)

>Polish proverb
Another jewish lie to insult Poles.
why jews hate this much Poles? They did nothing wrong.

I found it interesting so I asked my grandma (98) she says it's not Polish but very accurate lol

Attached: 1536535183916.jpg (450x720, 618K)

based granny

it just means crocodile tears

>That being said, I want to know about the history and origins behind this proverb
Nobody uses it, I don't recall reading ONE thing where this allegedly polish proverb would be used. This is some total internet hoax. We have ZERO sayings about jews

Każda ohyda zaczyna się od żyda.

you're an idiot from a cucked family, we have loads

Attached: żołnież niemiecki vs bolszewizm.jpg (636x900, 125K)