What is your opinion about Christianity ?

Is Christianity really chucked?
Should we convert to Paganism ?
What can we do to defend the west from the kikes and sand muslims?

What is your opinion ?

Attached: 1536079821042.jpg (470x960, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_of_Jerusalem
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Has proven corruptible, weaponized against Europeans, and useless in fighting the Zionist Plot of European Genocide.

If so what is left that separates us from the Muslims ? In your opinion what should we do about our decline ?

it was created by Roman Caesars to usurp the Catholic order and they won 300 years later.
It's a religion that copies all the ones previous to it and offers a mythical messiah as the central figure.
I really don't care if believe believe or not, it's the pastors and priests, plus the order above them who profit from the tax free donations so to me it's all a scam

don't care if people* believe

You don't need religious belief to know right from wrong. You don't need religious belief to fight your enemies or your genocide. Religious belief is needed for questions about afterlife..questions which are irrelevant. Just be a good person and fight white genocide.

phoneposters are the ones who are
>chucked

What about our true European Paganism than? People need something to unite a banner to rally behind and Christianity proved to be that and before Christendom we rallied behind the gods of our ancestors.

Sorry I'm a cuck

People need to unite under the simple truth that they're facing extinction. Let Christians be Christian and Pagans be Pagans. We can't let religion divide us at such a critical time.

Seems like you are right. We can't be divided at such a critical moment. We need to face our enemies united or face extinction.

Attached: thumbs up.jpg (300x360, 23K)

Nice Divide and Conquer rabbi von kiddy diddler....tell me how many shekels I have in my pocket you hook nosed snake

no one is really your enemy user, there are only useful pawns that dont know what they are doing. religions, race, politics, etc. just help divide us so that the ones that made the divisions can profit. rise above that and maybe you wont have to end up getting into a fight with your felllow brother.

Attached: expanding brainnnn - Copy.jpg (460x1148, 199K)

What about the jews ?
Are they too according to you our brothers or are they an exception ?

If you choose to play the exterminate the jew game... what game do you think the jew will play? If you have a bottomless pit of greed its more effective to just leave the pit alone and do your own thing than to forcefully try to cover it up. the more you try to cover it up the more you have fed the pit... Its like getting mad at a lion for eating meat. just let it starve until it starts to cannibalize itself. by all means defend yourself though if it lunges at you. but going into the forest to 'kill it' is more likely going to result in him hunting you...

Christianity was created by jews to cuck Europeans

this is fact only brain washed people would denie

Attached: 11oldfag.jpg (600x800, 82K)

RELIGION WAS CREATED BY PEOPLE TO CONTROL OTHER PEOPLE

THE REAL GOD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY EARTH RELIGION

Also, many of these abusers have no problem backstabbing their brothers. in fact many of them since they believe in sacrifice actively create victims for outside groups to attack so that the real abusers then have an excuse to attack you (and profit from the sacrifice of their brother). This is the game that they created and you would just be playing along...

I do agree, but we should make ourselves aware of the threat not ignore it.

Then spread the message. whenever you attack... you are just attacking a decoy. and making your target stronger... starve the lion and dont corrupt yourself when it comes with temptation. You are selling not just yourself but everyone around you also...

Judaism is the only true religion.

Christians always pull the tired "b-but our countries were based when they were still christian!"

But isn't the fact that all Europeans are becoming less Christian proof it is an alien religion which does not speak to our souls? You can pull all the stuff out of your ass you want: you can say Jesus was ackshually blonde and blue eyed, you can say ackshually it's not a jewish religion, you can say ackshually when the bible says x it really means y! (Even though there are Christian sects all across the political spectrum meaning you can basically construct whatever meaning you want out of it)

I'm rambling but the point is Christianity is nothing more than a masochistic Jewish sect that would have died out if it wasn't used for political gain by the Romans.

Which I am gladly trying to do. Redpilling my friends and family, for now.

Jews conspire against the white race. How can theirs be the true religion ?

jupiter and helios are rightful gods too
its hard to conclude
if christ is the son of god, then planets are god themselves

exoteric christianity is cucked, turn to hermeticism and anthroposophy instead

We don't know how Jesus looked like. I am Christian and proudly so. But my belief is for my God not for the church, which has strayed from the original source of Christianity's teachings.

>2018
>not worshipping Christ
I don’t think atheists and pagan larpers realize what huge faggots they are.

Attached: AECB3222-9016-4845-A353-7B744EE2E4C2.gif (480x360, 1.39M)

Can't tell if your sarcastic or genuine ?

Christianity is not the answer for everyone. Pagans and atheists have their own reasons.

Proof?

It doesn't belong on this board without some relation to politics

The symbol of your religion, the star of David, is a well known Satanic simble. Your holy book is even worse than the Quran.

You are just Satan whorshippers LARPing as Jews.

The most terrifying thing about religion is how utterly necessary it is.

>Christianity was created by jews despite modern jews not having descended from the Caucus steps to embraced judaism until around 500AD

Attached: 1530917281434.png (500x522, 64K)

*Symbol.

all forms of religion are a system of control and surpression.

The things people justify in the name of god disgusts me.

Catholicism is correct. Secularism need be done anyway with. Paganism as propagated here is muddleheaded or leftypol tricks. You uphold Christianity to effectively contend both those parties.

Attached: 1536495511504.jpg (1456x2092, 629K)

This is just silliness. Religions are established ways of life based on metaphysical worldviews.

Catholicism thrives in third world countries for the sole reason of widespread illiteracy. Stop deifying anything other than God. Peter was not a pope, and nowhere is it written that whatever Peter was got to be passed down to anybody else. The traditions of men have blinded Christians; these are where the Jews get their foot in the door.

Attached: 1534222297676.jpg (1920x1080, 1.53M)

Attached: 412ad9a61697f1cb9d1c3b07efcc4ac3ccff8b3c614cd6a8effbf035f1809d30.jpg (1150x2048, 554K)

I kill in the name of allah
I hate homosexuals because of god

this is just making excuses to push your own opinions onto others.

Nonsense, it thrives anywhere. It is just challenged by modernism promoted by the west.

And apostolic succession is unanimously held by the early church until the 17th century.

also, piss off tripfag

>Peter was not a pope
This. Peter is in the council of Jerusalem one among equals, I have no idea how Catholics came up with papal supremacy based on the rock verse alone. It really is the result of wilful Biblical misinterpretation.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_of_Jerusalem

Jesus Christ is LORD can I get an amen?

Attached: IMG_20180909_125906_681.jpg (960x960, 167K)

>pushing opinions on others

They are maintaining and promoting what they think is good. You are doing the same thing, promoting free expression of your will as good and pushing free expression instead of pushing people away from damaging or bad thoughts. That's because you think their good and bad is not objective but your good (freedom of will) is.

You're not outside this idea of oppression, you're just another force competing and oppressing opposition.

1. It's another cell. They've got a cell for every single mindset. Not only "religious" cells, there are thousands of it: "patriotism", "we wuz kangs", "veganism", "capitalism", "nationalism", "atheism", "nihilism", you name it. Just check out how many branches of a single Christian doctrine they have.

2. Christianity is one of 2 things that has destroyed Russia. The second being (((bolsheviks' revolution))).

3. Not to mention gorillions of human beings that have gave up the ghost because of the subject. Giordano Bruno? And maybe a billion more. Of course, it could be another heresy instead of this fairy tale from Sinai with the same results, but I'm not going to speculate about it.

>If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
Here is how you save the west.

>last panel
Literal gibsmeism

Attached: ReformationIconoclasty.jpg (795x535, 164K)

Kike religion that only cucks and zombies follow
If it isn't more or less gone in the west by the beginning of the next century I can guarantee you that all white lands will fall permanently