Leftists faggots are now saying that you can’t draw cartoons of black people...

Leftists faggots are now saying that you can’t draw cartoons of black people. It’s racist to draw caricatures but only of blacks

Attached: 2F2B00BC-2E6D-43B0-9B89-A1CD0B15D06A.jpg (1242x1700, 1.06M)

>everything is racist
This is the best recruitment tool the right could ever have

The left has become mobilized on defense of their gorilla goddess even more than when Trump won the election. It’s insane

maybe if she was less ugly she would get a less ugly drawing

dey bof black doe? i wanna unnstan da whi man
i doen gidit
waz yo problem playa?

its like all they know is identty politics

That's not even a caricature, she actually looks like that.

I need a QRD on what this story even is because the bbc isn't going to tell it honestly.

This.

>what about it is racist
>ur white
These people need to be jailed

Attached: 365F3441-9223-4768-8614-186390E5C163.jpg (1242x1538, 1.02M)

>moby_dickhead
Yep.

>getting irate and violent over cartoons

sounds familiar...

Serena Williams cheated (received coaching mid-game), got caught and penalized, then chimped out until she got disqualified.

I think you mean lynched.

They hate you, they hate your family, they hate everything your ancestors ever built.

And they hate you because a bunch of Jews told them too.

seriously, if you want to drive society to the right you gotta pretend to be hard left - "whites not welcome here" signs are ten times more effective than "its okay to be white" signs

Garbage people are one of the most important jobs in our society. We would give up journalists long before garbage people.

Why don't faggots like him realize there is no reasoning with leftists, this is why Trump kicked the absolute shit out of them in 2016, he went in and just brawled, didnt try and dumb himself down to their level to engage "respectfully", he goes in full charge talking about the Clinton body count and how shed start a nuclear war.

Better?

Attached: 0ca61d432b3b717816ab14b303134aa6.jpg (304x400, 16K)

BEHEAD THOSE THAT INSULT SHATTIQUAH!

dem lips are what does it

it's a caricature of her being a crying baby, notice the pacifier. i don't think he went for the big lipped negro thing specifically.

Attached: crying_baby.jpg (800x600, 34K)

The funny thing is he’s an Aussie and completely removed from the toxic American left who treat blacks like their pets and is being crucified by Americans rambling on about Jim Crow n Sheeit

Who was her opponent?

ALLAHU

A blackanese woman named Osaka

Fixed the pic

Attached: trueserena.png (562x477, 448K)

Weird

Attached: DEB6843B-AE51-48CB-A0C8-9300423D571A.jpg (1242x934, 333K)