Why are white people so bad at engineering?

Why are white people so bad at engineering?

Attached: Sm.jpg (1043x932, 333K)

>white people bad at engineering
okay retard

You mean americans?

>largest, most advanced ships
>literally invented manned flight
>engineered his way to the moon, mars and beyond the solar system
>white ppl r bad at engineering lamo
Okay Jamal, thanks for the well thought out and deeply insightful point. We couldn't all invent the stick.

I see words but I have no idea what they mean here
Shuri
Mind stone
Vision

i fucking hated that moment in the movie. "look at how the black smart african woman just PWNED YOU WYTE BOYZZZZ" and they are all hanging their head in shame like "yea we're dumb"

Ultron is white? Really made me think.

Attached: 1454894704144.jpg (505x431, 31K)

That was the most pandering shit I've ever seen. I think OP's point is how ridiculous it is that blacks watched that actually felt pride instead of embarrassment.

Worst part of that movie is that Ultron designed vision and built his body, Stark and Mark had no input into the design.

wakanda forever , amiright guys?

Attached: sadvgaeghgreht.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

>>literally invented manned flight
Hobbiests did this.
the only hobbies niggers have ever had is nigging.

That is how all invention is done. It cannot be mandated and has never successfully been forced.

We got put on the moon when our government stole german scientists and mandated that they work for the jews.
Some things can be mandated.

You still scouted out people wanting to work in the field. No scientist was forced to work at gunpoint. No one was forced. The Nazi's even had a choice to die under the Russian boot or go with the yanks and still were able to negotiate ridiculous pay, amnesty and resettlement packages.

I don't even know what this thread is about

Well now you're saying "you can only mandate people who want to do something more than die"
I'm not interested in the metaphysics of motivation
I just wanted to point out that the wright bros were heroes who just wanted to fly
and niggers sit around and smoke gasoline all day.

I am agreeing with you. Sir Howard Florey just liked tinkering with bacteria and petri dishes - then went on to discover penicillin.

White people are so cool.

They might not have invented hanging but they definitely revolutionized it

Also don't get it

Attached: 4-russkaj-banj-640x411.jpg (640x411, 68K)

Irrelevant capeshit nonsense.

I think its related to one of the trendy new marvel movies, but im not sure

Attached: 1534140551318.jpg (1500x1013, 141K)

Sure thing Jamal..

Attached: de-niggered.jpg (1536x2048, 1.06M)

The entire premise of wakanda is hilarity. It's a nation of people who are only successful because of a magic space rock. Not their own merits, a magic rock they just were fortunate enough to have fall on them. L oh fucking l. How pathetic do you have to be to use this fantasy as any sort of sense of pride?

Vision was actually created by Ultron

Attached: SmartSelect_20180910-160708_Google.jpg (1014x966, 628K)

Black people are naturally drawn to mathematics and science while whites focus more on feels and religion. Both could learn from the other.

anyone know niggerspeak can you translate

Attached: 2405C2F1-BCB5-415A-B920-4F494557E111.jpg (564x1002, 149K)

>looks up to a fictional character in a universe where reality can be warped with magical stones as their only source of pride