Can the left get any worse at memeing

can the left get any worse at memeing

Attached: 180907225949-plaid-shirt-guy-large-169.jpg (460x259, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J4pcZdJcpbs
cnn.com/2018/09/09/opinions/plaid-shirt-guy-free-expression-obeidallah/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QD_RST1r4oY
washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/09/08/i-had-be-real-plaidshirtguy-removed-trump-rally-after-viral-facial-expressions/?utm_term=.f4ffa6798a89
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tuned out for a few days, do we know who this soi was now?

didnt do any research, just watched the vid and could instantly tell it was another weak attempt by cnn to get people to believe their bullshit

cnn plant, rose resist member, they getting bolder with their antics for clicks

whats going on?

The guy stood behind Trump in one of his rallies and they replaced him because of his facial expressions. He did not even make faces. He just was a normal human being at a Trump rally. They could not have that.

youtube.com/watch?v=J4pcZdJcpbs

here is a link that shows what he did wrong

oh look another totally organic david hogg

So he just made facial expressions? Next thread pls

it IS for clicks. everything the media is doing is part of a desperate late stage click cycle

Has anyone found his imdb page yet?

his undershirt was some kinda commie shit and his other 2 buddies were on his left. They were waiting to do something stupid and talking to each other but him hamming it up fucked up their plan and they were made.

Attached: WarmBrilliantKiskadee-size_restricted.gif (500x281, 1M)

>everyone I disagree with on TV must be a paid actor
the absolute state of MAGA cucks

>waiting to do something stupid
Point out one thing that indicates this.
One.
This is 100% Trumps teams fault. They should not have picked random people to sand behind the president, when they very well know how the reaction towards him might be, when a normal human being is faced with his incoherent rambling.

Here's the article. CNN needs your clicks please.

cnn.com/2018/09/09/opinions/plaid-shirt-guy-free-expression-obeidallah/index.html

the boomers at these media companies know for a fact that every year is closer to the end of cash flow. they are gutting every last nickel out of this dying industry and are going to leave the 'young professionals' still in college debt with no skills for the real work force once they are fired from writing shitty clickbait articles. it will be good karma for the naive millenishits but they will just contribute to the disgruntled debtor class which is steadily rising

>post reported and hidden

>The guy stood behind Trump in one of his rallies and they replaced him because of his facial expressions. He did not even make faces. He just was a normal human being at a Trump rally. They could not have that.
he looked like a fucking psycho to me

>They should not have picked random people to sand behind the president, when they very well know how the reaction towards him might be, when a normal human being is faced with his incoherent rambling.
threatening to put a 25% tariff on German automobiles is incoherent rambling?

thats smug and all but they are easily triggered and their policies and ideas are cancerous

It's like you're trying to compete so hard with Sweden to be the biggest cucks in the world.

Jamal is extremely concerned with peoples freedom of expression. Now do Alex Jones

He just looks like some random guy to me.
Let's face it. Not everyone is a top model.

No offense mate, but even if you love your President, can we at least agree that the content of his speeches is all over the place?

Just try reading one. He makes a lot of jumps. You might like his speeches for making him seem "stronk" or whatever, but on an objective level they are not very coherent.

who?

>"We're getting them the hell out of our country" at the same moment that they get removed.
like pottery

Just watched it. This is correct. He was buddy-buddy with the gal and guy to his left, they were planning something. They looked down at their phones sharing something during the speech. Start at 58:00, they two goons get removed.
youtube.com/watch?v=QD_RST1r4oY

Tyler Linfesty, a 17-year-old senior from Billings West High School

washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/09/08/i-had-be-real-plaidshirtguy-removed-trump-rally-after-viral-facial-expressions/?utm_term=.f4ffa6798a89

Do some research you dumb fag shill. He's a Bernie supporter and was doing that shit on purpose.

>17

I'm 26 and he looks older than me.

You dumb faggot, he and his loser friends are Bernie supporters, and he purposely made faces when friends texted him he was visible on camera

Now kindly kys

White people age like shit