Strzok-Page texts reveal 'coordinated' FBI leak strategy to harm Trump, GOP congressman claims

Haven't seen a thread about this

foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/10/strzok-page-texts-reveal-coordinated-fbi-leak-strategy-to-harm-trump-gop-congressman-claims.html

If anyone wants to dump all we know about the FBI's involvement in sabotaging Trump it would be greatly appreciated

Attached: a face you can trust.jpg (613x340, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/xV6be
youtube.com/watch?v=D634uWsqLRg
washingtontimes.com/news/2018/sep/10/peter-strzok-lisa-page-conspired-leak-anti-trump-s/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Let's archive it first:
archive.fo/xV6be
And bump it.

Just another piece of the spygate scandal, coordinated Trump smears orchestrated by Comey, McCabe, Strzok, and Page. Fucking Traitors.

>Davis & Manafort
Somewhat off subject, but I find it ironic that nobody mentions Rick Davis, who is McCain’s butt buddy, is never mentioned with his connection to Manafort.

Attached: 36B5D3DF-48A7-4685-8283-1DB755B84B1E.png (2732x2048, 3.91M)

Thanks. I figured Jow Forums no longer cared about archives but I'll be sure to do that next time

bump. easiest the biggest story of the day.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-09-10 16-35-42.png (604x403, 188K)

This was trumps big chess move that will discredit the media and put Hillary and jail. but the MSN won't report on it so it never happened. where is the outrage.

Woah a congressman said what everyone already fucking knew

NordBro?!

> The text messages were revealed Monday by North Carolina Republican Rep. Mark Meadows, a member of the House Oversight & Government Reform Committee.
it's not hearsay

OH NOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: oh nooooo.png (406x468, 216K)

Bump bitches.

And another one idgaf

Nah, just continuing his work.

look at his fucking forehead
(((hes)))so smug,i wonder why?

Attached: 983475976837468756345.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

bump

guess what

Attached: 1536349104303m.jpg (554x1024, 91K)

Hey dude what is tbis holy sjit is a bump

youtube.com/watch?v=D634uWsqLRg

We didn't, actually. All we knew up to this point was that they were extremely anti-Trump and likely coordinated attacking his presidency. In fact, that was what the left was touting during the Strzok hearing... "if he was a bad guy, why didn't he leak?"

this is my first bump i swear

It doesn't matter. The FBI can be outright corrupt and nothing will ever happen to it or any of its minions.

Attached: 1536358306452.jpg (800x668, 52K)

Did McCain not pay for the dossier 1st? I thought the republicans did first, but passed on it so the Dems picked it up?

I have pie in my name and its color renibds me of jelly and now im hingry but i dont have pie so here a bump

dont u ever comment on my otrhogrpahy

Trump needs to do some unclassifying. 30 days out from the midterms - drop the hammer

Hey did soneobe ordered a bump i have some

Im colobisibg this post as we did with southamerica

bump

They should be shot in the head and pushed into the Potomac.

Cocaine

Attached: 1505105311868.gif (500x500, 501K)

Link to the texts?

amazing how fast this meme evolved

bumps

I support this thats why i BUMP.

BUMP IT
my love
BUMP IT
my love
Ohhhoh oh ohhhh

Hang these faggots

When are we going to get to see this smug double faggot fry?

HEY BITCHES LETS GET STROK FUCKED GET IN HERE

BUMP

washingtontimes.com/news/2018/sep/10/peter-strzok-lisa-page-conspired-leak-anti-trump-s/
you can archive it
text is in the article:
> I had literally just gone to find this phone to tell you I want to talk to you about media leak strategy with DOJ before you go

Is this illegal? Being under obama he could just blanket declassify it so it's okay, but it sounds like he didn't get any authorization

Attached: smilez - Copy.png (800x884, 533K)

CUT NY LIFE IBTO PIECE
THIS WILL BE MY LAST BUMP
BUMPT THE THREAD
IDGAF
BUMPINF THIS SHIT UNTIL I FALL ASLEEP

"media leak strategy" could easily mean a strategy to prevent leaks. without context there's no way of knowing.

I'm getting sleepy too user. Been a long day.

3spoopy5me

Attached: strozk.jpg (1200x800, 61K)

>without context there's no way of knowing.
Context like Strzok's entire body of weird emails and his creepy televised testimony. How much more do you need?

Attached: SMUG.png (876x776, 1.12M)

>Page: 5:19pm “Still on the phone with Devlin. Mike’s phone is ON FIRE.”

>Strzok: 5:29pm “You might wanna tell Devlin he should turn on CNN, there’s news on.”

>Page: 5:30pm “He knows. He just got handed a note.”

>Strzok: 5:33pm “Ha. He asking about it now?”

>Page: 5:34pm “Yeah. It was pretty funny. Coming now.”

>At 5:36pm Devlin Barrett tweets:

These Pure Evil War Criminal Treasonous Seditious Psychopaths & Sociopaths get off on Gas Lighting the Public through their own manufactured, Scripted False Narratives & Psychological Operations.

Sick, twisted, Treasonous Seditious Psychopaths deserve to be hung with Piano wire. Them, Breanan, Clapper, Lynch, Rice, Obama & last but not least the ring leader Pure Evil War Criminal Treasonous Seditious Psychopath at Large, Hillary Clinton.

Is this the spin? Pathetic

...and yet Sessions does nothing, so nothing will happen. They are dirty as fuck and make a damned good living with a pension off of it.

OH NO NO NO YOU JEW I HAVE A SIP FOR EVERYONE

DONT U FEEL ENERGETIC user? I DO IM BUMPING ALL NIGHT BABE ALL KIKE FREE NO SUGARS

Attached: 1532880699425m.jpg (750x1024, 147K)

based and redpilled

> I HAVE A SIP FOR EVERYONE
Maybe just a small nap though. An our or two to rest your eyes.

Attached: 1530284901197.png (877x754, 344K)

The testimony was odd but not creepy. But this guy's voice is pretty uncanny. His voice sounds weird and unnatural, like he has a southern accent but also doesn't

Probably drunk too much diet Coke

BUUUUUUUMP MEEEEEEEEE HOOOOOOOOOOME

ILL BE BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP

A DAY OR TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

bump

Attached: 2a61032b3023cba2e578e847853a248f15db320942198184d1bfb0c0a2c0d6e9.jpg (727x1000, 144K)

One of the most surprising things to me is the sheer number of leftists in the FBI. Law Enforcement officers tend to be conservative.

THIS IS MY LAST RETORT

Attached: 1536617103466.png (370x440, 59K)

>The testimony was odd but not creepy.
You obviously didn't watch it.

Attached: joker.png (1236x478, 726K)

NO BITCH I IBYECTED THE SHIT IM FUCJED

BUT IM STILL BUMPING

Attached: 1527326991877.gif (200x195, 123K)

Think of the FBI as the KGB of today.

Attached: eng-obama01-BM-Vermischtes-Moskau-jpg.jpg (1024x1001, 107K)

are you kidding me nigger? dude looks like the fucking joker sans white face makeup

Attached: 1516066045780.jpg (1000x670, 122K)

CONSTIPATION
NO BREATHING
BUMPING THIS SHIT I dont know how to end this.

Attached: 1533891770530.jpg (500x461, 56K)

you burgers need to march on DC and demand justice.

sorry wrong pic

Attached: 1531452017242.gif (400x224, 3.08M)

Before Steele

*crashes cristallized bump®"
*snorts it*

HOLY SHIT PUTAS GUESS WHAT

IM FUGING BUMPERÍN THIS POST U MARICONES LETS GET TO JODIDOS

If you take the time off of work they fire you. The lefties can do it because they work for companies that pay them to do this. It is interesting that they do not ask what is in it for the company.

They talk about assassination plans

Attached: 1516623394985.jpg (2560x2108, 1.15M)

Compare how the media/h-wood are run by jews. You get a few in in the right positions and then hire your own and make rules so you can fire people of a different opinion. The problem is the left has a strategy of subversion while the right just goes to work and does their best individually.

GOD

SENT

ME

Well maybe not me but the drugs im sure

>memes only work when memes are real
>we actually live in a simulation with npcs
>mfw

Attached: 5b9235bb5c5e5254548b59f5-750-563.jpg (750x563, 60K)

Hey thats a sexy number its almost simmetric, just by one number

BUMP

thats a lie

But does it really matter if the media doesn't cover it? What if the facts really are all on Trump's side? In that case Trump doesn't need the media, just a prosecutor with some balls.

nothingburger

Just like ur balls lmao.

BUMP

The US Intelligence agencies, and those in the media telling us how great they are, are a bunch of worthless mockingbird niggers.

Attached: mandalay bay slogan.jpg (615x409, 57K)

lynch her up bump

Attached: 1521959861492.png (700x599, 223K)

lol fucking glownigger with a ton of bump-socks.

nobody wants to do your research for you faggot

In this moment did Strzok accidently show his Hubris?

yeah moments like that were creepy but his mannerisms overall we're just odd

probably because he's trying to cover up his lies on the spot

or he's a interdimensional demon probably the latter

Really does look like it. Social media gave people a voice that they shouldn't have, and no surprise, many end up saying the same thing

"i've stayed silent until now, but trump...."

Yeah, they killed all the honest ones, it didn't happen overnight. It's like any gang, if you're not on the same page, you're fucking done

Reminder if they try to remove the president by force they will have 20 million armed Americans willing to come to D.C to defend him.

>Hey guess what
Strzok and Page were not having an affair

what happen to nordbro? not seen in a while

also, le bumpy

For $2,000, every red-blooded American man out there can get an AR-10, some decent optics, and be lethal up to 500 yards.

Still here, see

>implying we already do not have this.
>also implying i could actually hid the broad side of the barn from inside the barn
I got ya senpai. I will be a front line bullet catcher, it fits my skill set ;)

actually i have a set of skills that may be more helpful than my skill with my ar.

Nice. Bless him.

Leaks were in coordination with a Mueller.

Interesting