Israel was the homeland of the Jewish people before Islam was invented

The Koran and later Muslim tradition make no bones about the presence of Jewish and Christian communities across the peninsula in Mohammed’s day. The Muslim fixation and clamor on Jerusalem is actually a very recent historical development—a product of political conflict, not historical truth. Jerusalem rates not a single mention in the Quran, and Muslims face Mecca in prayer. Yet references in the Quran and hadith to Muhammad’s night journey to heaven on his steed Buraq from the “farthest mosque” couldn’t mean Jerusalem, because the Quran refers to the land of Israel as the “nearest” place. It couldn’t have been a reference to the Al-Aqsa mosque, for the simple reason that Al-Aqsa didn’t exist in Muhammad’s day.

Attached: Before Islam Saudi Arabia was a Jewish Kingdom.png (602x570, 337K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/140366/himyar-yemen-al-qaida
scribd.com/document/351436519/Muhammad-s-Inspiration-by-Judaism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Islam was invented by Jews. Muhammad is Jewish according to Jewish law

yeah but who denies that now exactly? topkek

Death to the jews.

Talmudist kikes aren't jews

Attached: 1518675575397.png (1200x1200, 2.07M)

Arabia was a terribly backward place before Islam. Babies were buried alive and other stuff.

Is this a new version of we wuz?

Yes they are. Stop falling for jewish lies

I unironically believe this.

Get ready. Bibi is gonna conscript you soon. Trump is gonna turn his back and watch Israel be destroyed. Anons will be on Jow Forums watching it happen live shitposting while your world collapses around you.

Attached: 1525898872130.jpg (1169x536, 126K)

The Middle East was Christians, Jews and Pagans before a warlord named Mohammed started taking over.

I dont really care mate im worried about my own tribe Jews are super strong theyll be fine.

>Bibi is gonna conscript you soon.

What the heck are you even babbling about? I hate jews you schizo spic, haven't you read? And it's not "watching while shitposting" that'll solve anything but direct action against international jewery. Get yourself together

>I hate jews you schizo spic, haven't you read?
Hey man, you're a terrible shill. I just want you to know that I have a huge smile on my face right now. Your chemical weapons false flag will be a failure. Trump will declassify the documents exposing Israel. Trump will turn his back on you kikes. You'll get conscripted as the Arabs + Iran + china and Russia invade your ass and you'll be dead before 2018 is over.

Keep rambling you low IQ faggot because you're accusing the wrong person of being a kike

As i said, get yourself together

>Saudi Arabia was a Jewish kingdom before Islam
>Khazaria was a Jewish kingdom before Islam
So all ME Arabs are totally not Jews now.

Not everyone who disagrees with you on one subject is a kike you fucking idiot

This neanderthal is gonna send you to die.

Attached: 1514952675410.png (1000x541, 709K)

Attached: allah is satan.jpg (861x600, 55K)

Stop being an idiot. What proves you aren't the actual kike?

This

>israel
>judea
pick one

Attached: 1200px-12_Tribes_of_Israel_Map.svg.png (1200x1827, 325K)

Saudi Arabia here we come

Israel is not the homeland of Talmudic "Jews"

Attached: Edom.png (330x715, 16K)

Jews broke a covenant with the same God who gave them permission to steal that land in the first place from the Canaanites. Even so, it's not a religious issue, it's an ethnic issue. Palestine belongs to Palestinians and it's as simple as that.

tl;dr stop taking our fucking money and get the fuck out of our government. kikes can do whatever the fuck they want over there. send these fucking demons back

Attached: satan.jpg (330x550, 63K)

I only believe in right of conquest
That's why America should rescind all aid to Israel and end sanctions on Iran

Then why their language is Yidish?

>inb4 they moved

the Jews didn't have much of a problem in Palestine until Zionists entered the picture and decided to take over a bunch of land because they're predatory vampires who get thrown out of every single country they've ever been in.

the ethnic Jews in the region got along reasonably well with Muslims, as well as anyone got along at the time.

tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/140366/himyar-yemen-al-qaida

scribd.com/document/351436519/Muhammad-s-Inspiration-by-Judaism

Attached: 1444395680016.jpg (527x588, 133K)

When will the dumb goyim understand the fact that Jews are not an organic "people" or nation but rather an artificial social construct based on the adoption of a supremacist belief of being "chosen" above everyone else? Therefore Jews don't deserve anything other than extermination, especially not a homeland in another people's actual homeland who are an actual "people" unlike Jews.

>land of Israel
Doesn't exist.

>It couldn’t have been a reference to the Al-Aqsa mosque, for the simple reason that Al-Aqsa didn’t exist in Muhammad’s day.
A mosque is simply a place of worship, it doesn't even require a building to be in place. Muslims prayed towards Jerusalem before the direction was changed to Mecca. Jerusalem or "Bayt al Maqdis" was the furthest known place of monotheistic worship at that time. Also, some of the first Muslims were Israelite Jews (actual Semitic Jews) and Muhammed's own mother was an Israelite.

>Quran, Chapter 62:

>5. The example of those who were entrusted with the Torah, but then failed to uphold it, is like the donkey carrying works of literature. Miserable is the example of the people who denounce God’s revelations. God does not guide the wrongdoing people.

>6. Say, “O you who follow Judaism; if you claim to be the chosen of God, to the exclusion of the rest of mankind, then wish for death if you are sincere.”

>7. But they will not wish for it, ever, due to what their hands have advanced. God knows well the wrongdoers.

>8. Say, “The death from which you flee will catch up with you; then you will be returned to the Knower of the Invisible and the Visible, and He will inform you of what you used to do.”

Attached: Palestinians Bronze Age.png (1700x991, 941K)

>Himyar kingdom
Which proves that Yemeni Jews originate from the Himyar kingdom who were converts to Judaism just like ever other modern-day Jew who is a descendant of converts from other past Jewish kingdoms outside of Palestine.
>Iraq
>North Africa
>Ethiopia
>Khazaria
>etc...

US against bro tier israelites? Really?

Attached: 1536227074398.png (640x454, 480K)

Pharisees were Edomites in the first place
Judaism is the culmination of the Pharisee's oral law recorded

just to be clear

Israel belongs to everyone. Muslims, Jews, and Christians all have a historical claim to the land. To claim anything else is ignorance.

You are one salty lesbo

WE

>Muslims, Jews, and Christians all have a historical claim to the land.
So you mean the Palestinians then?