Christianity General: Biblical Red-Pills Edition

Give glory to God by posting your favorite Verses and prayers

Matthew 18:20 King James Version (KJV)
20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

This is a Church discuss the Bible and relate it to the real world.

Previous Threads:

Attached: 1536392148665-101282297.png (310x460, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

josgreece.angelfire.com/Exposing_Xianity.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Protestantism is false

The first clear attitude to emerge on the relation between Scripture, tradition and the church was the coincidence view: that the teaching of the church, Scripture and tradition coincide. Apostolic tradition is authoritative but does not differ in content from the Scriptures. The teaching of the church is likewise authoritative but is only the proclamation of the apostolic message found in Scripture and tradition. The classical embodiment of the coincidence view is found in the writings of Irenaeus and Tertullian.

These both reject the Gnostic claims to a secret tradition supplementing Scripture.Apostolic tradition does not add to Scripture but is evidence of how it is correctly to be interpreted. This tradition is found in those churches which were founded by the apostles, who taught men whose successors teach today. These apostolic churches agree as to the content of the Christian message, in marked contrast to the variations among the heretics. It is important to note that it is the church which is the custodian of Scripture and tradition and which has the authentic apostolic message. There was no question of appealing to Scripture or tradition against the church. This is partly because the apostolic tradition was found in the church but not just for this reason: the Holy Spirit preserves the church from error and leads her into the truth. The real concern of Irenaeus and Tertullian was not with the relation between Scripture and tradition but with the identity of ecclesiastical with apostolic teaching. Any exposition of their teaching on Scripture and tradition which fails to show this is to that extent defective. (A.N.S. Lane, “Scripture, Tradition and Church: An Historical Survey”,Vox Evangelica, Volume IX – 1975, pp. 39, 40 – bold emphasis mine

Jesus Fucking Christ these threads are cancer.

"“Bear with me a little longer and I will show you
that there is more to be said in God’s behalf."
Job 36:2

Church according to Bible use

Attached: Screenshot_20180420-032545.png (1080x1920, 642K)

It's literally this one dude he keeps spamming the threads

>show truth
>hates it
Just like a Satan

"7 With it he touched my mouth and said, “See, this has touched your lips; your guilt is taken away and your sin atoned for.”
Isaiah 6:7

>no long prayers
meanwhile in reality of Ephesians

Attached: Screenshot_20180909-131023_Adobe Acrobat.jpg (1080x1920, 973K)

Your not showing proof your showing documents written by man please go make a Ctholic General since you hate Christians so much.

>Mark 9:38And John answered him, saying, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name, and he followeth not us: and we forbad him, because he followeth not us. 39But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me

He who doesn't follow the Catholic church but believes on the name of Jesus is in no way evil.

Attached: kw306235.jpg (400x305, 53K)

Which one?

Attached: Screenshot_20180820-221346_Adobe Acrobat.jpg (1080x837, 407K)

Or this?

Attached: Screenshot_20180820-221420_Adobe Acrobat.jpg (1075x1854, 887K)

Nope. See

>not an argument
>cognitive dissonance

ExposingChristianity.com

Indeed. Protestantism is the tradition of men. One mark of this is how they cannot agree on even the most basic of doctrines, just like man

"4 On the contrary, we speak as those approved by God to be entrusted with the gospel. We are not trying to please people but God, who tests our hearts."
Paul’s Ministry in Thessalonica

This kills the Protestant

See

27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.Galatians 3:27 on Baptism

The context of this verse is one within the grand argument of Paul explaining how believers are to be justified by faith and not of the Law. He links believers(also his audience as the intended reader) to the blessings of Abraham and God’s promise to him where the gentiles shall participate in through faith in Jesus Christ. The Law, meant to function as a schoolmaster or pedagogue who disciplines the Israelites before the advent of Christ. These are connected to our main verse mentioning Baptism where we put on Christ, indicated by the use of “for” which serves as the connector.
This connection would also entail something about Baptism, that it is connected to the process of justification by faith, in this case being an explanation of why believers are called “Sons of God” in the preceding v.26. The motif here echoes the use of Baptism in other areas of the Pauline corpus, notably Romans 6:3 and Colossians 2:12 in which Baptism is used in conjunction with the benefits of union with Christ. It would also be part of one being grafted into Christ formally under this implication.

OSAS believers, Baptists and Evangelicals may simply push the view of the so called Baptism of the Spirit to avoid the implications of this.

Attached: Leone_di_san_Marco.png (855x509, 261K)

itt: Spiritual Jews

Attached: Christians Are Jews.jpg (1455x721, 204K)

>Waldenesians are Protestants
meanwhile in reality

Attached: Screenshot_20180208-002257.png (1080x1920, 468K)

Attached: 569px-Ohrid_annunciation_icon.jpg (569x768, 195K)

2 Thessalonians 2:15 So then, brethren, stand firm and hold to the traditions which you were taught by us, either by word of mouth or by letter.

2 Thessalonians 3:6 Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you keep away from any brother who is living in idleness and not in accord with the tradition that you received from us.

James 2:24 You see that a man is justified by works and not by faith alone.

Attached: received_10211582037285235.jpg (598x442, 28K)

The first clear attitude to emerge on the relation between Scripture, tradition and the church was the coincidence view: that the teaching of the church, Scripture and tradition coincide. Apostolic tradition is authoritative but does not differ in content from the Scriptures. The teaching of the church is likewise authoritative but is only the proclamation of the apostolic message found in Scripture and tradition. The classical embodiment of the coincidence view is found in the writings of Irenaeus and Tertullian.

These both reject the Gnostic claims to a secret tradition supplementing Scripture.Apostolic tradition does not add to Scripture but is evidence of how it is correctly to be interpreted. This tradition is found in those churches which were founded by the apostles, who taught men whose successors teach today. These apostolic churches agree as to the content of the Christian message, in marked contrast to the variations among the heretics. It is important to note that it is the church which is the custodian of Scripture and tradition and which has the authentic apostolic message. There was no question of appealing to Scripture or tradition against the church. This is partly because the apostolic tradition was found in the church but not just for this reason: the Holy Spirit preserves the church from error and leads her into the truth. The real concern of Irenaeus and Tertullian was not with the relation between Scripture and tradition but with the identity of ecclesiastical with apostolic teaching. Any exposition of their teaching on Scripture and tradition which fails to show this is to that extent defective. (A.N.S. Lane, “Scripture, Tradition and Church: An Historical Survey”,Vox Evangelica, Volume IX – 1975, pp. 39, 40 – bold emphasis mine

John 8:44-45 King James Version (KJV)
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Attached: xpz3ue48jsk11.jpg (885x1087, 148K)

>One mark of this is how they cannot agree on even the most basic of doctrines, just like man

T. Sedevacantist

Protestantism

Attached: Screenshot_20180910-174102_PocketBook.jpg (1074x1363, 767K)

Assmad Protestant?

This
Romans 2:28-29 King James Version (KJV)
28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

I really hope Scofield is burning more now.

Attached: 1530131601495.jpg (725x566, 141K)

Timothy 2:12

Sorry Protestants. You are not spiritual

Begome Ordodox :D:D

Attached: 35628302_1907498752634380_3841255244432408576_n.jpg (720x508, 68K)

Jesus speaking directly to the Jews:

John 9:41 Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth.

Kings "1 When King David was very old, he could not keep warm even when they put covers over him. 2 So his attendants said to him, “Let us look for a young virgin to serve the king and take care of him. She can lie beside him so that our lord the king may keep warm.”

>be protestant
>hate the gospel so much he denies Matthew

Attached: Screenshot_20180910-174830_PocketBook.jpg (1080x1920, 1.04M)

Attached: Screenshot_20180910-175733_PocketBook.jpg (1080x1920, 1.04M)

>He didn't deny it

Attached: 1443285624603.jpg (400x386, 25K)

I am unironically doing this. When I finally can get my own life in check I am joining an Orthodox church.

Attached: OrthoWojak.jpg (670x677, 80K)

Why Protestant deny this?

Attached: Screenshot_20180910-175757_PocketBook.jpg (1080x1920, 1.04M)

Acts 3:8 He jumped to his feet and began to walk. Then he went with them into the temple courts, walking and jumping, and praising God.

Acts 8:3 "But Saul began to destroy the church. Going from house to house, he dragged off both men and women and put them in prison."

>Mark 13:10 And the gospel must first be published among all nations.
There will be times of trouble before the gospel can be published to all.
>Mark 13:19 For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be.
"...neither shall be." So the worst days of oppression Christians will ever face cannot end until the gospel is published for all nations.

Did Jesus prophesy the kjv translation? The word "publish" gets changed to "peach" in other translations, even the NKJV.

Attached: Holy-Horrors-inquisition-dec-16.jpg (700x543, 129K)

Attached: 20180502_085020.jpg (1068x5250, 1.34M)

Everywhere in Sacred Scripture, our future judgement is referred to as being based in works. A small sample:
>Romans 2:6 For [God] will render to every man according to his works: to those who by patience in well-doing [lit. Ergou agathou, good works] seek for glory and honor and immortality, he will give eternal life; but for those who are factious and do not obey the truth, but obey wickedness, there will be wrath and fury.

>Revelation 20:12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Also another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by what was written in the books, by what they had done.

Matthew 25 Our Lord enumerates works of mercy as the criterion for judgement.

Pr*testantism isn't Christian or Biblical.

Attached: clip_image014_thumb.jpg (190x244, 24K)

Me too. Unfortunately, my current work schedule doesn't allow me to attend the classes. So I'm just stuck as a Seeker until it changes.

Attached: 1515720544455.png (1470x786, 156K)

This kills one sola fide

Attached: Screenshot_20180820-221734_Adobe Acrobat.jpg (1080x702, 347K)

Attached: ade90eeeb1885e0137f2d8569f32bd922adfbab770a4ada26580d5f1430c825e.jpg (541x720, 77K)

Meanwhile in reality.

Attached: 2db23c664111ee1e32b055f01fd317a8.jpg (800x571, 91K)

Attached: dims.jpg (1000x655, 46K)

Acts 13:42 And when the Jews were gone out of the synagogue, the Gentiles besought that these words might be preached to them the next sabbath.

43 Now when the congregation was broken up, many of the Jews and religious proselytes followed Paul and Barnabas: who, speaking to them, persuaded them to continue in the grace of God.

44 And the next sabbath day came almost the whole city together to hear the word of God.

45 But when the Jews saw the multitudes, they were filled with envy, and spake against those things which were spoken by Paul, contradicting and blaspheming.

46 Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles.

47 For so hath the Lord commanded us, saying, I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of the earth.

48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.

49 And the word of the Lord was published throughout all the region.

50 But the Jews stirred up the devout and honourable women, and the chief men of the city, and raised persecution against Paul and Barnabas, and expelled them out of their coasts.

The Jews got Jealous that jesus taght that they werent the chosen people anymore

There are only three Orthodox churches in Mississippi last I checked. And they are a long way from where I live too. Oh well.

Attached: Bishop_Absalon_topples_the_god_Svantevit_at_Arkona.png (912x644, 1.48M)

related red pill

Attached: 18165995.png (881x703, 138K)

And then they had to become even more wicked.

Attached: Babylon and the Talmud.png (1198x820, 230K)

Hebrews 9 "Now the first covenant had regulations for worship and also an earthly sanctuary. 2 A tabernacle was set up. In its first room were the lampstand and the table with its consecrated bread; this was called the Holy Place. 3 Behind the second curtain was a room called the Most Holy Place, 4 which had the golden altar of incense and the gold-covered ark of the covenant. This ark contained the gold jar of manna, Aaron’s staff that had budded, and the stone tablets of the covenant. 5 Above the ark were the cherubim of the Glory, overshadowing the atonement cover. But we cannot discuss these things in detail now."

Be consistent

Attached: Chinese-doctors-bow-to-11-year-old-boy-with-brain-cancer-who-donated-organs.jpg (615x409, 59K)

Yeah they're usually only in major cities since rural areas Protestantistan

I don't get what this has to do with my post.

I prayed [to the Angel of Repentance, who is called the Shepherd] much that he would explainto me the similitude of the field…And he answered me again, saying, “Every one who is the servant of God, and has his Lord in his heart, asks of Him understanding, and receives it, and opens up every parable; and the words of the Lord become known to him which are spoken in parables. But those who are weak and slothful in prayer, hesitate to ask anything from the Lord; but the Lord is full of compassion, and gives without fail to all who ask Him. But you, having been strengthened by the holy Angel, and having obtained from Him such intercession, and not being slothful, why do not you ask of the Lord understanding, and receive it from Him?” I said to him, “Sir, having you with me, I am necessitated to ask questions of you, for you show me all things, and converse with me; but if I were to see or hear these things without you, I would then ask the Lord to explain them.”

The Shepherd of Hermas, 3.5.4
Rome, Date questionable; perhaps as early as AD 85-90, perhaps as late as AD 140-155 [1]

St. Hippolytus of Rome:

Tell me,you three boys, remember me, I entreat you, that I also may obtain the same lot of martyrdom with you, who was the fourth person with you who was walking in the midst of the furnace and who was hymning to God with you as from one mouth? Describe to us his form and beauty so that we also, seeing him in the flesh, may recognize him.

Commentary on Daniel, 30.1[2]
Rome, Circa AD 202-211

Hebrews 7:11
Jesus Like Melchizedek
11 If perfection could have been attained through the Levitical priesthood—and indeed the law given to the people established that priesthood—why was there still need for another priest to come, one in the order of Melchizedek, not in the order of Aaron?

Our Lord on the unbelieving Jews:

>And he began to tell the people this parable: “A man planted a vineyard, and let it out to tenants, and went into another country for a long while. When the time came, he sent a servant to the tenants, that they should give him some of the fruit of the vineyard; but the tenants beat him, and sent him away empty-handed. And he sent another servant; him also they beat and treated shamefully, and sent him away empty-handed. And he sent yet a third; this one they wounded and cast out. Then the owner of the vineyard said, ‘What shall I do? I will send my beloved son; it may be they will respect him.’ But when the tenants saw him, they said to themselves, ‘This is the heir; let us kill him, that the inheritance may be ours.’ And they cast him out of the vineyard and killed him. What then will the owner of the vineyard do to them? He will come and destroy those tenants, and give the vineyard to others.”

Revelation 2:9, 3:9

I know your tribulation and your poverty (but you are rich) and the slander of those who say that they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and learn that I have loved you.

Attached: clip_image006_thumb.jpg (244x186, 13K)

>no images
meanwhile in early Christian bible

Attached: Screenshot_20180313-225344.png (1080x1920, 636K)

Romans 9:31 But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness.

32 Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone;

Peter 1:6 "In all this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials."

the truth of King James KJV shills dont want you to know

Attached: Screenshot_20180418-185638.png (1080x1920, 480K)

And by folly 'faith' you Prots deny Matthew

you seem to know a lot, can you help me understand the whole turn the other cheek thing and the other parts? Give him your cloak also, Go with him two miles, etc.

>less skepticism != consensus
you dumb nigger

Has nothing to do with his translation retard

>Yeah they're usually only in major cities since rural areas Protestantistan
Oh boy.

>Protestant interpreters
So which Protestant is right? You dont even agree with Matthew to begin with. Nigger

>assmad KJV shill

Turning the other cheek was meant to insult the violator.
It was basically inviting further violence satirically because you were not threatened by mere mockery of a backhand.
You were inviting him to strike you twice because his hand was weak and his threat was in vain.

Heb 2:14 "Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; 15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage."

it means there are multiple interpretations and modern scholars cannot say for certain what Matthew meant you retarded faggot.

Trials such as this poster

Attached: 1534956467176.png (572x550, 98K)

>25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

>26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

>27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

>28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

>29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

>30 I and my Father are one.

>31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him

It just means you humuliate him by showing the other cheek in mockery. When people mock you, they want to revel in your displeasure. If you dont show that, they wont get what they want and anger more. Jesus is not a pacifist. He didnt break out into frenzy in the temple for nothing

>i hate truth

Honestly, it would be easy to convert rural Protestants to Orthodoxy

Just show them pictures of the priests in Russia sprinkling holy water on AK47s and they'll be game.

So is Christianity pro-racemixing? Is it fine for a black man to marry a white woman as long as both accept Jesus Christ as their personal lord and savior?

But in the Church people actually agree or dont give inconsistent interpretations. Dumb faggot

Isaiah 17:1

“The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.”
King James Version (KJV)

Damascus is in Syria in case you didnt know. And it is almost completely destroyed.... still happening.

Ok so what about actual fighting? When am I allowed to defend myself or others?

Kek I have a picture of the Orthodox priest/pope blessing a cruise missle on a russian fighter jet.
Pretty hilarious. I'd post but its on my other PC.

Attached: A952D4C4-6BD7-4B93-99D3-7FF15649475D.jpg (640x286, 62K)

Well we'd have to do some deprogramming of the Zionist heresy still lingering in the brain but I think you might be on to something.

Attached: Russian priest blessing army weapons.jpg (640x416, 51K)

>I hate the Greek Old Testament
meanwhile in reality

Attached: Screenshot_20171222-082818.png (1080x1920, 569K)

Read the last thread if you haven't already.
Violence is not a high road but it is a road.
Murder is a sin but killing is not.
Capital punishment is justified in The Bible.
Luke 22:36

>implying

Attached: 1534956756568.jpg (960x1005, 434K)

1Kings 8 "Then Solomon assembled the elders of Israel, and all the heads of the tribes, the chief of the fathers of the children of Israel, unto king Solomon in Jerusalem, that they might bring up the ark of the covenant of the Lord out of the city of David, which is Zion.

10 And it came to pass, when the priests were come out of the holy place, that the cloud filled the house of the Lord,"

Yes. The Old Testament is filled with it. Jesus only stopped Peter because the prophecy must be fulfilled

Do you reject Sola Scriptura?

josgreece.angelfire.com/Exposing_Xianity.htm

Attached: Father's Sigil.gif (240x294, 4K)

This kills the KJV shills

Attached: Screenshot_20180416-000729.png (1080x1920, 994K)

so does the catholic church you fucking retard.
there is a difference between scholarly studies and ones faith. you cannot believe in who different things on something.

Close enough

Rednecks are insanely easy to redpill. Back when I was working at a grocery store during college, it would take me about 15 minutes explaining the truth about Syria and the other Middle Eastern conflicts to make them pissed at Israel. Once they realize that those soldiers are not dying for OUR freedom like they are always told, they get pissed.

And if that doesn't work, just tell them all the stuff the Talmud says about Mary and Jesus.

Attached: 35628302_1907498752634380_3841255244432408576_n.jpg (741x556, 120K)

This also kills KJV Onlyist

Attached: Screenshot_20171222-085229.png (1080x1920, 416K)

Nope. Try again

Genesis 7:2 "Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female."