Bully gets ass kicked

Cheerleader beats up bully! After she says she doesn't want to fight, she gets sucker punched, but still prevails!

youtube.com/watch?v=HJlpVe5XP0w

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-10 at 10.56.25 PM.png (660x704, 504K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sKMjpN2iCmc
youtube.com/watch?v=pachHZTZZic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wtf, the comments on that video are racist as fuck.

>Beauty vs THE BEAST!
>Why must everyone in the the background scream like monkeys?
>Black gollira lose....

Bully got what she deserved, regardless of color. Punch someone when they are sitting down....

Yea so is Jow Forums
Fuck niggers.
What website do you think you're on?
Lmao

wow so polital much online opinion such amaze

Attached: 1483428748763.jpg (200x200, 7K)

real life bully beat down

She is hot
I wish she was on top of me

Good for her. I hate bullies.

>nobody speaks on you guys
She uses ebonics, does the negro type hand slapping the other hand maneuver as she enunciates her words. Disgusting wigger bitch. Non-whites and various forms of mongrels everywhere. The whole scene is a grotesque nightmare example of what america has become.

Nigger this ain’t worldstar.

Congrats faggot you now fit in here. Please tell us more about how edgy you are.

>that cheerleader ass while she pummeling the nog
I’m fucking diamonds

Attached: A75047A0-BA48-4606-8659-A13449ADA753.gif (400x242, 1.99M)

No shit, YouTube the comment section is one of the few red pilled places online.

This. Everyone is soooo proud she didn’t call her a fat nigger. Instead she just talked and acted like a nigger. How noble.

hero of the white race.
if a proud white man does not breed her then we deserve to go extinct

I’d happily pump a load into her queef barker

Pretty standard ass, you thirsty faggot

huurrrr, heil hortler 1377 bruder

Standard 17 year old ass is pretty special after age 25 desu

Cheerleaders are very strong and flexible. They can do back flips and hold humans pyramides made it of dozens of people on it.

This fat ghetto whore really thought she had a chance?

and I hate niggers. so were both happy

I’m my life I’ve literally known ONE black who didn’t turn out to be a total fucking nigger in the end. And she is only half black, raised by the white in a white area and she’s a nurse. She’s the ONLY decent one. Ever.

Kek

To beat the nigger you have to be the nigger.

I can't believe this is what young girls have to put up with today. I also can't believe cheerleaders wear such a small amount of clothes. The girls at my school would have been sent home for being dressed like that, but this is a school uniform. Damn, I'm old.

No, it's not you retarded faggot. Waaaaaay better ass out there. Look for the gym developed 21-27 year old ass, the ones that aren't fat, disgusting abominations of the, "thick" meme. Most, "thick", cunts are disgusting and fat pieces of fuck and thirsty degenerates keep feeding into the land whale's delusion

The only decent black girl I know would never date a black guy.

She's not decent and we both know she should be genocided with the rest of the niggers.

obviously, the bully has never seen this movie:

youtube.com/watch?v=sKMjpN2iCmc

My Bodyguard Asskicking Bully Clip

nothing is more satisfying than watching a bully get a taste of their own medicine

lmao yeah fucking racists on this website suck!! black people really are based hahaXDD

SAVE THE CHEERLEADER...SAVE TH...Uh, Nevermind...looks like she's got it.

HO N E Y
B A D G E R

Yeah. Just as a reminder, white people were forced by the federal government starting in the 50's to send their children to integrate with negroids, largely against their will. Now white kids have to mingle with and be often victimized and menaced by non-whites simply because of a social engineering agenda.

The same thread every day.

Attached: 1478956320000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.jpg (304x166, 7K)

>small amount of clothes
Man, I graduated from high school 8 years ago and that still looks like a fairly standard cheerleader outfit to me. Granted, if you weren't a cheerleader and were wearing an outfit that revealed as much as that, you'd probably be sent home, but it is nonetheless sufficient for the job. They're supposed to improve team morale, after all.

oops here it is:
My Bodyguard Movie Fight Clip:
youtube.com/watch?v=pachHZTZZic
action starts at 1:48

Fuck off journalist scum!

at long last i are become nigger

Is no one going to post a cap of dat ass?

Get back to the spagetti fields nigger.

that kind of turned me on

i bet the fight was over the cheerleader fucking the nigger football team

>queef barker
lmao wtf
also czechd

this just happened yesterday

Attached: 7343ab186f970d04eef713094d6b9953.jpg (650x999, 68K)

would do
wouldn't date

that went from cat fight to beatdown in about half a second.

she looks rather bitchy, probably why her little sister is so tough. she did say she ws proud

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-10 at 11.59.59 PM.png (1186x548, 147K)

cheerleader is a coalburner, which is why OP the nigger faggot keeps making 20 threads

Because unlike you losers not everyone browses 24/7

im white and this is the only thread i made

Do you know where you are?

She should be in a cage

Which of those two was the bad one? All of you Americans are just as bad