This police officer in the US state of Texas has shot and killed a black man in a flat after mistakenly thinking she...

This police officer in the US state of Texas has shot and killed a black man in a flat after mistakenly thinking she was in her own unit.

Attached: Dmmys6qV4AAOAFa.jpg (1080x1080, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dpdbeat.com/2017/05/12/officer-involved-shooting-8300-reva-st/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1510304877061.gif (554x400, 135K)

>all lives matter

is she /ourgal/?

based. salute to this hero.

>flat
>US state of Texas
Dear nigger bong, State is capitalized and it's called an apartment here.

>flat
brit on vacation detected

>flat
U WOT M8

What faggy gang sign is that wigger bottom right making? Or is it the white power symbol?

I heard she came off a 15 hour shift. It's was obvious this happened because of fatigue and not intentionally.

He is making a P and a D with his hands. PD, Police Department.

so involuntary niggerslaughter?

>This police officer in the US state of Texas has shot and killed a black man in a flat.

Attached: 18Fyo9L.jpg (460x296, 77K)

Give her the iron cross for killing a nigger

the only good black is a dead one
get that roastie a medal

These got damned poachers need to be stopped.

Flats dont exist in the usa, eurofag detect. Shill alarm go.

>flat
Britbong detected

>flat

Attached: 1517872364890.jpg (382x382, 137K)

Yup

U GOT A LOICENCE FOR THAT FLAT M8?

Yeah, but I think they have her for manslaughter now.

This is more of a women shouldnt be police officers thing then it is anything else.

Attached: 250px-Doc_venture.png (250x289, 125K)

>flat

Attached: 1487898604691.gif (149x181, 836K)

>flat

Nice try.

Bangable/10

Attached: 1532133724901.jpg (528x960, 110K)

ref: bottom right pic, I often see americans do these hand gestures in pictures, usually black people, but not exclusively black people what do they mean?

The common one is to stick two fingers out horizontally. I guess some of the ones blacks do relate to gangs etc.. yet this white guy is pinching his thumb and first finger together? What is that about?

women still suck. If i do something wrong after working 14 hours a day everyday for a month. 7 hours on 5 off as a marine engineer i could sink a ship and kill people

weaker gender

pic might be related
only anti woman picture i have. dont know what is says

Attached: womanz suck.png (651x633, 600K)

I don't think even they know desu

I live in a Dallas suburb, just got done watching it on the 10'oclock news. Being a large Metroplex we frequently have chimpouts for one grievance or another.
That said, the stupid bitch obviously has her head in her ass for not knowing her own apartment when she barges in.

>BRITBONG DETECTED ON AMERICAN SOIL

Attached: liberty prime.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

>On Thursday night, after working a full shift, she returned home to her apartment complex, South Side Flats, the police said. The complex is less than a quarter-mile from the Dallas Police Department headquarters.

Attached: jDBr2RI.png (700x700, 21K)

Yeah, but of value was really lost here either

They call the fucking apartments flats

Attached: Screenshot_20180910-224721.png (1280x720, 837K)

Toll Paid.

Niggers in England do it to, don't lie snaggletooth

Maybe pd for police department?

she dindu nuffin goin 2 cherch

Lots of low-class 65%er Americans ITT. Proper fancy apartments in the USA are called flat units.

That cunt should be charged and go to jail.

the fuck is a flat

Sources reveal Amber Guyger told investigators she yelled at #BothamShemJean to show his hands after she walked into his apartment, drew her firearm and shot him. Officer says door was unlocked and she thought she was entering her unit when she saw victim in the dark.

they are trying to build a case to say this was an accident. she murdered him.

Their concerns are solely on #AmberGuyger, how she feels and what she went thru. But, has anyone for a minute, focused on the fear #BothamShemJean felt the moment he saw an officer pointing a gun to his chest? In his own home? Where's the focus on his case?

they're tripping over their lies... reports say she struggled with her key at the door, and he opened it... and she shot him

Where's the gun residue? How close was she to him when she shot him..... Neighbors report hearing arguing.... possibly him trying to reason w a drunk cop

Why is no one commenting on the man chest-deep in a porta-potty? Blinded by dat ass?

What's the proper hierarchy in this matter?
Cops

yes fat lad, some of them might, but only because they're obsessed with mimicking your own nogs

this isn't a nog though, this is a white guy looking awkward as fuck/borderline autistic with his little hand gesture when he could have just smiled for the camera like a normal human being...

Who’s that weird gimp they’re always hanging it with?

that's a possibility I guess, bit sad that someone would make some hand sign for "PD" in the same way some black people might do a "west side" one...

"WHYS HE IN ME FLAT, INNIT?" exclaims William, before he pulls his contraband metal spork out of his jacket.

idk what happens when victims by default become actual victims

Lock her away forever.

Attached: thuglifen.jpg (196x361, 24K)

Fancy apartments are owned by the inhabitant and are called condos.

some black people on twitter seem to think it is a "white power" sign

in other news, the female cop seems to be pretty incompetent - managed to get her taser taken off her by the male friend of a suspect previously and ended up having to shoot him:

dpdbeat.com/2017/05/12/officer-involved-shooting-8300-reva-st/

so that's the "flat"?

looks pretty thic to me.