Just stopped a robbery. Anyone else had something like this?

Just stopped a robbery. Anyone else had something like this?

>Waiting in line in convenience store
>Older black woman and daughter entered store looking suspiciously paranoid
>Cashier calls cops and says they're stealing shit (they were loading monster energy drinks into a shopping cart, cashier saw, maybe $100 retail price)
>They get in line waiting for opportunity; at this point I've heard the call to cops but still hesitant to intervene.
>Older white so iboy boomer (50ish) ahead of me finishes paying, leaves, says "good luck", but I thought he better hold up
>Start to pay for my stuff, then see them try leave with cart, obviously without paying cause there was one long line.
>Saw it coming and grab the cart and pull it back into the store. Only had to use one arm to yank it away they said fuck you mind your own business. The store policy is don't intervene, but call cops which always show up too late to do shit.
>Younger one (still probably 160 lbs) hits me in the back of the neck but it doesn't hurt much
>everyone in line is in shock cause they probably never saw anyone go into action

Lefty town btw. It wasn't brave or anything, it was catching petty thieves off guard. Probably should have chased them but in this kinda situation there isn't much time to think.

Attached: 1535522756989.jpg (540x800, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1pzLVCzWAdA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was not a robbery then, it was a thievery, you fucking retarded stupid uneducated dumbdumb Amerimutt.

Also . .
>things that never happened

Attached: 1524168233532.jpg (1024x904, 74K)

Right on. Shit like this needs to be flushed.

TLDR

/sage in all fields

Good job lad

IDGAF what you call it. This kinda thing is quite common here and corporations generally just suck up the cost rather than risk lawsuits for intervening. I recall you can get a fine just for questioning a person for stealing.

good work m8

Attached: 1536224015528.png (590x393, 415K)

Thank you and I'm glad to stop some of this crap. This was just too egregious to ignore. Lots of people buff up and say "oh I wish I was there, I'd knock his lights off", but really, this thing happens TO you and you don't know when.

you realize that this isnt your personal diary, OP? take this to /b/ or Jow Forums nobody cares that you stopped two sheboons from stealing 100 dollars worth of shit

what did u get from it? possible neck injuries stemming from your intervention..you may not feel the pain now, but wait until the morning when your disc is buldged or you have a fractured vertabre
give me a call and we will sure the store

555-555-JEWS

get the video tape for evidence we can get at least 10,000 shekels

thanks for the blog post

OP even asked if anyone else had a story like this you fucking faggots. He had no idea that you were all such fucking pussies that you would have nothing to contribute to his thread, which is politically related.

No one does anything because you live in America where if you hit one of them, regardless of if they were stealing you can be sued for assault, and if they hurt you and you might lose your job and home because of medical bills.

America breeds pussies because of your stupid system

It's a minor news story. "White man stops robbery".

If other wypipo also intervened these situations it wouldn't be news, but wypipo generally aren't accustomed to jumping into action, something that needs to change.

Yeah that's why I didn't attack them. I could have easily taken down both of them, even killed them, but it was just petty theft and I stopped it and they ran.

>hanging out with my puss-ass friends
>went to walk through the park to the nightlife area
>some guy coming the other way said something about wild nigs
>as we were walking through the small park like 5 13 year old nigs and one of their girls came up to our group and started hitting on one of the girls
>her boyfriend doesn't do shit as they trail along behind us being nig-like
>I physically get in between them cause I am better friends with her than her boyfriend and don't put up with that b.s
>one of them punches me in the back of the head
>I turn around and start chasing the closest one down as the rest scatter
>chasing stupid tiny nigs around the park
>knock one down from behind and start punching him in the face
>like 3 attack me from behind
>jump up and they all scatter as I chase down another one and the cycle repeats
>meanwhile my gay-ass friends are there trying to reason with one of them and the girl "but why would you do that"
>you have to know who has your back. I lost all respect for that faggot after that
>don't relax

Attached: kid.jpg (3782x1978, 3.6M)

are you retarded? how is this political?
>its news
i agree you should sue the store for inadequate security, forcing you to be injured in the process

I killed a nigger by blasting him through the patio door as he tried to pull it open at 2 am

It felt good and easy

That is very similar. They should've joined in without hesitation. It took me awhile to get to this mentality.
I'll just accept the cashiers' appreciation. They see this too much but have their hands tied.

My experience with nogs is either they enter aggressively and are agitated or they are overly friendly and get annoyed if you aren't on the same level of energetic as them. I don't have any stories desu but it just feels like nogs have 2 main personalities and behaved/elder/veteran blacks typically don't like them either.

milk truck just arrive

>protecting someone else's shit
>get nothing good in exchange, in fact only a waysiss stamp

HaaW WaaW

Nice cans

my relative sold her convenience store after she killed a thief when he pulled a gun on her.

his dindu family tried to drop a civil suit on her too fuckin degenerates

>retard from pol almost gets shot protecting monster energy drinks for pajeets

respect the milk truck

Attached: 1535549281046.jpg (500x625, 114K)

nice job user. those beta soigoys in that store will be fapping to the memory of your dashing actions

that's not robbery you fucking retard. i was expecting a robbery story, not some gayass shoplifting story. please kill yourself and don't post here anymore.

Dear mother of God

I didn't almost get shot. It's a wealthy area so shooting anything would mean 50 cops on your ass in minutes. I called their bluff and they fucked off.

I don't care about gay ass distinctions. You steal stuff and it's a robbery.

>woman with small child, maybe 3-4y.o.
>she gives the kid candy
>kid choking
>woman screaming and patting childs back
>3 bystanders surround saying "911 911 cellphones out
>I run over
>childs lips are blue
>child is losing consciousness
>ITSTIMETOBEAHERO.mpeg
>stick my fingers down its throat and dislodge candy
>walk away without saying a word
>still think the mom is a dumb bitch

based. also this is the non shooped version

Attached: 1532108802995.jpg (700x935, 112K)

I don't think the risk to his life was worth it here, but the fact that you have so many here, especially Euro nihilists, trying to shit on him really confirms my notions about this board.

OP, escape this black hole of a board. Perhaps Jow Forums and internet culture in general for awhile. Go to church find one that's traditional but not an insane sausage fest.

You have the makings of a good man and good soul.

>working overnight as a grocery store clerk
>3 college dudes come in obviously going to buy alcohol or some shit
>1 comes through my line to buy cigarettes (to distracte me)
>the other 2 are trying to sneak past me with a shopping cart full of beer
>i tell them that if they "take one more step then im calling the cops"
>they are butthurt and leave

they were white and not really hurting anyone, but im not letting shit like that happen on my watch.

good job bro

>they were loading monster energy drinks into a shopping cart, cashier saw, maybe $100 retail price

made up

>loading monster energy drinks into a shopping cart
nigga please

OP here, in my case it was not risk to life. I knew there was frequent shoplifting. Only thing I regret is not chasing them off.

Maybe I'll go to church though.

It may have been another high markup soda. It's important to obscure things like this.

shouldve brought up your MAGA hat and tipped it

Attached: Screenshot_6.png (348x468, 84K)

you didnt do much lets be honest, but you did the right thing

gj op

Good job.

Where I was, the store policy seems to be call the cops and don't do anything else. Wish more stores would allow employees to just stop it.

Good job. Remember they are robbing from White people and it has to stop.

Protect your neck. That's a rabbit punch, and even a light bitch can make it a bad end if she knows how to swing.

>they were loading monster energy drinks
ads are forbidden on Jow Forums

Yeah it was not much but something an average guy should do. Not just sit out while things are happening.

If she'd hit on a lethal level I would've killed her. It was not close to that point and I hope it never is.

>I'll take "Things that never happened" for $500 please Alex.

i did the same when about 5 nig youths tried to walk out of a greggs ( food shop) without paying (these yoofs coudl be carryign knives for all i know)
Relaised afterwards i could have been fucked up. Did my duty, but i dont know if id do it again.

good on you man, careful tho blax hold mad grudges

They used force or fear to try to accomplish the theft, thats robbery or attempted robbery dumbass

WHO is this semen demon?

It's the same in every western country, don't act all high and mighty

Actually, we have the right to defend ourselves unless you're looking specifically at shit states that rty to act like Canada, such as NJ or NY. And in most states, we can shoot them if they threaten our lives, leaf. You guys have been completely castrated by your government. So don't talk.

Woke up at 2:30 one night go take a piss, look out blinds, see nigger checking doors in my neighbor driveway, call cops, 30 seconds later 2 cars amid up, another on next block. Go outside know the cops, tell story, they run around d houses. Hear stop mo therfucker or I'll blow your head off! Duck behind bushe s. 5 minutes later cops come by with nog say is this him? I'm like sure he was a skinny nigger could tell it was him.
Next day make a report , find out it's his third time in my street he has been arrested. 2 months later sentenced to 5 years.

I saw stuff like this all the time when I worked a shit job in retail. Loading a cart like a normal shopper and then simply leaving hoping you're not noticed, or booking it out, is a normal method. It is the reason Walmart stations an employee to check your receipt.

came to post mind your own business, glad to see someone already told him that

It connects directly to the "don't call the police" audacity. We should respond to that campaign by calling the cops on blacks more often.

Well Done mate,i would give you a beer but i don't have one myself:(

>Cashier called the cops when he saw two nogs putting energy drinks into cart
Thingsthatneverhappened.png

>stealing groceries
kek.

they better stock the carts with expensive goods such as wine bottles and 16oz steaks then.

Attached: 1531077820055.jpg (720x545, 85K)

Amazingly you can get away with this for a while
>Worked at a grocery store for my first job out of highschool
>One guy who worked in the meat section was kinda chill, always up to talk
>One night he's outside rummaging through his car with the manager behind him watching
>Turns out for months he was loading up a grocery cart with shit and leaving without paying for it, and tonight the manager found him on film doing it
>He tried convincing the manager that even though he wasn't on camera at all at any of the registers he did pay
>Spent like 5-10 minutes going through his car for a receipt that didn't exist to try to prove his innocence/stall for time
I know they fired him, no idea if they called the cops

What is so unbelievable about his story, god i hate you fucks.

Robbery- a. The action or practice of unlawfully taking property belonging to another, esp. by force or the threat of force. In early use also: †plundering, pillaging; piracy (obsolete). Also fig.

Source: OED

Honestly stop trying to pretend like you know how to speak English.

Are you serious?
>Cashier calls the cops because he saw two black girls putting energy drinks into a cart
That's what's unbelievable. At those stores you can only call the cops if an actual theft has occurred, not if you just think someone might steal something.
You'd get fired for creating bad press for the store if you called the cops on people who haven't actually done anything yet, and people you have no proof will even steal.

PROOOFS is all russia
also
good on you OP, only mistake you made is not to swing back straight into nigger snout
have a webm on me

Attached: pixipixelised.webm (702x480, 2.84M)

I've been an infamous criminal but became an inner city security guy (after 7 years in prison). Now I work for business as a security consultant, though I'm a PA to one of the big three owner/directors of a bunch of companies right now. I turned down a job from the UN last week as head of security guarding a whole uninhabited island of antiquities for UNESCO. So yes. I've done things like that. Quite a lot of it.
Here what you describe was a shoplifting until the point the nog hog hit you when it become a robbery, aggravated robbery, if the CPS thought it in the public interest to make that charge against them. There is no justice here and because they are black the charges would likely stay at shoplifting but if you did the same crime and pushed a black you'd get charged with robbery.
There's no justice here just a mad rampaging government of opportunist thieves and mumbo jumbo communist cultists.

Attached: IMG_6438.jpg (203x248, 19K)

heman internet warrior foiled 2 black grillz trying to boost all the 30yo. boomer juice they could get their hands on while pajeet quivers behind the counter and calls the rozzers?

It would've only been more believable if he'd said it was an open carry state and he'd smoked those mother fuckers...

how about be less naive and take a moment to question why op would've made up such a shitty story and then posted it on this anonymous Taiwanese Kite-Tail making imageboard.

What might OP's agenda be?

Attached: 26928119551_a52908bf94_k.jpg (2048x1388, 650K)

numerals tell me your post has significance
he tries to slide article 13 threads
youtube.com/watch?v=1pzLVCzWAdA
but story is rather mundane in my experience

Attached: pol.webm (600x250, 3M)

really hot webmd

mmichelleekingg
there are wins floating around

Attached: tumblr_og4gg4rOya1su92lqo1_1280.jpg (424x750, 61K)

*ssllrrp*

This.
>calling the cops before a crime has actually been committed

>Working graveyard shift at a gas station in Wisconsin
>Its 11pm and shift just started people coming in and out.
>Car pulls up and I notice a man get out with a ski mask on.
>DEFCON 1
>Quickly walks up to counter and tells me to give him the money in my register
>No
>Proceeds to pull gun from pocket and rest it in his hand on counter
>Okay
>Hand him $76
>leaves
>Couple people walk in and I mention that we were just robbed than they need to leave.
>Lock doors, call cops, call comm center, call boss.
END
Questions?