Fear

So, is anyone else reading it, or are we all going to pretend and say we hate it anyway?

Attached: fear.jpg (165x249, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
www53.zippyshare.com/v/9Tw0E8Hf/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do I have to pretend?

Pretend that you are reading it, not that you hate it. Probably worded that wrong.

The book is a collection of Trump's constant gaslighting of his rivals.

>>

Attached: 1508592153537.jpg (2073x3000, 740K)

If anyone is really interested, there is a torrent.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:b5bb3725799a4cc3e8dadf674aa6dca5ae55fc68&dn=Lodge.49.S01E06.WEB.H264-DEFLATE%5Bettv%5D&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

Ooops. Wrong one. Good show, but here's the torrent for FEAR

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3f1b60766705680bd8d54d79cf93db5621a4b9d5&dn=Fear%3A+Trump+in+the+White+House+by+Bob+Woodward++%28.epub%29%28.azw3%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

Quick rundown on this shitty book?

A bunch of "insiders" tell all about what it is like to work in the Trump White House.

Orange man bad.

Trump got caught in lies within minutes of talking to Woodward
>no one told me, actually no graham told me
>sanders didn’t tell me, oh actually yeah she did
How many have to talk trash before you smell the shit. Yet you’ll leap down completely delusional theories because they suit your goals

Trump was (and is) creating a new reality. These lies that you speak of just don't understand that.

You will be sentenced to a Works Corps assignment for 15 years, first building The Wall, then fixing the highways.
After re-education you will be released back to society but never have suffrage rights again.

Get back to me when his "sources" name themselves and go on the record to support his fairytales.

I like your post a lot ot made me laught jajajaj

because you didn't read it?

I'm reading the pdf right now. It's unbelievable how fucked politics is in this country right now.

Guys I completely agree that Hillary is a cunt which not only is disgusting by itself but also stole Bernie's election.
That said regarding Trump:
I could keep pretending he is a hypergenius but facts speak a very different language.
What I wonder is
A) could it be possible he was a plant to put the blame of cyclical recession on republicans?
Or to obliterate the republicans once and for all?

B) I read a lot about his Dad having Alzheimers and stuff, this guy is 72..Is it possible that he actually is slowly losing his mind while the 'adults in the room' keep watching it burn down?
Also wouldn't that be a great excuse to resign without losing face?

Copy it and slap it on your blogs.
Link it.

We need a "resistance" Pirate Bay

Attached: 1536307711595.gif (271x271, 3.68M)

>anonymous post from government agent on anime imageboard saying there's factions in the WH
>TINFOIL HAT WEARING RACIST REDNECK HOW DUMB IS THAT
>anonymous "sources" in government assure lefties of the same thing, but on the opposite side and through different channels
>THIS HAS TO BE REAL

>anonymous sources
No I'm not reading jewish fanfiction.

Woodwards book like the others are here to maintain the old reallity. We and Trump try to create our own reallity. We lie and cheat to convince everybody that a weird horror fantasy is always better as the boring reallity.

Book is pure gold

Attached: Fear, Trump in the White House by Bob Woodward.png (776x704, 362K)

solid Concern Troll Achmed.

Trump and Bannon still work together and anyone that doesn't know that is not one of US anyway.

The most important book of our generation. Bronald Strumpf is finished for good this time, he will never recover.

*According to (((sources)))

FUCK TRUMP
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

user, I . .

Attached: 1521121372841.png (1177x833, 598K)

>torrents
>current year

www53.zippyshare.com/v/9Tw0E8Hf/file.html

not my type of fiction

One of the big Woodward points was Trump asking why do we spend 3.5 million dollars on troops in Korea as if it's the most shocking thing to ask.

Bullshit it's a legitimate question. If by chance the US were to pull out of South Korea, North Korea would still be carpet bombed by US airpower if they invaded. You technically don't need that many troops there.