What was the last comment you made that was (((shut down)))

What was the last comment you made that was (((shut down)))

Attached: oops.jpg (300x225, 11K)

every day

Restarting my router

lmao

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-08-19 22-38-45.png (674x158, 39K)

Called out some sodomite posters in a faceberg group for always making everything about their disgusting fetish. Banned 5 minutes later

Daily reminder Jow Forums is a reverse psy-op

GAS THE POORS CLASS WAR NOW

Agreed with Roseanne that that nigger looked like the chick from planet of the apes in her ape makeup on Reddit. Was told I was racist and banned.

I called German journalists "Lügenpresse"

yee-ouch

Meaning?

I redpill people on Quora under my real name because I am, apparently, stupid.

Anyway, some oildriller was seeking upboats with an "And everyone clapped" story that his grandmother had complained that his kids would be mutts so he cut off all contact with her, and I called him an unfilial age-discriminating bigot.

Not only did I get shut down, someone clearly went and reported everything they could see in my history because I was getting "Your answer collapsed" notifications on year-old answers for like 3 days.

I considered this a very successful troll on my part.

Attached: 1484854493930.png (500x383, 327K)

the thread about the MDE subreddit getting taken down was shutdown.

Never reveal your power levels user

Shart in Mart. Everytime.

Commenting on the retarded idea of gender wage gap to friends. They were fucking adamant.

I got banned on a forum for saying unfeminine women suck. Does that count?

>Lügen
lying or deceitful
>presse
Press or media or newspapers etc.

Its what Hitler (or Goebbels) called the German media to discredit them. Basically like "fake news"

Interesting addendum if you want to walk back your power level: the FIRST use of the word "lugenpresse" was by Frederich Engles, Marx's bff, in describing how evil capitalist press barons control the news to prevent the German proletariat from achieving class consciousness.

So you can pretend to be a big brained Bernie Bro rather than a Nazi if that suits your taqqiyah

Attached: 1484094980474.png (580x513, 351K)

calling the mods kikes for pushing the sky king meme
>tfw when your drunk accusation turns out to be right on the money.

Attached: 2015-08-31-Not-a-Race-Longform.jpg (716x7518, 3.22M)

Are you implying Im muslim and I lied?

I made a thread about the history of Zionism and I had to solve literally 17 captchas for my next few posts.

I was banned from the Geerman subreddit for posting an article about a migrant attack.

So "being a women" just means "purchase and use consumer product"????

:(

mentioned greg lansky, got 2 week banned for inciting raid/dox

I made an inference based on your flag, yes

I posted about an artist on /d/ leaving his galleries for Twitter, when he never posts shit there anyhow. I said something like, "Oh no, now where am I going to get notifications of paypacks and patreon updates?" and it got deleted within the hour.

I see that happen here a lot lately. Deleted posts and replies for nothing more than being snarky or smug. They do it for free.

What I said is true, but how would it benefit a muslim

These people are mentally ill, you really expect them to have solid and objective reasoning ability?

Suppose I live in a palace of ignorance, and I come across aforementioned representation of women. Of course, I react with shock and confusion!!

Now suppose I know exactly what is going on... how to react? By walking to the fridge and grabbing another beer, by leaving this place forever.

I cannot do that.

Attached: Girls.jpg (600x536, 77K)

Anyone have their comments change in real time on YouTube?
What message did you get and what channel was it ?

That the liberal agenda that you morons rage against doesn’t actually exist in the real world and you faggots need to go outside and have a conversation.
Same applies to the SJW mongs wrt the return of facism
You’re all retarded

What do you mean?

I asked about the Jewish "Talmud", and the thread was archived pretty fucking quick,

well....... probably just a coincidence.

I usually get b& when I post lil' Cheetus.

Retard mod deleted my post yesterday that asked "Are women minorities?" because they were too stupid to realize it IS a political question.

Attached: NotPoliticalHurrDurr.png (801x358, 111K)

>EVERYONE’S DUMB BUT ME

Attached: Shut it down - Asian Women With White Eggs.png (1301x657, 160K)

Islam was right.

>warning
You should thankful you didn't get a ban

>What was the last comment you made that was (((shut down)))

Pretty much everything I post, my dood.

Something about NN II GG EE RR SS