What happens here?

Seriously. Are they the most useless first world country?

youtube.com/watch?v=GKU6fKhYpYw

Attached: Screenshot (87).png (461x462, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eku3cPK1IFM
youtube.com/watch?v=myuz8PDbIME
youtube.com/watch?v=w5Kmgfdf90s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mostly Kangaroos and poisonous spiders I imagine.

Yeah its pretty useless. Gotta be honest. Buncha white people trying to live in a desert. IQ not high obvi.

What's that blue dot on its east? Damn, never seen that before, must be a pretty irrelevant piece of shit.

t. NZ NPCDF

Tasmania.....devils come from there.

Shut your mouth cunt, last time I was in NZ, i was explicitly told not to climb the volcano because of cultural reasons - but I did it anyway, and took a piss up top. Get fucked.

yes

Based

what volcano?

Shut up you toothbrush fence having savage. With all the deadly wildlife it's quite a feat that they even have a civilization much less a first world one.

postcard perfect views hide the true reality: from the sky to the subsurface below, this island a hell of worm-like creatures all fighting for sunlight, fighting for oxygen. Some of them have shifting forms and appear as humans under the sunlight, but artificial lights quickly give them away. The real humans usually hide deep underground, the area is geologically stable for billion-year time periods. Fuzzy little "demons" are the least of your worries when ants, birds and even trees on the surface will cause you to enter anaphylactic shock. Of course you might be a smart american doped up on antihistamines and adrenaline. But you can't content with the shapeshifters, being that inhabit the surface, so human-like in form and appearance. But they are not humans, and when they open their mouths you will hear a sound like a chainsaw, and see flies escaping from their rotted innards.

The water on this island is crystal clear. Only because of the high levels of heavy metals that render it sterile. When you visit this place, talk to nobody. Drink nothing. Do not even breath the outside air unless you are suicidal.

Attached: devil.jpg (3072x2304, 2.38M)

based, white and redpilled

>R
>A
>E

mt ngauruhoe, was a bitch of a climb up, the last 200m was pretty much vertical.

how'd you get down? did you a create a waterslide with your piss and slide down?

>ngauruhoe

how do you say that without sounding like a faggot? "no roo hoe"? "gau hoe"??

Down the scree like bear grylls, sans piss.

No idea, I'm not a fucking maori

>Australia
>first world

Attached: australian internet.jpg (768x791, 272K)

Attached: australia.png (303x166, 4K)

It's like the wilderness in Runescape

Oh yeah, I've done tongariro but didn't head up there. The horis can fuck off with the
peak of the mountain is sacred" shit.

I hate mountain climbing but I want to go climb mount cook just so I can stand on their sacred peak that no maori has ever been to

Na - oo - roo - hoe

Our Chinese citizens beg to differ

wouldn't the 'ng' be the velar nasal "ŋ" (the 'ng' in 'sing')? the alveolar nasal is a different sound

which is banned word-initially in Australian english, but not in NZ english.

I want to take a trip to Ayers rock and put some bolts up the steep side so it can be sport-climbed. But mt Cook would be a pretty solid hike.

Based Australian
Fuck that Mickey Mouse bullshit

the letters "nga" go together in maori to make a "naa" sound but with a hint of the nasal "sing" bit

the word ngauruhoe doesn't look like any form of english

Absolutely nothing

Who the fuck cares, you just say "na-ra-ho-ee" and be done with it. Everyone does.

they're saying it incorrectly then

Well see who gets hungry when that commie PM of yours stops spitting out kids and starts implementing her 5 year plan.

Whatever, cunt, try your throat-mangling version and see if it wins you any Maori friends, which you obviously assume if will. Tip: it won't.

I'm maori and I'll be his friend

Last I checked they actually have the highest HDI and highest GDP per capita in the world.

>throat mangling
jesus, it's just a nasal sound, not some pharyngeal fricative or some shit
thanks. im so lonely

you fucks make this board a better place, my sides

Attached: tU9qSHiGb50_0.jpg (1280x854, 352K)

except the "au" makes an "oh" sound like toe
so it's
"ngoh - roo - hoe - eh"
Except this
is the correct answer unless you're trying to impress a wellington slut

>Are they the most useless first world country?

YES
and here's exactly why

youtube.com/watch?v=eku3cPK1IFM

youtube.com/watch?v=myuz8PDbIME

youtube.com/watch?v=w5Kmgfdf90s

>pol does Maori Language Week

Second worst.

Attached: Jacinda-Ardern-411x1024.jpg (411x1024, 37K)

>that question
>that flag
Got some bad news bruv

Everyone here loves prison island. Fuck off kiwi

Attached: 1530022921038.png (600x686, 113K)

The fucks wrong with her legs? Fucking bitch got frog feet.

Still would impregnate her tho, fuck she is the best thing to come of NZ.

>What happens here?

Attached: there's nothing like australia.jpg (889x1200, 745K)

nah uragay mate