Closed borders

Immigrants aren't allowed in your country.
But you can't travel abroad.
Would you accept this?

Attached: IMG_2001.jpg (275x183, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intourist
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dream come true.

I used to be innocent and pure. Then I left my home and visited "mainland".

Worse. Idea. Ever.

can I still get my animu?

What kind of question is that even. It's almost like there's a difference between visiting a country and going there to sit on your ass and collect gibs.

in either case you are ruining the lives of local people by raising prices and forcing a slave-master economic system.

A few decades ago I would without thinking about it.

Nowadays the US has been destryoed immigration so I'll probably need to escape.

Yeah because without tourists a lot of places are just swimming in wealth. Oh wait.

>travel
>migration
pick one

Attached: Wojak retarded.jpg (645x729, 55K)

What is mainland for Australians?

if I lived someplace that didn't have the full 4
seasons or if the entire country was all the same biome or nearly the same biome it would probaly suck too much.

Maybe hes from Tasmania and he means the rest of australia

Absolutely

sure. sounds great

In gommunism times there were no immigrants (in case if you aren't in USSR) but you can't travel outside of your country.

Mainland China

What was it like meeting people who aren't part of your extended family for the first time?

yes.

Attached: Screenshot_47.png (525x565, 385K)

yes

yes. we used to call it "the mainland" just out of habit, but now since it's so asian up there it's become a bad joke. hong kong also calls china "the mainland" so tasmanians like to joke with them that we're talking about the exact same place.

Attached: whiteout tasmania.jpg (1023x576, 107K)

that's amonkey

Full and complete isolation is better with knowledge of the location kept secret.

Attached: 434343.jpg (1024x585, 85K)

>Abos were hunted to extinction in tasmania
you lucky cunts

How about you can travel abroad.... but if you try not to return to your country.... you get put into a gas chamber?

Don't you fear of inbred relationships?

Yes
Of course
Have you seen my country?
All those little shit European countries probably wont go for it tho

Attached: PristineNiggerlessExperiance.png (857x569, 552K)

No. Do people who are limited to planet earth fear it? The world is mostly water and our sea cities would have a larger population than the land inferiors and be better equipped to survive global warming.

Africa is a beautiful continent. Namibia and South Africa are countries that worth to visit.
Never been in America

America has literally everything so yeah of course

>Immigrants aren't allowed in your country.
>But you can't travel abroad.
>Would you accept this?

Fine whatever, if i want to see China i'll google it.

Also Travelling to other countrys should be a luxury, the idea that random fuckos can just walts across the border to another country under tourism is bullshit.

So how about you OP Ivan
You going to answer your own question?

In a heartbeat.

We have millions and millions of immigrants but usually they are harmless economical refugees from Ukraine or workers from Central Asia.
I'll go for open borders.

Yes a thousand times yes

Of course you could travel, just not migrate.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intourist
>Intourist was the official state travel agency of the Soviet Union, founded in 1929.

Traveling =/= Moving

Goatfuckers are at least 10x worse than Mexicans in every way.
And let me tell you, even with relatively benign spics, they don't seem like a problem
until they are.

>What is the tourism industry
Tourismbux only fuck the tourist trap markets. The rest of the country gets to roll around in the increased tax revenue from a bunch of consumers who present a net positive presence in the economy.
A visiting yank and a cunt from your home town each buy a can of drink.
The same amount of sales tax is generated by both purchases.
The yank fucks off in a fortnight.
The cunt will live in your country until he drops dead.
The tax payed by the yank will likely never be used to service that yank in any fashion.
The tax payed by the cunt will be used to service that cunt at some point in his future existence in your country.
One was an income, the other was an investment.

In case of closed borders we have everything at least.
But closing borders would be a betrayal of democratic beliefs of modern Russians.

We can control immigration in a reasonable way, how about that?