Are flu shots a hoax. Every year with this crap

What’s up with flu shots every year? Does every other country besides USA go all Serena Williams over “be sure to get your flu shot every year goy”. Are they a Jewish scheme or just for brainlet NPCs. The vaccine they give you is based off of the flu from last year, and about 300 different strains. There isn’t just one flu.

>>>red pill

The only times I have ever gotten the flu was when I got a flu shot.

(Spent a ton of money on big pharma cold eeze and flu remedies)

cnbc.com/2018/09/10/cdc-urges-public-to-prepare-for-another-potentially-nasty-flu-season.html

Attached: 27FE9122-7A34-46EF-81C4-05EC9A00D010.jpg (780x520, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OWY-ESqDlKw
healthnutnews.com/recap-on-my-unintended-series-the-holistic-doctor-deaths/
collective-evolution.com/2018/03/18/ex-prime-minister-exposes-tetanus-vaccine-in-kenya-as-a-targeted-mass-sterilization-program/
youtube.com/watch?v=xr0-5Wh6oPE
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/09/wealthy-la-schools-vaccination-rates-are-as-low-as-south-sudans/380252/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jews invented the flu so they could do 9/11 and get away with it.

Attached: hpv.jpg (300x225, 24K)

>The only times I have ever gotten the flu was when I got a flu shot.

I wore my seat belt and still got in an accident
Seat belts are a Jewish trick

So it’s a coincidence that whenever I get a flu shot I get sick? Also I work in healthcare and deal with shitbums on the daily and lie to my employer telling them I got my flu shot

Jews do not get flu shots.

Attached: 55-9452-rs-03-29-06-daniel-carver-roast-daniel-carver-1432605323.jpg (640x426, 64K)

Maybe you have a shitty immune system. I have never gotten the flu when I got a shot but I don't have six year old Mexican illegals sneezing right in my face.

They are a scam, I have discussed it with 3 different doctors who have said there is no real reason for a male in their 20's to get it.

One doctor event went as far to suggest they are completely worthless as they only partially cover a few strains out of dozens and dozens.

just stay away from sick people, retard

I had to pay $90 bucks for not wearing my seatbelt once. Seems pretty jewish to me!

Do other countries make the flu out to be such a big deal like the USA does? Every commercial in the USA and grocery store and (((walgreen))) has adverts for flu vaccine or flu remedy. Is it just an American money maker?

it's exactly the same here. if you work in healthcare you have to get it.

Two out of three times I've gotten a shot I immediately get bedridden sick for 3-4 days then two weeks later catch the flu. I have never had the flu otherwise in my life

>in HEB yesterday
>ballooned up nigress waddles by the products I'm targeting
>AAA-CHOO
>loafs along
>stand there for 30-40 seconds then pick up my taco seasoning packet
>feel dirty rest of the day
Slavery was a mistake.

>get the flu shot
>get the flu a week later
no thanks mr jew

Attached: concern.jpg (800x800, 247K)

oh it's a money maker. just not an american one.

I dont like flu shots and dont get them. They are hit or miss. They arent like real vaccines that actually provide immunity to something, they just pick flu strains they think might be a problem and load them up into a vaccine. At any given year its only going to protect against 40-60% of the things in circulation, it can and does make people mildly sick when they get it (it taxes your immune system, which thinks you are actually sick), and it may lead people into a false sense of security causing them to carelessly contract one of the strains its not even protecting against.

Ideally, if everyone was super paranoid about getting sick and all people did the proper things to avoid catching and spreading the flu, then maybe flu shots would be worth using an even an additional layer of protection, but from where i sit the risk of the pharmaceutical companies fucking up a batch or something to meet the yearly deadline is not worth the sporadic possible benefits.

Like washing their vegetables that were picked by Jose and Juan in the same field where the other beaners just shit and piss all over our vegetables. Disgusting mongrels

Oh boy, vaccine thread. Dump incoming

Attached: Flu vaccine increases miscarriage.jpg (1920x1920, 545K)

Fuck you, Russian troll.

thank god i'm not a fetus

Attached: 77.jpg (600x600, 34K)

True

Attached: Israeli chairman oppose flu shot Dr's.jpg (1080x4531, 1.71M)

Vitamin C ( 3grams/daily )
Vitamin D ( 2000 IU )

The above should fix all your flu problems if you do this.

Sickest I've ever got in my life was after a flu shot, never had it since never got one since

Attached: Screenshot_20180907-203616_Google.jpg (1015x767, 400K)

But Wal-Mart pays me $25 to get one

Attached: Wal-Mart flu shot gift card.png (500x617, 124K)

There's no better cure than L-ascorbate and Cholecalciferol

Fact. When I'm sick I take around 20G vitamin c a day. You have to space dosing out every few hours so your body can absorb them.

Attached: 1528996531818.jpg (711x461, 101K)

Attached: 153654827328184042383.png (661x1024, 597K)

It's for people that have no sense that flu virus mutates rapidly and probably doesn't work now that there's so much DIVERSITY.

Attached: 1534045072190.jpg (1024x791, 157K)

I never got one sometimes I get sick sometimes no. The filthy fucking spics in this country are constantly getting sick though.

Yep. A rat can produce 16 grams of Vitamin C when sick and 4 grams daily.

It never worked. Scientists go over to Asia 6-9 months before flu season in the US to guess which strain might hit us. Then they make a vaccine from that with all sorts of chemicals

Attached: Flu shot mercury.png (467x323, 35K)

But if everyone was autistic the world would be a peaceful place and we could all just get along

It is just distilled water with some salt they pump into you.

Attached: 1536554100277.png (396x385, 131K)

All animals produce it except humans and guinea pigs.

Attached: 15351624031081758203709.png (683x960, 1.18M)

And no-one could get a girlfriend or reproduce

Attached: Autism 86% correlation with vaccine doses.jpg (1267x1920, 692K)

Big drug companies come from places like Germany and France.

Something is going on. It feels like a convenient way for the globalists to inject everyone yearly. I never get 1. This starts out talking about birthrates but gets into vaccines and the cdc worker who was murdered. Spooky.
youtu.be/OWY-ESqDlKw

My pops gets the shot and gets sick for a week after every single year, but somehow hasn't seen the connection yet

Besides it's only ever like 30% effective and almost always the wrong strain

Hell no. Never let these idiots any where near you with their vaccinations.

ID checks out. Listen to the man

Attached: 1536144832713458441521.png (1024x904, 1.05M)

>be me
>get flu shots as kid
>get flu
>flu shos expired
>doc says i need a new one
>i refuse (like_a_boss.jpg)
>had no flu for 4 years
>eventually get flu
>health restores after 3 days (only on the 3rd day temperature of 37°C)
Who the fuck needs shots?
Don't be pussies and keep your body healthy so it will be strong and resistant against any crappy virus.

Someone please make a meme with "The virgin flu shot vs The Chad natural immune system"

There isn't a single vaccine worth getting. Polio can be avoided if we didn't spray everything with DDT and fucking rub it on ourselves.

Any person that eats a PROPER fucking diet (unfortunately that is like 0% of the population) and has a healthy baby doesn't need to worry about stupid shit like whooping cough, measles, chicken pox, etc. They actually help the baby develop their immune system, that's why it's better to get chicken pox when you are young rather than an adult.

Attached: cdc-vax-schedule-2016_mini.jpg (740x957, 132K)

I love Linus Pauling. Brilliant man

>flu shots
>kikecines
>ever

just drill a hole in your head. at least that way you're not fooling yourself with the idea you may not be damaging your brain.
My cousin left it till she was 39 to have a kid. Maybe the only kid she will have. Now she just throughly fucked it by forcing it a MMR vaccine. Now the kid is very ill with vaccine damage. So much info on the net about the dangers kikecines, yet dumass humans continue to mame their own kids with them.

As Yuri Bezmenov said " You can show them authentic infomation, but people will not understand, until it happens to them, then they understand "

Attached: vaccine_banner2.gif (3620x2156, 2.85M)

You might like this too

Attached: Nascent-iodine.png (950x459, 124K)

With phenol though, small quantaties are used as sore throat spray.

It isn't completely harmful.

It's completely unnecessary if you're a healthy human being. It's a trap for idiots to be parted with their money.

I don’t know, but the weirdest thing about the whole “vaccine autism” debate is the fact that the guy who is the main authority on the issue, the one guy who wrote basically the only papers on the issue, the main guy who’s papers are used to say it doesn’t cause autism.... if you ask that main guy, he literally says “yes, it causes autism, and if you indict me into court, I’ll admit it”.

And it’s not even a debate that vaccines cause autism in 50% of children that are 12 months old or younger.

> globalist
user, is pronounced Jews, and yes they are killing doctors.

Holistic Doctor Death Series: Over 60 Dead In Just Over A Year. healthnutnews.com/recap-on-my-unintended-series-the-holistic-doctor-deaths/
It's higher now. I think around 100

Attached: Adverse events pre term vaccination.jpg (1917x1443, 585K)

>30%
It's less

Attached: Flu shot 10% effective.jpg (932x467, 111K)

The globalists have been experimenting on us using the guise of preventing disease with vaccines. Scroll through this! Millions affected! collective-evolution.com/2018/03/18/ex-prime-minister-exposes-tetanus-vaccine-in-kenya-as-a-targeted-mass-sterilization-program/

Why are they selling man made drugs instead of just megadosing the right minerals/vitamins?

Tell me about it. The waiting rooms are always full of them with their misbehaving brats hollering in spic and running around. Always hours to wait.

>There isn't a single vaccine worth getting
This

>Polio can be avoided if we didn't spray everything with DDT and fucking rub it on ourselves
They also changed the name of the symptoms to acute flaccid paralysis do it didn't actually disappear. Pic attached.

>whooping cough, measles, chicken pox, etc. They actually help the baby develop their immune system
That's why this is happening. Their immune systems are being nuked.

Attached: Polio VS acute flaccid paralysis.jpg (826x506, 58K)

Yep. I've taken 6-8 g, sodium ascorbate vitamin c daily.

Attached: Vaccinated vs unvaccinated.jpg (1378x1911, 586K)

Be a good goy and take your cancer viru- uh I mean flu shots

Attached: 1535984637548.png (512x512, 736K)

Thanks. I just consider them Satanists larping as Jews. That seems like the position Jesus took as far as i can understand. But I get it. Its hard not to notice the (((group))) doing all this nefarious shit. Every single time.

Pretty accurate.

Find me literally any one study that conclusively links DDT with ANY negative side effects in humans. DDT has never killed anybody, it's never harmed any human being in any way whatsoever, even when people intentionally ingest it. DDT is 100% safe for humans. Fuck outta here you tinfoil retard.

>b-but it still probably lessened the strength of the flu!!
>if you didn't get the flu shot, you could have died!

Naa, they are literally one in the same. I'll attach pics

Attached: juice child sacrifice.png (717x1024, 1.26M)

Attached: Juice is Satanism 2000 year old Torah.jpg (626x512, 68K)

U

Attached: The Talmud says.png (532x2048, 1.01M)

great video on this someone posted yesterday

youtube.com/watch?v=xr0-5Wh6oPE

Did you really ask this question? What level of education do you have?

They are the literal inspiration behind vampires. The Jews ARE vampires

Attached: the juice are vampires from literature.png (640x852, 162K)

Aryans are the arch enemy of the vampire Jews

Attached: cro-magnon VS vampire juice.png (1024x876, 818K)

it's important for people with compromised immune systems and elderly
not some fag who doesn't want to sneeze

And to add to that the last 20 years have turned the image of vampires we have into something "good". The sexualizing of vampires from Interview with a Vampire, Twilight, True Blood and others. Just a thought.

I'm an over the phone medical interpreter and you guys can't even begin to imagine how they push these vaccines on to the dumb looking Hispanics, the sharp ones usually will say NO very sternly and they'll be too embarrassed to even try and keep pushing it, at least not the same person that is since they go to these places where the visits last like 3 hours and are seen by 5 nurses, 3 medical students and then a senior that walks in just to say "hi would you like the flu shot?" sometimes even the janitor walks in (((accidentally))) to offer the shot in Spanish, and we also handle the follow up calls and always, absolutely always they are sick after the shot...the only good things is what I mentioned before, the sharp one say NO, the dumb ones get sick so consider it a way to make sure the dumb stay dumb or get dumber cause they love pushing it even more during pregnancy then they wonder why they have dumb ass kids (dumber than usual that is) these vaccines are pushed harder than a ridiculous growth hormone they want all Mexicans to be experimented with, they love telling the hick moms and dads they won't be able to even get a job or have a normal social life if they don't start it soon (12 or 13 years of age) and that they promise a growth of an additional centimeter by 17 when the treatment stops.... A FUCKING CENTIMETER!?
a shot every day for 5 years for 1 centimeter! And they do it, its like they forget that in the entire family everybody is short and it's normal in them ....

user, people with compromised immune system should not be getting vaccines, that's how they kill off half these old farts. Those people need to eat the right foods and fix their immune system.

Food is the best medicine.

>mfw based parents didn't fall for faggot kike tricks

Attached: keyakizaka46-2.jpg (600x449, 63K)

This. There's no better cure than L-ascorbate/Cholecalciferol for the flu

I remember being offered a swineflu vaccine FOR FREE when that shit was breaking news, i denied, later it was found that the swineflu vaccine caused severe chronic narcolepsy on some kids, so a "simple and harmless" flu vaccine literally ruined their lives.

Increase the cholecalciferol in the winter ( helps a lot ). Everyone in the office is sick and you're the only one who's perfectly fine...

It's a big experiment. It really is, not just in a conspiracy sense.

>get people to not get vaccines
>unleash horrible manmade virus that kills half of the worlds population
>many people refuse the vaccine, because they think it either has the live virus, or will cause other issues
>people who get the vaccine survive

Attached: georgia_guidestones.jpg (673x380, 88K)

>Kikes own Hollywood
Checks out. Nice observation user

Attached: 15289008128601730908332.png (744x1024, 840K)

My work bribed us with gift cards to get the flu shot 2 years ago. Not only did I get a bad cold a week later, I preceded get sick every 3-4 weeks for the entire year. It finally passed and I haven't gotten sick once this past year.

Never again. Just wash your hands and avoid contagion npc's.

Good parents.

Attached: Bill gates cull population.jpg (1920x1317, 882K)

Yea I take 4000IU a day all the time

Attached: Vaccines insert vs pamphlet.png (640x505, 407K)

Fucking kikes hand a far reach

Attached: CDC cover-up polio vaccine cancer.jpg (1080x4822, 2.11M)

>be me
>enlist to be a mercenary for isreal
>first of several shots during basic
>the entire dorm catches the flu
>phlegm and snot like i've never known
>footlong mucous snot wads coughed up and blown out from deep in my sinus cavities
>mandatory flu shot every year for the next 24 years
>now know why handkerchiefs are issue item

fug that shit, i'm done with being injected

>literally ruined their lives.

in the US the vaccine makers are absolutely free from any liability when their products cause harm

I took the shot every year for more than a decade and I never had a problem, you guys a retarded.

pic on the right was a counterfeit.

What's up Texas friendo

Attached: 1536609967320.png (450x322, 282K)

OP i stopped getting flu shots at 16. Never been sick from the flu once since. Yet when I was 14 and had the shot I was sick as a dog for a week.

Yes goyim. Don't worry about it. It's nothing.

Attached: 1536274462981513185381.png (500x432, 358K)

Attached: Infected aluminum causes brain damage.jpg (1920x792, 330K)

anyone that tells you to not vaccinate is a retard

yes dumb ignorant overworked goy... take the population control serum... we are overpopulated and need to kill off dumb trash like you

Attached: 235235.jpg (972x1046, 142K)

> Polio can be avoided
polio is entirely vaccine damage. The vaccine damaged immume system attacks the bones

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/09/wealthy-la-schools-vaccination-rates-are-as-low-as-south-sudans/380252/

>Wealthy L.A. Schools' Vaccination Rates Are as Low as South Sudan's
>Hollywood parents say not vaccinating makes "instinctive" sense.

Attached: (you).gif (320x180, 1.51M)

Flu changes every year thus the vaccine must change every year as well. Look up antigenic drift and antigenic shift. Bad years are when there is a shift between when they evaluate the strains to put into vaccine during Spring and when Flu season starts in Fall(Essentially the vaccine is useless those years because the virus changes during summer during manufacturing so by the time flu season starts, the vaccine is effective against the old strain and not the new one)

>tfw natural immunity from the flu from catching the flu before and fighting it off
>inb4 "but the flu virus mutates!"
>fuck you, until it mutates into something other than the flu, I'm good

Just get the flu once, vaxcucks.

Attached: xgz9nkR.gif (320x240, 1.37M)

Saved. Fucking kikes know.

Attached: Dtp vaccine increases mortality.jpg (1515x1920, 800K)

I never get one and im fine, actually I feel worse after getting those shits.

They give it out for free here in Italy but it isn't as widely publicized and almost no one gets it.
You catch the flu, you take 3 days off work, gg.

It's not a big deal.