PENTAGON HAPPENING

The government tries their discussions avoid ion about the OTHER attack that happened on 9/11.

I bet some of you foreign fucks didn’t even know the Twin Towers + Building 7 weren’t the only places to get hit.

What are they hiding?

Attached: 582FF998-EA5B-4B18-8D12-386DC120F7BF.gif (262x215, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

da fuck is with these shit threads and the weird ass image naming convention?

Holy fuck my post got altered. This is fucking chilling. I hope there’s just something weird with my device. I’ll try describing that first sentence again.

The government tries their best to hide discussion about the OTHER attack that happened on 9/11.

Hoping this goes through

even at the flight 93 memorial Trump didnt mention the pentagon... thinking about it i dont think they spent much time at all discussing the plane and victims who hit the pentagon....

"The Boeing 757-223 aircraft serving the flight was hijacked by five men affiliated with al-Qaeda on September 11, 2001, as part of the September 11 attacks. They deliberately crashed the plane into the Pentagon in Arlington County, Virginia, near Washington, D.C., killing all 64 people on board, including the five hijackers and six crew, as well as 125 people in the building. "

didnt the "plane" strike in exactly the place the pentagon kept records or something...?

This is not the place to say it but fuck it. Trump is a military asset, and most of his mentors died in the Twin Towers. It was the excellence of US Gov elite, they were the old deep state securing the Pax Americana but gained enemies around the world and within the USA:

Ask yourself — Why? Why is this?
What are they trying to hide?

More interestingly enough, it goes against the conspiracy narrative that the Jews attacked the United States on 9/11.
Think about it, wouldn’t they play up this attack on the DoD? In fact, wouldn’t they NOT strike their own home altogether?
Something went terribly wrong that day and you know it.

Attached: 32FA861C-9FA8-4905-9DAA-402A993C9325.png (409x325, 164K)

so which on is faked?

Attached: 1494642988737.gif (400x300, 3M)

pentagon was hit to hide the missing 2 trillion

This is the one I have always seen. I have never seen OP's.

Pence just gave a speech at the Pentagon a few hours ago. Why don't you just kill yourself you dyslexic retard?

Steganography, there is true happening hidding in sliders newfagg

Attached: 37E4A16F-43D9-4ED9-AA9C-D4410D2F12CA.jpg (646x487, 99K)

the one where the main part of the frame that matters is somehow smudged/clipped out/etc. ie: this one

Ask trump

youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c

First person to vomit the (((official narrative))) on sept 13, 2001...2 days after 9/11

>muh jet fuel, 1600 degrees, tremendous heat

Attached: greatrhombicosidodecahedron.jpg (200x200, 17K)

Ok Op, i have watched 9/11 videos since 9/11 17 years ago, and never have ive seen this video. Where did you get the gif? Is there a source vid link?

Filename...

Killyourself. Or at least stop being so fucking stupid. You really think we cant track the dozens of cookie cutter threads with the same file naming convention?

Your arrogance is undeserved.

Is this bait? Or are you actively trying to be this retarded?

Attached: 128570A8-5F8A-44BC-9F73-70F09BC56B4F.jpg (645x729, 32K)

Why are you using this obviously false flagged fake gif?

lol

>the plane is driving along on the ground

sorry kids that's not how highspeed- aerial collisions/explosions work

it was a missile or a plane designed to destroy a small target- the office full of evidence where they were investigating billions of dollars gone missing

right in the financial records too

Attached: 1531267136097.gif (852x568, 1023K)

OPs

this is the original

however, key frames have been removed from the video

you can barely make out the missle shape if you watch the frames one-by-one at slow speed and think about the missing frames as you do

hmm

haven't got that one

It's your phone keyboard grandpa boomee

see

holy shit, I was looking at the cursor all that time

Attached: amazing.jpg (274x184, 3K)

this one looks fake

FAKE AND GAY
INVENTED AND QUEER
MANUFACTURED AND HOMOSEXUAL

Attached: impact.jpg (1000x469, 79K)

>Here you can clearly see Flight 77 after crashing into the Pentagon

Attached: 1280px-DM-SD-02-03886.jpg (1279x834, 280K)

TBF, Trump has
>given us dog several dog whistles during the campaign, so much that Cheney said he was bordering on CT
>had interviews on the same day where he said there must have been bombs
>called out Bush for not stopping the attacks

>What are they hiding?
that they killed all the accountants at the pentagon?

it isn't a national emergency if you don't attack the pentagon

That gif is fake and gay, glow in the dark. Show the real security camera video.

The Pentagon was the most guarded building in the world. It had hundreds of cameras inside and outside. Where is the footage? Why is the only recording coming from a police patrol dashcam that was nearby?

Attached: 1374552996.png (1065x329, 1010K)

I don't know but I can.assure you Chumptard will never disclose. He's literally a like puppet with the hand of the long nose up where the sub isn't. Those Saudis must answer for their crimes, but we all know who wants their dirty sandnigger dollars. Ironically only Bernie can save us in 2020. Sanders not sandnigs forever!!!!! Blllatt!

This has always bugged me, I probably couldn’t cut across their lawn without getting scanned by infrared cameras and captured on facial recognition but somehow not a single image of a massive plane hitting the pentagon?

>Anonymous (ID: f0vjTClR) 09/11/18(Tue)14:29:43 No.185368230▶
> (OP)
>That gif is fake and gay, glow in the dark. Show the real security camera video.
yea, but actually wtf? who has original showing a missle?

they hit a reenforced section that had been updated in the month prior, in order to house a special finance section.

hmmm

Jesus like anyone with a brain would believe that.