Happening? Plan to kill 5 billion set in motion

youtu.be/ZEht3iVnf2Q

1:00:45: He refers to an 'extinction level event' that he says he's been briefed on in the last month (i.e. April 2018), that we've not got much time, that’s it’s “been approved”, and then he comes to a full halt and appears to change the subject. It seemed likely to be real. I don't think he's that good an actor.

1:01:06: He says: "We have little time."

1:08:30: He refers to an "apocalyptic event" that's been "greenlighted and approved". Then he comes to a halt again.

1:13:30: He refers to his concern that the group (meaning TTSA and those behind them, strongly selling the idea of an alien 'threat') will try to "accelerate the false flag".

1:16:35: He mentions "the weaponization of interdimensional portals".

1:24:20: He implies he's provided an extensive brief for Trump on UFOs, when he was nominated. And he suggests he's indirectly provided information for Putin.

1:32:04: He says he's been asked by someone with close ties to the Kremlin AND someone with close ties to the US National Security State and the President — two people who don’t even know each other — to write "an announcement speech" for them. (He says he'll read his draft to the audience later that evening.) He asked them why, and they each said because “it’s been authorized”.

1:34:30: He says the plan is for us to "sink into the worst catastrophe in recorded human history."

1:35:24: He says: "There's about 5 billion of the 7.5 billion lives hanging in the balance." Then he says: “That’s an accurate number.”

youtu.be/t_EPLW2Ctvo

Attached: greer.jpg (589x445, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2qGVVxaosDM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPopPkglQNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

perhaps its for the best

in a way i agree, but what if those who remain are the same ones screwing things up now?

you can guarantee that the top level masonic fuckers that will precipitate this event will be hiding in their deep underground military bases

b

>"DAA WORLD IS GONNA END SOON"

people literally for the last 3000 years.

Attached: 1523712027544.png (856x846, 85K)

Nothing will happen now fuck off.

Pffft... UFOs are the original fake news

Please do it. Please. Hide in your bunkers, Masons. I'll kill the bandits scurrying about the surface. All I ask is a seat for me and my children on the first ship off-planet

Attached: de14013fb049d8d553d56aa9b21a85fa.jpg (681x1024, 122K)

Attached: wut.jpg (480x480, 24K)

This guy gets it.

God I hope so.

fpbp
who cares as long as we get release from (((existence)))?

youtube.com/watch?v=2qGVVxaosDM

Nobody makes mistakes like that, not even autistic, I've seen many.

Zucc took serpent DNA treatment, so that (((their)) gods from another dimension could take control over his body. That's were also origins Nephilim legends. Aall those probing and medical examines from autistic ayys are for same purpose. (((they)) slowly integrate into hybrid bodies, take control & slowly turn our beautiful planet into shithole of the galaxy. These aasholes degenerated us from great beings, created low vibrational matrix & veiled us into it. Now we are stuck in our little awareness and bodily senses. These autist try to stump us down in vibrational scale, degenerate and get rid off white race that is highest in that scale.

They play own demonic game "outside of source" and that's why they feed our low vibrational energy.

what you see in that gif is one of these hybrids taken over by arcon so that it can affect strzoks emotional state

People are truly awakening to this. Soon they lost last shadows where to hide & only result can be war. Is that the reason for spaceforce & military budget? Is this possible war final blow to get over humanity or truly honest push to free humanity from this evil?

Attached: angels and demons 2.gif (400x224, 3.08M)

>Ayys created matrix around our planet using Saturn and it's rings as source of manipulative lower vibrational frequency, moon as a tool like a speaker multiplying & tuning that frequency until focusing it to earth.

>They come from other dimension and are trying to live as unconnected from the god, source.

>They can't deal energy from that source so they need to use us and our negative, lower vibrational energy.

>They have manipulated human DNA trough our history and created races aiming to create hybrid that they can use better in our dimension same time trying to stop our natural evolution to higher, multidimensional beings.

>they are infiltrated trough hybrids into our societies and created from the shadows this binding world we live in.

>these hybrids are also known as elite bloodlines, vessels to them.

>These bloodlines control everything from the top, some men worship these and material where we are bound into. These men are Satanist. Among Sabbateans, Papacy & Jesuits. They control everything, Banks, Media, CIA, School systems, entertainment, Hollywood. Everything!

>Everything goes trough cycle in this reality, so does our planet and our level of consciousness is rising as we get closer to Sirius. 2012 we entered into age of Aquarius and that's why people are slowly waking up into this. Even when (((they))) try to suppress it.

Attached: sings.png (1748x2006, 3.84M)

This guy also talks to aliens through saonce

>saonce

Attached: zane.jpg (306x417, 37K)

>saonce
seance.
Learn to frog, Hank.

Attached: echidna 1516949771470.jpg (800x446, 124K)

why is this on pol and not x? get your conspiracy trash out of here, sage

zuc indeed (face, eyes especially) looks as a hybrid

Trump and space force...they usually only tell you about something once they had it for a while. Be it a special unit or a technology or something else. So it might be.

ignore

Attached: unknown.png (874x220, 79K)

too degenerate

Lol, pretty sure at least a handful of those 'Ricans were whitISH.

Attached: 1461002744002.jpg (2160x2560, 747K)

Puerto Ricans are gross

Can I get a quick rundown on whether or not he's referring to the jews being demonic aliens aka the "fascists"?

>the weaponization of interdimensional portals
stopped reading

he makes no mention of jews as far as i know, he could not afford to even if he wanted to, be it directly or indirectly

Reminder:
>Reminder:
Reminder:
>Reminder:

Dr. Steven Greer once claimed that he had sat in the woods one night, and while meditating, he opened his eyes to see himself surrounded by about 25 different animals who were sitting around him in a circle watching him meditate. He claims this actually happened.

Reminder:
>Reminder:
Reminder:
>Reminder:

Dr. Steven Greer was a doctor who randomly gave up everything he had to become a spreader of information regarding UFOs and aliens. He likely was paid to become a CIA patsy and disinformation agent.

>tfw years ago I would laugh and mock "tinfoil schizos" like you
I'm not laughing anymore.

Attached: pp.jpg (800x450, 36K)

He also said in a documentary that the aliens are the friendly ones and that the government is covering it up to subjegate people dependance on fossil fuels, SO he is obviously a glownigger and is working on a project similar to bluebeam.
inb4 404

Attached: 1513983745824.png (586x616, 91K)

even if 404, people here have seen it

Bye bye Africa and the Middle East. Damn its good to be white, and not a (((fellow white))).

Steven Greer is a bullshit artist.
B4 he was pushing some alien shit.
He's more insane than Alex Jones.

>in the woods

Attached: 1475163422060.jpg (500x705, 175K)

low quality OP. Steven Greer is a con artist, one that i got tripped up on in my teens for about a year off and on, quickly though now I realize what he is, a disinfo agent for the government or just somebody who is personally profiteering off the ufo industry.

and it is an industry, in the sense he does conferences and those conferences sell out to retard neurotic people like you who think what he is saying though non-scientific, somehow has any validity.

its' like russel carlton or whatever the fuck his name is on joe rogan whos a "journalist/author" and thinks that somehow means he can do science unbiased. well he cant.

Or the guy who wrote chariots of the gods von daniken.

I've listened to and read them all, everything you can read on the topic and came to the conclusion it's people preying on others who are naive for financial gain because there is nothing to it. don't believe me, waste your own time and then come to the same conclusion.

i get you, i feel you, i know nothing should be taken at face value

This could apply to anything and everything

Greer is a faggot and a spook.

Check em

Attached: 39b09b833be853ad91b32cebaaa669473d78dfb4_full.jpg (97x126, 5K)

L
A
R
P

>taking power from the fascists
Why are these people so fucking retarded in as to think it's the fascists and not the jews?

Good. Fuck this planet

Fuck off back. This guy is a fucking retard who would melt at the thought of the jewish question.

That gif is a perfect example of the "psychopath smirk" All the ruling elites are psychopaths.
A psychopath is a perfect mimic of a human but with no empathy or conscience or emotions or humanity. They used to be called moral imbeciles.
Brain scans show they dont use the frontal lobe like normal people. They mostly use whats called the reptilian cortex. A psychopath is called cold blooded, like a reptile. As opposed to a hot blooded crime of passion from the mammilian brain, a cold blooded crime is animalistic and inhuman. The reptilian cortex is responsible for survival, territoriality, sexual urges, it is nonverbal, symbolic, ritualistic and aggressive. Sound familiar?
This is what spawned the vampire legends. The psychopath cannot judge themselves as wrong, they cannot self reflect. They have no reflection, like a vampire. They are unbelievable cunning and love using gas lighting and manipulation to control people.

Pic is an ancient Hindu Snakes and Ladders, showing how encountering one of these demons lowers you karmically. They really are interdimensional energy vampire demons, from a certain point of view.

Attached: 1532217623501.jpg (732x590, 157K)

I fell into the same trap with a guy named Christopher Greene and his Alternative Media TV YouTube channel. He is a great speaker who rules you up and gives real news, but then he injects his own doomsday shit into as well and it all sounds so real an inevitable. But after 3 or so times of getting fooled into thinking the happening was right around the corner, I learned a very valuable lesson about internet conspiracy shit. Doesn't mean I still don't believe there's a shadow group pulling strings around the world leading to an eventual NWO, but I'm no longer going to pretend like anyone can accurately predict when shit is going to go down.

>extinction "greenlighted and approved"
It won't be for the best for us, but for them.

>I don't care, I got mine
kill yourself boomer, you don't deserve life

wah wah, nobody cares

You can see the devil horns manifested on his forehead.

We've already lost if Ayys with vastly superior technology are controlling us.

all valuable assets has been secured

Rest pop that wanted a way out did 20 and back as slaves (sex slaves or workers) to be granted federation citizenship,

deal was you sacrified 20 years to have a clone of yourself made, that you could jump in when you died there, and go on in a space life

for normies it's to late, thay have to fight to survive

estimated pop secured is around 100 millions, mainly developed world countries.

I don't think it's autorised for ayy to direct contact normies, space hyppies may try but that would make them open to retilations if noticed....

apparently they (badies) want to open gates of oblivion style portals, weird and badass asset will come in and trash the place.

The place will be a total shitshow horendus aliens comming, some suggest hyppies will mutate nature to fight (princess mononoke style beast may appeared) .

In short it'll be an interesting time to be alive

Plus due to veil lifting (rules of local uni) psichic power may appeared in humans still there (already authorised for spacers).

Welcome to the weird world.

best way to survive is to connect with big ass entity, hyppies sell their soul to source at an incredible rate, (truth is source want the planet) is it true source? if you belive it it is i guess...

there is still jesus, or the sun, yeahey is compromised, halla too, old gods are weak.

Ho i forgot for the dead, it'll be a harvest.... so depending of the buyer you may get in a weird universe 2d 4d 5d? nobody knows may not even that kind of math there and just need sentient algorythme for basic purpose. Just try not to die ok, within 15 years of sush event things will stabilise for a long time, mostly ....

Check out pic related finbro

Attached: 1535650065936.webm (534x360, 317K)

>implying Jow Forums is unfamiliar with the Gnostic path

Do you know where you are?

hahahah steven greer still doing his bullshit speeches and people unironically still show up and support him

They will be, and not to worry. Give them 20 years before they start cannibalizing themselves into oblivion.

>I've listened to and read them all, everything you can read on the topic and came to the conclusion it's people preying on others who are naive for financial gain because there is nothing to it. don't believe me, waste your own time and then come to the same conclusion.

I know you read that part, and that can apply to anything. But without context what you said can also apply to anything and everything. That's not an argument against what I've saids trueness.

give me one shred of ufo evidence that isnt govt shills trying to hide our own technology by spreading ufo disinfo, or random drunk or high people misidentifying planes.

there is a reason there is no disclosure, because there is no proof.

yeah then you have the guys like that blink 182 guy who is legit being fucked around with like this other scientist citizen guy was who listened in on the government through short wave a few decades ago classified tech shit and who they made an entire program to gas light into thinking it was all aliens.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPopPkglQNI

Ive noticed that it appears that the more evil they are, the more Nosferatu like in appearance the look. It could be just a perceptual phenomena that evolved in us to 'see' psychopaths as 'scary looking ' to avoid and not trust them. It would have evolved in the 50,000 years before civilization when our consciousness wasnt developed, back then everyone was Pagan, polytheistic and shamanistic.
Humans who saw psychopaths as "demon possessed" may have survived more than others who trusted too much.

Attached: 1510988219295.jpg (720x1024, 127K)

>unironically posting this CIA shill
kys

if anybody watches this, make sure you fast forward to like 2 minutes in to get past the intro in to the narrated exposition, blink 182 music isn't worth it

Dunno about you guys but I welcome an apocalypse at this point

I as well, fuck this gay Earth.

>weaponizing interdimensional portals
Give us access to the Nazi timeline already.

/thread

All I want is the ayys to give me and me alone, the technology that can read minds, or use telekinesis as in the 1982 movie 'Zapped' featuring Scott Baio and Willie Ames.

there should be other ways than technology to "read a mind"

Either he is a glow in the dark disinformation shill or he is incredibly gullible and being played by glow in the dark disinformation shills.

Soulless NPCs getting culled. And that's a good thing.

Kys then. Or are you sticking around for the (you)s?