Daily reminder America is feudal

If you live in America, if your daddy isn't rich, you won't be either, because you can't get a good job without an expensive education and/or connections.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1200x1000, 325K)

The world is feudal

>implying vassals couldnt make the jump to monarch

Many such cases

In Europe, the gov pays for your education because it would be feudal if not for that. You have a chance in Europe. Not here.

And Americans can't just go to Europe for cheaper education. I've looked into it. EU citizens only, as arguably it should be.

bump

My parents were illegal immigrants, amnestied by Reagan in 1986, became citizens in 1996. I got a scholarship to a top university and now own my own business. I'm rich. What's your excuse?

The fact that I'm a natural born citizen therefore sent to the bottom of the list for such scholarships or ineligible entirely

And I bet you're a commie and vote democrat.

Top 1.5% here. I can't tell you what to do, and take your shit, and banish you whenever I want, so it's not really the same. Other than that, every American has their price.

>because you can't get a good job without an expensive education and/or connections.
Lol, just go study abroad and get education for free. That's what you dirty mutt migrants are doing anyway.

Attached: Skärmklipp.png (1149x663, 113K)

Feudal systems have a vested interest in protecting their land, religion, and their subjects as it is directly tied to their own success.

Crapitalist removes the need to uphold nation, religion, and people. As all they really need is consumers and laborers which can be ANY race/religion and in fact foreign immigrants provide more profits than locally produced laborers.
This isn't anywhere close to feudal, you're just fucking stupid.

See , free degrees are EU citizens only unless you want to point me somewhere a burger can get one

Where would Entrepreneurs fit on that graph?

Yeah, that's bullshit. We have a shitload of sandniggers going to school and collecting "studiebidrag" and not learning anything just because they can and it's free money.

The green one, Top Professionals

>being this retarded
You can't even give a clear definition of Feudalism faggot. Comparing it to Capitalism just shows how retarded you actually are

Probably the bottom unless you're an entrepreneur like Elon Musk or some shit.

I suppose its arguable so it was a dumb question indeed, I'm on the liquid jew tonight, apologies. No two entrepreneurs are the same.

Literally all forms of government revolve around dumbass peasants serving the elites. It's just that now we have a satanic Jewish pedo Masonic elite instead of typical businessmen and CEOs. There's nothing wrong with hierarchy.

Attached: 1536627842659.jpg (400x562, 28K)

Another wrong thing about the chart is that Feudalism did not allow you to build wealth.

>I got lucky.
>Why didn't you?

> I can't tell you what to do
What are laws and government force
>and take your shit
Banking foreclosure
>banish you whenever I want
Same as previous

I'm a bureaucrat, according to this chart.

Just because you can compare two things doesn't make them synonymous. Feudalism and Capitalism under a democratic government (democracy is gay, by the way) may be comparable, but they're far from similar. You can say that 99.99% of the 98.5% can't make it up the ladder, but that's still quite a handful of people, and far more than progressed under the feudal system. Plus this board doesn't account for entrepreneurs who build and contribute a lot to our economic society, although they don't really fit anywhere into the schema per se. And it's because they don't fit that makes the comparison idiotic. There's a role here that's missing.

Entrepreneurs fall under "top professionals"