Red heifer appears in Kikeland. End of days prophecy

And you thought mudslimes were crazy?

> An Israeli Jewish fundamentalist group that received donations from the country’s defence minister has said that an end of times prophecy ushering Armageddon has been fulfilled following the birth of a “flawless” red heifer.

> The Temple Institute, which promotes the construction of a third temple on the ruins of Al-Aqsa Mosque, has announced the birth of the first red calf in Israel for 2,000 year. They believe that a biblical prophecy predicting the end of days has come true. The temple institute in Jerusalem announced the calf’s birth, saying it would undergo extensive examinations to determine if it is red all over.

> The Jewish fundamentalist group believes that if the female baby calf is found to be “blemish free” and completely red, the institute will declare that the calf will bring the promise of reinstating biblical purity to the world.

Further reading - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_heifer

> Some Fundamentalist Christians believe that the Second Coming of Jesus Christ cannot occur until the Third Temple is constructed in Jerusalem, which requires the appearance of a red heifer born in Israel. Clyde Lott, a cattle breeder, is attempting to systematically breed red heifers and export them to Israel to establish a breeding line of red heifers in Israel in the hope that this will bring about the construction of the Third Temple and ultimately the Second Coming of Jesus.

I bet 99% of /pol will celebrate when Al Aqsa mosque gets blown up in the following weeks. After all, most of you are circumcised zog slave goy mutt faggots.

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (905x570, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J7yMzfplUco
english.defensie.nl/topics/iraq/dutch-military-contribution
government.nl/latest/news/2018/06/15/netherlands-to-intensify-military-mission-in-afghanistan-and-end-involvement-in-mali
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We all celebrate when Christ strikes his Satan worshipping enemies down

What the fuck do you know about Jesus Christ over there in your damned dammed red light district multiculti whore drug dealing jew ajax loving shithole?

looks pretty brown to me

they both red?

Well you don't seem to get it then, c(an)uck. If these insane nutbag rats need it to be red, it'll be red. It's about the temple, and "hastening" the Moshiach.

Attached: GLOBALISTS-CHYCOMS.jpg (635x922, 138K)

Boy you seem mad, you ill tempered sack of shit

You believe that bullshit that the jews taught you? You're just a fucking good little goy aren't you? You Christians are taught to defend Israel, to help buils it. You are supporting genocide of the Palestinians. Because they taught you that Jesus will come back if the Jews own Jerusalem. Well I'm sure Jesus will strike your ass down since you defend these evil people.

Here is the other side of the prophecy. When the 3rd Temple is built Jews believe they will enact Jewish law. The same Jewish law that refers to non Jews as Cattle, and permits stealing, rape and murder of these "sub-humans"

Jews

Attached: Jacob-Frank.jpg (501x504, 91K)

I'm a jew for calling out the jews. Classic Judaism.

Your kike religion holds no power over us, Moshe!

Attached: Lugus.jpg (480x808, 150K)

No follower of christ supports any mass slaughtering. Nor do we judge. Lest we not be judged. So why do you?

And you have a bad time understanding the meaning of "Usurpation" of identity .. Typical Miss Teen south Carolina 2007

Attached: kate_rothchild.jpg (620x387, 61K)

Made a quick post without reading yours.
Personally I hope its real so that the Jews just come out and say what theyve already been thinking and acting on this whole time.
The third temple just means that the Jew reveals his true self to the world.

Any Accelerationist would celebrate. I am so sick of this timeline. Do you think the Jews could blame the USA or Christians in general? Like they blamed Muslims for 9/11? Not that I would complain of one less mosque

Must be the Turkroach genes coming to the fore

wasnt her mother a red heifer once too?

>I bet 99% of /pol will celebrate
pol has been infiltrated by JIDF a long time ago. might as will call it /jidf/

You're being used.

They build that Temple and the Jew Antichrist will come

Let them, Jews outing themselves for the narcissists they are is only good for us goyim

Am i? Or are you..?

Do you support Israel?

I'm afraid I'm being used, my country is being used. That's why I'm so pissed.

Shut the fuck up about this kike horse-shit.

The same nonsense was being peddled 4 or 5 years ago. Lo and behold another calf was born in less than 10.

Get popcorn ready for return of Sabbatha Zevi faggots its gonna be HELL of a show !

Attached: BlueBeamSoon.jpg (1024x683, 307K)

It's gotta be blemish free. That's the rarity, just all red coat. They're using genetic engineering to try and have some manifest destiny power of Jerusalem .

Seems like Fallout isnt unrealistic

theme: youtube.com/watch?v=J7yMzfplUco

Attached: The-First-Purge-1-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 58K)

Is that a photo of this supposed "red heifer?"

It's literally just a brown cow in extreme lighting. Everything looks a lot more red during sunrises and sunsets. Are they just figuring this out?

Attached: The_Dress_(viral_phenomenon).png (220x293, 106K)

Kys you degenerate faggot.

Enjoy your muslim overlords, faggit.

Delusional.

>I'm afraid I'm being used
WAIT WHAT? You have some suspicion on being used by kikes?!? W-WUT?! Based on what? Oh preposterous!

Imagine that, USA used by Israel? Heh! Get a load of this goy...

Attached: redheiffer_hdv.jpg (1000x563, 111K)

someone should go throw a yoke on it

Don't play dumb tho

english.defensie.nl/topics/iraq/dutch-military-contribution

>Dutch military personnel are supporting Iraqi forces on the ground with military training and advice. In addition, F-16s from the Royal Netherlands Air Force are active over Iraq and eastern Syria. This military support complements the political and humanitarian support the Netherlands is already providing in the international fight against the ISIS terrorist organisation.

>government.nl/latest/news/2018/06/15/netherlands-to-intensify-military-mission-in-afghanistan-and-end-involvement-in-mali

>The Dutch Cabinet today agreed to step up the Netherlands' contribution to the NATO mission in Afghanistan and to extend it by several years, to the end of 2021.

We can make jokes all we want, but think about the fact that these same kikes that circumcised all of you mutts in JewSA, drove you into endless debts, made you worlds #1 fools because you obeyed their commands and did their dirty work and gobbled up their degeneracy, now they even installed the most zionist president in world's history and managed to sell them to you idiots as BASED and GODEMPEROR (unironically kys)....they ain't joking about this.

They weren't joking about blowing your presidents head off, they weren't joking knocking down the WTC, they weren't joking throwing napalm on your "salute the troops muh troops", they weren't joking when it came to infiltrating your academia, media, politics, judiciary, silicon valley and all facets of information, they weren't joking when they set out to ruin the Christian church, faith, marriage and family, and they aren't joking when they're fucking your kidnapped kids and killing them for a hit of adrenochrome.

Let's meme some more, after all - WE memed Trump into White house, kekekkeke BASED meme magic.

Attached: pol-magtard.jpg (1200x1200, 255K)

Attached: jonathancahnhmm.jpg (400x403, 91K)

>power to do anything
>signal anything into existence
>Instead, god chose to make a cow red

Attached: 1498180381982.jpg (250x239, 7K)