Why the fuck does America even play the national anthem at sporting events, it doesn't belong there...

why the fuck does America even play the national anthem at sporting events, it doesn't belong there, same as graduations n other shit

Attached: men-die-for-actually-we-died-for-hi5-right-to-19246647[1].png (500x431, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ETrr-XHBjE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3kU9XwcOIfI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ls1YVhcLD2c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck you, there is nowhere the national anthem doesn't belong.

>voluntarily dying for jews
i wouldnt be surprised if most armycucks sided with kaepernick

Attached: getup.jpg (1388x768, 231K)

Americans haven't fought for their rights since 1776

paid advertisement by the military

Fucking Commie dipshit spotted

Ask actual veterans what they think about this

Oh say can you shart

Holy shit, mutt. Even we're not so utterly cucked that we don't play the anthem at sporting events.

Every fucking country does it for sports events.

So, you're saying blackness is a handicap?

There isn't a single corner of this country where the national anthem doesn't belong and if someone is offended by it then they're the ones that don't belong.

>cucks watching football

Attached: 1461802741762.jpg (500x322, 16K)

fpbp

Attached: 1528484982509.jpg (550x620, 100K)

we used to live by different standards and the ones who never had standards are especially butthurt that some of us Americans still try to adhere to the traditions and hopefully bring back the mantra of giving all for your country.

there's a big storm about to hit thee east coast of America. watch the videos of people looting and you will notice that those people look just like the people that kneel on our flag and shoot our cops.

keep up the ignorance guys. it looks good on you

Products of our public education system. My kid goes to private school and is based as fuck. I've taught him to hide it and am preparing him to deal with the college bullshit. Eyes on the prize.

Shut up you cultureless animal. Those soldiers on the right were probably white supremacists.

They would've broken Kap's fragile kike-nigger teeth out of his mouth with the butts of their rifles and then hanged him from a tree.

Secondly, shut your fucking faggot mouth. The Government subsidizes those sporting events. The NFL might as well be federal property. They will play the fucking anthem and if every nigger doesn't stand for it, their ratings will fucking tank.

>graduations
Slit your own throat. Schools are exactly the same. Go get some culture, save yourself the humiliation of being this much of an uninformed bugman.

>don't play national anthem
>nationalism slowly dies and you end up a second rate cuckold country like Sweden
Lol pass, I'll always welcome pro nationalist propaganda.

Attached: 1532455287189.jpg (320x348, 100K)

>it doesn't belong there

You have to go back Pablo.

fuck off dickhead
One thing you cunts do well is entertainment and hearing your national anthem at sporting events stirs the soul
youtube.com/watch?v=9ETrr-XHBjE

USA USA USA

Boy howdy, I sure hates me some niggers.

Faux Patriotism/Nationalism

Players standing for the anthem at the game wasn't a thing until 9 years ago when the Gov decided to pay the NFL to make them do it, prolly to help the MIC continue grinding along with fresh recruits.

Same shit as the pledge of allegiance, that was just a marketing scheme meant to sell flags. This entire country is full of idiots who don't know their own history.

the sentiment is there.
stop being a downer

I didn’t even see one player kneeling for the anthem yesterday. Nobody gives a fuck about Kaeperknick anymore, he will never play in the NFL again HAHA

Attached: D60A1BA7-E0CF-430C-B0AD-D1E61E8A2EA7.jpg (1242x947, 775K)

they died for entitled niggers, LGBTQP rights and for women being skanks.

>not playing the national anthem in your own home every day.
i bet you don't even clap at the end either

>why the fuck does America even play the national anthem at sporting events

tradition you cum burping faggot. traditions are things the hold a nation together. go jack off to I am Jazz

they play the swedish anthem at hockey games...

>MEANWHILE IN REALITY, FAR FAR WAY FROM LEFTIST POLITICAL CARTOONIST LAND

Attached: 1503672366824.jpg (490x665, 79K)

Attached: 1503671837739.jpg (1440x907, 273K)

Attached: 1503673761785.jpg (320x317, 25K)

Attached: 1532965609629.jpg (1024x845, 74K)

what state are you from? all the private schools here are cucked beyond belief. i mean it's still better than public school but some got full on diversity training

interupting the call to prayer and all that

too obvious bro

Imagine caring about football

In a nutshell this

Florida but this is his last year. They are starting to lean more progressive with the new principal but all the teachers are red pilled. I don't see him lasting very long.

get out, just get out you birkenstock wearing faggot

Attached: 1533677740629.jpg (992x744, 70K)

Attached: 1527866706768.jpg (880x664, 134K)

brothel

Attached: 1532393438437.jpg (720x712, 45K)

Murkan show-off patriotism is silly

weak, unathletic nerd spotted

everything the military does is to ensure that America remains number 1. the wars, the anthems and all that. I bet they would play the anthem before any religious event if they could.

Men died for me to have the right to call a black person a dirty , no account , nigger , but I dont because that would upset people and cause a problem . This guy is doing the equivalent .

fpbp

They have to listen to our national anthem every time a canadian team plays in the states, and im pretty fucking sure canadas military isnt paying a fucking dime for it

You're embarrassing us . stop it .

Jews think they're so great and that everyone is against them - so they behave in paranoid manner - which makes everyone hate them , kinda like richer , smarter niggers . Jews = Niggers .

This is basicly why i shit talk burgers on here i just want you to be your best and actualy properly lead the free world not just be the goy pupets you currently are ;_;

Attached: slack-imgs-1.jpg (1200x770, 443K)

>dying for uppity nigger to be uppity

Implying such right was threatened in any war.

The anthem, flag respect, the pledge, etc., all help foster a feeling of pride in Country and unity of purpose.

Disrespect for those allow Apple to give trade secrets to China for dollars.

>DONT PLAY THE STAR SPANGLED BANNER GOY THATS RACIST AF
>PLAY CALL TO PRAYER FIVE TIMES A DAY EVERY DAY INSTEAD
>ALLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHUUUACKBAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR

ok nigger

>all those american soldiers died so we could shit all over this country!
I thought that was what the enemy soldiers died trying to do?

Attached: 1519292222585.jpg (250x208, 5K)

They also fought for our freedom to hate people who spit in the face of those soldier's sacrifices.

We should bring back segregated sports leagues. Why would any sane White man want to watch Negroes running around with a ball?

Seriously. This cartoon is only putting words in dead soldiers mouth, which seems even more disrespectful than niggers not standing for the flag.

Sanity never immigrated to this continent. It died alone and forgotten in the old country.

well, more like 1812. but I'd rather not split hairs

Attached: 832fa507df2a0da897c579b28f772391.jpg (564x600, 79K)

>Men died for me to have the right to call a black person a dirty , no account , nigger
>but I dont
I guess they died for nothing then.

Lies, I remember nfl films showed players from 1970's and 80's stand with hand over hearts, u literally just slurp up whatever jizz the MSM feeds u don't (((you)))

Attached: Patrice exasperated.gif (320x256, 805K)

Shoes unironically worth a tenth given the quality they offer, too.

Imagine for one moment, the members of the Continental Congress seeing the absolute shithole this country turned into. Are these lefties so deluded that they think they have any intellectual common ground with the people who literally sacrificed everything just to lay the groundwork for this nation?
Imagine Benjamin Franklin seeing what Philadelphia looks like today. Imagine him walking down the street and happening upon a pride parade. Do you really think he would've given a fuck about King George's fucking tax policy at that point?

Attached: 1479078141351.jpg (460x338, 29K)

Remove the meme flag, kike

Attached: IMG_20180906_203001.jpg (1564x1564, 950K)

Nike Air Max was always super good for me, after several years. i won't be burning them because what's the point? i already gave them money, and i endorse New Balance.
after Nikes wear out won't be buying them again though.

Attached: smuggie2.png (960x540, 8K)

This. Don't burn it, so wasteful, just don't buy new ones, Nike dgaf if u burn shoes u already paid for

>peacefully protesting police not getting convicted in homocide cases against black people upsets me
cry more snowflake

>protesting police killing civilians is shitting on america

don't just burn them, get creative, film the creative destruction, and start a trend

This meme is so low quality and pointless it must be used to illustrate how fucking little Jow Forums understands about the issue.

>Homocide
is that the homicide of a faggot? Btw u wasted good diggies

To be honest, I've always hated Americans who say "People died for your right to say that."

Let's be serious. When was the last time America was seriously threatened by a foreign power? I'm pretty sure that Hitler had no intention of ever conquering America. Even if he did, it's very hard to argue that any American soldier has "fought for freedom" since the end of WW2.

I honestly can't think of a single power that seriously imperiled American liberty since the end of WW2. Most of the wars since WW2 have been big business ventures. The only real threat to American liberty right now is America itself.

*conscripted to die and kill for ZOG

If ANY national anthem were played everywhere, it would lose its emotional impact.

>Everything I don't like is communism.

Jesus H. Christ. Are Americans really this retarded or am I being trolled?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3kU9XwcOIfI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ls1YVhcLD2c
who won?

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Checked and pondered

Wasn't this faggot fired and blacklisted from the NFL? Why are we still talking about this?

>Giving all for your country

… is just the right-wing equivalent of "giving up your privilege".

What about individualism?

>Those soldiers were probably white supremacists.

You are ignoring the obvious fact that soldiers are individuals with their own opinions. Also, many US soldiers aren't even white.

>Schools are exactly the same.

Are you saying that being smart is bad? LOL

>since the end of 1812
ftfy

Attached: 1536700172173.png (500x431, 251K)

>If we stop playing the national anthem, white nationalism will die.

The American national anthem is supposed to represent American patriotism, which is not specific to any race in particular. The "nation" in the phrase "national anthem" clearly isn't the nation that you are thinking of.

>Sweden is a second rate cuckold country

… one that has a far lower infant mortality rate then the United States.

I imagine that Ancient Roman slaves must have been like you. "This society that I live in treats me like shit … but at least I'm part of a mighty empire that can kick ass!"

I do not fucking care and nor should anybody care what a glorified modern at gladiator thinks.

this

Slavery was a tradition for a long time.

Something does not become good just because it is a tradition.

actually they died for kikes and shitskins

no he's posting a funny picture.

Given that you are a Russian, you aren't in the position to criticize America's extreme patriotism.

What is this? High school?

>Everything that the military does is to ensure that America remains number 1.

Perhaps the military should be fighting for decent healthcare then.

Whatever. I have no interest in sports. I'm a history major.

Nike should be blacklisted too. No contracts for Commies.