Married anons

Convince me that marriage isn’t just a scam for the state to control you even more

Attached: B3A1F3F5-14E3-4989-A8DD-D26A28F93C9D.jpg (450x300, 37K)

It's literally a scam for women to legally get half your stuff. Marriage is not a natural institution nor does it mesh with man's form of love.

My wife and I have been together since we were both 13 (Now both 29), so ticking the marriage box wasn't a big deal. Nothing changed.

do you trust her?

That's exactly what it is given no fault divorce. If we got rid of no fault divorce I would immediately try to get married. With no fault divorce I will never marry.

This is like asking someone who is in college if college is worth it. They already fell for the scam, they'd feel better if you fell for it too.

i hate to break it to you but this is very very very rare amongst our generation. im 28. good work tho. you got lucky. im not trying to be a dick but you got lucky for sure. try dating in college lol itll be great for 2 years then just end on a whims notice

I'm married, I like it. Just get yourself a girl who's more of a homebody and don't let yourself get fat, and you'll be good to go.

this

state control is intrinsic in marriage as it is a function and participation in society. It used to be family and not state though and it can be again.

Notice the filename
sage in all fields.

You can go to a church and get married you dont need permission from the state

I’m happily married and I hope one day you do the same!

Attached: CC57F5A1-7B5E-4BF9-9CC4-C34B13447478.jpg (1200x676, 82K)

i have this one couple from my high school thats been getting fat together ever since they both graduated.. its super weird. the fuck do you think their conversation was like? "hey, were both gaining a fuck ton of weight, isnt that funny babe"

I just met my girl at 29, she's 29 and an activist. Like a perfect slice of pizza but 2 days later and you dropped it on the rug.

Yeah my buddy's in a relationship like that. Back in high school, he was a lanky swimmer, now he's with the broad and over 300lbs

FPBP
Also, it’s terrible not getting pussy like you did before you got married to her. They use the same excuse: “ I am just so tired from the kids etc”. If you go dip your wick in someone else then you risk getting caught and will lose everything. I hope you like being salty and jacking off.
t. Married fag

Attached: F90531E2-BE22-4A08-BAF8-5ADCB0D0C65C.jpg (1242x1245, 742K)

>mfw my parents were exactly like this
>except they're 54 now and have been married 35 years

IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE THIS HARD

It's really a great show. You should go see it.

>Convince me that
Fuck you faggot, no (yous) for you
KYS

SAGE WORTHLESS THREADS

God wants people to be joined in marriage, but yes, the government penalizes you if you aren't legally married to your s/o.

I unironically did this in college. I dated this girl for about a year and we decided to room together for another year because we needed roommates and living arrangements ASAP (broke up after the arrangements were mede) and we figured "meh, we get along well enough. Even if we're not still dating we're both responsible adults!" Biiiiiiiig mistake.
We still fucked the whole time but after a while I realized that the sex was about all I was getting out of it.
After we roomed together we still hung out. But we were just doing things couples do together. After a while, I realized two things:

1. She was damaged goods (muh anxiety type girl). I should have realized it after the nose peircing.
2. Either I'd have to cut it off entirely or risk getting back together because I want to fuck.

So I cut it off. I saw her once after to give her """closure""" and she guilted me and I felt bad for about 24 hours. But then I didn't care - she was damaged goods in the first place.

I ain't gonna spend all of my time on a whore just so I can get my diccwett. I want a cute housewife type of girl.

Attached: 1500119259402.jpg (807x659, 42K)

No
Of course social animals would develop cultural religious legal and political systems that reinforce pair bonding and parenthood and family
The whole fucking point of evolving into a social animal is to perpetuate the species
it is an adoption to insure survival no different than fur or eyeballs or white blood cells
it would be retarded and gay to think the social systems that a social animal developed would not also be designed to perpetuate the species.
And it would be equally retarded to think those social systems do not curtail individual behavior that degenerates a societies ability to protects its purpose of perpetuating the species.

Attached: PurposeOfLifeIsLife.png (832x414, 455K)

Yeah then after awhile you just dont even want the sex and do shit you like in the shed or garden and then they turn around and blame it on you that we dont have sex, they grind you to nothing then when you pick yourself up and start enjoying things then all of a sudden its hey lets fuck, honestly its contant emotional baggage up and down like a rollercoaster, welcome to women

Find the right one. I have a beautiful, loyal wife who respects and cherishes me but you get what you give, remember that. If you're not doing your part you need to recognize that and fix it. If any issues arise in MY marriage it's pretty much guaranteed it's me doing something stupid or immature and alot of that is shitty habits formed in a previous long term toxic relationship. Sex is important too as shallow as that sounds but on the same token it shouldn't define your relationship and be the sole source of enjoyment of one another. If you find someone who really clicks with you and the marriage fails it's because one or both of you became apathetic. I know it may sound dumb to some people and you can disregard the next sentence if you choose but a stong relationship with a church helps couple navigate turbulent times so much easier and brings peace. Im Christian so I can't really speak for other religions, but it makes life much more meaningful and in turn our relationship as well.

>Marriage is not a natural institution
There has not been a single civilization that did not have a concept of marriage or similar. Natural =/= better
>my wife and i have been together for 16 years
What do you think?

Marriage's purpose is to encourage people to have kids, thats why you get so many tax benefits from being married and having children.
t.childless single man who masturbates to anime

Got nothin bro. Don't do it. Literally nothing in your life will improve.

t. married over 20 years. AMA.

Attached: skyking how bad things really are.png (521x737, 612K)

What if somebody has already graduated?

I'd like to plow her field if you get my meaning

mairrage doubles your power if you do it right.
It cuts your power to 1/2 if you're weak and you do it wrong

You just nailed it. I’m in the garage watching tucker on my iPad while tinkering with my nova and shitposting on Jow Forums. Great Tuesday night. Lol

How do you do it right in modern degenerate society?

Married user here

It's about having kids. The movies twisted it. That puppy love you feel is a fleeting fancy that is embodied by Romeo and Juliet. Marriage is about sticking together to raise a kid, and perhaps learn how to not be self-destructive.

Seriously any good woman will make you do things you don't like that will help improve you, and will do in turn the same. It's for the kids. Kids need a mom and a dad.

The law should be taken out of marriage because the subconscious of women will cause them to cheat and gain free resources. Women need to learn how to be chaste (with very mild liberty in that area), responsible and loyal.

Attached: 1481066945163.jpg (598x600, 65K)

So why are you here?

"Alright lets control this guy by taxing him less" - The gubberment probably

This. You're either pushing two wheel barrels together side by side or trying to push two wheel barrels on your own with your spouse sitting in one of them.

>the foundation of Western civilization is just a scam
Yes goyim, don't have kids.

Free thought is the foundation of western civilization

My wife never shuts up. Just have a gf a wife is a terrible idea.

I'm watching my pregnant wife cook me salmon as I type this. Married 5, together 8. Life is good.

MARRY AND PROCREATE

hit your wife

Our Lord Jesus Christ is the only foundation of any civilisation, user.

It's a financial decision and nothing more. If you haven't married a money grubbing whore it's a good idea for power of attorney and shit like that if there is an emergency. If you are worried about your gf becoming a money grubbing whore then don't fucking marry her.

Also all the women I know my age make more than the men my age I guess this keeps getting posted because people on Jow Forums are delusional.

Hello Centipede boomers!
Hows hag and the little shits? Q just spoke on reddit (the usual general), you should check him out.

It really fucks with my brain, it really does Seem like they are happy if you’re hating it and sad if you’re happy, its a weird trap, sometimes i think why are you with me

>liveleak . com / view?t=uBIJU_1536688544
If you have to ask you are already doing it wrong.

Nice cliche boomer tell me about your riding mower and all the spoons you make in your woodshop. Grow a pair of balls.

If you have to ask you are doing it wrong already.

Marriage is what God wishes for us to do, and to be honest, I never felt completely whole until I married and had kids.
The world might be on fire, the media is going crazy, wars, weather, chaos ensues, but at home I have my sanctuary and my family. God help the person/people who try and take that from me.

Where did you meet your wife? How do you resolve fights with your wife?

I've always been here. Not everyone on here is some two dimensional angry virgin caricature. I don't do the social media thing (I recommend everyone in a marriage not to use it, actually everyone for that matter), but Jow Forums has always been my vice. I'm 33 so I've been here at least... idk ten plus years.

tl;dr
I'm here for the humor and the occasional glimpses of humanity.

Have you ever been laid, fuck boi?

>lewd wheat-fields

Attached: c7c.png (612x491, 91K)

Marriage is a scam so the state can control you even more.

Then they're much more invested in perpetuating it. A graduation ceremony is nothing more than a big show to legitimize the scam and make you think you received something in exchange for the amount of $ and time you sunk into it. MLM scams do this too, it's why they hold huge events and seminars.

Attached: op-roomba.gif (724x724, 493K)

It's a scam to control you, like religion. Sadly, it's also necessary to have a functioning advanced society.

its how you get babbys. how is this not obvious?

sex is how you get babies, not marriage

based married user

If you had kids, you won

Yea I fuck your wife that's why she doesn't fuck you anymore sad boy. Why don't you go marinate some ribs in BBQ sauce so they turn out black and charred so you can further lower your T

Meh, I'm married and still rub one out to anime.
War never changes.

Attached: Screenshot_20180911-170043.jpg (1280x720, 382K)

>marinate your ribs
Lol wut?

nice larp, virgin. Maybe sit this one out

Attached: 155E5FA8-6255-402A-A18C-65DB09484AA3.gif (283x161, 486K)

I met my wife through a friend, his wife knew was friends with her. I invited her to church at first, then she made the official switch from her church to mine. After that we begun full time dating, then marriage, kids, and now we're just enjoying our time.
We argued a little at first because I am sometimes stubborn and she is sometimes illogical towards things. So, we acknowledged our faults and started working on them personally. Once that was resolved, our arguments are more just conversations with decisions being made.
We have a few rules that we adhere to during arguments. 1: No raised voices, if either one raises their voice the conversation is put on hold. 2: No personal attacks at either one. 3: Provide evidence or reasoning to the point/principle in question. 4: Acknowledge defeat if defeat is present. 5: Most important, never argue in front of the kids.
Other than that, it's just normal day to day stuff, raising the kids and traveling when we can.

Source please.

Killing Bites

Attached: Screenshot_20180908-201719_1.jpg (720x413, 62K)

The basic unit of civilization is the family.

Anti-marriage/antinatalists are just as degenerate as faggots and feminists.

Nice brapper

t. 26 year old journalism major working at Starbucks.

Learn science.

>marriage isn’t just a scam for the state to control you
No...the state goes out of its way to make marriage difficult (ex. marriage tax). If anything scam related, it's usually women marrying to stay home and shop QVC until you bounce checks.

>Only reasons for marriage
1. If you want kids,THEY need a working male dad and a stay at home female mom to be balanced and most satisfied.
2. Two wealthy families wanting to combine wealth - rare

>Advice to user
Don't do it. Most within 4 years end in divorce with the male losing everything. Even if you manage to do everything right and raise the kids, the female wakes up one day and realizes she wasted her youth being married to you and runs off with a car load of niggers emptying your bank accounts while you're still forming search parties looking for her.

>the basic unit of civilization is the family unit

source

Wow I didn't even know Entourage memes existed. How fucking old are you? You're pathetic.

This guy gets it

Big phat white asses are the meaning of life.

The entirety of history.

Based thanks for sharing.

marriage is 100% for the woman.

honestly without anti-adultery laws, marriage is a scam held together entirely from cultural history.

t. marriedfag

Attached: 1454112764613.jpg (640x640, 59K)

It's on you to strap her to the bed and tickle her. Also, get a house maid. Why even work full time if you have to come home and work more.

>You're pathetic.
wew lad, dat projection

Nope, 30 and self employed my entire life, fell for the college meme fresh out of my high school and built my business while trying to escape the scam.

>learn science
Kek, you have to go back to plebbit, faggot.

All of history.

Excellent analogy, going to put it in my usual officiant speech.

Who hurt you!?!

The future belongs to those who show up. Do your best to find a good women and procreate. Children are a gift from god. What are you gonna do with your life? Go to more parties? Play more video games? Having a family and doing your best to be a good man makes free time and recreation more valuable thus more fun. Play like a champion and if life chews you up and spits you out, fuck it, live with honor, do your best to live for truth, the Logos, our lord and savior Jesus Christ. Amen, fags, Amen.

You gotta live with the person before you can get married. You could spend 5 years dating someone just to find out she's a controlling bitch when she moves in.

marriage is the cost of being part of a civilization, as opposed to a tribe.

Name your price.

post more

these aren’t sources, they’re platitudes

i married when i was 23, am 33 now. Not sure how I managed to be this lucky. Life is hard sometimes though. Not always easy but its worth it I guess.

Read this.

Attached: marriage is the basis of civilization.png (1469x1323, 2.68M)

White male here who just married a Mexican national on a V1 student Visa.

Marriage is shit, but I did it because she came here legally and busted her ass. And her family helped me out a lot because I was homeless (they are also all legal, law-abiding, work their asses off immigrants).

It was the least I could do. If I start to gain any type of REAL wealth or if I already have it....fuck no. Dont get married. Just go get girls pregnant overseas to pass on your DNA. Ship them money and they'll be grateful.

my parents didn't meet til 25 and had me at 40 I think I shouldn't exist or something

Christ I miss my Ex sometimes. Wish I didn’t, but the heart don’t listen to the brain.

It's great. The trick is to find a woman worth a fuck that you plan to have children with.

lol kikes want you to have kids, where else are they gonna find their tax-paying slaves?

Your hearts lying to you

Anytime user.

You’re still here, friendo? Don’t you have an algebra test you need to study for? I’m old enough to know you’re a 15 year old incel.
t. Old fag

Attached: 90050B66-74C9-4163-94A4-F2887EAF7444.jpg (1234x1215, 143K)

I became a better man afterward. I think a man’s heart acts as sabotage to his wellbeing.

It’s a scam. Which scam I don’t know