What are your thought's on Brazil next presidente, Bolsonaro?

what are your thought's on Brazil next presidente, Bolsonaro?

Attached: bolsonaro.jpg (228x163, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9rEGrOcQlPw
diariodocentrodomundo.com.br/tem-gente-falando-que-a-foto-de-bolsonaro-com-a-barriga-costurada-e-falsa-e-nada-prova-isso-por-zambarda/
pdt.org.br/index.php/pdt-e-partido-comunista-da-china-fortalecem-parceria-e-discutem-candidatura-de-ciro/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Israeli plant.

Attached: Bolsonaro MOSSAD.png (1387x670, 1022K)

He is already dead.

Zipper

My thoughts are divided, like Bolsonaro himself.

try harder

almost there

Uma puta de Israel. Um Neoliberal disfarçado que vai vender o país inteiro a preço de banana. Um cara que bate continência pra bandeira de país estrangeiro.
E acima de tudo um grande imbecil, que vai fazer tudo isso achando de coração que tá indo no caminho certo.

no u

like clockwork

he got stabbed pretty expectacularly on video, that deserved 8 years of presidency if you ask me.

Being stabbed is not a proof of competency. Stop trying to turn Brazilian politics into a bigger circus than it already is.

It's always the first poster.

3 posts, 0 arguments.

I like him

People who have as much hatred for gays as Bolsonaro does are usually repressed homosexuals.

Argument about what?
About a neet faggot always posting first in 100% Bolsonaro threads?

It's a Cirofag

>Anti-gays are gays
>This will show the gays not to bash the gays

woah

And yet, who is a better alternative? No one politician can save your monkeypit of a country anyway.

Let's say he's a Cirofag. Does it make it any less true? Is Bolsonaro NOT an Israeli plant?
Take his cock out of your mouth and think.

Making commies so mad they try to kill you is proof of competence.

Álvaro Dias is a better option.

>>Anti-gays are gays

That's usually how it goes. He's trying to drown out his love for cock by publicly bashing gays. Many politicians and priests have been caught fucking male prostitutes.

>Let's say he is a Cirofag
>Cirofag is a authoritarian fucking communist

Kys

What about the polls after the assassination attempt? Did he gain support?

he looks like that guy who was in sitcoms in america who died and that rich guy who went insane on his personal quest to rid the world of tape worms because he blamed them for the loss of a loved one in a car crash because of internal injuries despite a seat belt (that guy was cool until he wasnt and started talking about monsters existing because people know of them and needing to destroy evidence of the tape worms existence)

Polls don't show big gains, me and the majority of normies think they are fake

Wish Bolsonaro was president of the USA. If the shitlibs here get as triggered as they do over Trump, they'd have full on heart attack when they hear Bolsonaro.

Ah yes, Bolsonaro, the Zionist plant that wants to sell Brazil to the IMF

It's not. It's political theater, and you're lapping it up like a good goy.
Do I think Bolsonaro know he was going to be stabbed? No.
But do tell me: why are Jehova's Witnesses footing the bill for the perp's lawyers?

Are INCAPABLE of addressing the question?
IS BOLSONARO AN ISREALI AGENT? YES OR NO?

No, but he is working to help Israel.
This is true.

>Low IQ: the post

No because his entire government plan goes against usual kikery other than siding with USA but that's more of a not-being-a-communist-third-worlder thing.

Do you know how the State of Israel was created?

Bolsonaro is literally the 'based BR Boomer runs for president'.

Attached: Bolso.png (960x960, 1.31M)

arent they all? but is that better then communists is the real question?

>his entire government plan goes against usual kikery
It doesn't. He's a POPULIST. He will have no leverage in congress and his moral posturing will be ABSOLUTELY inconsequential.
Meanwhile, Brazilian economy will be dismantled and handled to the Atlantic elite.
He's literally bait. And you're biting.

Are you fucking stupid? The Jehovah Witness church already said the lawyer lied and threatened to sue him.
And it's in line with what the church preaches, Witnesses are staunch moralists and would never defend an assassin no matter their political affiliation.

Where the fuck do you think you are? Go back go G1 comment section, retard.

>Is it better than communists
Hell yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=9rEGrOcQlPw

Reds have been pushing gay stuff super hard, destroying everything sacred with their lacre shit(br version of 'yah queen slay' slang). They have been pushing it to kids and to all. At least Bolsonaro will actively redpill the population.
On the cultural war front, he will absolutely deliver.

Attached: CommieJesus.jpg (620x465, 68K)

That's not the real question. That's like coming home to your wife, finding her in bed with another man and thinking "*phew*, as least she's not a trap".

So first you say he will have no power at all and then say he will have the power to completely destroy the economy, do you even realize how desperate and nonsensical your lies are?

What's up with these ciroshills thinking zapzap memes will work here?

I see you have no argument either.

If it weren't for Paulo Guedes I wouldn't even think about voting on Bolsonaro

Sadly yes, Bolsonaro still the better option, now way around it, and I don't even think he is a great candidate, but it's clearly he is the best we have.

NANI?

Attached: 1509362404220.gif (492x283, 2.51M)

the church already said that is not true.

It's funny how a full Italian manages to look like an Aryan god among millions of mutts.

Attached: 52.png (2318x2410, 381K)

His entire ministry team is great and not based on pleasing political parties, Bolsonaro's merit-based mentality might be his biggest strength.

Regardless of results he will lose big on the second term. Theres no chance.

that all depends on what you prefer the choice between being a cuck or a trap lover. personally id kill myself but sometimes that is not a choice.

Do you think the corrupt who are already in Brasilia are gonna block:
1) Anti-degeneracy laws
or
2) Economic "liberalization" (with kickbacks)
YOU are a FOOL.

We only had some chances of being in the road to greatness:

1) Integralism
2) Military government being heavy into ideology warfare, pushing one patriotic nationalistic ideology for all Br
3) Enéas winning presidency

Name the best choice, please.

Establishment corrupts have absolutely nothing to gain from loosening their chokehold on the economy since corruption completely relies on statism and infinite bureaucracy to work.
Stop being retarded and stop lying.

I wouldn't take them on their word, but it doesn't change shit. Getting stabbed doesn't make you a competent leader.

You are a complete idiot, you already got called out on your lie and you can fuck off now, go astroturf some other thread.

>corruption completely relies on statism
Do you even listen to yourself? The United States is one of the MOST corrupt countries in the world. You absolute imbecile.
Was JBS state-run?

You have no arguments.

DAILY REMINDER THAT THERE ARE LEFTISTS JOURNALISTS POSTING EVERYDAY HERE
>DAILY REMINDER THAT THERE ARE LEFTISTS JOURNALISTS POSTING EVERYDAY HERE
diariodocentrodomundo.com.br/tem-gente-falando-que-a-foto-de-bolsonaro-com-a-barriga-costurada-e-falsa-e-nada-prova-isso-por-zambarda/

Hanging them both in the backyard and finding a woman who actually loves you.

no it doenst but its a redpilling moment for a nation that just realized what the left is capable of when they are loosing. as the only non leftist who is campaining against blue pilled shit like LGBTPA_Z he is looking real good

I HAVE NO ARGUMENTS SO I MUST AD HOMINEM
>I HAVE NO ARGUMENTS SO I MUST AD HOMINEM]
>I HAVE NO ARGUMENTS SO I MUST AD HOMINEM

>You don't like spiders? You must fuck spiders then

good pin cushion

Machine-gunning lies won't work since there are IDs and people will already know you are an idiot after being called out on your first lie.

I already told you the church said the lawyer lied and is now threatening to sue him, what is your argument exactly?

Attached: 1280px-Corruption_Perception_index_2017.svg.png (1280x656, 207K)

Pointing out someone is a leftist or a kike is a legitimate argument
Not as hom

Are Cuba and Uruguay white?
also
>all of the amerindian in mexico
no wonder the country is in a constant state of blood sacrifice

Attached: 1522611003815.jpg (640x468, 60K)

I WILL VOTE FOR A CHINESE PUPPET CANDIDATE WHO ACTUALLY THINKS PRINTING MONEY IS AN OK POLICY
>I WILL VOTE FOR A CHINESE PUPPET CANDIDATE WHO ACTUALLY THINKS PRINTING MONEY IS AN OK POLICY
I WILL VOTE FOR A CHINESE PUPPET CANDIDATE WHO ACTUALLY THINKS PRINTING MONEY IS AN OK POLICY
>I WILL VOTE FOR A CHINESE PUPPET CANDIDATE WHO ACTUALLY THINKS PRINTING MONEY IS AN OK POLICY
pdt.org.br/index.php/pdt-e-partido-comunista-da-china-fortalecem-parceria-e-discutem-candidatura-de-ciro/

It would have been better for Brazil if he had died. I wish him no harm by the way. I'm sure he's a good person.
The problem is that it's the same (((people))) who control the radical left and the evangelical right. They know what they're doing.

I haven't mentioned Ciro one. You're an intellectual midget and a traitor.

>he had to reply to that post
Just shows you really are one of the retarded lefties, go spam some more zapzap fake news.

There is no such option in the poll.

Attached: Q.gif (255x255, 1.44M)

Protip: it isn't.
It's shutting down discussion and it's R*eddit tier.

We have three powers. We depend on all three to function correctly, if of those powers suddenly just goes completly anti corrupt it will be incridible for our country...

I'm not a leftist by the way. And it's maddening that you can call someone a kike for being against the Zionist candidate. It's mental gymnastics.

Cirofag migrated from 55chan to Jow Forums, kys faggot chink dick lover scum

What are his opinions and party motives?

>he doesn't understand Israeli external foreign policy right now and while not understanding it, tries to generalize with da joos Jow Forums arguments to legitimize leftism and a centralized strong state in brazil
You are the one trying to destroy any discussion here

>none of his lies stuck after desperately spamming his entire repertoire so he's back to the zionist meme
lel

>death to commies
>liberal economy
>alligning with Drumpf
>nationalism
>anti-lgbt faggotry
>christian
>wants to reopen the gun market

>t. obvious cirofag from 55chan

I'm pretty sure it's a paid shill, ciroshilling around the entire internet started exactly 1 month before the elections.

>none of his lies stuck after desperately spamming his entire repertoire so he's back to the cirofag meme
lel
You have no argument.

fucking MAV's man, retarded faggot bitches from /magali/ on 8ch are also here

What's the x-axis of those graphs?

>he doesn't understand Israeli external foreign policy right now
Go on. How am I misunderstanding Israeli foreign policy?

I FOUND THE COMMIE
> I FOUND THE COMMIE
I FOUND THE COMMIE
>I FOUND THE COMMIE
I FOUND THE COMMIE
>I FOUND THE COMMIE
I FOUND THE COMMIE
>I FOUND THE COMMIE

if he had died you might have had a civil war. preferably id like to the military take over.

come on answer my post you fucking faggot

I'm still waiting for your reply

Didn't some commies try to kill him?

If he takes office and retaliates by helicoptering all the commies he can find in turn i'll probably like him.

Everybody can smell the kikeness in you by miles, my friend.

You're either a leftist or a shill. But most definitely a cuck.

Attached: jaguar-3504464_960_720.png (960x674, 766K)

And since you know so much about Israel, tell me: what is Israeli economy like? Do they have strong Government?

Do you know who supports palestine and hezbollah and hamas in Brazil and LatAm in general? Do you understand what are the external goals of islam?

see

Is the UAE really that free of corruption?

Israeli economy is pretty much liberal with a really strong moral state bordering fascism, it is divided into two strong parties, the left opposition globalist party which PT, the Democratic party and PSOL suports and the right-wing government party which is Netanyahu's party which is conservative as fuck

Yeah, a guy affiliated with the far left PSOL party stabbed him.
The guy had 4 cellphones, 1 notebook and now has 4 lawyers that popped out of nowhere despite him being unemployed.
Really Makes You Think