/LBG/ - Logic Bomb / Red Pill General

This here is where you post any and all KB's [Knowledge Bomb] and any related red pills. Well, what are you waiting for, Christmas? Get posting!

Attached: 1528006766025.png (1024x1024, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
pastebin.com/egj4ewBV
pastebin.com/pBbMLeni
pastebin.com/eAxGstVQ
pastebin.com/Svu0Hzcf
pastebin.com/gyywRu8t
pastebin.com/pP2Uz138
pastebin.com/XnmFavJy
pastebin.com/2TmDqpQh
archive.is/IhBcc#selection-9.1477-9.1533
pastebin.com/E0Gr7JpB
pastebin.com/WR7brJzW
pastebin.com/hDWsm2Qw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/HUNTING ALL TRAFFICKING ENTERPRISES/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/anti trafficking general/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//start/2017-04-11/end/2017-09-31/
archive.is/rnkd2
pastebin.com/ZUC9qdkW
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89666519/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116519652/
youtube.com/watch?v=0HVabCRdLnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EC0G7pY4wRE
balaskas.artstation.com/projects/v5gya
youtube.com/watch?v=piBllyTPAZY
youtube.com/watch?v=xXYMi-CbxxI
fas.org/irp/threat/cbw/nextgen.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anon5 is a MOSSAD propagandist promoting Iranian regime change. How's that's for a knowledge bomb, kike?

Attached: anon5 mossad iran regime change.jpg (1501x342, 92K)

But, before we get too deep into this intel, we need to go over a few questions.

>Hold on just a second! Who the hell is this Anonymous5 fellow anyway?
Anonymous5 is someone who is very good with power structures that releases snippets of information periodically. His Knowledge Bombs [KB's] provide intel on several topics of covert operations and hidden knowledge, in an attempt to bring about a positive change. His plans of action range from supporting the American right, preventing the spread of terror organizations and weak immigration policies worldwide, bringing down evil globalist systems, revealing the lies in Mainstream Media, exposing Disease X / Femin Virus, combating human trafficking worldwide, et cetera.

>And why is he so important?
His information is crucial to spread not only in Jow Forums, but anywhere humanly possible. However, be wary of anti-A5 shill campaigns as you spread Knowledge Bomb intel. A massive shill operation is going on against Anonymous5 as we speak.

>And where can I find more of this "Knowledge Bomb" information?
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

London, Westminster & The City Of London are three separate places

Delete this

Jow Forums isn't ready for this redpill though

ur mom gay

Attached: 1535677298485.jpg (640x970, 98K)

>Hold on! There are so many of these KB's! In which order do I read them in?
We gathered all KB's into Pastebin's, making the work much easier to read. Read them all start-to-finish, as they build upon themselves and expand in impact over time.

Visit the original thread links within each category for more in-depth discussion on specific topics.

>I. AMERICAN POLITICS: MAGA AND THE THREAT OF THE LEFT
pastebin.com/egj4ewBV

>II. INTERNATIONAL POLITICS: EUROPE, THE MIDDLE EAST AND ASIA
pastebin.com/pBbMLeni

>III. GLOBALIST INTEL AND AGENDAS
pastebin.com/eAxGstVQ

>IV. MEDIA, TERROR ATTACKS, COVER-UPS AND PSY-OPS
pastebin.com/Svu0Hzcf

>V. FEMINISM, BIOWEAPONS, HUMAN NATURE, AND SOCIAL ENGINEERING
pastebin.com/gyywRu8t

>VI. HUMAN TRAFFICKING, CELEBRITIES AND CULTS
pastebin.com/pP2Uz138

>VII. HISTORY, FUTURE HUMANITY AND HUMAN ORIGINS
pastebin.com/XnmFavJy

>VIII. MISCELLANEOUS, CONSPIRACIES AND PARANORMAL
pastebin.com/2TmDqpQh

>ALL ORIGINAL KB POSTS:
>EARLY KB's(Pre-trip)
archive.is/IhBcc#selection-9.1477-9.1533

Attached: 1536472224650.png (673x994, 916K)

Expected response shill, Read it and find a new narrative liar/deceiver.

Attached: IMG_9295.png (995x1139, 173K)

Delete this.

Jews
are
not
White
Seems simple enough for people here to grasp, but normies will blue screen when you tell them this. Best part is they can't call it racism, or anti semitism, they will try though. You can just point to the millions of posts of Jews stating they're not white. At the same time, you can show them the millions of posts of the same Jews claiming to be white.

>the iranian people want a better country!
>they need regime change!
>im totally not MOSSAD!!!1

Attached: anon5 snap.jpg (700x467, 134K)

[Feminism Virus (Bioweapon Attack)]

>Wait, a Feminist Bioweapon? What kind of drugs are you on?
I can assure you that I'm not on any drugs. Feminism is not just an ideology, but it is a deadly virus. Better yet, Feminism is a bioweapon specially designed to destroy humanity by poisoning and infecting the only thing capable of recreating humanity: Women.

>Well, how exactly can I classify these "Femin-infected women"?
There are nine categories you have to consider when discussing the Femin Virus

Immune(People that cannot be infected by the virus)

Non-Infected(People that don't have the virus and can be infected)

Resistant(People that the virus has trouble infecting, but are not immune to being infected)

Hosts(People that have the virus)

Carriers(People that have the virus, but is dormant for long periods of time or even generations without showing any signs of infection. Some types of carriers can spread it)

Transmitters(People that are being used by the virus to spread it, but are not fully/completely infected)

Infected(People infected by the virus)

HiveMind/Colony Castes(Similar to social insects. Queens, Drones, Workers, Soldiers, Majors, Super Majors, Kings, etc)

Mutation(physical changes to all body systems)

>And how exactly do I spot this infection?
Watch out for these symptoms: Wanting to destroy the family and men, hatred of children, wanting(and doing) killing of babies along with abortion, sexual/gender confusion, increase rates of homosexuality, pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia,transgender, various disturbing fetishes, cannibalism, wanting to destroy whites, social castes like social insects in large numbers, SIDS, miscarriages, fertility issues , stillborn's, wanting to attack and fuck the un-infected, obsession with things like snakes, sexual promiscuity(large numbers of partners), etc

>FURTHER INDEPENDENT RESEARCH INTO THE FEMIN VIRUS
pastebin.com/E0Gr7JpB

Attached: 1536523032384.png (956x1237, 782K)

Delete this.

Until relatively recently in human history, there were no NPCs.

Attached: 1536461021781.png (971x546, 55K)

[/HATE/: HUNTING ALL TRAFFICKING ENTERPRISES: CITY INVESTIGATIONS]

>Wait, what? Trafficking enterprises? City investigations? Is this some kind of game or something?
Trafficking can happen in many forms depending on the product being moved (human, guns, drugs, rare animals/art, organs etc.) and involve many different groups and organizations. We track all types.

These generals are for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking various trafficking networks and enterprises. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc.

>MAPPED OUT CITIES
pastebin.com/WR7brJzW
>COMPANIES UNDER INVESTIGATION
pastebin.com/hDWsm2Qw

>archive of past /HATE/ threads
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/HUNTING ALL TRAFFICKING ENTERPRISES/
>archive of past threads when generals were known as /atg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/anti trafficking general/
>archive of past threads when generals were known as /htg/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//start/2017-04-11/end/2017-09-31/

>A summary of the “clock” mapping method you can use in your own city as well as a summary of general trafficking information
archive.is/rnkd2

Attached: 1536251428317.jpg (1024x576, 89K)

Franky5 is fake and gay, and probably butthurt his autistic LARPing never got half as much attention as Q. Stop spamming this stupid shit and kys

Attached: 1527122533756.jpg (492x449, 48K)

We highly encourage anyone to continue creating /LBG/ threads and spreading Knowledge Bomb content. The link you see below is a template so that anyone can do so.

pastebin.com/ZUC9qdkW

Now, let's sit back, relax, and watch the shills lose their minds!

Attached: 543164_1.jpg (630x630, 43K)

Shills arriving right on time. Color me surprised.

Attached: Pyramidz.jpg (1000x667, 144K)

In observance on 9/11
>Building 7 Flight 93 KB
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89666519/

Attached: IMG_9014.png (673x994, 939K)

Oceans 9/11 Heist KB
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116519652/

Attached: IMG_9015.png (673x994, 751K)

bump

Thanks for Pastebin.
>Always 1 good leaf on a tree

Attached: IMG_9016.png (673x994, 1.13M)

Attached: IMG_9017.png (673x994, 967K)

JIDF niggers use bots to bait you and you fall for it every fucking time.
pic related is just couple of examples.

Attached: JIDF bots.jpg (3336x4240, 3.24M)

You've been pushing and obsessing over this fake "MUH MOSSAD" narrative for the last month now. Read the truth* and weep, and go find a new narrative. Also, do you know that your "Frankposting" pics are actually infected with Deep-Drive CP?

*Truth in question

Attached: Pyramidzz.jpg (960x643, 269K)

Sometimes it is helpful for thread bumps

Attached: IMG_9018.png (673x994, 813K)

I've noticed that too. They just don't make shills like they used to anymore.

So is there any evidence for the existence of the femin virus? I had a look through the pastebin and I'm not seeing it. I'm genuinely curious.

How many women are you willing to autopsy to find out?

>i-it's not MOSSAD I swear!
>Israel #1

Attached: anon5 frank 2.jpg (370x370, 37K)

Wars in the middle east are started to gain access to ancient technologies from previous civilizations
youtube.com/watch?v=0HVabCRdLnQ

I'm pretty sure you can get samples of a virus without its host dying. Unless the femin virus can only be found in the dead. In that case, where can I read about it?

Classified documents, and that's not including the countless ones which I'm sure have been destroyed.

Here is our theories about the mechanism and how it works.
If I can get some blood/neural tissue from feminists I can look for the viral transcripts.

Attached: FemVirus_Exps2.png (1095x4431, 3.98M)

Attached: 74563534534543.jpg (4976x2209, 3.41M)

Automation is taking over shill jobs, it's cheaper, can't be subverted via redpills, and any script kiddie can do it.
Why bother hiring human shills when kike mods don't ban bots?
pic related is another example.

Attached: Rural bot.png (752x3388, 708K)

Thanks man. Really appreciate the compliment.

0.02 Cents have been added to your account. Thank you for Correcting the Record!

Attached: thanks man.jpg (600x600, 30K)

How long until frank puts on his faggoty ass tripcode?

Attached: 35345543354534.jpg (2500x2000, 1.39M)

Attached: 343543543534.jpg (2000x2000, 1.2M)

Attached: 373737373737.jpg (1031x1247, 350K)

Attached: 56564564564564.jpg (766x1032, 125K)

Attached: 45654654645654.jpg (2000x1376, 506K)

Attached: 353546546345435.jpg (1454x2000, 983K)

bump

Attached: 456654654456654654.jpg (800x600, 176K)

The automated bots are probably just making sure that "Zion" is still relatively close to the "Matrix". You know, keeping you in one box while you think you've just escaped one? It's tiresome, really. Watching the same bots post the same bland "Jow Forums BTFO" and "BLACKED" topics over and over again can get really repetitive.

Attached: 42-69411802.jpg (800x600, 94K)

Very interesting graphic, thanks. Very convincing, but still lacking actual proof of the existence of a virus, something that shouldn't be hard to achieve with the right education and equipment.

Requesting two infographics:
1. The pic showing a top down photo of rock/mountain formations next to a top down photo of freshly cut tree stumps next to the base of some mountains/rock formations.

2. The Templar one that explains how the "Cup of Sin" is really the Holy Grail, and a short explanation of Templar initiations and what the group has been/may be up to.

Thx in advance.

Whatever floats your boat, kid. Just be sure to spread this info as far and wide as you can. The world depends on it.

Thanks for these user.
>These Infographs are critical.

Memes help to plant the thought/seed of understanding, but infographs clean the weeds and procure the fruit.

this guy is legit
this guy enjoys penis
this guy is probably right

every other Jow Forumsack needs to watch this whole thing. if you're too retarded then watch these parts:
1. 3:00 - 3:35
2. 14:50 - 15:00
youtube.com/watch?v=EC0G7pY4wRE

>subverted via redpills.
I remember the 2016 election, there were conversions of shills into posters.
And a lot of demoralization.

They must have learned from their mistakes with using people.

I got this

Attached: 5768957856756.jpg (3521x1027, 1.23M)

Yeah, that what I was referring too, fun times.

wew

Bump

Attached: IMG_9320.jpg (1024x576, 123K)

Bump.

Why spread info that indulges in the privilege of using believable scientific jargon when it doesn't also fulfill the responsibility of backing up the claims with evidence and actual scientific research?

I'm not disputing any other parts of the logic bomb, because I haven't looked, but the femin virus part seems like a claim that can't be made so forcefully when there is no evidence to back it.

How about you logic bomb me with the artist name that made that

Attached: 1499481874331.png (991x672, 206K)

Attached: black crime vs black population.jpg (1263x757, 116K)

Hello A5. How's the D.U.M.B. R&D coming along? When should we expect another KB? Later this week? In the near future? Whenever you feel like it?

Also, do you know what's up with this weird "NPC" meme that's been all over Jow Forums lately?

Case in point

"Orphans of the Helix" by Christopher Balaskas

Higher resolution pics here --> balaskas.artstation.com/projects/v5gya

There's a lot we can learn about the virus/how it works from published papers on oxytocin, but at some point we need the info to spread far enough that someone can help us get samples or documents.

Attached: Viral_transcript_analysis.png (2550x1912, 1.5M)

youtube.com/watch?v=piBllyTPAZY
anon5 is a lonely individual who is afraid to talk to real people, and is uncertain of what to do with the rest of his life, he needs someone to talk to so he goes online to talk to strangers like everyone else. He secret;yregrets, loathes, this lifestyle but is unsure of how to change before time runs out. it's really hard, and he need out prayers to change. let us pray for him put your hands off your keyboard and pray with me: "dear lord, please let anon5, and user the other anons find peace in your presence: let them find their way. let them have your spirit flow through them. amen." pray with me user, and hear the spirit speak to you. it's o.k, to you to do it in silence or out loud. amen. copy/paste this for the world to know will you? pass the message along.

Attached: 1536089481751.png (698x592, 41K)

>indulges in the privilege of using believable scientific jargon
stay mad

Attached: doubt.jpg (828x796, 87K)

neat ty

Attached: 1377657064699.jpg (2560x1620, 2.17M)

Attached: cf239143.jpg (800x533, 66K)

>what's up with this weird "NPC" meme that's been all over Jow Forums lately?
Hopefully being primed for the news of AI walking around among us.
Gotta get a pair of glasses to see what's out there.

Attached: NPCglasses.png (768x760, 930K)

Attached: IMG_9452.jpg (1242x1242, 211K)

>On the Same page user :)

Attached: DancingIsraeli911mossadMeme.jpg (700x610, 647K)

Attached: 561473214273.jpg (1400x1400, 324K)

bump

Attached: 617326127364.jpg (1100x611, 152K)

bampin

Attached: 37737373.jpg (803x801, 125K)

D&C shlomo

kek

Do you have a version without the text?

ahhh, so the messenger then becomes the shill...
the npc.
but I am not the npc,
your own mind is the npc, and the spirit is you.

I'm fuckin' ghandi bitch.

I just made it after seeing his post and then deleted the source material.

I can make a new one.

Attached: IMG_9283.png (852x480, 611K)

Attached: 1528612720920.jpg (640x633, 113K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xXYMi-CbxxI

This gave me a good laugh.

Less time posting anime(you know who you are), and more time making stuff like this.

(are you talkin bout black rock? what's a5g. black rock owns half my company along wih vangaurd I'm a kroger fag si what's a5g I gotta knoooow)

I honest;y wish I was getting paid for this but I'm a regular ass poster out to go to sleep. but I am super-intelligent so I could see why you think I'm a shill/ er... unless shills seem dumb to you so I dunno.

Fucking Kek.
I 100% made that thinking you would chuckle. That's great.

>Posting Anime
Lol Whaaa? (Not me) I never sleep Roz.

Did you notice the disturbing lack of replys from /b/ earlier?
An entire thread alone, 0 responses with ~100 posts... on /b/, not even a shitpost response!
Was this censored or is that board really that bad?

Attached: IMG_9069.png (297x175, 131K)

Attached: 615166161.png (400x397, 21K)

lol thought that's what that meant.

Anyone have this picture in higher resolution?

>not contagious in humans

So i got this from a pdf presented by the navy, here was a chapter on soviet bioweapons i started highlighting but had to stop to post this part.

Attached: lmfao.jpg (818x792, 264K)

See

>Half of the SU's 60 thousand workers
>workers
Kek

Attached: IMG_9455.jpg (632x431, 70K)

Also good find.
Link to PDF?

Thanks! totally missed that post.

Attached: IMG_9457.jpg (224x336, 60K)

You can't really think it's a literal virus? Nearly all western women are feminists; it would have been identified by now.

fas.org/irp/threat/cbw/nextgen.pdf

It was a bunch of search engine searches and i got a few pdfs some i cant recall the link

How many scientists are doing studies studying the genetics of regular women to feminists? The virus itself is also not easy to identify. I think A5 said you needed a lot of samples or something for the virus to even show up

Can someone red pill a nigga on Project Blue Beam.
t. Retard

SHALOM!! how things going in the israeli internet defense, disgusting kike.

When do we all get the truth about Mueller investigations/ findings? Also was McCain executed?