NUCLEAR POWER IS SAF-

Attached: 1525867685919.png (770x733, 324K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4E2GTg7W7Rc
youtube.com/watch?v=EdelSZUxZeM&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY
news.usc.edu/86362/fukushima-disaster-was-preventable-new-study-finds/
youtu.be/EEBvkCYoNeo
nextbigfuture.com/2016/06/update-of-death-per-terawatt-hour-by.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please let this happen. I want to smile on the sunset of a dying day

It will slow down, and if not stop believing in this hype. The measures are in place. Sad!

NOTHING EVER HAPPENS AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1533594371684.jpg (320x265, 24K)

does anyone have the iodine infographics from the iodine shill threads? guess we're gonna' need those...

American nuclear power plants are better engineered than their nippon counter parts.
And if they went off, it's just a bunch of niggers anyways.

> in caliornia
>will sip starbucks watching the rest of you die

You know this shit would happen dude.

Sorry, but no habbenings. Maybe some ruined houses. Just not that many habbenings though.

So we nuke hurricane before it can nuke us

Finally God is punishing the burgers for their stance on climate change.

Quickly check the control systems for stuxtnet.

Turns out God is a big fan of confederate statues.

nothing will happen because it's USA and they will trigger the seawater failsafe even if they're going to lose money.

right?

fair enough
we've been enjoying watching you guys constantly burn in wildfires and cry about earthquakes for years

No, the hurricane will turn up and to the left, and destroy your fisheries because of your cuck leader....prepare

Attached: jsocks.jpg (1200x700, 586K)

Nuclear power is safe you retard

is this like y2k?

Case in point
youtube.com/watch?v=4E2GTg7W7Rc

Maybe Ottawa!!!

Why on God's green Earth do you faggots have so many nuke plants on your soil?

We have lots of people

7 years ago it happened in Japan and it can happen again.

Because its clean energy
And if you think this will fuck them up, you're insane. Trust if it happens I'll eat my words, but it ain't going to

how else can we enter the after the end world?

it is an abundant resource that is very clean and provides medical and research isotopes.

Thanks for recognizing that this is a shill thread. Nuclear is a thorn in the side of the narrative because is provides zero-carbon energy at an extremely competitive price and has existed for 65+ years.

Anybody who is anti-carbon SHOULD be pro-nuclear but there has been very powerful FUD campaigns to prevent people from seeing the light. It doesn't help that radiation is SO HARD to understand, even for a fairly intelligent person.

I didn't see the light of the atomic-decay-heat flame until I began researching it, and I have spent many hours wrapping my head around concepts like radiation, fuel/decay cycles, isotopes, coolant loops, the utility electric marketplace, etc.

China has been researching the technology we abandoned in the 60s and is very close to prototyping a type of 4th generation plant that will revolutionize the industry. The layman will probably not understand this what this video is referring to but this is a huge deal. It could have been us, but I guess I'm glad somebody realized Eugene Wegner's vision:

youtube.com/watch?v=EdelSZUxZeM&t=1s

Attached: log_scale.png (508x400, 28K)

Fukushima was a fucking record breaking earthquake followed by a massive tsunami. A bit of wind isn't going to do shit

we want to fuck over the planet as much as possible if our empire ever collapses

Wanna split a pumpkin spice latte babe?

Because it is and will remain the best source of energy, for both efficiency and cleanliness.

I think we will be fine. Fukushima was a poorly ran facility, on top of the fact that it was hit with both a tsunami and earthquake. Hurricanes arent nothing, but i doubt they can really damage these facillities.

Aaand everyone critiques Poland for using coal instead of making nuclear power plants. Now what is more damaging to the environment. Some carbon dioxide or fucking nuclear explosion?

A coal mine by far

>hurricanes are caused by muh climate change!!!
No, hurricanes aren't unnatural. They've been existing for ages lol

being a leaf couldn't have a been a better time.

Say it to people who lived in Chernobyl

What the jews wont tell you is that they're a bitch to secure.

It's too difficult to get reliable security on each and every plant to completely prevent nuclear material theft.

>nuclear explosion
You wot m8?

Check the video here around the 2:40 point

There's not going to be a nuclear explosion. The situation that happened in Fukushima simply will not happen here. The chances are incredibly small.
Nuclear power is clean, safe, and very effective. Uninformed people freak out because radiation is spooky and scary.

Every single anti nuclear energy hippie in this thread needs to be tied to a nuke and shot to the sun. I'm tired of you fucking faggots and your woman like sensibilities towards nuclear energy

Attached: 1528447907732.png (904x864, 119K)

>Thorium fusion reactor
>end up melting/tearing itself apart the moment they turn it on because the contractor used cheap Chinese steel alloy full of impurities

The chinese can't help themselves, they'll fuck things up one way or another. But with that said neat tech.

>12 in path
>some of them are fucking 300 miles from the coast.
what retarded shit is this?

Leftist fear mongering as usual.
t. NC fag

>be me
>two days from now
>driving company vehicle
>read on Jow Forums about nuke PP happening
>immediately gun it north and west
>eight hours later
>it's nothing
>>user, why were you getting gas in berkeley springs?

If they turn it off there wouldn't be any problems, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY

Attached: BF02178B-8916-4B65-ABB2-DA4AD9D9CD18.jpg (500x375, 53K)

Yeah we weren't as concerned with proliferation as we should have been. The soviets had spies in our fucking manhatten project for god fucking sakes

>comparing a hurricane to an earthquake+tsunami

The biggest blackpill i ever got was the realization that at some point the poos acquired nukes

>People still think that in 2018 a "nuclear meltdown" means the same thing that dropping a nuke on a city means.

You all need to neck yourselves.

Good, everyone should have them

Plants in Texas in Hurricane Harvey's path last year were unaffected.

7 years ago a magnitude 9 earthquake and 6-storey tsunami happened in Japan you degenerate mong.

Man can hope.

After Fukashima an international group went around the world and insured that ALL nuclear power plants installed backup generators on the roof as to have them unaffected by tsunamis.

So in short, we tsunami proofed all nuclear powerplants despite them being 500 miles from the fucking ocean. Thanks government.

On the positive side, Energy Security... And on the negative side people pulling the wool over everyone's eyes on the lasting problem of nuclear waste.

nah nigga, you doubt the power of allocating the sum total resources of a unified state of peons.

The leaders in China are literally all engineers and scientists. The United States has had its thumb up its ass ever since the only people slick enough to lie their way into office were lawyers. It got even worse when the ZOG machine started picking candidates and pumping their campaign full of money.

China doesn't want the US to fall, not now not ever. They are perfectly capable of allocating (ie stealing) our technology towards their purposes, and if you think something as simple as an alloy is a significant hurdle, you're got your head up your ass friendo.
They've had 400 PhDs working around the clock on this for about 10 years.

Attached: 1509289306314.png (768x757, 179K)

>use water to cool reactors
>more water is coming

i'm no scientist but the reactors should be pleased no?

Attached: 1536431850682.jpg (1136x852, 99K)

why the fuck we put the boom factories by the ocean and not in a worthless but """safe""" state like nebraska or something

yeah because it's so great to have radioactive waste lying around

Well that's not good

>STOP USING COAL AND OIL, GUYS. OUR ENVIRONMENT WILL BE DESTROYED

Oh dear, that sounds pretty serious. Guess we'll just use nuclear energy. It's safe when properly regulated and maintained, you can store the waste underground away from water sources rather than worrying about the sky being polluted, it takes less space than solar panels, and because of how half-life works the waste will quickly be generating less radiation than you'd get from flying a-

>NO. NUCLEAR POWER IS DANGEROUS BECUZ IF YOU TOUCH THE CORE IT EXPLODES OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. I DON'T KNOW HOW NUCLEAR ENERGY WORKS BUT I WATCHED A MOVIE ONCE.

Well, I guess we'll just use hydroelectric dams, they don't cause any pollution and if we're careful we can prevent wildlife fro-

>NO DAMS WILL GET IN THE WAY OF THE ANIMALS, DON'T YOU EVER THINK ABOUT THE ENVIRONMENT YOU REDNECK!?

O-oh okay guess we'll use solar panels. They're decently efficient and the technology for storing energy on a dark day is getting better by th-

>NO, SOLAR PANELS COVER UP THE ENVIRONMENT TOO MUCH AND WILL KILL ALL THE WILDLIFE. THINK OF THE CHILDREN

Uh... I guess then we can use the much less efficient wind turbines, they're annoying and hardly worth the money, but they are a clean solu-

>YOU IDIOT, THE BIRDS WILL GET KILLED

What the fuck are we supposed to use to power our things? Are greenpeace environmentalists secretly an-prims?

source? Thank God, I hope tha'ts true. Better safe then sorry. Now I hope they just stay maintained...

Sage. Us has the best quality nuclear power stations all guarded by the best Israeli security companies.

news.usc.edu/86362/fukushima-disaster-was-preventable-new-study-finds/

ror

Poz holers in Sodom Francisco killed more people than Chernobyl.

you can't turn off nuclear power plants

And the old guard is being replaced by a bunch of rich spoiled kids who never heard of hardship in their entire existence and who are nearly insured to have defrauded their entire school life because due to the massive populations its almost impossible to gain your diploma without bribing the teachers to give them the best scores. We're talking of a nation where the parents threw a riot because their children weren't allowed to cheat their exam. Yeah maybe the old school boys are brilliant and had pride in their nation/ideals, but the new boys on the block couldn't give less of a shit and are only seeking a way out the shithole before the next uprising whence the peons inevitably go on a national rampage and return to their old ways of a many warlords warring constantly for the little land that isn't turned upside down from the constant warfare. The new ones are the ones who are openly capitalist in nature and more than eager to deal with the extern world even in term of cultural exchange, which is something Mao n co were especially against.

China is a paper tiger, it is going to fall soon. Quantity simply cannot provide as much as quality, and China as a nation is the penultimate example of betting everything on huge numbers only to repeatedly suffer massive losses. Wars where they'd lost in the hundred of thousand of people weren't rare, they were common place.

With a neighbor like the Pakis, can't blame them.

do you faggot retards really think the people that built the plants there never designed and discussed around this very possible scenario?

God I fucking hate you stupid fucking zoomer faggots

US media really loves to hype up storms.

>t. coal shill

>What the fuck are we supposed to use to power our things?

we need to make buttplug generators, that create electricity when they're popped out.
We must all repeatedly sacrifice the integrity of our sphincters in order to power our modern lifestyle.

Don't forget about Oroville dam almost breaking. My house is in the damn flood zone of that

Attached: nuclear.jpg (468x390, 60K)

Nuclear zombie fucking wasteland. Holy fuck that would be great. Id drop it all and head over to Montana and buy that tactical shotgun, then air drop my self right onto Virginia fucking beach in some fucking hazmat suit shit and start murdering fucking zombies.

Fukushima was actually zionist hit job on Japan because the jew fears the samurai.

Speaking of radiation
>the waste produced by coal plants is actually more radioactive than that generated by their nuclear counterparts. In fact, the fly ash emitted by a power plant—a by-product from burning coal for electricity—carries into the surrounding environment 100 times more radiation than a nuclear power plant producing the same amount of energy

lmao
Jow Forums is coal

that was a bust
hawaii slump was a bust

The idea of whether China is a paper tiger or not is immaterial to the point at hand. They have successfully copied OUR revolutionary technology that we never had the political capital to deploy ourselves.

The challenges of this are quite trivial by modern standards; maybe 60 years ago LFTR was 'too hard,' not today. It's going to happen, and everyone should THANK China for doing what our uninformed electorate and inept leaders were incapable of doing.

Radioactive waste lying around is preferable to having your disgusting uneducated fat ass living on the planet

youtu.be/EEBvkCYoNeo

Actually no,

Fukushima was designed to be hit by a 10.0 earthquake
>got hit by a 10.5 (which is 50% bigger)

Our shit isnt that tough, but then again, this hurricane isnt shit compared to that tsunami

Attached: ef2529be8f333c90e750251de7d5827d46c92aee199cb6da4bb152cdeed9bf0b.jpg (611x404, 63K)

Oh no! Extra free energy that we can bury for later use in 10,000 years.

People know this, it's not a secret but it's still a better source of energy. It's ignorance and irrational fear that keeps it from being improved and any other innovation in the field to occur.

Liberal hippy fucks want us to use only solar and wind because they will never produce the amount of power needed for a robust economy. They claim that the zero growth economy will create a utopia and save their pagan goddess Mother Earth but in reality, it will make serfs out of everyone who isn't a politically-connected millionaire. It's easier for the elites to controlled impoverished people than a strong middle class. They've gotten these utopian hippy fucks to fall for the propaganda romanticizing the "good old days" of backbreaking farm labor, 90% illiteracy, and a life expectancy of 40 years, and now these same eco-wackos are trying to wreck our economy by crippling our power grid.

Designed for it, dipshit.
Look at the nuke plants that were 360 surrounded by the Missouri when it flooded or when Huricane Andrew hit Turkey Point head on and cut it off from the mainland for a week.
t. Nuke Worker.

Attached: 1533027139633m.jpg (759x1024, 73K)

We'd rather smash you, you eco-fascist fuck.

Isnt there a plant in Florida? Weve been getting hit by hurricanes for ages already and not a damn thing has happened.

Not saying anything happens in NC, but that was a complete nothingburger, you LARP

Finally I agree with the shitlib

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!, YOU ZIONIST SHIT HOLE PIG-FUCKER NATION OF INBRED AUTISTS!!
>DIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!, YOU ZIONIST SHIT HOLE PIG-FUCKER NATION OF INBRED AUTISTS!!

Attached: wormwood_rains.jpg (640x480, 71K)

You betting on LBTR or what?

Is that you Mr.Krabs?

excellent critique. Fucking luddite hippies are so deluded.

nextbigfuture.com/2016/06/update-of-death-per-terawatt-hour-by.html

Objective data proving that nuclear power is safe.

And to all anti-nuke Greenpiss cocksuckers, pic related

Attached: Eat-shit-and-die-cat.jpg (400x400, 44K)

Based Aussie poster. Pray to Yellowstone with me

Liquid ? Thorium Reactor (???)

don't understand the reference haven't watched enough Spongebob