How do I know if I’m an NPC?

How do I know if I’m an NPC?

I’m starting to feel like I’m just living my life on autopilot.

Seems like time is moving so quickly now. It’s already Wednesday and I’m not even sure what I’ve done this week

Attached: 5CD0421F-176E-457E-9D70-E11E74A52922.png (300x168, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Bf9Wen-j5Zw
terebess.hu/zen/UnfetteredMind.pdf
alamogordonews.com/story/news/local/2018/09/07/sunspot-observatory-south-cloudcroft-closed-due-security-issue/1227788002/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everyone is an NPC

Do you have the inner voice?

reject autopilot, embrace true protagonism of thought

read socrates and live legitimately with a real contact with reality

can some of those npcs also be 56% faces or 30 year old boomers? just trying to diversify your art and have it be more inclusive of past success

Attached: 1533848605879.png (897x773, 1.17M)

Making slide threads is the #1 sign you are an NPC.

Attached: 1536551083717.jpg (224x204, 18K)

Quick name 5 original opinions you have.

sad but true

evolution is an algorithm

we evolved according to this planets characteristics and natural selection

some NPC's realized this, thats us, the autists who cant act natural because we understand every action is a simple scripted reaction to an external stimuli

am sad and angry knowing i have no free will and cannot change unless my environment does

Attached: 1534754719050.jpg (408x408, 46K)

Everyone else's opinions, concatenated, with the word "faggot" at the end.
Repeat five times

do you talk in your head? Can you spontaneously think of a melody and hear it in your head?

Attached: 1563234673453.jpg (810x547, 83K)

Why is an inner voice so important?

I don’t talk in my head for every decision I make. I ordered an iced coffee this morning without thinking in my head. But right now I’m thinking about my life and stuff

projection

hello user, i can say that i auto piloted through the last 2 years of college and continued for 1 more year after, life moves too fast on auto pilot, don't do what I did, don't have an attitude of "i'll try that new thing some other day" or "i'll ask that girl out next week", try to accomplish something you actually want to do each day, not just the things you need to do

if you continue down the path of auto pilot you will wake up a young man in an old man's body and you will hate yourself

continued:
even if you're in a shit situation and you're just biding your time, don't waste it, live each day with purpose

Your not an NPC, its some dumb fucking meme to make us sound crazy. I'm not an "npc" i have an "inner voice" your a fascist so that should tell you something. ignore this.

It's OK to be an NPC.

>slide thread
kys memeflag
sage

Attached: KYS.jpg (424x394, 12K)

If you notice that you can't come up with anything original, you may be an NPC.

Attached: heres your blah blah.jpg (214x317, 12K)

Listen to jorden Peterson.

youtu.be/Bf9Wen-j5Zw

Hope this helps

NPCs are people fixated on memories and ideas that have been heavily reinforced by outside forces (social pressure, media conditioning, etc.).
We all suffer from this to some degree.
It's not for sure at what point you go too far and shouldn't be considered a human being.

From your point of view toward yourself, does it even matter?
We all need a philosophy, a technique, to make us aware of our weaknesses and play to our strengths.

Enter Zen Buddhism.
This is the most concise and accurate way to learn what's going on.

Try reading this short book by the zen priest who taught the best samurai at the beginning of the Tokugawa Shogunate.
This philosophy is why Japan is still an ethnostate and relatively unaffected by degeneracy.

terebess.hu/zen/UnfetteredMind.pdf

I promise it will make you feel better even if you don't understand all the philosophical arguments.

youtu.be/Bf9Wen-j5Zw

there is literally no news besides the FBI closing the Sunspot observatory

You sound terrified that you're an NPC, a good sign, if you ask me.

sauce?

most people who happily jump through the hoops if life without even questioning any of it is probably an npc.

>read socrates

Kek. Which of his works would you recommend starting on!?

alamogordonews.com/story/news/local/2018/09/07/sunspot-observatory-south-cloudcroft-closed-due-security-issue/1227788002/

sage

Life moves slow for NPCs. They work their mundane wageslave jobs and watch the sportsball and look forward to the latest episode of Game of thrones or whatever.

If you experience real life, it moves fast

Attached: N.W.A-straight-outta-compton-cover-art-737x553.jpg (551x548, 224K)

if other people reply to you, then you are an NPC

the republic by Plato. Its "Plato and Socrates and their mates have a chat"

IOTBNPC

The inner voice isn't clear, could just be a navmesh update.

That's a bad sign, desu.
But tell us more. Hobbies, books, work, movies, whatever.

My inner voice only tells me to kms to escape this hell world

>he thinks non-NPCs play two-sided politics
>the NP(Dn)C

It's literally "How not to be an NPC 101"

Redditors are the front page of NPCs.

You're all NPCs

You can slowly evolve though

Attached: 1E5594B1-7E8C-435F-84D9-9D81001012AD.jpg (1024x211, 49K)

Thank you. It sounds to me like they evacuated a VIP, hence the helicopter. Hope it's nothing! heh heh :|

Sound good to me.

Attached: Npc.png (430x441, 94K)

What I thought everybody had that "second" inner voice that's actually you but you treat it as an another being/personality/opinion? Do some people really don't have it?

>How do I know if I’m an NPC?
>I’m starting to feel like I’m just living my life on autopilot.
>Seems like time is moving so quickly now. It’s already Wednesday and I’m not even sure what I’ve done this week
that's a good goy

Attached: saddle.jpg (480x516, 87K)

>
>Everyone is an NPC

You gollums wish that so bad

Attached: 1536704339300.png (490x586, 41K)

I know what you mean user. I've started seeing code everywhere since I started studying DNA in depth.

DNA is just a code that reacts to its environment to alter the expression of its genes. Altering the genes expressed will alter the cellular function. Our brains develop based on survival factor that guide neurons to where they are supposed to be. In this way the survival factors act as a code for what cell lives or dies. When the neuron is in place it will be affected by adjacent neurons as well as the environment (intracellular and extracellular). The length from the dendrite to the soma is a number measured in voltage. If enough neurons fire and synapse on the same neuron and the action potential is reached that neuron fires. So our brains calculate the algebraic sum of numbers and decide which neurons fire an action potential based on what fired before it. The way the neurons are organized affects what muscles are activated after depolarization, or what you think, or what you remember, or what you feel (literally or emotionally), or when you breathe.

All we are doing is reacting, that's why there's no point in thinking about how to act.

You think, therefore, are you?

Attached: 2fc.png (2299x2488, 112K)

Naw man, you are, therefore you think, therefore you think you are.

1. what if my inner voise is hostile to me?
2. what if a tramatic event caused the voise to fractal?

Attached: 20999738702_e966d0f62c_b.jpg (1024x819, 255K)