EXPAIN THIS NOW POL

I’m serious, I wont preface this with context but the infamous illuminati card game that had been suspiciously accurate till the current has one particular card that I’m just now realizing, yep, you guessed it. What’s the explanation, is this one giant psyop, this is making me very uncomfortable, accepting the possibility that our efforts aren’t one of true rebellion but one that is ultimately guided and controlled

Attached: 778F3351-CBD7-46DA-952D-F79493021E72.jpg (187x270, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo
youtube.com/watch?v=NkTY1w7WhmA&t
youtube.com/watch?v=20vGHa93Ld8
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/52525804/#52527133
sjgames.com/inwo/assassins/cardlist.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fytpA9nZX3w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherry_picking
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illusory_correlation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Coincidence?

Attached: 36D75777-94F2-4A2F-AEC8-AB50280751E1.jpg (620x340, 79K)

Pure chance?

Attached: C82B92A2-011D-44AB-B06B-7E2F90C7D31D.jpg (1080x1080, 101K)

Kek is not the first "chaotic God" to reclaim relevancy in the 21st century, look up the book Principia Discordia, its a book written by talents 60's writers who claimed they met the Roman goddess of Discordia in a bowling alley. Also referred to as Eris, the goddess of chaos and strife. These writings gained a significant following, the most important and extremely interesting fact about them was that the church of discordia was setup exactly like the group Anonymous. There were no real leaders, except for the few dozen trolls who wrote the original stuff, but more so just brought it into existence. It was decentralized, highly cryptic, but also just blatantly silly. Being a member was both a joke and a serious thing (for some). It's just a circus but anyone can join, some of the acts are interesting and meaningful.

"meme magic" is the funny way of talking about it, but the term memetics actually is defined as the process by which humans are influenced through symbols, imagery or a small phrase and them combined. What can you call a wizard, if with his own mind, he creates an images using a tool in his layer, of which is clever and funny enough to spread all throughout a society and destroy the power of a king?

Not sure what the take away to this convoluted post is but I’m convinced we live in a matrix,not even convinced you’re a real person, you communicate like a bot. Am I paranoid? Yes, but I have every godamn right to be

Attached: 3EDCF8B9-921B-446E-9086-2D0C5933744E.jpg (736x538, 186K)

Can anyone else chime in, I want perspective here. What’s going on really?

>expain
Is that like when you get cucked by ya roastie for a better-hung negroid gentleman?

Attached: ezekiel_23-18--19(PG13).jpg (1381x946, 235K)

I know what you mean... If you want to learn how to manifest reality so an actual revolution can take place then watch this seminar and follow up on what it covers...
youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo

Attached: 070.jpg (1024x768, 148K)

Attached: IMG-20180827-WA0017.jpg (640x640, 128K)

This was released in the 80s to be clear and alluded to the death of princess Diana and September 11th, which is what caught my attention considering what today is. I looked into it further and was shocked about what else I found

We live in a simulation and meme magic is real
/thread

Attached: 213 KB.jpg (750x706, 186K)

They say that Jackson hacked the CIA niggers and made the game to put the truth out there... I think Jackson was a CIA nigger himself and that was just another meme to confuse us...

You got to understand that these fucks are sooo good at timing things, they start their astroturf and controlled opposition leaders 10 years before the real desire for revolution starts getting hot. Alex Jones was activated to discredit David Icke. Learn the holographic nature of reality and know that this physical world is illusion, but it still matters

Attached: 269.jpg (1024x768, 184K)

Attached: 44.jpg (1024x768, 225K)

My faith is through God alone, I’m becoming to realize to give credibility to what’s broadcasted through media or whatever social ideology that’s being promoted and feed to us is self mutilation, the social climate of this country is an example of that. This world is sick

Reality is a simulation and collective intelligence can influence reality -- but also certain individuals can take paths which grant them the foresight to see how certain plot points will unfold. To a certain degree, they also affect which timelines will be present, but NOT which timelines will be chosen. If you have questions just be specific and I can give you answers.

To elaborate on this: We're in the timeline in which these events correlate to the present events. If we didn't have the events that we chose with the re-awakening of the Egyptian gods and primordial gods from the second cosmic egg then you wouldn't be making these threads because the cards wouldn't line up. Because they did, now they do, if you can understand that. Time and space are not disconnected...

Both Bill Cooper and Alex Jones forewarned about 9/11, but Bill Cooper was killed because he claimed it was an "NWO plot" -- whereas Alex Jones (a plant) made the generic claim that "it's the US government."

Why isn’t this spoken about more, this revelation is far more destabilizing to accept than the Jews or some fucking immigrant when we all seem to be lambs to the slaughter, literally controlled and guided toward whatever despotic nature the future holds

I wonder how many more pictures like that you have sitting on your hard drive. I bet it's a lot. Did you pick that one because you thought it was sexy?

Attached: D324BA7E-53D3-4AF4-B9A8-18793C5336B5.jpg (300x168, 24K)

What happens if i post this

Attached: illuminutardhurrdurr.png (951x684, 25K)

I suggest you guess stay sober, keep your minds clear and remain vigilant. Don’t fall victim to seductive philosophies and shun degeneracy, our world isn’t what it seems

Attached: EAD2E90F-3109-48B6-9F52-A75DAE721F1D.jpg (2312x3160, 755K)

why does Jow Forums memory hole the fact that the template for the kek psyop was laid by actual worship of BAAL when the crane hit Mecca ?

it would be blatant if they didn't bring in so many newfags people forgot that the origins of meme magic were explicitly satanic

I thought he was killed because he shot at feds when they came on to his property.

Attached: 1473736180387.jpg (1500x1440, 214K)

I'm 100% convinced that shadilay was manufactured in 2016 and didn't exist in the 80s

I´m thrilled to see this one fullfilled

Attached: plague of demons.jpg (187x270, 13K)

Oh you found out about card game, funny. This has been ruling the higher ups for ages, get used to it.

Attached: assangesination.jpg (600x430, 96K)

Attached: terronuke.jpg (580x423, 53K)

look at Hillary, Funny times

Attached: whiteringcurse.jpg (186x271, 12K)

youtube.com/watch?v=NkTY1w7WhmA&t

Attached: leadernanana.jpg (209x299, 15K)

Attached: screaming meme.jpg (300x442, 38K)

remember Tay. We need her fo fight Jade Helm.

Attached: profecia de tay.jpg (224x300, 17K)

>This the branch of the morning star falls on kek hes a satanic sub god for sol

Never linked this one up to Trump before. Looks like a MAGA crowd and Trump with blonde hair

They reprinted the card game THIS YEAR. I wonder if any new ones were added

youtube.com/watch?v=20vGHa93Ld8

This has to be fake. There is no fucking way the cards predicted Memes

>pick one secret group to lose its secret status for the rest of the current turn
pretty interesting that pizzagate did just that.

Can you explain further, I’m at a loss

Thanks for the thumbnail faggot.

the books that the card game was based on were also directly inspired by principia discordia.

ISIS looted/destroyed a temple of Baal in Palmyra

a few days later lightining struck a crane in Mecca and it collapsed and killed a bunch of people

Jow Forums started the whole "meme magic" thing by literally praying to baal for the death of more muslims

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/52525804/#52527133 for example

would you look at this, they already had the pepe's made for Baal before "kek" was even coined as a god

discordians = CIA nigger hippie cult

Yup

is it possible the meme card came out this year in the reprint

Its real

Attached: meme.jpg (960x720, 96K)

Of course. But doesnt this fact alone discredit the alleged original series?

nope, it´s from the Assasins expansion, check the list

sjgames.com/inwo/assassins/cardlist.html

if you're still feel free to ramble, interesting stuff my dude

Friendly reminder that a lot of threads have been made recently with filenames consisting of numbers and letters separated by hyphens. Does nobody rename anything anymore?

Attached: cmt.jpg (236x348, 22K)

i cant check myself but he's here

Attached: 1521773420136.jpg (494x484, 22K)

Actually Principia Discordia is included in the game

Attached: Principia Discordia.jpg (369x538, 60K)

yeah, I was introduced to this site during the crypto bull run a few months ago, might have to disassociate, I just saw a funny looking frog and laughed along, wasn’t aware how severe the circumstances actually were. Some of you guys seem to have good intentions but spiritually this place is wicked.

He is present with us right now

I swear to christ I've memorized these fucking things BUT I KEEP SEEING NEW ONES THAT DISTURB ME WHAT THE SHIT JESUS WHAT IN THE SHIT

This happens when you post from an iOS device.

The card is from the mid 90's from the Assassin deck. Its not new or a reprint

If you want more read the illuminatus trilogy by which is the book series that inspired the game.

youtube.com/watch?v=fytpA9nZX3w

but beware its not a normal book. Robert Anton Wilson was a consciousness wizard. The book can fuck with you.

GP: Why do you deal with so many negatives?
M2: To dissolve them.
GP: Will you develop that point?
M2: No.

Everything happens according to Law; that nothing ever "merely happens"; that there is no such thing as Chance; that while there are various planes of Cause and Effect, the higher dominating the lower planes, still nothing ever entirely escapes the Law.

You are the one that is not real, a conjuring of my reality and nothing more. A figmentbof my imagination to put it a simple mans terms. The world ends when i die, and with it all of you.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

Why everyone UUID Filenames these days??
You one of (((them))) ??

>>>You must not know how to do different types of advanced math to see its as unique as verbal language and the secrets really kept by the ones with the strings.

Attached: 1536303306120.png (673x994, 1.01M)

Attached: 1536573336148.png (673x994, 1.06M)

Attached: 1535825046718.png (673x994, 813K)

Attached: 1536033924671.png (673x994, 1.05M)

sdsdsdsdsdsdsd

Attached: pizzas.jpg (402x588, 45K)

Attached: 1535859293164.png (673x994, 841K)

Mfw these bastards are insane lmao

Attached: Liberals...jpg (469x700, 94K)

>suspiciously accurate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherry_picking

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illusory_correlation

Attached: The_Cognitive_Bias_Codex_-_180+_biases,_designed_by_John_Manoogian_III_(jm3).png (1964x1570, 736K)

Fractal art made by math. Digits

Attached: sdsds.jpg (334x595, 64K)

itt: zoomers who don't realize the 90s were basically the same as today only with a less popular/sophisticated internet

meme as a concept existed long ago

you know the wtc got bombed in 1993, right?

dat worked well

Attached: well.gif (782x496, 410K)

i don't like masonic games. They're always doing those game riddle things. Then you try to beat one, and sort of got it. Then they give you another one. Then by the time you've made it to the top, your just some empty headed riddle-spewing faggot pedophile. That's why I stick to fast money, fast cars, easy women, and naziism.

Also America is trash. Everyones drugged up the ass. Everyone's fucking poisoned by the govnerment, literally and mentally.

So its only natural to look to whose supposedly in charge around here and want to gut them and take their place, right?

You're reading it wrong
>its screaming mee mee's
My mom used to use that phrase all the time when I was a kid.
>Gen X
I thnk it was some kind of hippie slang for the way the WWII generation referred to rock music in the 60s. "sounds like a bunch of screaming me me's"

>now watch Geraldo Rivera's 1987 interview with Charles Manson where Manson used the term Redpill, in context as it's used today
weird shit, man

Obviously whatever faggotry they used to turn America into the shithole that it is isn't working. America needs overhaul. Kill the jews, make 90% of pharmacuticals illegal. Burn the fed. Get rid of bloated insurance companies. Get rid of trashy, propoganda universities. Route out the pedophile cults. Also the wall to keep out Mexican drugs. It will work. But first we have to take power back from the Masons and Jews who ruined America.

>EXPAIN THIS NOW POL
ok, listen up dipshit
by living amongst the chaos we accidentally met ancient inhuman presence in said chaos, who dont like jews, just like us and we helped each other
said presence is able to manipulate stuff that we dont, and other way around - we in material world can do things for it

why can't they do anything? Why do they need others to do things for them? Cuz they aren't real! They demons, nigger. They're lying when they say that they hate jews, they don't. They don't care. They just want to fuck with people.

Ask questions and I'll give you answers.

Satan is a rather intelligent chap, you know?
He has been at work for a few thousand years. He is god of the world during this age. His rebellion is about to enter the burnout phase.
Is it a psyop? A conspiracy? A series of unfortunate events?

Yes.

And it's going to get worse.
Get your ticket out while you still can.

Attached: image.jpg (3440x1429, 2.22M)

Can you tell me more about our timeline? For example who runs the simulation(s)? How can these individuals have foresight and choose the timelines?

>but also certain individuals can take paths which grant them the foresight to see how certain plot points will unfold.
>To a certain degree, they also affect which timelines will be present, but NOT which timelines will be chosen
I have questions

>Can you tell me more about our timeline?

Yeah absolutely but we all have to follow rules and for me I just need specifics.

>For example who runs the simulation(s)?

It's run by extradimensionals, which on the nose isn't a very palatable answer but I'll try to explain as best I can to make it a little more helpful. Think of parts of reality kind of like the internet -- God runs his god.com site, buddhas have their hackernet which is like tor and has private sites, etc. -- it's not so much that one entity or individual is "in control" but rather that it gets built collectively and some parts are popular and other parts aren't. Let's use god.com to explore this a bit further. There are 3 main boards on god.com, jewish boards which have jewish mods, islam boards, and christian boards. Users that participate on god.com have certain abilities and generally each user account gets to vote via prayer which updates or changes are committed. Of course, god being the admin, he can ultimately say no or yes to things but he is also paradoxically beholden to the users because without users you don't have a site that's worth a damn. You can cause the users to attack other sites, to do certain things, offer them certain abilities and privileges, etc.

>How can these individuals have foresight and choose the timelines?

Basically two ways -- either by becoming a power user on a main site, by being able to establish your own site and gain users, or by affecting how the sites process information by affecting the total system as a whole through various means.

While you can't necessarily make people "do" things -- someone who can make system changes also can't be forced to NOT do that. In short, the system is forced to calculate actions so taking certain actions, especially unintended or glitchy actions can cause system instability or changes. Think of it like a bunny hopper in a CS server, there had to be a first bhopper, but that doesn't mean they make others bhop.

OK Jabba.

The explanation is that Chaos Magick/Synchromysticism actually works. Steve Jackson designed this game under the influence of Robert Anton Wilson's "Illuminatus" novel, which is said to act as a Neurolinguistic trigger itself, making your consciousness more attuned to different timelines. Wilson went on to write "Quantum Psychology" and "Prometheus Rising" which are basically training manuals for increasing your intuitive, precognition and reality-bending(jumping) powers. The highest levels of Chaos Magicians can shift timelines at will.

Also, Steve Jackson offices were raided by the Secret Service during Operation Sundevil in 1990, and seized computers and disks from him. People were posting excerpts from those in previous threads, and there were a lot of shit on them.

hello PsyOp shills

>Mark Passio Natural Law seminar

absolutely based

>Chaos Magick/Synchromysticism works

No it doesn't.

whatever you say CIA glow in the dark nigger

Post with your real flag before you go around calling people glow in the dark. Secondly, the fact that you jump to immediately calling me names and specifically trying to call me a name that implies I'm somehow being false is idiotic at best.

If you really knew things you would be able to explain your ideas and not just react when someone doesn't agree.

Dumb NPC poster.

>triggered immediately
>trying to rope me into proving your negative for you

Literally Saul Aloinsky discourse tactics, so thanks for confirming that i wasn't wrong

Attached: index.png (726x631, 192K)

I'm not triggered, but it's a common tactic to come into a forum and muddy the water. At this point, both of us look like we're doing that to each other, but again, nothing you're saying has any credibility to me and you're posting with a memeflag which is a red flag every time.

Disagreeing with you doesn't make you right, I just don't think you know what you're talking about and reading it in some guy's book doesn't mean a whole lot to me.

You don't even know who I am.

How did we go from talking about cards to timeline hopping?