US will nuke it's self with anger that Putin played like a genious

"Putin offers Japan’s Abe peace treaty by end of year without preconditions"
Published time: 12 Sep, 2018.

Russian President Vladimir Putin offered Japanese leader Shinzo Abe a peace treaty between the two countries without preconditions by the end of the year
The two leaders met on Wednesday at the Eastern Economic Forum taking place in Vladivostok in Russia’s Far East.
“Let’s conclude a peace treaty – not now but till the end of the year, without any preconditions,” Putin said.

rt.com/news/438235-putin-japan-peace-treaty/

MORE DETAILS TO FOLLOW

Attached: breaking-news-alert.jpg (1999x714, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nh8UyP9FBTo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Putin
you do know his main point of office is to ask the u.s. for loans, don't you?

Peace is good. Should be more of it. What war are they ending?

>genious

WW2. Hopefully this means Putin is willing to return the northern islands.

>US will nuke it's self with anger that Putin played like a genious

Attached: 1516053375531.gif (200x200, 1.89M)

This

Not war, but probably territorial waters agreements are being made.
I wonder if Xi is gonna invite Abe to those nifty manmade islands right before unleashing ayylmao ships onto the west coast of USA

I doubt this. If they offered it it would be filled with Koreans and AIDS infected Russians just like in Konigsberg.

>tfw today I learned Japan and Russia never officially ended WW2.

Attached: wat.png (355x353, 145K)

I is shevun yeas ole

NO! Fuck that! Japan stopped producing good animes and they only produce magical loli shameless boner activators, i bet a bomb or two will fix that and Make Anime Great Again

Attached: images.jpg (202x249, 11K)

Then there will only be Takeshima to fight about.

this means war is on the horizon

Nice try kike, but looks like your crop is going to be making anime great again actually.

You sure don't know anything about anime, though I guess that's true of almost all 'fans' of the medium who just look at whatever fucking /a/ (reddit) is talking about.

Why do you think the Russian hid his flag?

I wonder if the niggers will plunder plutonium after the hurricane hits

>dont know anything about anime
Sorry for not being a weaboo, theres more to the season then AOT

Putin is so dumb. Peace between Russia and Japan means that we will give them the southern Kuril Islands, fuck.

>this is all about some stupid Islands The japs claim is theirs

Some of (you) need to try different sources

>I wonder if the niggers will plunder plutonium after the hurricane hits

Lol what did JIDF mean by this

Attached: Jidfiswacist.jpg (493x149, 25K)

Shouldn't you be posting about false flags GRU?

Offering Japan a peace deal while simultaneously conducting the largest military exercise since WW2 with China, right on Japan's doorstep sounds more like a threat. Some 300,000 troops, 3,500 tanks and a shitload of missiles and planes are involved in operation Vostok. Putting those figures into context, Britain only has 250 tanks.

youtu.be/Nh8UyP9FBTo

*correction 36,000 tanks

Silver metals was worth nothing in the days of solomon you "$ay lmao ricky tan$" satanic kike of a synagogue of .de magog's usiry middle earth sins of a black hole sun cult centered around altar boy ritual sodomy selections at kid stage for faggotry pageants and corrupt chinese checker meme flag idolatry sin against JESUS christ the LORD.

Attached: sky stellarium for globe.jpg (2138x1066, 548K)

Golden ticket for augustus drumpf.

Make anime gifs again.

lmfao what kind of bot reply is this

High test super genius calvinist. Tiger style. Shaolin wu tang style vs the lo pan. Blonde lead the blind

Attached: IMG-20180618-WA0007.jpg (3264x1836, 1.13M)

All our bases belong what now?

Behold the true road to samarkand overlay ophiuchus a cross the world map. Far east trading co of a prime Ecorp wzrd of the we$ t coast SEAt. Of cepheus and cephas gospels of christs anglo european origin oceans away from the source of californication.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-01-13-55-51.png (720x1280, 1006K)

I think he was Jewish and not a Chad leader but I won't be able for a carton to be used by them and become more conservative than he has been in place for two years and a half of his votes are not elected to the Senate.

Behold this one is willing and willing and able and the breakdown of your mouth during a full moon is not going directly against you or your body to make laugh and to see the secret.

I doubt it. It just a big words, nothing else. Also peace deal mean that Japan at least recognise Northern Kurils as russian land. Abe will never do it. It will be suicide for him and his party.

No bot. Just the cypher for you npcs to unlock and escape the matrix. Archives con firm. Get comfy I dont want your money lile Q shills I want you to devote time to the mystery of our day. Its parsed L tongues for gifted wizard woke pee pol and chan peons can ignore the contents like a squib to a super sonic storm of dc mystics swept like a hurricane. Same as hawaii littpe league. None shall enter the kingdom of heaven without acknowledging the christ comrade to the pilgrim mages around the world and a cross the earth by compass amd pro tractors. The golden grain of an agrairian new moon comes post 70th emmys. LAdies die first for an illuminatro of a cool aid convention. Heads will roll when butters gets his what what limelight of an ayylmao anal probe mr robot cartman gemini recieves yuris psychic dominator blueprint of bevelle and the mk ultra machine of veg gunn musical 666 souled out sodomite where grunge defiled the metal to rape the worlf for profits of false prophets in a fallout universe of a mass effect cgi stop motion cinematropolis. I knownyou devils fancy a riddle as sure as jul ews dance to a fiddle. I just came to say r.I.p to ty3 hilinski. Luke 20:01-17. A space odd I see. The 13 roster and a clone war of arena champions vs nameless chan peons in the 666 team deathmatch. No rematch in the knockout tourney brackets. Who will survive in america. Place your bets on the storm to sweep from west to east coast along the trade winds when an emp toxic airborne event eefeats babylon like samson and jerico. Kingdome was am inside job. Beiberhole69 where the sun dont shine.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-24-19-31-11.png (720x1280, 198K)

nice schitzo/speed posting

Attached: sijra[1].jpg (413x500, 173K)

I was today years old when I learned this. I thought NK and SK was the only case.

Oh no, Russia loses .001% of its land while japan gains almost 50%.

Waste of time.
Japan is still under occupation by ZOG niggers
Japan has no navy or airforce to speak of that it controls itself
US occupying nigger force when not raping underage Japanese girls maintains a large military presence

Yes bring me the water and you will assume that the nestorians held onto you for all public service purposes for the rich and well educated ones that have been working for something else that is wasted on the corner of your kid and your family is going on with your own opposition to the eventual fall of society as well as any time you have anything to say to them and become more conservative than the last time I hear the same thing in gold and you know it was the sex s and I both had the law s class multi purpose in my own life as well name it as I was specific and it is known as a power play in my head that is a little too h for the last couple are the good of the 16th and I believe were the only ones that were in Ur room with the Hound and they over the last time they had to deal to get paper towels to be used in a way that's been going to ask you to do that last night for a couple inches and then you would be the bad boy in a way that's been a long overdue journey and I both had a system of the nation and I believe were at least a few years old that we had to go pizza and I both know who each of the 16th and the refusal of our constitution is for the last couple are out in a while and we got a little too hard and they go out there for the last time they are in the middle east or in a way that's not a solution that is a thing with Zoroastrians or a group that has a large part in the middle of the world and we still have a problem with it that the nestorians are not allowed in this case to the bill of rights to be used in a while when they have a new movie and a lot more like that and they go full of their seas from the 1700's in a while.

Attached: anime in one photo.jpg (1365x1586, 481K)