Norm MacDonald - "Roseanne and Louis CK are OK" - Tonight show cancelled

Yes! Racism is not OK! Sexism is not OK!

Norm MacDonald is GASLIGHTING the victims of Roseanne's RACISM. Norm MacDonald is NORMALIZING Louis CK's sexual overtures to women.

It is good, after Jimmy Fallon let Trump appear likable, that he is waking up and CANCELLING Norm MacDonald's appearance after his OUTRAGEOUS statement defending Roseanne and Louis CK.

foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/09/12/norm-macdonalds-tonight-show-appearance-canceled-after-metoo-comment.html

“Out of sensitivity to our audience and in light of Norm Macdonald’s comments in the press today, The Tonight Show has decided to cancel his appearance on Tuesday’s telecast,” a spokesperson for the late-night talk show said Tuesday night.

Attached: norm-macdonald.jpg (2000x1000, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1lyCh0sOlrE
youtube.com/watch?v=esGl6IbVE1Y&t=0s
youtu.be/EeaH_0NRDZw
youtu.be/2_i0uvsyTPg
youtube.com/watch?v=hs5mv6kC0TI
youtube.com/watch?v=fiPLBR5C_Xc
youtube.com/watch?v=2_0q_CXl41s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Norm MacDonald is a national treasure.

hah?

Norm is a guy that isn't hated by anyone close to normal. This is a bad move.

(((Rossane))) gave him his first writing job and he had to see her humiliated in front of the whole country

Louis CK is a cuck who asked women to watch him crank. Roseanne isn't racist for pointing out a monkey woman looked like a monkey.

cancelled before it even aired? shit

Attached: colonel-sanders.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

anyone else pissed? we need our own metoo moment - #pissedtoo

It was just a matter of time. Norm has been on their hit list forever. Now they've got him. Expect his Netflix show to be canceled and deleted.

>literally SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: 1523653242308.jpg (750x1018, 108K)

Howard Stern wont have him on anymore for a reason. Howard knew what was coming and grabbed his ankles to get ass raped for a few more years of pathetic mainstreme attention that nobody even listens to.

I've listen to Norm's show on youtube more than modern Howard and I don't even really like it but it's still 1000times better.

Shit is so censored these days we're watching guys that were top game 20years ago with NO KNEW people to come up because Sam Hyde is the devil

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 8K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1lyCh0sOlrE

There is literally no victim in Roseanne's "controversy" - she insulted a wildly successful elderly stateswoman and had no impact on her life. She was "mean" . I cant believe this is controversial

Attached: russsssssst.gif (280x200, 37K)

>Louis CK is a KEK who asked women to watch him crank
>who asked women
>asked
Think whatever you want of him but he literally did nothing wrong

he's canadian

these threads are shills

god damnit norm

He worded it fucking terribly. Just zero press game, good god. What a fucking disappointment. I fucking KNEWWWWW as soon as his show was coming out they'd be gunning for him. and now he does this. he just hands them this big fat retarded fucking stupid shit. These p e o p l e find ANY excuse and he just fucking shits a steamy one out for them. FUCKING IDIOT. I love him but wow. Guiness book of fucking retards, more of a comment really. haamburger

Comedians are supposed to push the limits. Imagine Sam Kinison "toning down" his rant about starving Africans - it would have failed. Comedians are not supposed to be self-censoring faggots who run every single word past a marketing committee.

I don't even think it was that badly worded in all honesty. He was pretty bloody clear and specific in what he said.

Cancelling his tonight show appearance is so fucking weak, especially after the kind comments he made about Fallon.

>1 post by this id

I simply don't understand the thinking behind these comments, unless it's low level shilling/trolling of the board.

That's retarded. Norm shouldn't apologize and he should tell everyone who turned on him to fuck off.

>our audience
Even Jews are like "whaa?

Attached: sjw marxist scum america.jpg (1051x1423, 667K)

fuck offf shill

>As if Norm MacDonald gives a shit
lol

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Best vid, hands down.

Attached: 1529365397201.jpg (390x285, 27K)

go fuckyourself

see

google captha bump because fuck u

>That's retarded. Norm shouldn't apologize and he should tell everyone who turned on him to fuck off.

Blood in the water. Fortunately the US is free speech heaven......

Sure man you stick it to the genpop retards, lose your netflix show and never work again. That's called being REAL maaan. It wasn't even a bit. He was being sincere and goddamnit he comes off as much of a basket case as roseanne. Why can't people just play it safe and keep their mouths shut? Same shit happened to MDE fucking ridiculous

Of course its retarded and infuriating but its 2018. It doesn't matter what he said. These fucking fuckers LIE, okay? they twist the words around and imply things and omit others and highlight things to make you look like SHIT. This is happening because he's a shhhhh conservative. HOW do you not know this by now this is what these people do! real jerks!

so?? now there are 2

>Why can't people just play it safe and keep their mouths shut?
Because FUCK YOU

Attached: jews fuck up kids brain.jpg (1600x1084, 310K)

Women need to be treated like children. He committed the crime of actually believing they were adults capable of consent.

He didn't specify the nation

Tonight Show should be renamed to ShitShow

cutting your nose to spite your face

Norm is so fucking red pilled

You know who else liked to cancel appearances?

Hitler.

and donald drumphd

I have $15. Where is Adam Eget?

Attached: elvis macdonald.jpg (269x374, 16K)

>norm gives a shit about what second rate shills think
how does this get him cancelled when he has this to say about 9/11
>youtube.com/watch?v=esGl6IbVE1Y&t=0s

I'd like to punch him right in that cunt face of his.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

gaslighting??? hahahaha the subversive fucks are calling norm subversive. if it wasnt so funny id be crying

that would be for the best, i am not looking forward to the jewish garbage they're gonna have him doing on Jewflix

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

This.
I wish we could appropriate Norm but he’s a Canuck. I think he genuinely loves both Canada and the US. This just reaffirms that Norm is ballsier than most and that Fallon is a huge cuck.

makes me sad. he's so real and talented, goes out of his way to not be a samefag and go for cheap laughs. he's so good at delivery and i wish he'd be on TV more. ticks me off that people take his defense of probably the least severe cases of 'racism' or 'rape' to start another witchhunt for some easy headlines and minority-defender/gender-warrior medals. hopefully he doesnt lose his netflix gig and the momentum off his podcast that he did something good with, created it from the bottom up with just his old SNL connections and such.

>how come there's an APP for everything, except for how to rape a baby
yeah, I don't think Norm is going to worry about hurting some feels

kitchener leslie strikes again

>Howard Stern wont have him on anymore
he's on stern now

If this happens I'll be so fucking livid

norm doesn't give a fuck about anything

Kek
the fuck is this shit?

Attached: >MR.png (616x818, 222K)

I think that's a quote from his comic novel. That's priceless.

>Louis CK is a cuck who asked women to watch him crank
But he literally asked for consent. That's stare rape

Attached: MrHeller.png (1247x618, 557K)

>Out of sensitivity to our audience

Well of course. The only people who watch failed comedians relegated to late-night television are the hyper-sensitive Twitterati. Regular people are in bed because they have jobs.

Attached: UN Fag.png (900x900, 294K)

>I'm stern AND bewildered!

She sums up her generation.

>failed comedians
>norm macdonald
pick only one

>she

>pick only one
I'm talking about the host, dummy.

He's talking about Fallon.

they're at it again

Attached: itsamemario.png (790x684, 454K)

What a fat loathsome animal with no self-awareness and a fluoride stare.

Took twenty minutes when I arrived in the office this morning to infuriate myself by reading Twitter users railing against him. Humourless, joyless, witless freaks.

Norm is a paragon of everything they hate - individuality, creativity, everyday masculinity - and it kills them! He makes comedy aficionados and blue collar guys laugh like those effeminate podcasting pussies never could and they’ll never forgive him for it.

To think she paid a photographer good money for those photos of herself so she could pretend to not be a nobody that's grasping at relevance by being completely status-quo.

Sick of these fucking children-adults. Guarantee she’s never written a joke worth dick. Just one of these podcast cunts who says “like really...” and has a huge audience of women and gays by being sassy and inept. Show me a comedian her age whose set isn’t based around SJW’ism and/or the premise ‘I’m not good at being an adult’. It’s fucking tedious and an epidemic.

fuck,
nvm i'm tarded.

Attached: 1523564411910.jpg (1826x1795, 191K)

He's a comics comic and well respected in that world

>You know, I've never been one to keep up with the latest trends. When everyone else was burning CDs, I was still burning books.

He’s a comic’s comic AND appeals to ordinary joes. That’s the mark of a great comedian and something these schmucks will never achieve.

>he apologized
Oh no. Dammit, Norm.

The left won't stop until the entire world is devoid of joy

fucking sad

>Sam Kinison "toning down" his rant about starving Africans
Now there is an idea. Sam Kinison is dead. Spreading his word might turn up interesting results.

They really are crypto-Islamists.

He's easily my favourite comedian. He genuinely seems to care about the art of comedy and blatantly enjoys it too. His youtube show was such a great watch because of that.I also love how he has several distinct styles including beautiful compact jokes like and then his long, slow, rambly stories which are a genuinely enjoyable ride.

>Louis CK is a cuck who asked women to watch him crank.
Drug resistant Super gonorrhea in US and that flesh eating STD in Britain ... we'll all be doing it the Louis CK style soon. Wanking it from a distance.

I’m sure he cares a lot
youtu.be/EeaH_0NRDZw
Norm is the best fucking comedian of our time

>wildly successful elderly stateswoman
If you are iranian I guess.

youtu.be/2_i0uvsyTPg

Attached: circumfrenceproblem.jpg (2000x1344, 789K)

Op is a dumbass typical leftist that doesnt understand real humor so they have to ruin if for everyone else by being insecure and pathetic

Damn. NPCs are getting triggered again.

youtube.com/watch?v=hs5mv6kC0TI

Attached: A message from the Alt Right Get Swole Get Active and Start Families_67667.jpg (480x360, 15K)

youtube.com/watch?v=fiPLBR5C_Xc

most reddit post on the site rn desu

Attached: 1526465577857.gif (257x212, 2.91M)

Attached: kikewise.png (601x267, 30K)

He's been one of the few funny guys out there that I can laugh at because of this. "dirty work" is a treasure.

It was actually ok for family friendly PG comedy up until the "Explorer's were histories greatest monsters" part.

most reddit comment on the site now desu. stop talking like a teenager

Attached: Screenshot_201809090832132.png (1080x710, 434K)

i dont think i used a single one of those. regardless ive been here since you were a toddler and my dick is bigger than yours

is this val?

Attached: valjarrett.jpg (594x502, 98K)

val is planet of the apes

Attached: Barack_Obama_and_Valerie_Jarrett_in_the_West_Wing_corridor_cropped.jpg (800x681, 71K)

val is muslim brotherhood

so is the tonight show

Attached: muslimbrotherhood-e1455319635973.jpg (702x315, 51K)

>Rosanne posted a racist tweet
Fake news

youtube.com/watch?v=2_0q_CXl41s

Look, would it be so bad if comedy was created in labs by some jew trying to hit our pleasure receptors? The avengers was a success