The (((media's))) obsession with defaming Alex Jones...

the (((media's))) obsession with defaming Alex Jones. what is going on he has been kicked off of everything on the internet, I don't even really like him that much and I'm starting to feel sorry for him, talk about beating a dead horse.

Attached: nyt alex jones.png (212x204, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

britannica.com/topic/Federal-Reserve-System
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Warburg
youtube.com/watch?v=ySVGAS9JkPY
youtube.com/watch?v=lJ79gyvaxWs
youtube.com/watch?v=Tz1W0UoucQU
youtube.com/watch?v=C1jeXMF25eM
scientificamerican.com/article/snake-oil-salesmen-knew-something/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He is done one he can't sell anymore bone broth or supermale vitality

>A Federal Reserve bank is a privately owned corporation established pursuant to the Federal Reserve Act to serve the public interest

britannica.com/topic/Federal-Reserve-System

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Warburg

youtube.com/watch?v=ySVGAS9JkPY

Attached: 1536741037386.jpg (600x396, 98K)

The press is the enemy of the people. They give a platform to pedophiles like Dennis Mintun but deny one to Alex Jones.

Lmao you feel bad because you’re retarded.
>guy is modern snake oil salesman
>snake oil salesmen used to be beaten and killed like they should
>this literally just gets quoted for saying the batshit insane stuff he says unapologetically

I see no problems here

Joe Rogan, if you are reading this, i hope you get reamed in the ass by a mechanical dwarfs and shapeshifting lizards you faithless fuck. a shitty standup comedian saying AJ went too far with sandy hook. you are a chameleon faggot.

no one knows what happened. it seems not even Jow Forums has a clue why they canned the beast

The only snakes oil salesman here are the people who promise that racism/sexism/homophobia will end if they deplatform people/statues.

for example
see, not a single clue

can you guys at least come up with another word besides snakeoil? i dont think you realize how obvious the lingo and phrases from the skeptic community stand out. you faggots make me wince with that shit.

AJ sells suppliments. some creeps sent his stuff to laboratories thinking theyd rip AJ a new one but found out they were legit so they had to shut the fuck up.

stop supporting the neolib/neocon hegemony and their collusion with big tech to silence their enemies. even fellow commies would be disgusted with you

BUT MAH PARENTS OF DEAD CHILDREN ARE HARASSED. THEY ARE LOCKING CHILDREN IN CAGES AT THE BORDER. JONES THREATENED TO MURDER MUELLER: STRAIGHT UP MURDER THE PIG. HE IS AN ASSHOLE TO HIS OWN CHILDREN.

JUST NOT A PEDOPHILE OR A RUSSIAN LOVER. OR IS HE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

joe rogan is a forked tongued little bitch and you are a twat

Why did OP only post one comment

>can you stop using word that triggers me???

How bout no?

>How the NYT makes money

Attached: Soros.jpg (649x433, 33K)

He is an actor who sells crazy stories with a nugget of truth. His primary income is water filters and SUPER MALE VITALITY.
And you guys went and turned him into a martyr for free speech.

Congratulations, you played yourself.

because I am lurking, one one has said anything of interest yet.

Attached: crymoar.png (431x406, 246K)

prove it

base semit

That he plays the role of a crazy conspiracy theorist or that he sells water filters?

Blow me, ahmed

>you guys went and turned him into a martyr for free speech.
is the dare.

What? Sorry you want to live in society where local retards don’t get shamed for saying stupid stuff

....I'm tired of having this conversation with you shill/infowars intern
>William cooper
>Nigga hawks vitamins
>Most game changing thing he does is read headlines
Good riddance.

So now that they have kicked him off numerous platforms, they are making money doing videos and stories about him huh

>loudmouth arshole
nobody cares

Jow Forums lost thier edge.

I agree that he's a sensationalist conman, but:
What happens if someone decides what you're saying is snake oil?
Or what scientists say?
Or what a credible news source says?
Or what a political party says?
Or what a race says?
Or what a gender says?
Or what citizens say?

Free speech makes it so nobody gets silenced, but people can choose to not listen and to insult or support people of their choice. Doing it your way results in a core group that never dies because the more they're attacked the more they believe. I'd prefer them be ignored, get bored and die out since they have no direct influence.

He challenged their 100yr old Empires by selling out and being a lying snake.

THREAD\\

Attached: 1535396635103.jpg (480x598, 167K)

Look at all the fucking press he's gotten from it. Look at how many downloads the infowars app got before Apple pulled it.

Better than living in a society where people get sent to free speech gulag. You protested the free speech zones instituted under George W., didn't you? You're now supporting monopolies rights to do the exact same thing on an infinitely larger scale.

And you gave it all up to monster corporations just because you didn't like what a clown said. Well done, "comrade".

I've noticed, It's gotten very mild mannered here lately.

NPC detected

>See that guy presenting calm and rational facts that are hard to disprove, well he's just like screaming madmen Alex Jones who rants about gay frogs making it seem like its nonsense when its actually true but no one can get to that point because he won't stop screaming about inter dimensional vampires
Jones is here to make the patriot movement look crazy

Yeah but he wasn’t being ignored. Ppl gobbled him up. He wasn’t some looney online he was THE looney online.

And also, private companies decided to not wanting to associate with an idiot is not a violation of freedom of speech. Should the government force YouTube to host his videos? What are you fucking retarded?

well snakeoil is alright but you fucks overused it. also a commie skeptic is an oxymoron

aren't they only making him more famous?

i'm not a NPC you paranoid fagot.

yes, AJ is nationally local....

he is also simply being shamed, right before the midterms, while discussing fbi/doj malfeasance... nothing to see here!

>you hated it when government prevented free speech because that’s what they’re suppose to protect
>so why not hate it when corporations who have no obligation to provide platforms for crazy people don’t protect my twisted, oddly misinformed definition of free speech?

Eat my cooch retard, read a fucking book before you try to debate online

but tech giants colluding with powerful politicians skirted the constitution by using their monopolistic powers to shut down AJs ability to speak to and associate with who he wants.

he is martyr for free speech

You've exchanged one oppressor for another. Congratulations.
Read a book besides Das Kapital and actually think for yourself, don't just regurgitate opinions you were taught to regurgitate.

I keep seeing these same buzzwords popping up in every AJ thread. "Snake oil salesman", "gatekeeper", "controlled op", and about 8 other keywords and phrases. I'm convinced Shareblue has been astroturfing these threads, or at least they were when the topic was red hot. Of course, regular numbskull anons start taking on the terms via osmosis after they've seen them spammed a thousand times.

Attached: 6334372384.png (545x831, 236K)

a commie fighting for the bourgeois establishment and speaking like a right wing libertarian... wtf happened to everyone?

yes, but its blatantly obvious what they are doing, its just like what they are doing to trump. They hate Alex so much, and they reveling in their victory right now.

>the (((new york times)))

Attached: nyt.jpg (1485x2290, 1.35M)

They're too fucking stupid to realize they're nothing but useful idiots to monster corporations.
Just like Antifa who support other monster corporations when they want open borders for cheap labour.

>the (((new york times)))

Attached: NYT commie killings ok.jpg (2270x1110, 552K)

If I don’t use YouTube, is it still my oppressor? If don’t read NYT or check out comments on reddit, do these companies rule me?
I get what you’re saying, theres no constitution or law that says YouTube or Apple have to give platform to Alex Jones, and the only really motivating reason they did ban him is because it wasn’t monetarily viable. You wouldn’t as a company to do something that wouldn’t make them money, right? Because they won’t do it.

yeah man. notice many come from the skeptic community. people from that culture can easily be picked out just by how they act, but key phrases pop up as well. im disgusted, because although as a Christian i have faught with many skeptics, they are usually freedom loving. they would mock AJ, but they wouldnt dream of talking about shutting him down.

i know there was a sharp division in the skeptic community between lefties and lefty libertarians and right leaning sorts. are these anti liberty types from the lefty skeptic community?

Attached: germany-tolerance-multiculturalism-blood-terrorist-attack-merkel-smiling-eu-genocide.jpg (530x282, 51K)

The JQ is rising and (((they))) are freaking the fuck out.

youtube.com/watch?v=lJ79gyvaxWs (banned from the internet)

youtube.com/watch?v=Tz1W0UoucQU (banned from the internet)

youtube.com/watch?v=C1jeXMF25eM (((censored)))

Attached: JQ awareness rising.jpg (646x1440, 412K)

it is fucking bizarre. i believe that idpol as a kind of sleight of hand for real class issues is to blame

Under your own "liberal" logic, since I disagree with what you say and find it offensive, you should be banned from saying such things.

What is the source/story on this pic? The Merkel insert is fucking with image search.

Yeah, if I was on your private online social media thingy and I said something you didn’t like you could ban me. It’d make me mad, but you could do that.
If you were the government, and you treated me unfairly about what I said, then that would be a violation of free speech.

Is any of that hard to understand?

Attached: 1535993504484.jpg (224x225, 5K)

scientificamerican.com/article/snake-oil-salesmen-knew-something/

I saw Jews on a stream talking about how they would do anything to shame and stop Alex Jones from talking this was back in April.

He's been getting away with fringe harassment for a long time. It's only when the real suing starts as people felt the need to take care of him. With all the focus and banning starting the way he goes in to harass harder just makes him deserve the bans.

Maybe he's doing an exit strategy?

they didnt oust AJ because he wasnt economically viable. YT was actually given legal protections years ago from lawsuit, and AJ was super popular. think about timing of it all. think about why msm is so scared of its bad image, and same with politicians of both stripes.

>do these companies rule me?
Yes they do. Google is almost de-facto synonymous with "the internet". Together with Apple, they have a 97% and change market share on mobile phone operating systems. They curate what's allowed and not allowed on those mobile phones, together with twitter and facebook they curate what's can be said on the internet.
Just because they seemingly align with your political ideology for the moment don't think that's not going to change. They're there to make bank, not to protect your feels.

We have a whole generation of people radicalized by the education system. They've been taught to feel and use intersectionality, not critical thought.

2nd paragraph meant for

>they’re there to make bank not to protect your feelings

Something you obviously can’t understand yourself

does that website carry vast amounts of daily traffic? what if multiple websites of equal weight do the same? its different and you know it. information has become a commodity in these times and sadly mecga tech companies have squatted on the major pipelines of information traffic

I'd support your right to make a complete ass of yourself on the internet and in real life with my life, same with the humble water filter salesman.
My feels don't even enter into the equation.

> local retards don’t get shamed for saying stupid stuff
Says the guy with a commie flag Lmao
If dumb people shouldn't have free speech like you claim your kind would be the first ones to get to shut up.

come on man look into those who are taking out lawsuits on AJ. its called lawfare for a reason. AJ has said all sorts of controversial shit before this. they cannot have anymore 2016s, thats why this is happening

So you’re saying that YouTube and other large sites should be balanced in their contents?

If dumb ppl shouldn’t have free speech like I believe Jow Forums wouldn’t exist

Jow Forums woudn't exist in fact, specially because this used to be a degenerate liberal hellhole. But communism also woudn't exist

>How Alex Jones Makes Money
Is this even supposed to be a secret? He sells a bunch of shit he either makes or licenses out on his online store and (used to) have youtube ad money. It's not some big 11 herbs and spices conspiracy shady back alley shit he's keeping away from the public, he always shilled his crap in every single fucking video his channel uploaded.

Attached: globalists.png (1254x678, 1.04M)

But surely there is a use for snake oil

hey, dont mock obsolete slang, bro. skeptics and other very smart people need the lingo for AJ shill threads.

You wouldn't exist either faggot

The answer to 1984 is $19.95 plus shipping and handling.

the New York Times promoted the war in Iraq, and sanctions that killed millions of children

Can't have someone questioning establishment even the alternative one, you will get placed into Internet gulag.
Even the great Q! Tells us not to listen to the humble water filter merchant. Trust the plan.

Attached: 1491011157064.gif (171x172, 962K)

I'll take ten!

media is full of shit right now

but they have always been full of shit NYT especially

Attached: You Are Being Lied To 2001.png (398x460, 113K)

Watching their live stream is like watch the Shopping network fucking endless ads.

Attached: You Are Being Lied To2 2001 .pdf.png (356x607, 139K)

>almost tempted to make gofundme for Alex Jones just to piss NYT off

>a MSM company that sold its soul to ad revenue baitclick strategies
>goes out of its way to claim alex jones is making money. like it's a bad thing lol

Attached: You Are Being Lied To 3 2001 .pdf.png (486x605, 151K)

I heard from someone that claims to be familiar with the situation that the NYT makes money by operating an international prostitution ring disguised as a news corp. They hire young college girls and boys that are heavy in debt, send them around the globe posing as journalists, they suck and fuck rich elites and write shitty stories as a cover. Then the NYT takes blood tests and sells the STD data.

Attached: You Are Being Lied To 4 2001 .pdf.png (422x613, 158K)

You didn't address his second point stupid

You know this validates alex jones right
For some reason he scares the media and the government shitless.
If he was controlled opposition then they wouldnt ban him, they'd just make him say dumb shit and say hes a crazy loon

Nigger.
True.

Communists hate him.
Another reason to like jones.

Communists are the biggest snake oil salesmen ever, prove me wrong.

Its too bad he supports jews.

You're an idiot.
see

I find it really bizarre to watch millennial lefties celebrate a non democratic form of journalism and media system. to see them literally celebrate media authoritarianism is a major red pill for normies.
They literally are suing the same arguments for socials that they tried to use to break up media corporations in the 1990s and 2000's and it maybe as if they are breaking Infowars and Alex Jones as a means to the end they want which is to cement and keep in power the socials via govt control and regulations, the same arguments they used against media corporations in the 90s and those same arguments resulted in ever larger and greater mergers and consolidations, all in the govt and and media's favor. This avenue of solution does not work. I propose radical anarchist conservative media actions. Not just memes online, but putting memes into real live, making these jewish memes commonplace in every city street block in many neighborhoods,etc. Planting infowar red pills in plain site in public places from now on out.

Attached: You Are Being Lied To 5 2001 .pdf.png (375x589, 141K)

blame michael foucault for that one

dude's got energy like no other. he obviously stepped on the wrong toes and they're desperately trying to close the lid on the garbage can.

Lefties are NPCs.

at this point anyone that thought this was 4d chess to help him should reconsider. the continual attacks mean they despise him. yes, he doesn't say jews outright but he does specifically name the families like Rothschild, Gates, Rockefeller etc.

Attached: voltaire-quote-rules-over-you.jpg (600x420, 42K)