Poland is an ethnosta-

>Poland is an ethnosta-
Oyy veyy not so fast goyim!
So to recap, thousands of Indians and paki slimes are waiting for their visa approval for poland(witch they'll get, they already have a job waiting for them) plus 20% of working people in Poland are mongloid ukrainians?
Poland was cucked and buried before they could even become a nonshithole country what chance does the west have to save itself then?

thenews.pl/1/12/Artykul/381847,Thousands-from-India-Nepal-Bangladesh-clamouring-to-work-in-Poland-report

Attached: image.png (1024x768, 415K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.de/amp/s/evolutionistx.wordpress.com/2017/04/14/on-germanic-and-polish-dna/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the jews have already lost.
;)

Attached: Capture.png (1394x976, 366K)

Poles are hardly white anyway. They have too much Jewish admixture.
>inb4 b-b-but we didnt mix with the jews

Attached: 1526927456122.jpg (900x591, 406K)

I only see Amerimutts praising Poland on this board, kek.

Most other Europeans hate them and don't even consider them white.
Poles have such a strange look over them.

It might have something to do with

Attached: 51527_html_mc459494.png (607x790, 416K)

True I guess, poles are 50/50 in appearance half look European the other have black eyes and black hair. There's Anglos with dark futures but they have mellow brown eyes while east euros have Semitic dark-as-the-night soulless black eyes

This.

Can some Pole-user please enlighten us on this subject matter?
Some Poles look Aryan as fuck (not necessarily just light features, but craniofacial structure) and then you have some really dark mutt-looking ones.

What the fuck happened?

Attached: 1515920010242.png (1024x1024, 732K)

I spoke with a fellow pole about what the fuck is going on. He said that people are pissed off and Law and Justice party is fucked in next elections. People are switching to National Movement which is much more 1488.

Western Europe is lost, but Poles still have a chance to uncuck.

You don't need a Pole to answer.

Poland was divided between Germany, Austria and Russia. And all of these nations left their genes in Poland.

fake news
I guess there's not much going on in Poland right now so we have these fake threads about coalburning and "thousands" of Indians coming over for work

Eastern Europe always had lots of Jews and gypsies so my theory is that those are just mutts, though they seem to consider themselves just poles and are accepted as such

Pic related; polish nationalist mutt

Attached: image.jpg (960x720, 76K)

Yeah that wont happen, it's either PO or PIS. The hardcore right wing parties will get no more than 8-12%

They'll just rig the elections long enough for the ghouls to be kangmakers

That's not really a good explanation because many Austrians and Russians (native Western Russians) do not look swarthy mutts like many Poles.
Also, check Poland on this map - pic related.

Agree. I think, this is the only reasonable explanation.

Attached: 1530726190-main-qimg-c81d6152a5092b3c434ad45e0846f3d8.png (1600x847, 712K)

How can I get job in Poland?

There is no Jewish mutts. Also Jews are white to begin with. Ashkenazim do not show any "jewish" features as they are descendants of khazarians that larp as expelled from judea. Israel has highest amount of cases of skin cancer.

Plus slavs are originally aryans so by definition every slav is aryan.

Are you black? If yes try going in the euroweek program.

Are you white?

Your new kike leader said he will import millions of flippinos just wait

Based jew, you got to admit it they are really cunning.

Yes.

Attached: 1536136820195.png (593x540, 306K)

Paki rape child, if you crave so much for nazi and hate Russia then why did you decipher Enigma together with poolanders during ww2?

Based Jew. Who cares about stupid goyim and particularly shitskin muslims like you?

Poles are basically pooskins that were BLEACHED by germans and swedes

Poles are originally white, jealous much mr. Wharrajangy?

Didnt they originate from the middle east a few thousand years ago or something?

Eastern jews in poland were rather medieval minded and lifed structly apart. I dont think they mixed much and we exterminated them afterall. Modern poles are said to have a rather homogenous genetic makeup.
Round heads is just a slavthing I guess.

>Didnt they originate from the middle east a few thousand years ago or something?

>abo education

Attached: 34563456.jpg (600x582, 61K)

you have to go back stawian

Claiming poles or slaves arent white is a jewish Psy op to discredit the european answer on multiculturalism pushed by jews.

Everybody white is white.
Spaniards are white so are Slavs.
Dividing things up is fucking stupid

There is no such thing as white people its an aglo made term used to express their superiority towards non Western European people.

google.de/amp/s/evolutionistx.wordpress.com/2017/04/14/on-germanic-and-polish-dna/amp/

Also read this, its interesting.
Id say there might be a less pronounced north south split in poland too, upper silesia and the more mountainous areas in general might have somewhat different genes then the flats in the north.
The part of my senpai that came from there had very dark hair and eyes, maybe mountain poles are a bit darker because in mountains the pre-indoeuropean people always held out the longest.

>mongloid ukrainians
lol fuck off Ahmed, we're 100% whiter than you

t. Brown

How's being whiter then us working out for you bud? Still selling 9 year old girls to jap pedos to get gangbanged for 20 bucks?
Gtfo Turkish animal, your problem isn't that you aren't white, your problem is that you people aren't even human

>Still selling 9 year old girls to jap pedos to get gangbanged for 20 bucks?
At lest he is geting money for that, you are giving your daughters to pakis for free, some may even say you pay them in walefare.

t. Euroweek paki "teacher"

Attached: image.jpg (908x1024, 118K)

Those same groups also want to come here and have been coming, if you're not getting pakis, somalis and afgans it's the alternative they found to fill your country with third worlders.

>There is no such thing as white people its an aglo made term used to express their superiority towards non Anglo/Germanic/Nordic protestant people.

Fixed 4 you.

Polish women are whores. I have a deep disdain towards polish women.

>Polish women are whores. I have a deep disdain towards polish women.
I agree - low life, low grade huwhit,- trash.

What should we do about t.eternal migrant snowniggers polaks though?

Attached: 1535034176607.png (500x454, 102K)

>What should we do about t.eternal migrant snowniggers polaks though?
Why are you asking us? It's your country, crucify them on streets for all we care.
Oh wait you cannot, crosses would trigger muslims.

>aryans going to slav country

why is this bad?

Maybe these fuckers shouldn't have flooded W. Europe

>we exterminated them

If only, hans, if only.