What does Jow Forums think of this latest trend of online paedo hunters?

something just doesn't quite sit right with me
i don't know what it is though
probably just my imagination running wild

Attached: 0 (7).jpg (480x360, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CZqRPRne8G4
twitter.com/weejohnhoyayee/status/1011313555709276160?s=21
youtube.com/watch?v=5x7EFD-SBRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MjN3ZNZFhjM
youtube.com/watch?v=EmUlIBupD-E&t=83s
youtube.com/watch?v=mHAjBWkM8QA
youtu.be/xWlocGZOLVg
youtube.com/watch?v=5lbntJuV0vQ&t=44s
youtube.com/watch?v=Imyd8NBLIxk
youtube.com/watch?v=JpWjT74jeLo&t=7s
youtube.com/watch?v=KhreK0qz44U
youtube.com/watch?v=uDyc2zF6du4&t=1651s
youtube.com/watch?v=WVdJhdub4bU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

vid

>youtube.com/watch?v=CZqRPRne8G4

The paedos are nearly always smoothbrained retards. It's actually quite hilarious.

>shitty youtube fags make fake videos
woah
something doesn't sit right with me
woah
could this be a conspiracy
woah guys

The top two comments:

I used to date a girl with eyes like that , turned out she was seeing someone else on the side

That nonce used to be a teacher, but he couldn’t control his pupils .

hahahaha

AVE IT YA NONCE

RARE
A
R
E

Greetings

>online paedo hunters
They are cringe as hell, and probably hidden pedos too.
Saw a video of some guy trying to date a 16yo, it was a trap and they ruined his day, but cmon, 16yo? thats fucking legal almost everywhere.
They never hunt the real pedos, the fucking muslim mafias raping 3yo babies and shit

utterly retarded

twitter.com/weejohnhoyayee/status/1011313555709276160?s=21

Here's what the Bong pedo hunters do;

>Find 5 white pedos with an IQ of 75
>Make video where they intimidate the retards

>Find 50 brown pedos
>Don't touch it, because the Bongpolice would have them arrested for hate speech

These guys should mind their own business.
It's perfectly normal for a man to be attracted to a younger girl.
Feminists have made natural male sexual impulses illegal.
Brain dead low IQ wasters who want their 15 minutes of fame as a "pedo hunter" could not be gainfully employed in any other field.
Where are they getting the money for smart phones, broadband and computers? Their unemployment benefits should be stopped if they are not looking for work

youtube.com/watch?v=5x7EFD-SBRQ

youtube.com/watch?v=MjN3ZNZFhjM

youtube.com/watch?v=EmUlIBupD-E&t=83s

youtube.com/watch?v=mHAjBWkM8QA

>whataboutism.
>doesnt know there is dozens of videos of pakis being caught by these gangs

This.

And they're cringy as fuck.

pajeet here, hello everyone

nonce detected

I think these pedo hunting gangs are good. If the police aren't going to do it someone should. And based on how many of these videos there are online its not hard to find these pedos. Wtf are the police doing?

Cringe

It's probably the fact that some of these council estate scum take pleasure in it. Pedos are considered the worst of the worst and beyond redemption ergo you have carte Blanche to release some of the more primal human urges on them without social repercussions.

It's not about the pedos subconsciously among some of them. 20 years ago they'd be beating the shit out of da uvver teem.

Nonce Apologist arguments
>You're hurting their feelings!
>They're retarded! So they're harmless!
>What about X????
>Haha they're so cringy
>They're doing it for fame
>Nothing wrong with a 50 year old man plying your 14 year old daughter with money and alcohol!
>They're endangering the lives of people who prey upon our children.

Nonce apologists are the malign cancer eating away at our society - too afraid to make a stand. Paedophiles rape children.

Catfishing mentally disabled Whites by messaging them, whom otherwise wouldn't have acted for views/fame.

fucken nonces absolutely desgastin

*buys kebab from paki with 15 white girls in the basement*

wish I could get a 'old of one fakken smash em I will

*ignores news of 6,000,000 white girls groomed in his town"

Not racist tho, me weifs got 17 mixed race kids, love em I do

Attached: IMG_2615.png (942x712, 76K)

It's very wrong, because the people who do this sort of thing don't actually care about stopping pedophiles at all.
They're thugs who want to have a power trip and intimidate people, but they don't want to get arrested for doing so. Pedophiles are the perfect target because they are typically pathetic and non-dangerous criminals, and thus great for bullying. You'd never see these people try to entrap drug dealers or rapists because they'd be putting themselves at an actual risk.

In every one of these videos, the cameramen are not affiliated with the police at all, although they do threaten to contact them if their victim doesn't want to play their game. If they wanted to actually remove these people from society, they'd contact official authorities and share their information with them, but that would again put them at risk because what they are doing is not necessarily legal.

Honestly, it's fucking pathetic. How weak do you need to be to gloat in ganging up and preying on the trash of society?

>Pedophiles are the perfect target because they are typically pathetic and non-dangerous criminals

Absolute nonce detected.

Honestly these pedos should all just get the bullet.

Attached: 4[1].png (105x128, 26K)

Good, but at the same time they ignore nigger and paki pedos because they fear racism.
Fucking pathetic.
They lose all my admiration for their cowardice.

>non-dangerous

Tell that to John Wayne Gacey

her raped and killed 30 young boys.

Wrong.
Should I dredge up the hundreds of vids of paki paedos getting pulled out by them?

You're right, I was kind of skewed by seeing the pedophiles in these videos, who are obviously weak and pathetic.
I guess they don't care about the Muslims and serial killers.

You'll hear some of the most despicable things said in the defence of actual paedophiles.

>2 posts by this id
this is what a slide post looks like

Any wogs caught?
Any government jews caught?
Or just white trash?

Attached: jimmy-savile-evil-pedo.jpg (590x350, 31K)

These videos are proof you need to be obviously borderline retarded or mentally ill to be a pedo.

youtu.be/xWlocGZOLVg

>vertical camera
>sports shorts as everyday wear
>tattoos on legs
>chav accent
This cunt is just as much a scumbag as the other.
They're all vermin

pedo hunters are alright in my book, I wish the state would issue licences though

I think there's bigger problems than some dude wanting some 14 yr old pussy m8. Back in the good ol days, before rampant man hating feminism this would be a non issue imo.

Muslims caught by Paedo Hunters

youtube.com/watch?v=5lbntJuV0vQ&t=44s

youtube.com/watch?v=Imyd8NBLIxk

youtube.com/watch?v=JpWjT74jeLo&t=7s

youtube.com/watch?v=KhreK0qz44U

youtube.com/watch?v=uDyc2zF6du4&t=1651s

hahahahaa

>There is bigger problems in our society than sexual predators trying to fuck our teenage/child aged daughters and sons

This is how a Nonce apologist operates - they desperately try to deflect from their own fears of being stung by nonce hunters. I don't think you realise how widespread this problem is - or you do and you're a part of it.

Yeah let's take the piss out of how they look and speak you bottom feeding Irish cunt. They're not attempting to rape kids you utter bacon bonce cunt.

Why do they never go after paki rape gangs?

pedo hunters are good.
but we need similar groups to target other crimes. drug dealers, muslim gangs etc.
organized crime, in the long run, is much more damaging to children that potential interaction with a chatroom pedo (their parents should be teaching them to avoid chatrooms anyway, but there is NO way to avoid violent crime if you live in a shitty area).

pic related, an early mock up i made for an app i am developing that will place a pin on the home of every sex offender, drug dealer, gangster, and violent criminal in australia.

Attached: 38483568.jpg (1440x2560, 290K)

>Whataboutism

Pakistani rape gangs operate almost entirely differently - they are clandestne and operate out of the front of takeaways and newsagents.

Only retards would believe that some 16-year-old on the internet would suddenly want their dick.
If these people wanted to make themselves useful they would be hunting politicians and smugglers who keep little kids chained in their basement, like Theresa May.

>paedo
hmmmmmmmm

Yeah, so I'm guessing you don't have any wog videos.
When you got some wogs getting arrested or police officers that enabled the mass rapes, I'll pay more attention.

I wonder why also.

Attached: 1400-children.jpg (600x763, 86K)

right so just go for the low hanging fruit and allow the rape gangs to carry on going about their business, nice one cletus. why are you constantly shilling in all these pedo hunter threads btw? you were shilling in one yesterday.

Oh yeah. THAT'S whats stopping videos of paki and wog pedos getting their shit pushed in and posted all over the internet.

Attached: uk-cuck-report-non-crime-hate-incidents.jpg (900x966, 329K)

Seems self serving

It's pretty pathetic. Leading retards on by pretending to be something HORRIBLE like a 15 year old (the horror!) begging for dick, and then harrasing them and filming them while being self-righteous as fuck while roleplaying Chris Hansen. I'll be impressed when they actually lynch actual pedos, otherwise it's just a meaningless powertrip.

There's a difference between young girls soliciting sex from older men on the internet, and people who kidnap and murder children.
Are underage slags so prevalent in Britain that you consider it a major issue, you retarded bong?

Makes me wanna go to the UK with some guns, pretend to be a pedo(excuse me, PAEDO), and ambush the bunch of them. Vigilantism is asking for it.

Attached: 1375014892187.gif (500x213, 998K)

We used to have something like that until SJWs shut it down. It's not allowed to have information that might help white people avoid being the victim of violent nigger crime.

Attached: ghetto-tracker.png (692x375, 242K)

Person A makes claim X.
Person B asserts that A's actions or past claims are inconsistent with the truth of claim X.
Therefore, X is false.

All pedos should be deported from the country. They're a drain on society just like niggers. Trying to make any distinction there is...

Attached: images[1].jpg (284x177, 9K)

>ASIAN GANG

Attached: 86745362451.png (799x473, 777K)

> of this latest trend of online paedo hunters?
Why is west so slow?
Slavlands(mostly russia) had this shit popular in 2012-2013, if i remember correctly.
How it was here(i didnt watch your video) - just bait some guys hungry for pussy with a girl that (usually)doesnt disclose her age online, set a date, dude shows up - bam, there is that girl, but with a squad of tough dudes. They say something like "did you know she is underage? dirty paedo, prepare for beatings!". Then he is humilated and beaten on video. Video gets a ton of views, creators get money.
Then it went even further - collecting donations for the "paedophile hunters", selling "tickets" to be in the group like its a safari, selling merch, opening franchise-like branches or just imitators, hunting for gays/gay-paedos...
And then leaders got jailed.

This desu

Retarded fucking cunt

It is just some fag wanting some money from other fags. Saying you hunt pedos is a good way to do so.

>Asian gang
>Shows fucking mudslimes mugshots

who the fuck wrote that article? a blind person?

> amerishart education
Asia starts in Turkey.

You're making us look bad just stop.

>He thinks Asians are all chinks

You have to be 18 to post here.

Actually, most of America is asleep right now. Is this an Aussie shitposting?

pedos are bad but so are vigilantes IMO, in the vast majority of cases anyhow.

They are more interested in getting attention on themselves than actually doing something about the pedos. Anybody could make a fake profile and go video someone.

This. I haven't actually seen a video of a "pedo" hunter catching a real pedo

correct, these so called pedo hunters are cowards, they pick on white retards and are too scared of the paki pedos

What's a 'real pedo' then, you nonce?

Excellent

Stop being stuck up pathetic shit piles. if they are mudslimes they are middle eastern not Asian. And Turkey is a European country you morons.

I do not associate Asians with the inhuman filth that is mudslimes.

>He thinks Punjabis are Middle Eastern.

Attached: triggered[1].jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Notice how its Euro cucks having an issue with my post. I guess you cucks cick Turkey to the curb even though they are part of your shit for brains Continent.

>What's a 'real pedo' then, you nonce?
Pedophilia (alternatively spelled paedophilia) is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children

You should lurk more before you start posting

Goodspeed but pretty sure you'll get sued or shut down

>Turkey is a European country
No, they are not. They are the bridge to Asia, and the bridge is between Turkey and Europe. That places them in Asia. Geology agrees.

Everything past Turkey has been Asia for all time. Russia is Asia too, you dumb fuck.
Stop making Americans look bad, some of us actually had an education.

You didn't see the meme flags I quoted? Those are two places where real pedo rings run rampant, and always have. Search those islands, you dumb fuck. And get a passport, faggot.
There are many an island around the world. All of them have unique tastes. That's their lure.

A lot of the people they catch are so pathetic no young teenage girl would meet them or even talk to them online for any period of time. I don't really care that the retards are getting caught but they're not a very significant threat to girls online.

That said they're probably a potential threat to their inbred family members and friends kids so its not like its pointless.

Oh you're a hebephile scum.
You came near my children and I'd nut you, you sickening pervert.
Nonces like you should be hanging from trees. You're a paedo.

Pakis are south asian lad

Attached: 500px-Map_of_South_Asia.png (500x510, 135K)

Pretty sure old men trying to fuck young girls have always been stigmatised to some extent.

Given that they get convictions its unlikely they're that leading in conversations and take a passive sense, allowing the guy to incriminate himself.

I will not consider these inhuman scum Asian. they are ape looking shit skin creatures.

>pakistan is in the middle east
>the middle east is not asia
Why do you people get everything wrong and then act smug about it?

m8 you sound like a mong seek help

youtube.com/watch?v=WVdJhdub4bU

>latest trend
I've seen Tesak doing his "pedo hunting" videos for at least 15 years now
Honestly, i believe in reallity they were just harassing poor faggots

Not only that, it's the most easy troll in the world. You can get endless content out of baiting desperate men with the promise of pussy. Do people think that men with these inclinations are rare?

Says the euro cuck who acts smug about "muh superior education." yea sure but whats stopping you from kicking the shits skins out of your country? do you like having your country get cucked by the shit skins?

>Trying to normalise paedophilia

Whats stopping you from kicking your mexicans, and niggers out? You've got guns like lmfao

damage control

Attached: 1533541121605.jpg (339x339, 22K)

oh look at the cuck trying to disregard the fucking question with another question. uncuck your country then comeback and act smug you buck tooth disgusting limey.

Why are you still going. You are wrong just admit it and move on. Alternatively, you could not admit and stop posting that's fine too.

Attached: f3c[1].gif (480x270, 1.01M)

Who hunts pedos with a camera? Who hunts with a camera at all? Canadians and women folk, that's who. Normally people hunt with guns or some similar point and shoot device.

Hebephile =/= Pedophile
There's quite a difference