Obama absolutely BTFO eternally

His legacy is gone. Anyone spouting 'Muh Obama Economic Policies' can unironically eat a bag of dicks.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=36&v=LL-XB7rw4OM

Attached: hopesdreamsgone.jpg (1280x991, 218K)

well I will wait for the comment of other economists, surely some things are going worse since the election right?

Up until this quarter, wages weren't going up, but now they are.
Inflation is kept at bay.
Honestly, it's hard to think of an economic factor that hasn't improved.

i always tought of running a country is like running a business.

yea there's this data, which basically shows wages were growing more under obama than under trump.

It's weird that this was not included in the economists talk, but I guess he has to stay with the party line

Attached: 128370192371.png (783x642, 52K)

Yeah, like not shitting on over half the country at every opportunity for political points?

If it was, no country would give billions away to leeches

he looks so happy

It actually kind of is run like a big business, the only difference is that it's not your money, thus giving it away isn't hard, especially if you're weak willed and corrupt like most politicians.

A fucking white male

niggercare is still around. hopefully Trump can fix that shit

Still waiting on his super badass Trumpcare plan for everyone.
Still waiting on his infrastructure plan.
Still waiting on the Trumpwall.
Still waiting on Mexico to send us a check.

Maybe next year guys. Or the year after.
Maybe Trump can campaign on his false promises and win a 2nd term.

That's Bush's economy faggot.

this show the stimulus efforts did not penetrate the elites to the wider populous

>Still waiting on his super badass Trumpcare plan for everyone.
McCain torpedoed repeal when the margin in the Senate was his vote. Now his corpse can't vote. Only thing executive branch could do was not enforce the mandate.
>Still waiting on his infrastructure plan.
Trump isn't a dictator. Congress passes spending bills, President signs them into law.
>Still waiting on the Trumpwall.
Trump isn't a dictator. Congress passes spending bills, President signs them into law.
>Still waiting on Mexico to send us a check.
Was never going to work that way - funds expended on wall would be covered with seized remittances, seized assets from drug running, and tariffs.
>Maybe next year guys. Or the year after.
Democrats are irrationally opposed to Trump regardless of the merit of his policies, so yes, as soon as the Democrats are in a superminority in the legislature, it will happen. Gotta have goals.
>Maybe Trump can campaign on his false promises and win a 2nd term
I'll explain it like I would to my kids:
A thing that someone says they will do, but have no intention of ever doing, is a false promise.
A thing that someone says they will do, and they intend to do, but have not done yet, is just an ordinary promise.

> He hasn't done everything he says he would do in his Presidency in the first two years by assuming dictatorial power, looks like he lied about doing anything. Checkmate, drumpftards.

Attached: trumpshitlls BTFO.jpg (1013x299, 53K)

Oh shit. Did you preform the “summon obamaleaf” ritual? I don’t think he gets out of bed for another six hours.
>monitoring

Attached: 75B1A10C-230C-4C14-B5AD-F47F3C97DAEF.gif (512x384, 3.99M)

fuck you

kek

on a serious note, I think it's pretty hard to have "wage growth" when you keep importing people every year

Attached: 1535242184104.jpg (2896x2896, 335K)

Lel

Obamaleaf unironically is the most autistic poster on Jow Forums and that brings me immense joy

It's really hard for trump's economy to look bad when king nigger did everything he could to keep it dead and buried.

>tip is in obummer presidency
It’s obama work.
What?

It's funny how the ones that bitch the loudest about wage stagnation are also the ones who support importing half of mexico into California.

Seriously just gas yourself you commie scum. You ruined this country. Hope you'll get a rope soon.

Attached: estado_novo_cocas.jpg (963x741, 353K)

He’s the most recognized autist here. There are bigger spergs, but none as noticeable. He honestly has a patreon.
Not an argument. Try using adult words so people understand you.

barniefag was funnier. obamaleaf is definitely on the lower end of autistic quality that has been featured on this board.