Russian gov is about to adopt a law about Duel Codex

That's right bitches, legalised duels in Russia.

asozd.duma.gov.ru/main.nsf/(Spravka)?OpenAgent&RN=547111-7

Attached: photo_2018-09-12_20-42-07.jpg (878x520, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/politics/438290-russian-duel-draft-liberal/
youtube.com/watch?v=3k5KWFnnXK4
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-45488534
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Glorious bump for glorious law

How does this work. Can you now legally fight for a woman? I know medieval fights are big in Russia so I can see some major knight battles. M-1 and UFC should go together

How about a rundown in english

Basically you can call anyone for a duel and if you'll kill him you won't be in any trouble.

Oligarchs, muslims and party nomenclature can now summon you to appear for duel if you didn't bow when they were passing.

The duels are done on pistols and each contestant must appear with his own weapon. But since handguns are outlawed if you bring one, you go to jail for attempted murder and if you don't, they just put you down like a dog.

I'm looking forward to the new dashcam videos.

>about to adopt
About to read and vote on it.

>M-1 and UFC
It's for fags, take your weapons and get ready to die

Attached: mcafee-DUELING.jpg (650x340, 251K)

fucking based, If only they could make harassment an incitement for duels too so you could defend your honour in public without risk of jailtime.

C-can I decline... If Sergei the giant wants a piece of me?
This sounds strange I expected a fist fight or melee weapons.

At least no people die there and there are rules... If I was going to duel someone gun to gun I would be scared they cheat and shoot and there won't be much to be done about it cause you're most likely dead

Yes! Russian men already die to old.

rt.com/politics/438290-russian-duel-draft-liberal/

Incase anyone wants to read some of the rules in English

Glorious Russia showing the way to the Future

Attached: be strong.jpg (750x936, 76K)

Well that's the point of duels, to defend yourself and your honour from all sorts of insults. You can't just call someone for a duel without the good reason.
Sir, I call you for a duel.

i saw the duel that was proposed by the general against the US opposition figure. damn, if honor comes back in law in Russia it will be extremely popular. no more jewing without consequence. just kill the faggot when he does.

It is specified in the codex, that state employees (replacing the nobles from the original 1912 codex) cannot fight common citizens as equals. People seem more upset about women not having an ability to protect themselves. They are supposed to be fought for by their father/husband/friends/other men.

You mean Zolotov against Navalny? Yeah, I guess it's gonna be the first duel
>just kill the faggot when he does
Exactly. Some leftist insulted you? Duel! Some Achmed claims that he's whiter than you? Duel! Commies at it again? Well, you know what to do!

Attached: Russian duel.jpg (640x425, 49K)

>duels are only possible between citizens equal in their official positions
>citizens who do not fall under the category of civil servants are completely excluded from the code
It's a bit limiting, but excellent first step.

>It's a bit limiting
Not really. It's fair. You can't call for a duel some senator if you're janitor. Imagine the line of upset janitors wanting to settle scores with Trump or some other politician.

Yeah, mirroring the noble class rule. Especially thoughtful, if one remembers that nobility in the late Empire was obtained by getting a certain position in the civil or military government service

Fist fights were very strictly forbidden. In fact it was considered a more severe crime during the reign of Nicholas the I to have a fist fight instead of using weapons on a duel than having an illegal duel itself

I was more referring to part where at least one party needs to be a government employee, if I'm reading it right. But I can understand the chaos if the law were for everybody, especially the more ethnic parts of the country.

I decline..
That's weird

Sounds like Navalny is afraid to accept duel from Zolotov. His representative said that "he's willing to defend himself, but only in court".

Now it's official: Navalny is chicken.

Attached: bitch tits Navalny.jpg (640x384, 44K)

It's a fight of honor, not a pub fight. It is supposed to be a matter of skill, not a physical strengh. An old man is supposed to be able to fight a young man too.
The invitation to fight had nothing to do with the noble custom, whatever Zolotov said. Zolotov is much more a coward. This is just a 90s gangster stuff that Putin's circle keeps revealing

you in the illegal hardbass rave and this guy asks you for a duel

Attached: average russian.jpg (341x321, 9K)

That is exactly how I imagine cyberpunk in Russia to be.

You sounds like chicken supporter, гocпoдин.

And there is a reason for this, sir!

Nah, this is the only one possible version of Russian cyberpunk. Check this out
youtube.com/watch?v=3k5KWFnnXK4

Alpha

It already exists in the Russian spirit, may as well make it legal

Jesus Christ, ivan, are retard? You don't know that our state duma (parliament) is a joke, and our MP just make one silly law suggestion after another one? It is just a PR to show society that they exist and their work (they dont). There were hundreds of stupid laws suggestion to shock the public.
This law won't be accepted

Oh look, another shitty Russian thread!

How about singing in duets? Is that legal in Russia?

God please let this law pass.

Attached: Tay's Law white supremist.png (1000x818, 720K)

Tell me something I don't know. It still good to talk about it though.

It's a fake. We have a lot of jokes about it right now. Because of our dickhead chief of National Guard and Navalny.

Read the artical:
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-45488534
>The head of Russia's National Guard has uploaded a video challenging opposition leader and anti-corruption activist Alexei Navalny to a duel.

Singing in duets? Jesus dude, you have a deathwish?

>muh it's fake
>here's bbc proofs
What exactly faked here? Here's the link directly to that law.

Dumb chicken supporter.

Attached: 15364515570180.png (512x512, 273K)

It's not a fake, but another bloody joke by Zhirinovsky's own. Still fun to discuss though. In reality it is obviously to once again to distract from the reason - corruption in National Guard

why won't they delegalise aids, alcoholism, suicides, poverty and opioids though

Just because.

This, yeah.

Also daily reminder:
Putin is a cuck. Pic related

Attached: navalny.jpg (1618x1920, 572K)

Pretty cool. I wonder why Crunchyroll isn't producing something like that.

Seems prophetic about how our societies will look like if the 4th scenario isn't implemented

Your pic rel are retarded af. Navalny's just populist who will say anything you wanted to hear. He's turned full feminist lately. He's also abandoned any relations with nationalists like this never happened. Stupid pidorashka.

>4th scenario
Ughm... what's that? I've tried to google it but found nothing except "Leaked the script for the film "The Avengers 4: The Glove of Infinity".

Who of the what now?

Good. Almost for a year now I'm spreading the idea for return of the good ol' duels.

Yeah. Gonna be great.