Front page of Reddit

How will Trump survive this?

Attached: 1.jpg (1018x768, 172K)

The real question is how you survived the hammer abortion and then being rised by feral jews.

Haha, those pozzed liberals. Their strict tranny-rule over there practically allows no more jokes. So the only thing they can try to make him look like is little, which he is certainly not. Also, smaller people are just the the demographic, that hasn't spoken up yet.
Nice place you built yourself there, faggots.

Looking forward for the full 8 years of his rule.

I wonder how many redditors are going to end it all when they lose again in November. It will literally be the largest group of people literally shaking ever.

>browsing reddit
Maybe you should go back there?

Attached: back to reddit.jpg (712x1024, 174K)

I get what they are going for but this doesn't hurt Trump in any way. Who wouldn't want to eat pizza drink diet Coke and play the Deal or No Deal ticket redemption game with the POTUS?

Funnier and more creative than any of the garbage memes that have come out of Jow Forums in the last six months (boomer, zoomer, NPC etc.)

Reddit co-founder's wife.

Attached: 1536614665543.png (599x614, 384K)

What the fuck is wrong with you?

No... WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This country is irrevocably worsened the more time passes that people like you are not pulled out of your filthy hovels and butchered in the fucking street.

It’s a decent meme. I laughed

actually funny.

Trump is so fat and disgusting. God I hate looking at fat people.

How original

He won't

Uh No. I think your wrong. Theirs no raisin to hate us because they're are more interesting people. i guess you are entitled to you're opinion even if its stupid lmao. 4/3 of you are idiots anyway haha. i think its is because we have so many niggers here.

Attached: 1531438442536.jpg (434x345, 50K)

agreed...nothing is more repulsive than a fat boomer.
Their logic about --> I am old, I should be fat
is the reason they should be removed from the face of the earth.

Pretty funny desu senpai imo

whoa.. I guess it's over guys

the left can't meme though

Attached: st elmos fire fags.jpg (369x136, 11K)

Kek, when did they learn to meme? Guarantee this was made by some cheeky cunt from CAN or AUS, not necessarily a leftist.

They don't. They pay others copious amounts of money to create those artifical ones.

I want to fuck that rat moscot

Who.
The fuck.
Cares.

Attached: salt-left-reddit-post-2018-and-2020-landslides.png (703x540, 54K)

I hate being that guy but...
>you're opinion
>its is
>4/3 of you
among others.
I suspect you are trolling but I have no way to be sure.

it took a while for him to sperg out on twatter but he finally ended up looking like a boomer twat lashing out on social media.

To somebody not wise to jew tricks, it looks like he is being fucked by the jews....to those who know how they operate it has become painfully obvious they are all on the same side.

Ask yourself this question...after 2 years, why isn't Hillary in jail?
Even fucking BRAZIL got the ex-president put in jail once they removed the dilma turd from the presidency.
Trump won it all but she is still a potential candidate for 2020.

Attached: 1536200178970.jpg (842x1200, 233K)

I made this meme for Occupy democrats faceburg page
money is money motherfucker

Guaranteed this was made by a coping manlet

Attached: Donald+Trump+World+Leaders+Meet+NATO+Summit+y62JyaC_RSvddddl.jpg (600x396, 138K)

shut up nigger, pulling retarded shit out of reddit is great

By having 40 free fucking tickets you fucking faggots.

Your last sentence answers your initial question. Hillary is doing a fine job destroying the Democrat party. The last place she should be is in jail. Jail her once she can do no further damage to her own party, not before.

Haha look at that little Zionist shill faggot

AHAHHAHAHA, wow...imagine if they did arrest her? she would bring down the entire house....no, instead she is free as a bird.

Fucked up logic you have there, bro.

Attached: E5B3865D-EFF5-44B1-8AAA-9F933F6D7081.jpg (504x504, 68K)

Fuck yeah

>has blm flag
>i think its is because we have so many niggers here.

cmon dude. you're radar needs tuning. kek

Attached: 1530893344654.gif (355x200, 2.87M)

She will not be arrested because of political pressure. When critical number of Americans demand her arrest because evidence of her crimes becomes mainstream news.

Attached: F614A209-A3BE-41A9-A79A-529A2E609232.jpg (1200x802, 187K)

>caring a site that's a facebook-tier leftist safe space

Reality, my clueless friend.

Attached: illusion of choice.jpg (548x548, 50K)

Holy fuck... some user predicted this. Look at the mouse in OP's pic, then look at pic related here.

wtf.

Attached: 324532545764587.png (1895x1202, 595K)

see
>>

I'm fucking sick of seeing lazily edited wojaks being spammed here for months on end. There are probably several in the catalog right now. Hell there's probably a wojak thread right now on EVERY board. We all say leftists can't meme, but lately Jow Forums can't either.

Its funny!
MAGA

Oh how will he ever...

Attached: D2147869-A4C0-44CF-AA46-1EB81BC4775D.jpg (1999x1599, 725K)

This picture shows a bad thing? This is literally me remembering Chuck E Cheeses.

Reddit gtfo now!

We can still see your ID retard memefag
Returm back to plebbit

The absolute state of newfags from lebbit

>one post by this ID

>admitting you go on Reddit

This is actually funny and politicians should be poked fun at. The thing is the left wants to have their cake and eat it too. Is Trump this childish clown idiot or this naferious super criminal mastermind? You can’t have it both ways

no shit lol

jesus

HOLY SHIT

TRUMP ETERNALLY BTFO

HOW CAN HE EVEN GO ON BEING PRESIDENT?

MY GOD REDDIT HAS ENDED THIS MAN

This is the best Liberals/Communists can do? Really? A childish insult with no meaning? Fucking Hell.

fpbp

Attached: 1504169861751.jpg (478x700, 118K)

It’s cute, because all liberals can do now is make cartoons and memes.
Meanwhile...
2 terms
2 genders
2 scoops
2 cool 4 school

The absolute delusion of this reddit post, lol.

I laughed

Topkek

This shit is on par with minion memes and wine humour, how can anyone find this funny?

What most libs don't understand is that there needs to be some truth to humor. While Trump might talk a lot and maybe even bitch and moan to some, he's far from a "child." He's the most powerful man in the world. So shit like this doesn't strike a chord with anyone other than themselves.

>seething boomer detected

Fucking Lol.

Come join us brohan.
Or if you guys finally get Adolf 2.0 can I immigrate there?
100% Bavarian phenotype senpai.

Attached: 978027908728.jpg (299x168, 6K)

...and not a bit of sense was made.

I LAFFED

Part of me thinks I should just become a motherfucker like Trump because when people come at you with petty shit like this it just adds more fuel to your inner fire.

>the most powerful man in the world
that's cute

Attached: threesticks.jpg (634x429, 39K)