Daily remind that people stopped thinking the Jow Forums does years ago. archaic thought processes

daily remind that people stopped thinking the Jow Forums does years ago. archaic thought processes.
dont hate things just because they are different than you

racism, sexism, xenophobia ect are all signs of low intelligence and naturally increased threat levels.

Attached: ggggg.png (410x211, 13K)

>if you think this you'r an idiot so don't think this

Thanks for the update shlomo.

This is now a roastie thread. Post em'

Attached: 1531362099810.jpg (591x767, 88K)

Attached: 1504297057049.jpg (710x801, 121K)

Practically everything you wrote is wrong but let's focus on the fact that people who think in those terms are massively outbreeding those that do not. It is your view that is vanishing.

Attached: 1503433211989.jpg (1194x808, 184K)

girls like depraved messed up sex as most Jow Forumstards, that would provide you with comfort if you werent an angry virgin that put every pussy on a pedestal

Attached: 20180831_133151.jpg (1079x697, 224K)

Married with 2 kids but keeps fantasizing that your such a pussy slayer, faggot.

>says I'm white knighting
>doesn't realize hes the one being a knight

Ahh another thread another jew.
Why this doesn’t surprise me anymore

Attached: 91B02D0C-262A-4948-8BD8-3ACEA56760FF.png (596x502, 256K)

Girls actually suck at math though. The data consistently shows this.

Why do women even try to lie to when it is Tyrone's?

married with children and still posting on Jow Forums calling people white knights.

your either bating, or i truly pity both you and your family.

Attached: 1514212355800.png (750x1334, 1.33M)

daily reminder that normies don't think but act in a collective manner without questioning their actions
now kys faggot

but crime statistics are bad, right?

Thanks for your retarded empathy. You wouldn't understand what it means to have free time at work. Now back to studying for your next test little faggot.

Attached: 1522855052241.png (1296x1458, 217K)

What actually happens:
>tell girl “wow, you suck at math”
>”OMG what a sexist”
Sage for shit thread

>racism, sexism, xenophobia ect are all signs of low intelligence and naturally increased threat levels.

I hear white liberals say this all the time. White liberals. The blacks, spics, chinks, etc. though are always racist as fuck toward each other and white people. Even Hispanics hate every single other Hispanic country, whereas white people either love them all or barely realize they exist. The only people who are "tolerant" are white people. And minorities are statistically far more prone to wife beating and sexism. So are liberals saying whites have a higher IQ and racist, sexist minorities are violent, stupid thugs?

Attached: j6szu55.jpg (1511x2015, 136K)

Nope. We're right, which is the only thing that matters. Making up bullshit about why the obvious facts aren't obvious facts is something that YOU do.

>daily remind that people stopped thinking the Jow Forums does years ago. archaic thought processes.
>recognizing obvious trends among certain groups of people is an archaic thought process

but you only cherry pick information that fits within your own twisted world view, and are easily manipulated by misleading graphs and propoganda

Jow Forums is the political equivalent of flat earthers, and the flip side of radical man hating feminists. you are all the same, and have had the same brainwashing tactics work on you.

this is the only reply in the thread that has actually made me think a bit, thanks user. I agree in some ways, but I think you think to little of minorities in america. I have never really seen the intolerance that you speak of, and I've lived in a lotta of heavily non white areas

internationally you raise an interesting point though, and I dont know enough to really to state otherwise.

100% of my friends are minorities and they're actually pretty sick of white people thinking they need to save them and they aren't capable of looking after themselves in society. They're race realists and realize their races are more prone to certain things, but it always comes down to the individual. You should always give the individual a fair chance, but there's nothing wrong with being aware of their culture and genetic traits. Stop denying that everyone is different.

But seriously though, my high school was like 50% white, 50% Mexican. No Asians, blacks, or other Hispanics. Mexicans fucking hate every other Hispanic country and think they're far superior. If you ever want to piss off a Mexican, call him a Guatemalan. He'll then rant about how Guatemalans are a lesser race of dwarfish mountain people who can't even compare to Mexicans. Mexico even has a southern border wall of their own that they strictly enforce to keep Guatemalans out. And don't even get me started on how much Mexicans hate black people and vice versa.

You seem to think im some white raging leftist without rational thought? Thats not true at all, I'm actually part gypsy part native american, and am diffidently more centrally aligned politically. I completely agree that there are differences between races and genders, that cant even be argued. Although I think a good portion of those are social constructs, and another good portion wain on the nurture side of things rather than nature.
But I dont think our differences should be dwellled on nearly as much as they are, and we should focus on the positive things we all have in common rather than the constant hate and fear mongering I see on this site.

being a race realist is a pretty disgusting thing though, when all that is being fed down their throat is radical right propaganda. You can go on differnent parts of the internet and read anti-white propaganda, and anti-man propaganda. This is how nasty soi boy cucks are born. Are you a gender/race realist?