How well did I do trolling these Jews on Reddit

Made a thread on r/Judaism a while back calling for diversity for Israel. Here’s the results

>inb4 you have to go back

It’s pretty interesting to watch Jews change their tune when the diversity is for their own homeland.

reddit.com/r/Judaism/comments/9bz1zj/do_you_believe_israel_needs_more_diversity/

Attached: D763BF92-DE8F-4B3E-8715-C8436D792D16.jpg (381x595, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CqCRFQeqdIs
reddit.com/r/Israel
amren.com/videos/2018/01/israeli-journalist-politician-interviews-jared-taylor/
newsweek.com/israel-deport-african-migrants-jail-time-thousands-infiltrators-768645
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did good user.
Fascinating they can't see the resembalance between their views and those espoused by White Nationalists.
Your posts look like they were taken straight from the Leftist Lexicon.
Lots of people agreed with you for that matter, which is diconcerting, but if we can undermine faith in Israel as a place for Jews, then perhaps they'll back pedal world wide on their insistence on the virtues of diversity seeing as the ideology would affect their populace's minds as well.

>kikes getting out-kiked
I enjoyed it.

Attached: 1527170743350.jpg (366x366, 16K)

Bump. Fucking based.

Attached: 1160571F-57F4-49A3-8C99-1A41B9FC59E5.png (1796x1300, 1.68M)

Do you have have several accounts with which you multi-upvote the posts? How can your posts have so many points and everyone calling you out negative points?

you did fucking great user

The people that agreed were other guys from r/Billionshekelsupreme who came in to help out. The people defending Israel are Jews

7/10
Would skim again

I was into some mad conspiracies before. However, the truth is a lot more simple. That is that more often than not, these people are not evil. They're just stupid.
>this goes for religious elite as well as supposedly far reaching secret societies.
It really is that simple. Everyone gets into conspiracies before they hit 23 and the biggest realization that comes next is that in reality the people you thought were evil masterminds are actually just stupid.

Attached: 1529654944702.png (412x350, 41K)

bump

Don't do this shit not even as a joke

Attached: 1ced6881617cae1d93036a555b3e3bf3.png (473x406, 188K)

Get fucked kike

Don't do this shit not even as a joke
>youtube.com/watch?v=CqCRFQeqdIs

Attached: 1535758713489.jpg (291x280, 45K)

If our world is going to burn so's yours Mr.Jew

>filename
Sure you did.

kek, good work op

Your voice means nothing you racist bigot fascist.

Attached: 1536620521323m.jpg (1024x903, 56K)

Don’t seek our validation for such things either have the confidence to conduct yourself this way or do not act this way do not act at all mean what you say and say what you mean

>reddit
>trolling
>phonefag
go back

I love black deus ex

based and redpilled

>Jew
>faggy attitude
>terrible banter

Back into the oven moshe

>Oy vey, my fellow Jews, diversity is the only way to further the greatness of your nation.
based

>"reported"
kek

Attached: SmartSelect_20180912-090714_Sync.jpg (1440x2312, 759K)

kek

Fuck reddit and fuck you. Don’t ever talk about that cancerous website again

Attached: 1269364594503.jpg (250x187, 10K)

I see the plan to import thousands of ledditors to Jow Forums worked
good job friends

>sweetie

Oh Lord I pray let these people die

Attached: 1535650241271.jpg (1024x683, 93K)

one guy argued Israel is already diverse cause they accept people from everywhere (as long as they are ethnic jews). Another pointed out that they do allow arabs in, failing to mention they are freaking out about being replaced by them demographically cause of higher arab birthrates (almost as if they don't want too much diversity).

Israel is a nation of immigrants

Attached: Average Jew.jpg (232x249, 9K)

i like israel because it is diverse. israel is proof that all different races and ethnicities of one religion can live together in one country and mix together.

just like black, white, arabic and asian jews live in israel together (with some muslims and christians) - so too must europe and the usa live with black, white, arabic and asian christians (and some muslims and jews) in one country together.

isreal is proof that multiracial socities, so long as they have 1 common religion, can live together.

thank you israel for promoting this.

sjalom!

Yes, Open Borders for Israel.

Attached: 39C58452-2F5B-4F7E-A2BE-B9AA401A6097.jpg (526x349, 51K)

A better subreddit:

reddit.com/r/Israel

Attached: 1534655660858.jpg (800x600, 198K)

*votes to confiscate white property

>Panicked kikes so frantic to shill against this that they forgot to turn on their meme flags.

Good work, op.

Attached: 4499CC76-E94E-4476-A32A-0C0EE67E9B08.jpg (600x462, 227K)

What hes saying is you are now on a mossad death list.

Not that you shouldnt do it out of propriety

Is that 'Tibees' girl?

>Jew rapes child then continues to drink his blood

Well I guess his just stupid not Evil

kill yourself you fucking kike.

lold, there should be done more of this on jewish forums, it will probably redpill alot of normies on this stuff.

Attached: 1494089974485.jpg (567x633, 79K)

The only blade you'll see is mine, Moshe.

leave israel alone

>Jew
>Bitching and complaining
Get in the oven.

Attached: get-your-oven-cooking-the-reich-way-adolphs-oven-services-28858643.png (500x406, 112K)

Open borders for Israel.

African economic refugees will provide an economic boost to Israel. They'll do the jobs jews don't want to do!

Evil exists, it's just that most people between you and him are either stupid or rationalize the evil.

This is beautiful OP
Up vote for divirsity is Israel

Excellent work. These results are hilarious
Without diversity, Israel will not survive!

Israeli women are made for BBC. This is a FACT. We should make a dating site for jewish women and black men. Diversity is the future.

Do this again but on boards for all different countries & races, ask if having more skilled technical white people coming to Mexico for work would help fix Mexico like it did with farmers in Africa etc Ask if native reservations should have more diversity. There's so much you could do with this. And screencap the results so it can be shared next time faggot

>Fellow Jews

We really need to use this tactic more often. When discussing the JQ, just preface everything you say with "As a Jew, I think we have a lot to be ashamed of, such as..."

As a Jew, I think the one-step solution is the best option.

As a Jew, I believe in the unification of Israel and Palestine and granting equal rights to Palestinians.

>Fellow Jews
THIS KILLS THE KIKE LMAO

Attached: 1521072039081.jpg (256x256, 8K)

>one-step solution
Would that be a goose step?

Man, great fucking job. I'll upvote you

Israel has always been and is the most ethnically diverse place on earth. Anyone who spent any time in Israel would know that.

You have to be Jewish to live in Israel though, same as you have to be German to live in Germany. In fact, it takes less time to become Jewish than to become German, so it's way easier. Jews are just not so dumb and will have a different vetting process, so not any idiot can become Jewish. Have to show true commitment for a few years and prove that you're not an idiot.

this.
And the reason younger people tend toward conspiracies is that they would feel reassured if at least there was someone controlling everything - instead of basically just the dog-eat-dog chaos that actually exists.

Most of the time the smartest people are not in positions of power at all. The people in positions of power are those whose personality allows them to climb to that position.

Attached: 149tUiu672bo16mfw59303.jpg (1170x1170, 123K)

>Israel has always been and is the most ethnically diverse place on earth. Anyone who spent any time in Israel would know that.
>You have to be Jewish to live in Israel though, same as you have to be German to live in Germany.
>t.hasneverbeentotheWesternworld

Attached: mfw-STEPHEN-HARPER-LAUGHING-large570.jpg (570x238, 58K)

I used to live in western Europe. In most areas there you'd see less ethnic diversity than in Israel. Except in the big cities. You really need to embrace more diversity like Israel because you're not doing enough. Just have a smarter vetting process instead of inviting any nigger.

There were countless of communities from around the world who were converted and came to Israel in the past 70 years. Even some whites from South Africa.

>implying me, a goy, can become "jewish"
didn't you mean: israeli ?

I tried posting on this subreddit once, btw. They banned me almost instantly fro racism against Arabs. There are almost no Israelis who post there. Just nutjob lefty Jews from the diaspora. They think Israelis are too racist.

No, Jewish. Israeli is just a political term hijacked by lefties in Israel. Both the Arabs who live in Israel and the Jews don't see the Arabs as Israeli and as part of the country, even though they have Israeli passports. They don't participate in the Jewish community like they participate in the European community in Europe.

>implying Israel isn't in europe

Attached: 1536274462981513185381.png (500x432, 358K)

>Just have a smarter vetting process instead of inviting any nigger.

How racist. It sounds like you have a lot of internalized baggage to unpack. baka
Allow me to apologise on behalf of my fellow Jew, here.
As a Jew, I think we need to be better than this. No human is illegal. All peoples are welcome in Israel.
Our Diversity is our strength.

You are racist and not welcome here

Attached: 1536484197646.webm (220x400, 723K)

Went and trolled r/politics anti-racism circlejerk by asking them if they'd be comfortable with their daughters getting with black men. None of them had the grapes to even lie by saying yes or admitting the obvious truth with a no but dance around it by pointing out anecdotes of living in muh diverse city and seeing interracial couples everywhere without any sources of course. I proceeded to tell them they're lying cause we have statistics that suggests it's not nearly as common as they try to make out to be and how segregated cities are. They went silent, but of course they'd jsut downvote and just look away.

If you push this shit on us we'll start pushing it is n you a thousand times more effectively

Attached: wVGqVpMAx4FMK5268hrPqqBMHZ_MuhdFM37uRASxsE.jpg (640x897, 77K)

>>inb4 you have to go back
OP can't inb4. You really do need to go back.

Attached: genocide.jpg (664x592, 81K)

>low post thread with meme replies

TROLLED EPIC STYLE XD

Like two jews responded in a subreddit about judaism. how is that going to "redpill normies" newfag?

But you already are pushing it on us
kvetch harder asshole

lol pic related

Attached: Star time.png (789x444, 39K)

oy vey

>This the same attitude white supremacists have, and honestly its sickening.
>More diversity is ALWAYS a good thing.
>European countries as well as the United States are becoming more ethnically diverse by the day.
>Israel needs to step up.

Attached: PepeLaughing.jpg (258x245, 12K)

always a victim right?

You do realize Israel is probably the most ethnicaly diverse country on Earth right ? .
There's literally no excuse for Western degenerate s to try pushing suicidal migration policies on us, we'll never take the bait

Attached: 1465490436812.gif (478x358, 82K)

the fuck is this lol

Attached: jews.png (802x132, 10K)

Not diverse enough. If you believe in diversity at all you would understand that 95% ethnic minoritiy population is the sweet spot.

Keep your got diversity shit in your own country

Attached: 4af26b48.jpg (1185x1836, 215K)

>K-keep your diversity shit in your own country
Says the Jew nervously and without a hint of self-awareness.

Not good enough. There's no place for your bigotry in this day and age. Diversity and open borders are the future sweetie, get used to it.

Attached: DeceitfulNose.png (404x308, 130K)

You first

>then perhaps they'll back pedal world wide on their insistence on the virtues of diversity
Doubtful, hypocrisy is their strength.
>see: ben shapiro

Attached: ben shapiro browned.png (500x737, 123K)

amren.com/videos/2018/01/israeli-journalist-politician-interviews-jared-taylor/

The Jew fears its true form.

What does that manlet amerimutt have to do with anything

Attached: b58e0b66.jpg (540x540, 54K)

Stop being so racist. diversity is your strength
newsweek.com/israel-deport-african-migrants-jail-time-thousands-infiltrators-768645

Attached: Israel gets BLACKED.jpg (800x450, 96K)

Think about the children Moshe , it's Israels responsibility to take in ALL of those in need . Stop being a bigot , you should remember the Holocaust and help those in need .

Israel has not yet learned how to be truly multicultural and it's only natural for the civilized world to urge them to face up to this xenophobic tendency.

>screencap the results so it can be shared next time faggot
Screencap and share the archive.

Why are mutts and leafs such cucks

Attached: Dml9SDDV4AAp2RR.jpg (1200x814, 99K)

Israel is already diverse enough. Why do you think that we're pushing for diversity in other countries if we did not already understand the greatness of it?

The world is changing, Howard. There's no place in the future for fascist attitudes like that. Israel must become multicultural or it will not survive

it looks like they didnt push back on you very much and then proved israel was more diverse than basically all european nations. in other words - youre prejudices against them on this topic proved to be completely unfounded.
nice try tho ya dumb shit nazi

WHY would you even bother trolling those faggot NPCs?