Chinks colonizing South Africa

they are building their own infrastructure in the country to solely support their own industry in the country, no doubt some backroom deals are made with the HNICs of South Africa. The Chinese are going to outsource their pollution to Africa and fuck their environment up for China’s economic benefit. Based chinks are going to turn Africa into their own permanent underclass while the nigs are chimping out about whites. Meanwhile it seems only the white safffers are aware of what China ia doing and why it is bad long term.

>There has been some confusion in the energy industry this past week after the announcement that a new coal-powered power plant is planned for Limpopo. According to reports, President Cyril Ramaphosa inked a deal with the Chinese to build a new 4,600-megawatt coal power station during his visit to that country.

>This came as a shock, as the brand-new Integrated Resource Plan (IRP) does not include any new coal-fired power plants. It has since emerged that the planned new power plant, called the “Power China International Energy Project”, won’t produce electricity for South African households and business – it will only be used for a massive new Chinese-controlled industrial park.

>Earlier this year, nine Chinese companies committed to invest $10 billion in the Musina-Makhado special economic zone at a signing ceremony in Beijing.

businessinsider.co.za/the-new-coal-power-station-in-limpopo-will-only-be-used-by-the-chinese-heres-why-its-an-irrational-project-2018-9

Attached: 98B7B52D-882F-4CDF-A895-D97EECF9687F.jpg (420x257, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Syv_fKziWv8
youtube.com/watch?v=YeIcQSnepig
telesurtv.net/english/news/China-Offers-African-Nations-60-Billion-in-Development-with-No-Strings-Attached-20180903-0005.html
youtu.be/a4m5TFgJN80
youtube.com/watch?v=Uh9xSA2gOZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zKka35G-txg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Chinese is really exporting toxic waste to these African countries and burying it in their construction projects.

>canachink
>talking about chinks colonizing
I don't understand, those are your people, why would you speak out against them?

Attached: 1517807542519.png (743x632, 25K)

The Chinks are the ones actively funding the death of the west. Jews and Africans are dumb enough to go on the ride. The ride ends in genocide and chicom global dominance

I like how noone even mentions this, they are taking over daily. its no wonder (((they))) are jumping ship to the chinese

Sorta neat... they’ll go from paying Chinese employees 10bucks a week to paying Africans 10bucks a year.... only problem is convincing Africans to work... good luck

Better start learning mandarin now if you don't want to be sent to the gulags

Attached: how you do ferrow bracks.jpg (750x506, 71K)

The comment section here is an anti-white fest.

youtube.com/watch?v=Syv_fKziWv8

Chinks do what Europeans and Americans should have done instead of just throwing money at dictators because muh gilt. In the end it will be much better for Africa.

Jews are getting used by the chinese and are too myopic to see. They are going to swallow whole by the yellow peril.

>The Chinks are the ones actively funding the death of the west. Jews and Africans are dumb enough to go on the ride.
what you mean?

No Hans. We all live under their direct rule in a century.

Good, rather a chink run world than a Jew one.

Thanks Wang I'll be a good collaborator.

Don't need local labor in the age of robots. What you need just a local populace that won't complain in an organized fashion about the rape of the land and pollution of the water and air around them.

Yes. The one people on Earth with less human empathy and zero guilt complex. Should go great.

explain. I don't want to live under the rule of dogeaters.

Jews aren't going anywhere. It's just going to add another layer of hierarchy to the existing one.

>building nuclear energy in Africa

Attached: randall.jpg (464x400, 24K)

I kind of like that Whties are getting BTFO in SA.
It makes for a more robust WN uprising and brings on the race war.
I don't really care about race but I do want to see the US devastated and deposed, and US whites to have their asses blown out as mine already was by them.

Attached: 911.jpg (624x391, 71K)

He is just upset it's not his own race who is taking advantage of Africa.

That's very normal in Jow Forums.

Chinks are alao colonizing our backyard fellow leaf, Chinks are not our frens.

Africa will soon be renamed New China.

Future generations need to be heavily red-pilled on the need to take action sooner. It took wayy too long for anything to happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=YeIcQSnepig

I'm not sure if Chinks only take advantage. Africa gets good roads, energy, infrastructure which may improve their life quality significantly.
I'm sad that EU or US didn't intelligently invested in Africa.

You are absolutely correct.
The Chinese act is such a way that the Africans can never quite blame them.
>>>T-there are so many Chinese here
>They are there to build infrastructure for you
>>>B-but we get such a low salary in their factories
>Then find another job
>>>WRAAAAH OOGA BOOGA REVOLUTION
>Ready the machine guns boys
It's just a very logical way to make trade.

Sometimes you will see concern troll arguments from the French and the British
>Y-you just wait, without us you will suffer
But it's usually nothing more than concern troll tier arguments.

Makes you think

Attached: Safferm.jpg (1024x800, 104K)

based Chinese gonna actually make africa great
counting down the days till the chimps get genocided

all those roads were proposed by the chinese government not the african nations

doesnt matter even if africa doesnt default on its debt theyre going to chimp out and declare china as the enemy

>chinas just going to invade them
china has a lot more enemies than friends thats what happens you have territorial desputes with every country bordering you

Jews run the Chinks, but not in the way they run whites. Chinks are copying the Jews tactics.

Attached: Jews and China.png (1021x3235, 1.9M)

>thinking you can domesticate niggers

the best of whites have tried and failed

also chink women are insectoid as fuck and will fall for the liberal propaganda and get BLACKED fighting for nigger rights

Worry about your own country.

Every time my country enacts a new law to end all forms of Chinese interference I think of Canada, because you're in the same situation and you do none of it.

>Right on point. China is teaching Africans how to fish , instead of giving the fish. (as the saying goes and not literally) Most of these funding are for critical infrastructure projects; power plants, railways, water treatment, bridges, well built roads/highways and vocational schools to name just a few. These are the basic necessities to survive in the modern world. Africa was kept underdeveloped as a whole so that old colonial powers could continue to take advantage as they have always have.
Jesus fucking christ. Have these people ever read a history book let alone have they watched Empire of Dust?

Attached: 1533833239915.jpg (623x667, 123K)

>and will fall for the liberal propaganda
That's a good description of white women.

But this simply depends on what you feed from in their TV.
The Chinese controls what's in Chinese TV.
Jews control what is in western TV.

This won't be a problem for the Chinese.
For every piece of western propaganda, the Chinese TV will output 10 times as many red pills about race and nigger culture.

Attached: 1535479733089.png (900x1593, 402K)

we needed to go to war with China yesterday

they probably forgot all the coups, rebels and war thats had been going on in africa

Israel doesn't want you to fight the Chinese, they want you to fight Israel's neighbours.

>Israeli neighbors aren't chinks
The Chinese are starting with south Africa. Wait until the move north. Chinks kill muslims, chinks kill jews

That's all whitey's fault because... ? Fuck it I don't even care. Niggers are good at running and throwing rocks and spears, but don't ask them to maintain 18th century high tech railways lel

Attached: tiresomeAF.jpg (474x444, 33K)

The US ruined everything. They collapsed colonialism, and now they’re a country for sale to the highebidder. Which happens to be China right now.

Nah, Egypt seems to be a pretty good buffer zone.

The Chinese aren't after African oil, they're after rare metals.

>the US collapsed colonialism.
So had the USSR succeeded you'd be happy with the end result?

they did the same thing to japan in the 1980s

The British empire did. Look at Rhodesia and SA pre apartheid. They even had council housing (social housing) in Rhodesia like they do in the UK.

Niggers were conned out of it by communists. At least half the niggers fought against it but America put pressure on Britain to stop “oppression”.

>not after oil
Yet
>egypt is a buffer zone the Chinese avoid it
Yea, until mossad LARPs as Snackbars exploding chinese infrastructure. Then China starts BTFOing muslims then uncovers the Jews were it all along.

At least the USSR didn't outright genocide the East Germans.

What is happening in this timeline is a complete population replacement in Europe.

Which is also US sponsored. It’s not the American people, they’re just good sheeple. It’s the ZOG, Saudi, China, whoever else has the cash to lobby.

Chinese make their town anywhere

What does that have to do with the USA and colonialism?
Libya wasnt a colony.

Thank you for this insight, nippon.

Don't listen to what they say about Shanghai. Japs are the Chinese's natural predator.

Attached: 1526171028062.jpg (900x540, 51K)

Yep
telesurtv.net/english/news/China-Offers-African-Nations-60-Billion-in-Development-with-No-Strings-Attached-20180903-0005.html
>Here, have 60 billion dollars
>No, there are no strings attached :^)

That was another person arguing that.

Fuck

>"hrear, row rings arrach"

Attached: 1498698267694.jpg (640x583, 93K)

except its a loan and you gotta build what we say we want to build also employ chinese companies to build it kinda defeats the no strings

I'd send guns if I could.

>just throwing money at dictators because muh gilt
We did it to secure exploitative contracts, which China also does

That is true. But at the time it happened it was either replace colonialism with democratic economic dependency on western goods and media or an indigenous communist revolution backed by the USSR. (See Vietnam as an example where overt colonialism was attempted post NWO)

They were on the same team owned by the same masters. Jews used the coldwar to further their world guv agenda.

>based chinks
HAPA IN THREAD, ABORT, ABORT

Please no, we don't want dead Africans.

They are precious labor source that will ensure you have cheap shoes and cheap android phones in the future.

Anyone who can't or won't accept that this is what is happening is either retarded or wilfully ignorant. Chinks are going all out to control entire planet. Hebes and honky elites and Muzzies and negroes are simply useful idiots.

You're just upset the money and wealth goes to Africa instead of Eastern Europe.

But we use it for jackshit, just more money for the government to fuck around with

I thought it was the Jews who worked towards your destruction.

Attached: 1402268776933.jpg (886x625, 180K)

>he's complaining from a limey-colony that belongs to Indian nations

Attached: 1534889026862.jpg (466x469, 41K)

youtu.be/a4m5TFgJN80
>youtu.be/a4m5TFgJN80

>In the end turning the continent into a landfill will be much better for Africa

This is how retarded you sound.

Chinese doing what the Americans did with economic hitmen.

1. Get economists to convince the country that the country will benefit from X projects.

2. Only the elites will benefit, build projects using your own labour.

3. Debt gets called in, country cannot pay because books were cooked and the economic miracle from projects didn't occur.

4. Ok, you can't pay, so give us x resources instead.

If you want to read more about this, Get diary of an economic hitman by John Perkins, He lays it all out.

What's happening in Africa is China is using the rise in anti white sentiment worldwide as cover for them doing the same thing. So blind are the africans to the sino threat because of this rabid anti whiteness, that China will rule Africa if present trends continue.

Watch and learn here for anyone interested.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uh9xSA2gOZQ

youtube.com/watch?v=zKka35G-txg

Attached: 1513247279006.jpg (640x427, 130K)

If infrastructure in china is already made as cheap as possible and is already falling apart in some places. What is going to happen when you do this in Africa plus add nogs to the equation?
I am going to take an educated guess and say that in a decade those fancy infrastructure is going to be literally taken over by stray niggers, unless the chinks use force.
But that might be hard as South Africa is likely going to enter into a very big crisis if it continues the way it has been(taking white farm lands and etc).

Also, when the niggers realize what's going on, there will be a call for western intervention, at that, the Chinks and Western powers fight each other. Such bullshit, im to run to the aid of nogs after they told me to fuck off and aided my enemys?

I really don't care if all the niggers die at the hands of Chinese colonists, to be honest. That's one less golem Jews can use against white people.

You're sounding an awful lot like the Liberals with that argument.
With the way you suddenly love the African environment.

Yes. I wouldbe better off relative to everyone had the Ruskies won. Ive lost everything and im only allowed a fag ass exisrence to get myself out, and its only at the grace of others.

If Russia won i might be ablr to male my own way instead of getting gamgstalked and told i have Truman Show disease.

I am not actively participating but the more White culture is fucked i cant help but feel satisfaction.

Fuck you white America youre getting what you deserve for humiliating your best.

Enjoy your comic book franchises and black female WWII Army Rangers.

The Chinese were literally never your enemy, until you preyed on them and made them your enemy.

Attached: eternalanglo.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

(((they))) knew one of the two strategies would pay off. That doesnt mean that the two strategies were identical

Like I'm gonna listen to that fucking sound quality. If this William Pierce wants me to listen he has to at least buy a proper fucking mic.

>The Chinks are the ones actively funding the death of the west.
Whites are actively suicidal. Stop blaming literally everyone else for your own self-destruction.

The fate of the white race hangs on the thin balance of a microphone quality.

Just end it now boys. It's ogre.

Attached: 1343434691294.jpg (160x160, 13K)

Nice proxy, Chris. I hope you're smashing Shelly.

You do have trumans delusion. You think youre wrapped up in a blanket watching the rest of the world burn, staying comfy.
Youre the problem here, you refuse to take responsibility for your role in society.

>The Chinese were literally never your enemy

No the chinks will be the enemy you stupid fuck. Colonialism was about a war between catholics and protestant elites. You had the dutch and Brits and a bit of german on one hand, Spain and france on the other hand.

If we didn't sit on prime turf, and get resources, spanish and the french would of. Fact. Get your head out your ass bitch.

>In the end it will be much better for Africa
nobody cares if it would be good for africa ,

This. If we just stopped giving a fuck we would win out for once. We use to have this until the Jews came in.

Africans care. And this is why you are losing.

>Chinks do what Europeans and Americans should have done instead of just throwing money at dictators

Chinks ARE throwing money at dictators, they don't give a fuck who they are dealing with. What the fuck are you on?

This is like talking to a Jew.

No it's like talking to someone who knows what he's talking about you stupid fucking retard. Learn your history.

Either your argument of inevitability is useless, because it just means you can't complain about the inevitable Chinese control.

>If they won't do it, someone else will

What the fuck are you on about? I'm talking about you bitching about Colonialism you retarded asswank. Give your asshole a fist, bitch. You're just one of these faggots that wades into a debate, and come out with shitty retarded comments. You're a gimp and need to be hit over the head with a sock full of your own shit.

Goodbye Dindu's,you won't be missed.

but it seems there is more "results" than when Europeans did it. With Europeans Africas population exploded and needed rising gibs every other year and nothing really developped.

>I'm talking about you bitching about (white) Colonialism
In a thread that is bitching about Chinese colonialism.
It's difficult for the Jewish mind to see his own hypocrisy.

Nobody will aid them except you UK cucks and the French cucks.
We will sit back and enjoy some mamaliga with closed borders.

Imagine being dumb enough to believe this

>Nobody will aid them except you UK cucks and the French
Wouldn't this technically be enough against the Chinese?

Yeah a few decades ago.Not today.
look at the bright side at least we Euros are the last on they're "Must Exterminate" list.

If anyone here wouldn't jump at the chance to colonize Africa, they're not white.