/RWDS/ thread

Are you a creative person with some programming /media experience?
Join the Jow Forums Right Wing Tech Squad

The goal is to reach out to GenZ and make sure that the commies don't get in their minds. We can do this by:
> Proliferating out message through social media, the most popular being YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook. Twitter, too, but only if you can handle the near constant blue checkmark screeching.
> Making and sharing redpill media, like music, videos (no alt-lite shit), and video games. Make sure that to convey the message subtly but clearly
> Fucking with antifa social resistance by any means possible

Current projects:
>Simple Jow Forumsfag fun:
> Holocaust Tycoon (Unfinished): anonfile.com/Xbg9m8hdb5/HTycoon0.5_rar
> Ethnic Cleansing (Demo): anonfile.com/c6U7l9heb8/EthnicCleansing_zip
Currently only two dumb vidyas, but a few anons are still working on their own stuff.
If you made something, post it to the thread and I'll add it in the next one.

Securityfags, read this:
> If you are scared of running Jow Forums .exe files on your computer, run them in a virtual machine to avoid damage to your PC, but the ones up there are guaranteed safe™ by me

Game Engines and Frameworks:
> Lǒve: Uses Lua, very simple and quick for prototyping, 2D
> LibGDX: Uses Java, 3D engine
> Godot: 2D and 3D game engine that uses a custom, python-like language
> Raylib: Simple C game framework
> SDL: Not simple C and C++ framework

Programming language resource for beginners:
>Learn Python, because it's real easy:
>automatetheboringstuff.com/
>inventwithpython.com/
>Then do some research to find out what is best for your project

Cybersecurity resources:
> Cybersecurity essentials: pastebin.com/SCUbhpjP
> Basic knowledge: pastebin.com/rMw4WbhX

Random free software:
>Operating system: Get some linux distro
>For making music: lmms.io/
>For video editing: shotcut.org/
>For 3d modeling: blender.org/

Attached: eknhsxf6q1j11.jpg (962x722, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tapnoble.com/s/rwts
botwiki.org/resources/twitterbots/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also, private chat:
>tapnoble.com/s/rwts

bump

bump

Can we harass trannies on Twitter with bot multipliers

found this: botwiki.org/resources/twitterbots/

This. Twitter bots are the single greatest normie influencers, sadly. I used to run a bot army of 500, but Twitter changed the rule about phone number association. You used to be able to have an unlimited number of accounts tied to a single number. Last time I checked you could have up to 5 accounts tied to a single number, and they no longer do text verification. It’s a robocall that literally speaks the verification code. And they block all of the traditional burner number services ranges.

Need a work around.

I think, though I am not sure, that twitter now only asks for a phone number after your account is flagged somehow. At least that's what happened to my personal accoun. It might be tied to your ip though, let me check

>Workarounds can be found.

Join the chat maggot

I don’t think this is correct. You have to provide a number to get a developer account, and you need a developer account to get the API keys

Can’t, at work. How many of you faggots are in there?

Well fuck then.

But what about Instagram bots?

just 4 or 5 at the moment. we're wanting to get to around 10-20 devs that can act in a coordinated manner when needed

Ok, its not blocked at work. See you gays in there

Here's a shekelbump for your troubles

Die Capitalist scum, if your so passionate about your shit tier beliefs then take to the streets a voice them, dont hide behind your greasy key boards, pussy faggots

Thanks for the bump, the thread was just about to die

Post feet

Thanks for the bump faggot, now go drink bleach and die with your overweight landwhale face on your keyboard

>implying waving signs in the street like a faggot changes anything except making people hate you more

>spent past 12 years subtlepilling thousands of kids through art and games
When I was a kid I was the only conservative in a class of 30. Imagine the impact we'd have if a thousand of us reached a thousand each.

Redpilling isn't enough. Gen Z spends too much time distracted. They need support and mentors to help them become their own creators and build for the next generation.

Attached: genideol.png (1346x813, 42K)