Trump Makes Criticism of Israel "Hate Speech" in Schools

What the fuck is going on lads?

archive.is/t20VY
>The Trump administration is changing how the Education Department investigates allegations of discrimination against Jewish students, backing an approach that is favored by pro-Israel groups but that critics worry will stifle free speech on campus.

>Several civil liberties and free speech groups — including the American Civil Liberties Union, the Foundation for Individual Rights in Education, and PEN America — have opposed the legislation. They argue that the definition of anti-Semitism is too broad and would threaten political speech, such as criticism of Israel policy, on college campuses.

>Several pro-Israel groups including the American Jewish Committee, praised the Trump administration’s move. The Zionist Organization of America, which filed the original complaint against Rutgers and appealed, praised the Education Department’s “landmark” decision to adopt the definition.

>“Hate groups like Students for Justice in Palestine try to convince others that their attacks on Zionism and Israel are legitimate political discourse,” two of the group’s leaders said in a statement. “But as the State Department definition of anti-Semitism recognizes, these attacks are often a mask for Jew-hatred, plain and simple.”

Attached: 1530754104414.png (300x300, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

therealistreport.com/jews-caught-operating-white-sex-slavery-ring-in-israel/
rense.com/general88/aston.htm
davidduke.com/israel-cracking-down-on-human-sex-slave-trade-for-fear-of-losing-american-aid/
youtube.com/watch?v=UkHfpwPmvmY
youtube.com/watch?v=y_Zhe2UUfcw
youtube.com/watch?v=0KMVhb57RqI
youtube.com/watch?v=Fu_WEG0HXm8
mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based and redpilled.

the U.S is very good at creating terrorists and brainwashing people

The serious thing about this is making having an opinion on the activities of a foreign state (Israel) tantamount to blanket hatred of jews in the USA.

In a way this is an admission that every jew in the US has dual loyalty to Israel.

He's a fat kike. It is known.

>Surprised as the US descends into totalitarianism

Death to isreal, long live Palestine, burn the banks and kill the rich

>these attacks are often a mask for Jew-hatred, plain and simple.”
Why do some people hate jews?

Trump sure is doing a lot to earn my vote in 2018 and 2020. I love attacks on free speech

>some

Are you people this DUMB? AMERICA IS THE REAL ISRAEL LORDS THUMB PRINT GRAND CANYON CORPUS CHRISTI ~ CHRIST THE 10 COMMANDMENTS ARE IN THE NATIVE AMERICAN MUSEUM. WHY THE HELL YOU THINK THEY USE US FOR THEIR WARS AND TEST OUR DAMN GROUNDS. SHEEZE. THE LORD IS HERE. REV 18 22 OCCURRED SOME TIME AGO...GEE HE HAS HIS OWN KINGDOM DOWNSIZING LIKE MOVIE.
YOU
YOU
YOU

To find out who rules over you, just find out who you aren't allowed to criticize.

But muh Russia

But muh based Eric! Shekels, guys!

2 Things will happen from this
>1 SCOTUS will rule it is totally legal to do jew hate
>2 It normalizes antisemitism

Trump is finally showing his true colors, blue and white.
He's a Shabbos Goy, if not actually part Jew.

Attached: Trump1.jpg (728x784, 117K)

>2 It normalizes antisemitism
I thought this one when I first heard this. Israel has been under the limelight since Trump became President.
He just needs one more botched falseflag from them, and Trump can have his Doctor's Plot.

>/ptg/ will praise this

Attached: 1515941569809.png (680x511, 1.67M)

What the absolute fuck? This is by far the worst fucking thing he has done after Syria and the Omnibus. GOD FUCKING DAMN IT WHY

TRUMP SUPPORTS ISRAEL
AND ISRAEL LOVES WHITE SLAVERY
therealistreport.com/jews-caught-operating-white-sex-slavery-ring-in-israel/
rense.com/general88/aston.htm
davidduke.com/israel-cracking-down-on-human-sex-slave-trade-for-fear-of-losing-american-aid/

4D Chess, faggots

Attached: 1521869987681.png (395x650, 355K)

>kike lover in loving kikes shocker!

Imagine my shock.

Attached: 87346875637845.jpg (900x1200, 298K)

that's actually pretty gay.

Attached: Nazi Pepe Dab.jpg (599x399, 133K)

youtube.com/watch?v=UkHfpwPmvmY

They are the chosen ones after all.

>uses the leftist authoritarian's "Hate Speech" meme against them

the madman he's doing it he's going to make them stop supporting hate speech bullshit because the ol' "hate speech isn't free speech" got turned on themselves and now they have an epiphany you don't have free speech if Daddy Gubbment gets to decide who and what you are and are not allowed to criticize.

>get fucked europoors, we are the land of the free /s

well your a fat faggot.
trump knows what he is doing. knows someone will sue and then on will make it so we can never limit our speech again you dirty rotten maggot.

>trump knows what he is doing
Yes, he's protecting jewish interests.

>intergalactic gay sex chess

I highly doubt it. Our rights are being stripped away from both left and right. The blackpill is so bitter...

why isn't there 200 threads about this? fuck this gay board

Don't you know, user? Making jokes about the new iPhone is more important than discussing the USA getting Bolshevik speech laws.

The Jews meme'd Jow Forums into memeing zog incarnate into the white house under the pretense that he would drain the swamp. 5D chess.

if this happened under a democrat president people would be rightfully shitting their fucking pants

Based zog emperor. I bet those libs are pissed.

>Trump is pushing hate speech against Jews policies
>The ACLU two other shitlib/jew organizations oppose it for restricting free speech

holy fuck maybe this jew shit is wrong after all. fuck maybe we were wrong about everything and that it's just lefties. maybe the jews are just simply people who happen to be jewish and nothing else. what else if there to believe? this BTFO's the entire narrative. i gotta think this one over. Anyone else get redpilled?

Attached: 1536175249535.jpg (935x935, 274K)

Israel controls both houses of congress.

Attached: 1517908938661.png (498x433, 219K)

proof?

Fuck the jews

yep. basically collages will have to follow the state definition of antisemetism.
so basically anti israel speech in campus ground is hate speech, professors would have to give different examples now if they used israel before, probably some classes gonna change.
lol. damn.

>Neocons

Attached: 1536762480776.jpg (720x1080, 223K)

we warned you that antifa will be used against you.
there you have it.
enjoy your new education system.

youtube.com/watch?v=y_Zhe2UUfcw

youtube.com/watch?v=0KMVhb57RqI

youtube.com/watch?v=Fu_WEG0HXm8

Attached: netenyahu_israel_usa.jpg (759x823, 61K)

>conspiracy youtube videos

how about something more legit? i mean people don't really take these things seriously so it might be more convincing to the average person if you provide evidence that can be trusted.

Trump is forcing your hand now, but you will see you will only benefit from this. when our power grows. your power grows. its like a child being forced out of candy when hes pushing it too far.
he will make america great again. and we will make greater israel a reality. and you will love us unconditionally forever.

Go fuck yourself kike

zionist tyranny in the US is overleveraged beyond repair. this is trying to put out a fire with gasoline.

Proof that they're "conspiracy youtube videos" (particularly the raw news footage)?

>we will make greater israel a reality. and you will love us unconditionally forever.
jewish hubris, the post.

Trump is Jewish. Jews win again silly goys!
mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf

Attached: Bobfilner.jpg (675x825, 323K)

Jews rule you, nothing new

JEWS OWN USA

Attached: chink on jews.png (599x800, 407K)

Oy vey, Trump's beautiful JEWISH grandchildren will have a great future in Israel.

>Greater Israel
Nothing is "great" when Jews are involved

Shut the fuck up, parasite. Be grateful that we don't leave you to be eaten by rabid arab dogs.

FUCK YEAH!!!! make the people aware of the jew by giving them the spotlight.

Attached: 1528507144113.jpg (647x720, 95K)

Trump is a zio cuck...what a shock.
The Trumptards may finally wake up

Attached: illusion of choice.jpg (548x548, 50K)

Teeeh laaaand ooooof teeeh freeeeey
(now go and post how btfo yurocucks are)

I'm just asking for better evidence. Most people will dismiss a youtube link because of short attention spans and because it's just a off-putting presentation. People respond better to legitimate sources, preferably of government or independent organizations. If you posted that it would make your case stand better and be easier to spread...if you have it...

>le 3d chess
lol kys

Imagine being a jew and spending your time on Jow Forums posting pilpul such as this post.

What pilpul? I'm asking a very simple request. Just give me legitimate evidence that isn't a youtube video. Are you going to deny the persuasion power of a real source vs a youtube vid with 87 views? If your viewpoint is correct and true you should have no problem providing a simple shred of proof of your claims. Why does this reasonable expectation make you so angry?

>actual footage
>i-it's not good enough
fuck off kike

I wear my hezbollah t shirt to college every day, what do you mean user?

so if you see a five second movie clip of some guy stating an opinion you just believe it at face value? You can keep calling me a kike, but maybe it would look better if you'd stop sidestepping and deflecting the burden of proof? I'll make it even easier - just one good trustworthy source. That's all I ask. With that at least you can prove you have some sort of start and foundation. If you have more that's even better!

>provide me with more links so I can say they're insufficient evidence, goy
AIPAC is not registered as a foreign agent.

Attached: 1521883365919.jpg (400x300, 51K)

freedom to not criticize israel when will based god emperor stop winning?

I'm just asking for evidence to back up your claim that's all. I'm sorry that's upsetting you so much I honestly didn't mean to make you mad. I just wanted to give you a chance to maybe change a mind or two and give a little more credibility to your views. Most people agree for good reason that it's a good idea to provide evidence for claims. It's strange to live in a world where that is apparently and offensive thing to ask for ha ha!

4D chess

>I know what will change this person's mind! If I call him a kike shill he's sure to accept my specious arguments without evidence!
based retard

that is because it is as American as Matzo ball soup.

Attached: jewballs.jpg (300x168, 8K)

reminds me of a time in high school, during one of the gaza wars while obama was president

couple kikes arguing about israel, i jump into the thread and state "i fully support hamas in their fight for freedom", caused a complete chimpout from the disgusting jewbags in my heavily jewish school

didnt get in any trouble lawl. onigger was better than this fucking idiot

Attached: 1505941333081.jpg (600x574, 51K)

This is the only reason I waver from voting doh I’m again. He was supposed to destroy the kikes that knocked down the towers not be their biggest shill.

I was visiting a uni in Montreal during one of those conflicts...Palestinians and their supporters protesting including Orthodox jews of the montreal community. On the other side, little hat wearing edgelord jews. Jew kid throws a rock in the uni window, blames the palestinians when the cops arrive.

I saw the whole thing, tell the cops, kid gets arrested, cries like a little bitch: "call my Dad moshe, call my dad" he called out to his fink little kike friend while being put in the cruiser.

Attached: kikeJustJewIt.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Plenty of quality evidence was provided, kike. Go ahead and address the evidence directly or fuck off. Saying "I'm not sure people will want to click a youtube link" is not an argument.

What level of chess is this?

ROFL, legitimately, if there is any rotten group of people in the world, it is these goddamn kikes..good to see some good ol' fashion jew hate on Jow Forums again today

good luck with the political troubles /br/o

Thanks Ameribro

Notice how little attention this is getting on Jow Forums of all places. im not suprised but it really makes you think.

too many /ptg/ (The_Donald) tards here already.
Any criticism of Trump is bombarded with bullshit.

Attached: soldout.jpg (600x300, 35K)

yeah, calling me a kike is really changing my mind. Good job.

>implying I care about changing your mind

Intentionally making sure the younger generation redpills itself and with our help
"My internet people"

As a Jew I am happy

Attached: 36634130_2095068530708866_7218507571101958144_n.jpg (1080x1316, 151K)

>Notice how little attention this is getting on Jow Forums of all places
Half the catalog is slide threads and retarded newfags taking the bait and shitposting. Probably half the board's population now are shills from different organizations.

6,000,000D chess

This user is a hasbara shill.

Attached: 1518843721149.png (799x604, 187K)

1488D interdimensional Tri-Chess

Attached: trump hand signs.jpg (583x547, 122K)

So what? You tards will forget about this and go back to Trump bootlicking in 3... 2...

White

Black

Yellow

Brown

JewISH

ISH

Jew means a sneaky bitch who lies on purpose, is greedy, backstabs etc

Attached: A267F698-3FCA-4D73-BAA3-B725D2C8C8CB.jpg (477x622, 48K)

Its killing me inside. Jews won in 1945 and never stopped winning.

He's helping the future generation to redpill itself on this was we did back then

Attached: 4d chess.jpg (1920x1080, 1.26M)

will he disown his son?

Welcome to the club, faggots.

Jesus Christ I'm fucking sick of this. Reminder that his state department also gave the white hats in Syria 5 million dollars, meanwhile no wall and right wingers are being censored online by big tech every day with no action being taken. Fucking Redditor refugees on Jow Forums will still support him.

Attached: 1449009117661.jpg (258x245, 79K)

It's a pretty smart move. For one, people will have to actually dig for facts about why Israel is good/bad as opposed to a bunch of leftists screaming about nothing.

Israel gets a bonus for being recognized but is also in a poor position where it has to behave like a modern nation state and not Hitler's wet dream of a nation.

Lawsuits regarding free/hate speech will make headway in coming years and the supreme court will rule in favor of free speech (good for everyone).

It's a proper, legal way of gutting the post modernists and leftists in the Universities.

Wtf did you expect him to do?

Just copy Hitler and lose again?

Six gorillion.

lol.

Attached: ShowImage.jpg (414x290, 16K)

What the fuck are you talking about retard? I expected him to make good on his campaign promises and not fucking expand the scope of """"hate speech""" and give money to terrorist false flaggers to justify foreign wars.