This is Frankfurt. It’s almost 48% German. Say something nice about it

This is Frankfurt. It’s almost 48% German. Say something nice about it.

Attached: F3EA3AD4-1104-46B8-8AAA-EC600EE5613F.jpg (300x225, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fkk-oase.de/index_en.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

The FKK clubs are top notch, else it's a shithole.
Also

Good. Now do the same with Cologne, Stuggart, Graffenvoer, and everywhere else.

the young german people there go out of their way to not go into clubs with non-whites in them,

I work there.
High cost of living. Subpar wages even for lawers and bankers.
Full of muslims, niggers and shitskins.

Worst place ever.

Based.

The skyline and the population both resemble one of those Gulf Arab cities like Dubai or Doha.

we call it niggertown for a reason

in Stockholm the guards just does not let any immigrants inside, almost all clubs are safe.

European Bank Central is here...

There's a lot of ex-Yu people there, so even less whites

Oh, and the mayor of Frankfurt is Jewish, and it's beautiful

>48% G*rman
>52% nonwhite

what nice thing could even be said?

>Say something nice about it.
It'd Frankfurt.

>48%
I see a 100% german metropolis with doctors, lawyers, teachers, friends and lovers.
Fuck you bigot. I'll punch your nazi mouth

I live there. A lot of green space around the city. Also, there is a nice burger place close to the faggish plastic Euro sign.

we are white

P.S. obviously I am not a German

(((sure we are)))

Who are the other 52%?

48% GERMAN?!
How dare those anti-Semites have a 30% German population! It's unhealthy they should be 25% German and no more. Yes, Frankfurt needs to enact policies to ensure it has a healthily diverse 10% German population. Then when no Germans live in Frankfurt we Jews can finally breathe free.

decent airport if you've got at least star alliance gold

Why does it have the biggest airport in Germany and one of the biggest in Europe when it's not even Germany's fourth city?

what are we then?

Their nongentile mayor will make sure of that, and it's beautiful, end bigotry, punch a nazi!

s*Avs

All bantz aside, Germany if you don't erwache soon you are fucked...

We got a lot of good brain drain from that place.

most diverse city in germany and still whiter than a lot of americunt

The amount of whores I fucked there was unbelievable 10/10 would visit again.

>Caring about cities

Left-wingers, non-whites, and degeneracy is always concentrated in cities. Live in the rural like a real man

I'm curious why out of all the major German cities is Frankfurt, a global financial center, the one most filled with third-world shitskins?

Lawyers and bankers should be happy they are not thrown on a pile, have petrol poured on them and set alight.

The cityscape will allow for a beautiful cloud of radioactive ash to develop after being destroyed in atomic hellfire.

What's a few rapes and murders when you can find great kebabs?

>Who are the other 52%?
I am one of them. I am a non-German living in Frankfurt, using their public spaces, trash talking about Germans and generally making this city a multicultural hellhole.

Based hey how high are the prices for drugs there? Last time I had to pay more than I do here.

Goethe University is nice. The coffee shop in the Eisenhower Rotunda of the old IG Farben building has a very retro feel to it.

Attached: IMG_1612.jpg (2592x1936, 1.61M)

based and redpilled

>Based hey how high are the prices for drugs there? Last time I had to pay more than I do here.

I have no idea. Only drugs I am taking are prescription drugs from my doc. I have used marijuana many years ago, but I got hold of it by use other than overpriced low grade shit from Afghans at the train station.

Stadtwald is also pretty good.

Attached: 2134634_cms2image-fixed-605x320_1qIYic_YBnjIr.jpg (605x320, 81K)

Is there a high risk of getting knifed or erschossened after 8pm in this city park/forest?

I got it from some niggers while I was there and that shit was pretty bad hell even the one in Netherlands is pretty bad.

Move to Berlin mate. Yes it's liberal but it's the best city in Germany. Low cost of living compared to other major cities.

top kek, the knife risk is 24 hours a day my man
the place fucking sucks, europe needs to unfuck itself

This is the other Frankfurt. 94% German. The rest of them are Pooles. Say something nice about it.

Attached: oder.jpg (1200x650, 322K)

>Is there a high risk of getting knifed or erschossened after 8pm in this city park/forest?

No, not really. It is a massive forrest, apparently the biggest forrest directly adjacent to a city in Europe.

If you want violence, you better venture to the train station at night or to Muslim neighborhoods.

>94% German.
Cucks.

I am a proud majority 52% in Frankfurt. Frankfurt belongs to us now!

Attached: page_1_thumb_large.jpg (320x402, 28K)

You Croatian?

Who cares. It is a hub located somewhat central with decent weather, railroad etc. Most passengers just transfer to other planes

>You Croatian?
No, I am Austrian. So close, but not really Croatian I guess.

Non German doesn't mean non white

>This is Frankfurt. It’s almost 48% German. Say something nice about it.
It looks like an American city. I wonder why.

So you're part of the 48% really

>So you're part of the 48% really
Nope, I have blonde hair and blue eyes and not Muslim. I am definitely not a German passport holder. Pic related is a screenshot from a uni class here in Frankfurt.

Attached: 0,5a4959e2-3d51-493d-b9be-4479d1196bfd--r--NjQweDM0Mw==.jpg (640x343, 103K)

It shouldn't. Frankfurt is much whiter than most US cities.

Fucking christ user. I've been thinking about going to uni in Germany... but are the universities all like that?

Most are, yes.

Stop believing everything that some anonymous retard tells you.

Same deal in Oslo. Result being a few clubs being immigrants-and-wiggers only.

Stepping out of the main train station at night feels EXACTLY like entering the Downtown L.A. hub in Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines. It was fucking surreal (I'm German, ignore flag, just abroad atm)

That is in no way, shape or form a university class in Germany. The demographics might be misleading, but we all know Germans have a hate boner for air conditioners.

>Germans have a hate boner for air conditioners.

Why would one need AC in Germany?

I once went there and met a German man named Horst who bought my sister and I a meal featuring Gruene Sosse. It was delicious and I will always remember his hospitality.

Aren't those all full of old people. Finland I know has the ones where it is full of young people.

Sky looks clear. Congrats

It does get hot on occasion in Germany. But their dislike of a/c far outstrips any rational thought. It’s just one of those weird German idiosyncrasies.

Very racist, i'm afraid i must report you to the authorities for reeducation in your local refuge rape camp.

AC is just a euphemism for plastified air, they do well not to like it. I despise it. It makes me nauseous.

He fucked your sister dude

Aaah Horst Wessel, nice guy.

Regardless of your personal feelings on a/c, I’m sure most Portuguese can see that there might on occasion be merit in a/c. Germans as a rule are militantly against it.

>Germans as a rule are militantly against it.

I wasnt aware that things are that escalated. Have they started making coup d´etats over it?

Next time you run into a German, ask them if they mind if you turn in the a/c. See how that plays out.

Any gerrmans can tell how good of a immigrants are Croatians in Germany?

I heard there is like million of us there.

Didnt you just get humilliated by our cousins in a game of sportsball?

Those FKK clubs are legal whorehouses.
fkk-oase.de/index_en.php

see

"Jerusalem am Main"

There mostly just isn't a fucking reason to turn it on

Frankfurt being a shithole might speak to why they make the best Hard Techno in the galaxy. PCP2017 crew!

And they are shit as fuck, sorry to say. Full of bitchy Eastern European whores who try to swindle you out of way more money than you are supposed to payl You really want that? Why?

Also, best FKK is actually in Darmstadt.

It used to be a nice place

LET'S REVIVE THE THREAD

>moving to Berlin when you could move to Hamburch

this
Hamburg>Berlin
even though Hamburg ist also pretty liberal and filled with leftists, it's far from being as bad as Berlin and a lot prettier too

I was once on a social impact (a program to help people with minimal financial support) in Frankfurt. Several people had great ideas, but were outvoted by an investor which suggested to help children in the third world by childslavery and in goldmines and jewerly production. Well, needless to say all hope is lost if such people are called social workers afterwards. Frankfurt is also a nice place when you want to buy drugs from kids and underaged migrants. Heinrich-Kraft-Park, a wonderful place where you will never see a cop.

>52% non white

Jow Forums tards really believe that every migrant is a nigger or shitskin. Even in Frankfurt most of the migrants are other europeans, less than 5% niggers and arabs, though many kurds, turks, bosnians, albanians.

>birthplace of cultural marxism!

>the only city in our entire nation that remotely looks 21st century
>its full of brownies and shit in general
J U S T

They rebuild a part of the old town
good work

Where are you from ?

I usually get good service from pretty good girls there. Nothing to complain about.
It's not as good as Globe in Zurich but for the after business before the flight home quicky it's great.

>High cost of living. Subpar wages even for lawers and bankers.

because you have to keep the niggers living to fuck your womans.

/comfy/est skyline ever. Mutts eternally BTFO

Attached: Frankfurt.jpg (2048x1152, 793K)

fuck those houses from the 50s
should be demolished and be replaced with the pre war houses

I Just Visited Frankfurt last weekend. Dont ask me anything. Im going to bed. But have a picture i made of my visit.

Attached: 20180907_140631.jpg (3264x1836, 2.46M)

>almost 48% German

did you enjoy your stay?